Dec 4 - Teen requested hit on herself on Craigslist, Colorado man responded

most viewed right now
42 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #51
HateJohnson 
space
space
space
$44 | Props total: 228 228
Bruh I might've popped her... Then popped her again
+1   

3 months ago '17        #52
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,765 | Props total: 7818 7818
so what he get out of this?
and why is this 2nd degree murder instead of a*sisted suicide/some lower charge in whatever state they in?
+2   

3 months ago '12        #53
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 28657 28657
 Killaboy said
so what he get out of this?
and why is this 2nd degree murder instead of a*sisted suicide/some lower charge in whatever state they in?
he had the ability to stop it...he had the ability to stop HIMSELF from murdering that girl. he's lucky to get 2nd degree in my opinion. you can't just go online and shop for murder victims...even if the victim is voluntary
+3   

3 months ago '17        #54
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 acefresh said
he had the ability to stop it...he had the ability to stop HIMSELF from murdering that girl. he's lucky to get 2nd degree in my opinion. you can't just go online and shop for murder victims...even if the victim is voluntary
a*sisted suicide offenders have that same ability and dont get 2nd degree murder. i dont see the difference just because its done with a gun that she provided. im talking legally here im not saying the dude is innocent. thats why i asked what he got out of it...it doesnt mention anything about payment or benefits in the article. if the dude is k*lling just to k*ll then yeah he's a danger to society. if she promised him something (with respect to the dead wont speculate) thats an a*sisted suicide in the eyes of the law. especially in a liberal a*s state like colorado. again not excusing his behavior, but i feel like the story is incomplete here
+5   

3 months ago '05        #55
ThousandofYears 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 2371 2371
Hold up? He thought he wasn’t going to jail for that ish?
+1   

3 months ago '12        #56
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Killaboy said
assisted suicide offenders have that same ability and dont get 2nd degree murder. i dont see the difference just because its done with a gun that she provided. im talking legally here im not saying the dude is innocent. thats why i asked what he got out of it...it doesnt mention anything about payment or benefits in the article. if the dude is k*lling just to k*ll then yeah he's a danger to society. if she promised him something (with respect to the dead wont speculate) thats an a*sisted suicide in the eyes of the law. especially in a liberal a*s state like colorado. again not excusing his behavior, but i feel like the story is incomplete here
i guess. but i feel some sort of relation between the girl that was k*lled at her request and the k*ller. the fact that they're complete strangers should carry weight in as far as this dude knowing this is a girl he does not know and then willingly ends her life. it's a tough one. but you're right...with a really really good lawyer he could probly beat this sh*t. but that's not likely to happen. and the prosecution is going to seek a psych evaluation etc etc

either way, he's a scumbag.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #57
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$12,216 | Props total: 29174 29174
 acefresh said
i guess. but i feel some sort of relation between the girl that was k*lled at her request and the k*ller. the fact that they're complete strangers should carry weight in as far as this dude knowing this is a girl he does not know and then willingly ends her life. it's a tough one. but you're right...with a really really good lawyer he could probly beat this sh*t. but that's not likely to happen. and the prosecution is going to seek a psych evaluation etc etc

What's ya price though, how much a chick gotta pay you to end her
+1   

3 months ago '17        #58
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 acefresh said

i didnt wanna say it, but since the article isnt saying it, i a*sumed she offered this guy some sort of favors. this guy aint no casanova. if thast the case they preyed on each other. plus the way the family is excusing her and blaming drugs tells me there was some sh*t they dont want people to know, and if they do its cuz of the drugs. thats a*sisted suicide. there is a lot of precedent for cases like this too. so there's 2 scenarios here: 1. this guy has an awesome lawyer and this whole story is bs in the first place and he was lucky to get 2nd degree (havent seen any evidence of what he's claiming if its out there)
2. this guy has a sh*tty public defender and his case is going to get picked up by a rights group on appeal, especially in colorado. just google it there's tons of precedent even for gun a*sisted suicides and none of them dudes got 50 years

+2   

3 months ago '12        #59
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
+1   

3 months ago '16        #60
Philliesondeck 
space
space
$163 | Props total: 58 58
Yeahhh cause craigslist mods read hit girls dossiers

3 months ago '15        #61
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,781 | Props total: 4351 4351
 Stand Tall said
U known nothing but lies.

It’s in ur dna u spineless Edomite Esau suburban devil
Wsup lil bi*ch im in the trenches right now . Where f*ggots like you get stripped n robbed

I love it

3 months ago '17        #62
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,732 | Props total: 14334 14334
 WiseKing said
Wsup lil bi*ch im in the trenches right now . Where f*ggots like you get stripped n robbed

I love it
Look at this Edomite Esau suburban devil stayin faithful 2 his lies.

3 months ago '18        #63
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$974 | Props total: 5026 5026
 Good Guy Ry said
Craziest thing is the pops is acting like the sole responsibility for his daughters life is on the 23 year old crazy dude. No accountability on his part or his daughters.

She's the one put the hit out on herself and provided the gun. But the dad is using every excuse as in she was 'vulnerable and drugged'. Seems to me she was gonna do it one way or the other, probably went this route cause she thought suicide would put her in hell.
Jesus y’all n*ggas are dumb. I’m so lucky not to know people as stupid as some of y’all in my personal life. What’s even more sad is people actually giving you props.

3 months ago '15        #64
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$12,216 | Props total: 29174 29174
 Meechy09 said
Jesus y’all n*ggas are dumb. I’m so lucky not to know people as stupid as some of y’all in my personal life. What’s even more sad is people actually giving you props.
I'm sure plenty of people around you feel the opposite about knowing you.

Its funny you underlined that one spot like it was a lie, do you see something different in the article or you just wanna argue
+1   

3 months ago '12        #65
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,235 | Props total: 46318 46318
 Good Guy Ry said
Paulie go handle this for me
+1   

3 months ago '15        #66
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Look at this Edomite Esau suburban devil stayin faithful 2 his lies.
You cuddled up with your teacup dogs right now huh pus*y

3 months ago '17        #67
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 WiseKing said
You cuddled up with your teacup dogs right now huh pus*y
yo fu*k off breh. them dogs is hypoallergenic and wifey likes them sh*ts

shouldnt you be leading your team somewhere to arrest a black man? you even from america?

3 months ago '15        #68
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Killaboy said

shouldnt you be leading your team somewhere to arrest a black man? you even from america?
bi*ch I'm in the trenches juggin. I'd get yo head knocked off if u was around. bi*ch I move however I want. fu*k u and Akademiks. fu*k 12 and fu*k esau

3 months ago '15        #69
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Killaboy said

Akademiks switched his pitch so I'mma show him mercy. f*ggot

3 months ago '17        #70
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 WiseKing said
bi*ch I'm in the trenches juggin. I'd get yo head knocked off if u was around. bi*ch I move however I want. fu*k u and Akademiks. fu*k 12 and fu*k esau
is this like a parody on your regular character? you on some fu*k sh*t i can tell tyler. sounds like you from the UK or some sh*t too.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #71
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 1918 1918
 dtdroid said
Know who else thought the weak should die?

Adolph Hitler.
U know who else ,
Drakeo -

3 months ago '18        #72
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cold Command said
Hold up? He thought he wasn’t going to jail for that ish?

They should have at least gave him a cruz waiver ...

3 months ago '15        #73
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
is this like a parody on your regular character? you on some fu*k sh*t i can tell tyler. sounds like you from the UK or some sh*t too.
not here to prove shut. Just letting u know the pressure I would apply touvu right now son.

3 months ago '18        #74
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
 Meechy09 said
fu*k off the BX then. use ur luck in ur personal life .

3 months ago '15        #75
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
Now kick rocks boy and go back to sucking of 6ix9ine. U ain't been in shyt boi.

Home      

most viewed right now
+137online now  19
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+103online now  19
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
256 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  10
GQ Casanova: Casanova 2x is a fraud & I beat up Tax Stone in Prison