Dec 4 - Teen requested hit on herself on Craigslist, Colorado man responded

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #126
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,733 | Props total: 2483 2483
 SimpinAintEz said
So tattoos are mutilation unless done as a right of passage that you earned? It’s pigmentation of the skin whether it’s done the way you happen to approve of or not dipsh*t.

n*gga if you don’t sit your mentally repressed a.ss down somewhere. You couldn’t begin to draw a correlation between a tattoo and this murder you weirdo.

rite of passage, not just any one could get one... couldnt just go to the mall and get a dumb nike tattoo...

you had to pass the rites of passage and show that atleast your crazy or tough enuff to deserve one..

but what ever, yall do u

1 week ago '13        #127
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,803 | Props total: 22804 22804
 cuzjuan said
rite of passage, not just any one could get one... couldnt just go to the mall and get a dumb nike tattoo...

you had to pass the rites of passage and show that atleast your crazy or tough enuff to deserve one..

but what ever, yall do u
You do realize that the world consists of dozens upon dozens of cultures right? What you find acceptable in one, may be entirely taboo in another.

Who are you to write off everyone who doesn’t do things the specific way you approve of? Get over yourself.

1 week ago '13        #128
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 cuzjuan said
its been linked to tattoos, my crazy is natural good ole crazy

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '18        #129
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,165 | Props total: 1523 1523
 dtdroid said
Know who else thought the weak should die?

Adolph Hitler.
He was right.

1 week ago '09        #130
Jacc Blacc 59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,557 | Props total: 11364 11364
 RAZAH CUTS said
what a fu*king sociopathic moron ...
which one the girl or the guy

imo, if she had the gun why didnt she do it herself

1 week ago '17        #131
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 3375 3375
 dtdroid said

Adolph Hitler.
Know who else makes sweeping comparisons that don't fit?

Adolf Hitler.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #132
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
 TrillSwag said
48 years is uncalled for. He should go to jail but not as if he just willingly k!lled a innocent person.
Nah, he deserve the 48. That "she asked for it" excuse doesn't cut it. Dude is a nut bag and like she probably would've k!lled herself eventually, he probably would k!lled as well. Who sees an ad like that and thinks "Hmmm, interesting opportunity"? Usually sociopaths and he can spend the next 50 where they hang. U have to be a stupid fu*k, dangerously stupid, to think there was any other outcome to a.ssisting in this suicide.

1 week ago '17        #133
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
 Truth33 said
Then do something about it f*ggot
This is an ironic exchange. Dude is so upset about how callous your response is and your negative view on life that he, ironically, wishes death on you...
+1   

1 week ago '17        #134
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 3098 3098
 slimfrom85th said
How do you put a hit on yourself
Like how do I get paid if I do the job ?
You dumb.

“The money is in my back pocket. k!ll me to get it...”

1 week ago '15        #135
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 5248 5248
 Good Guy Ry said
Craziest thing is the pops is acting like the sole responsibility for his daughters life is on the 23 year old crazy dude. No accountability on his part or his daughters.

She's the one put the hit out on herself and provided the gun. But the dad is using every excuse as in she was 'vulnerable and drugged'. Seems to me she was gonna do it one way or the other, probably went this route cause she thought suicide would put her in hell.
Did she ctually make an ad and provide the gun, though? He could have made that whole sht up.

1 week ago '07        #136
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 920 920
Bullworth

1 week ago '16        #137
Itsjustmefools 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 2398 2398
 TrillSwag said
48 years is uncalled for. He should go to jail but not as if he just willingly k!lled a innocent person.
If I was on the jury I would vote not guilty

If people want to die it should be legal to k!ll themselves how they choose

If I were him I would had probably taken this to trial

1 week ago '17        #138
Silkyfresh 
space
space
space
$77 | Props total: 206 206
How did she have access to a gun, to provide it to her contracted k!ller? Was it her fathers? Definately wasn't hers.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #139
krissow 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,437 | Props total: 685 685
 Knucklez said
some people say they should let people legally k!ll themselves if they feel suicidal. But others argue a whole lot of people would volunteer when they have some bad days. The problem with this is similar to the second one, if sh*t like this is encouraged then a whole lot of people would do it and the country loses on tax money. The govt wants people just alive enough that they can contribute and pay their dues but not be dead
bang on .

soceity can lead you just to the edge . But not too far you exit the matrix for good. Just enough to be slow fodder.

It's really sad the girl actively looked for a hitman .. and on herself .

as stated in quote . Some people feel suicidal .. even though their problems just need guidance to pull them out of a pattern

1 week ago '04        #140
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,809 | Props total: 5488 5488
 slimfrom85th said
How do you put a hit on yourself
Like how do I get paid if I do the job ?

im fu*king dead
+3   

1 week ago '17        #141
mikerizzy 
space
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 5151 5151
 Knucklez said
some people say they should let people legally k!ll themselves if they feel suicidal. But others argue a whole lot of people would volunteer when they have some bad days. The problem with this is similar to the second one, if sh*t like this is encouraged then a whole lot of people would do it and the country loses on tax money. The govt wants people just alive enough that they can contribute and pay their dues but not be dead
Facts.. they need able workers like migrant “dreamers”. To pay into social programs lmao.. and thats the only reason they want us.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #142
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,211 | Props total: 800 800
 dtdroid said

nature.
fixed

1 week ago '07        #143
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,211 | Props total: 800 800
this is some crazy sh*t...i mean she got what she wanted...if not him it would be someone else

1 week ago '11        #144
slimfrom85th 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 3813 3813
 SupremeBeing5 said
You dumb.

“The money is in my back pocket. k!ll me to get it...”
You dumb if you thought that was a serious question

1 week ago '04        #145
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
why ?

only ppl with tats gonna be mad at what im saying...
but any one whose taken psychology will tell you...

that infact TATs can be correlated to mental issues...

is this law? no... but science is on my side bruh!

1 week ago '04        #146
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You do realize that the world consists of dozens upon dozens of cultures right? What you find acceptable in one, may be entirely taboo in another.

Who are you to write off everyone who doesn’t do things the specific way you approve of? Get over yourself.
n*gga i got my opinion on dumb things ppl do with they body, just like i smoke and ppl have opinions about that but other like george burns rest in peace said fu*k it and smoked every day!

but bottom line... despite my opnions...
how i feel is based upon a few things but science actually has my back on this arguement so hate all you want u just have to read psychology books to see what im telling u...

only ppl who be mad about this are the ones who feel im targetin them...

tattoos to me are a form of art... but you cant defend how far ppl and society has taken this wave of tatting your skin like wall paper...

and if you dont think ppl who do this dont have some type of issue then we agree to diagree..

IMO they all crazy... i aint talking bout no little butterfly tatoo...

im talking sleeves and other crazy sh*t like face tats and sh*t! your whole back and sh*t....

to me, JUST ME, that some crazy sh*t!

for ie. my cousin has numerous large TATs and i bug his a.ss about it all the time... is him having tattoos the reason who didnt have a steady job until his 2nd or 3rd child, who knows... all i know is in my fam he was considered wild!

why did my extended family think that? i dunno... maybe cause he jumps outta planes and does bunjee jumping and BS like that... who knows...

he was just considered WILD in my fam! the tats just kinda certify what the fam thought from since he was a kid...

correlation? i dunno... sendin video of you s3xing a girl to your sister is that wild? well he did that too.... i dunno why man...

but i really dont care

Last edited by cuzjuan; 12-06-2018 at 03:06 PM..

1 week ago '13        #147
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 cuzjuan said
n*gga i got my opinion on dumb things ppl do with they body, just like i smoke and ppl have opinions about that but other like george burns rest in peace said fu*k it and smoked every day!

but bottom line... despite my opnions...
how i feel is based upon a few things but science actually has my back on this arguement so hate all you want u just have to read psychology books to see what im telling u...

only ppl who be mad about this are the ones who feel im targetin them...

tattoos to me are a form of art... but you cant defend how far ppl and society has taken this wave of tatting your skin like wall paper...

and if you dont think ppl who do this dont have some type of issue then we agree to diagree..

IMO they all crazy... i aint talking bout no little butterfly tatoo...

im talking sleeves and other crazy sh*t like face tats and sh*t! your whole back and sh*t....

to me, JUST ME, that some crazy sh*t!

for ie. my cousin has numerous large TATs and i bug his a.ss about it all the time... is him having tattoos the reason who didnt have a steady job until his 2nd or 3rd child, who knows... all i know is in my fam he was considered wild!

why did my extended family think that? i dunno... maybe cause he jumps outta planes and does bunjee jumping and BS like that... who knows...

he was just considered WILD in my fam! the tats just kinda certify what the fam thought from since he was a kid...

correlation? i dunno... sendin video of you s3xing a girl to your sister is that wild? well he did that too.... i dunno why man...

but i really dont care
You typed a hell of a lot for someone who “really don’t care”. If you really didn’t care about what other people do to their body, we wouldn’t be having this conversation in the first place.

Sounds like you’re stereotyping people with tattoos as “wild” based on your limited anecdotal experience. That’s objectively retarded.

You claim you don’t know if there’s a correlation between tattoos and bad people yet you’re seen in this thread fantasizing gleefully about their skin being melted off because of your disapproval.

What does your psychology book tell you about people with sadistic fantasies of death to strangers for having tattoos? Fukkin weirdo.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 12-06-2018 at 06:17 PM..

1 week ago '13        #148
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 cuzjuan said
why ?

only ppl with tats gonna be mad at what im saying...
but any one whose taken psychology will tell you...

that infact TATs can be correlated to mental issues...

is this law? no... but science is on my side bruh!
You keep yappin about science being on your side but have conveniently not listed a single link to any peer reviewed empirical research backing your claim.

That which is a.sserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

1 week ago '04        #149
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You keep yappin about science being on your side but have conveniently not listed a single link to any peer reviewed empirical research backing your claim.

That which is a.sserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
i really dont care... i've studied the books, im not trying to convince im stating what is... i started the argument, u job as a rebutter is to prove me wrong, not the other way around...

i said it, so it is!

1 week ago '04        #150
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
You typed a hell of a lot for someone who “really don’t care”. If you really didn’t care about what other people do to their body, we wouldn’t be having this conversation in the first place.

Sounds like you’re stereotyping people with tattoos as “wild” based on your limited anecdotal experience. That’s objectively retarded.

You claim you don’t know if there’s a correlation between tattoos and bad people yet you’re seen in this thread fantasizing gleefully about their skin being melted off because of your disapproval.

What does your psychology book tell you about people with sadistic fantasies of death to strangers for having tattoos? Fukkin weirdo.
expressing my self is fun to me, knowing ppl like you taking out time to indulge me, is cool i think.

whether im right or wrong, or care or not... doesnt really matter.
in the end i made a statement, as i said... those statements are not law, but it is fact the psychologists say that excessive tattooing can be linked to mental issue..

i didnt say IT IS, OR EVERY TIME, OR EVERY ONE.... every ones different, stable people get tattoos to just to be cool, or it meaningful to them.

but even that small little one that no one notices, you have to ask your self. what is the mind state of some one who wants to etch things into they skin?

does this seem normal? like just a normal thing to do to ones self?
i think just like when we were kids we might etch things into our skin out of boredom, not necessarily for fun or for pain...

either way, as human instinct i dont think thats a normal function, whether thats enough to call you stable or instable is what ever... my basic acknowledgement is TO ME, IMO.... to want to cute your self, poke yourself, puncture yourself is not a normal human trait...

but hey we are human and do alot of weird sh*t, whether there is under lying problems that are enough to show up more in other parts of your life depend on the individual... just like functioning alcoholics, theres alot of functional mentally disturbed ppl out there.

hell some of the sh*t i do, im prolly one myself. but does that mean i will go to the extreme, no... but it does mean that my propensity to do some foul sh*t could potentially be greater then some one who doesnt show these traits at all..

i dont see how yall can argue my sh*t, i make total sense!

and im not discounting what yall saying, im just saying cutting your self for ur own amusement doesnt fit in any part of human instinct or basic function.

no aminal cuts them selfs for fun, if yall dont understand what negative trait (eros) or something like that vs the positive trait is... like i said i dont have a text book infront of me, im going off of memory, but there's risk taking to challenge death and those who dont take risks..

ppl with the death trait tend to take more risks put them selves in harms way and thus just by laws of average tend to make decisions that harm instead of help... if yall wanna dispute that then hey, its what ever...

but the fact still remains, that EXCESSIVE tatooing can be linked to mental health problems, just like most ppl in jail about 90% dont beling in jail, they belong in mental institution tryna work out low self esteem issues, impulse issues, self control issues, issues with authority, self image issues... what ever it is..

i bet if you take a slice of this population (that is if we agree for arguement sake that all ppl in jail are bad) then i would say that 50-80% or more ppl in jail have tats... am i putting these ppl there? no, most put them selves there, why? bad decisions, impulse and self control issues... another bad decision maybe getting that first tatoo, who knows?

Last edited by cuzjuan; 12-06-2018 at 08:40 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  51
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-28online now  49
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
56 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-18online now  29
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+190online now  29
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
334 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  20
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Vitaminwater offering $100K to ditch your smartphone for 1 year
111 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  11
Video inside STAR Responds to DJ akademiks with Legal Work & More [Livestream Going ..
172 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  9
Money making Mitch
77 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+31online now  9
Image(s) inside 2 podcast thots