The Day Before 9/11... 🇺🇸

most viewed right now
+73  42
31 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+24  31
73 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '15        #151
Mansa Musa  1 heat pts1
space
space
$205 | Props total: 453 453
The man who called it 11 weeks beforehand.
RIP Bill Cooper.

+1   

3 days ago '15        #152
Amadu  4 heat pts4
space
space
$2,467 | Props total: 2689 2689
 Bandito said
They ended up find over a trillion and a half of the lost Pentagon money by 2002.

I suggest everyone do your own research on every one of the claims made in the memes in the OP. Taking them as gospel just makes you another shade of sheep.
What about this Larry cat is that true?

3 days ago '15        #153
g0dfather  3 heat pts3
space
space
$5,339 | Props total: 11332 11332
Arabs didnt know do that sh*t man smh all in-house

3 days ago '17        #154
Nosbig  1 heat pts1
space
space
$937 | Props total: 1381 1381
 ninesix703 said

The instructor himself said he was a sh*tty pilot but able to carry out the attack. The Terrorist didn't try to take off or land. Anyone can fly a plane within minutes. If you dont believe me, go to your local flight school. They'll give you the yoke once you're at altitude.

Some building? You mean one of the tallest buildings in the US?

And far as the pentagon is concerned. I live 3 miles from it. 395 surrounds the Pentagon. Hundreds of people were witnesses that day.
I've flown Cessnas just for a few minutes here a d there and I cant even keep that sh*t flying straight ,always dropping or climbing 500 ft a minute lol but I have no training.
Okay than say he flew into buildings cause he hated America so much. Why did they fall like a controlled demolition? And why did other buildings fall in controlled demolition-like fashion ? Why did sh*t sitting in the federal reserve for years move out the day before ?

3 days ago '17        #155
ninesix703  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 799 799
 Nosbig said
I've flown Cessnas just for a few minutes here a d there and I cant even keep that sh*t flying straight ,always dropping or climbing 500 ft a minute lol but I have no training.
Okay than say he flew into buildings cause he hated America so much. Why did they fall like a controlled demolition? And why did other buildings fall in controlled demohlition-like fashion ? Why did sh*t sitting in the federal reserve for years move out the day before ?

Ive flown a 800 lb airplane considered a "light sport". I also went up and down at 500ft/min+. Its because were compensating in real time, when we should be easy on the controls.

But a passenger jet has 15:1 + glide ratio. Meaning that if its its 1 mile in the air. It can go another 15 miles+. There no up/down. Its like flying a bus. I cant say for certain but they're more stabile than the sh*t I flew. I imagine hitting the tallest building in NYC cant be that hard, cause what else is blocking its interception?

There was no free fall controlled demolition, it was twice as slow.. but to think people planted explosives in both buildings is HIGHLY ambitious. You would need a huge crew who never talked for 18 years.

You know how embarrassing it is for the Pentagon to get hit? Its the HQ of DOD.

Also WTC 7 had 0 casualties, wtf was the point of that?

Nothing is what it seems. Saudis did it. America covered for them.

3 days ago '17        #156
ASNKA  66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 8183 8183

+1   

3 days ago '05        #157
ice wolf  579 heat pts579
space
space
$10,479 | Props total: 9564 9564
 antisocial100 said
That Rabbi Dov guy is from Brooklyn, smh ain’t I tell BX my city the land of finessers, Hov, Big.... who woulda known them Jews in bed stuy out here plotting
An anti semite like @antisocial100 needs to watch videos like this to understand the truth of the matter

3 days ago '17        #158
ASNKA  66 heat pts66 OP
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 8183 8183

Last edited by ASNKA; 09-12-2019 at 09:20 PM..

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+89online now  17
Carter 5 original leaked...
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  13
Video inside 10 Things Deleted From Avengers Endgame Script. Cap got his wig split....
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+23online now  10
Image(s) inside Sep 13 - We just witnessed ‘one of the most explicitly racist moments ..
240 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Killer Mike says cannibis can be used as reparations for black folks
180 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy