Dec 4 - Teen requested hit on herself on Craigslist, Colorado man responded

most viewed right now
+111  196
62 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #51
HateJohnson 
space
space
space
$25 | Props total: 209 209
Bruh I might've popped her... Then popped her again
+1   

1 week ago '17        #52
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,824 | Props total: 5339 5339
so what he get out of this?
and why is this 2nd degree murder instead of a.ssisted suicide/some lower charge in whatever state they in?
+2   

1 week ago '12        #53
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,673 | Props total: 26625 26625
 Killaboy said
so what he get out of this?
and why is this 2nd degree murder instead of a.ssisted suicide/some lower charge in whatever state they in?
he had the ability to stop it...he had the ability to stop HIMSELF from murdering that girl. he's lucky to get 2nd degree in my opinion. you can't just go online and shop for murder victims...even if the victim is voluntary
+3   

1 week ago '17        #54
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 acefresh said
he had the ability to stop it...he had the ability to stop HIMSELF from murdering that girl. he's lucky to get 2nd degree in my opinion. you can't just go online and shop for murder victims...even if the victim is voluntary
a.ssisted suicide offenders have that same ability and dont get 2nd degree murder. i dont see the difference just because its done with a gun that she provided. im talking legally here im not saying the dude is innocent. thats why i asked what he got out of it...it doesnt mention anything about payment or benefits in the article. if the dude is k!lling just to k!ll then yeah he's a danger to society. if she promised him something (with respect to the dead wont speculate) thats an a.ssisted suicide in the eyes of the law. especially in a liberal a.ss state like colorado. again not excusing his behavior, but i feel like the story is incomplete here
+5   

1 week ago '05        #55
ThousandofYears 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 2364 2364
Hold up? He thought he wasn’t going to jail for that ish?
+1   

1 week ago '12        #56
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Killaboy said
assisted suicide offenders have that same ability and dont get 2nd degree murder. i dont see the difference just because its done with a gun that she provided. im talking legally here im not saying the dude is innocent. thats why i asked what he got out of it...it doesnt mention anything about payment or benefits in the article. if the dude is k!lling just to k!ll then yeah he's a danger to society. if she promised him something (with respect to the dead wont speculate) thats an a.ssisted suicide in the eyes of the law. especially in a liberal a.ss state like colorado. again not excusing his behavior, but i feel like the story is incomplete here
i guess. but i feel some sort of relation between the girl that was k!lled at her request and the k!ller. the fact that they're complete strangers should carry weight in as far as this dude knowing this is a girl he does not know and then willingly ends her life. it's a tough one. but you're right...with a really really good lawyer he could probly beat this sh*t. but that's not likely to happen. and the prosecution is going to seek a psych evaluation etc etc

either way, he's a scumbag.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #57
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,942 | Props total: 28253 28253
 acefresh said
i guess. but i feel some sort of relation between the girl that was k!lled at her request and the k!ller. the fact that they're complete strangers should carry weight in as far as this dude knowing this is a girl he does not know and then willingly ends her life. it's a tough one. but you're right...with a really really good lawyer he could probly beat this sh*t. but that's not likely to happen. and the prosecution is going to seek a psych evaluation etc etc

What's ya price though, how much a chick gotta pay you to end her
+1   

1 week ago '17        #58
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 acefresh said

i didnt wanna say it, but since the article isnt saying it, i a.ssumed she offered this guy some sort of favors. this guy aint no casanova. if thast the case they preyed on each other. plus the way the family is excusing her and blaming drugs tells me there was some sh*t they dont want people to know, and if they do its cuz of the drugs. thats a.ssisted suicide. there is a lot of precedent for cases like this too. so there's 2 scenarios here: 1. this guy has an awesome lawyer and this whole story is bs in the first place and he was lucky to get 2nd degree (havent seen any evidence of what he's claiming if its out there)
2. this guy has a sh*tty public defender and his case is going to get picked up by a rights group on appeal, especially in colorado. just google it there's tons of precedent even for gun a.ssisted suicides and none of them dudes got 50 years

+2   

1 week ago '12        #59
acefresh 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Good Guy Ry said
+1   

1 week ago '16        #60
Philliesondeck 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 57 57
Yeahhh cause craigslist mods read hit girls dossiers

1 week ago '15        #61
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 3177 3177
 Stand Tall said
U known nothing but lies.

It’s in ur dna u spineless Edomite Esau suburban devil
Wsup lil bi*ch im in the trenches right now . Where f*ggots like you get stripped n robbed

I love it

1 week ago '17        #62
Stand Tall 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,184 | Props total: 10708 10708
 WiseKing said
Wsup lil bi*ch im in the trenches right now . Where f*ggots like you get stripped n robbed

I love it
Look at this Edomite Esau suburban devil stayin faithful 2 his lies.

1 week ago '18        #63
Meechy09 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$294 | Props total: 1533 1533
 Good Guy Ry said
Craziest thing is the pops is acting like the sole responsibility for his daughters life is on the 23 year old crazy dude. No accountability on his part or his daughters.

She's the one put the hit out on herself and provided the gun. But the dad is using every excuse as in she was 'vulnerable and drugged'. Seems to me she was gonna do it one way or the other, probably went this route cause she thought suicide would put her in hell.
Jesus y’all n*ggas are dumb. I’m so lucky not to know people as stupid as some of y’all in my personal life. What’s even more sad is people actually giving you props.

1 week ago '15        #64
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,942 | Props total: 28253 28253
 Meechy09 said
Jesus y’all n*ggas are dumb. I’m so lucky not to know people as stupid as some of y’all in my personal life. What’s even more sad is people actually giving you props.
I'm sure plenty of people around you feel the opposite about knowing you.

Its funny you underlined that one spot like it was a lie, do you see something different in the article or you just wanna argue
+1   

1 week ago '12        #65
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,094 | Props total: 41463 41463
 Good Guy Ry said
Paulie go handle this for me
+1   

1 week ago '15        #66
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Look at this Edomite Esau suburban devil stayin faithful 2 his lies.
You cuddled up with your teacup dogs right now huh pus*y

1 week ago '17        #67
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 WiseKing said
You cuddled up with your teacup dogs right now huh pus*y
yo fu*k off breh. them dogs is hypoallergenic and wifey likes them sh*ts

shouldnt you be leading your team somewhere to arrest a black man? you even from america?

1 week ago '18        #68
BlacKage 45 heat pts45
space
space
$308 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Stand Tall said
Still beat tho
Guess he was tryna shoot his shot
+1   

1 week ago '15        #69
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 Killaboy said

shouldnt you be leading your team somewhere to arrest a black man? you even from america?
bi*ch I'm in the trenches juggin. I'd get yo head knocked off if u was around. bi*ch I move however I want. fu*k u and Akademiks. fu*k 12 and fu*k esau

1 week ago '15        #70
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 Killaboy said

Akademiks switched his pitch so I'mma show him mercy. f*ggot

1 week ago '17        #71
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 WiseKing said
bi*ch I'm in the trenches juggin. I'd get yo head knocked off if u was around. bi*ch I move however I want. fu*k u and Akademiks. fu*k 12 and fu*k esau
is this like a parody on your regular character? you on some fu*k sh*t i can tell tyler. sounds like you from the UK or some sh*t too.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #72
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,085 | Props total: 1804 1804
 dtdroid said
Know who else thought the weak should die?

Adolph Hitler.
U know who else ,
Drakeo -

1 week ago '18        #73
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cold Command said
Hold up? He thought he wasn’t going to jail for that ish?

They should have at least gave him a cruz waiver ...

1 week ago '15        #74
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
is this like a parody on your regular character? you on some fu*k sh*t i can tell tyler. sounds like you from the UK or some sh*t too.
not here to prove shut. Just letting u know the pressure I would apply touvu right now son.

1 week ago '18        #75
SurThing113 1 heat pts
space
space
 Meechy09 said
fu*k off the BX then. use ur luck in ur personal life .

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  56
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
54 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  50
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  19
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
42 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Well Damn " Drake bodied Pusha T " Tory Lanez
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+194online now  13
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  8
Image(s) inside Rich Porter Sister Patricia Blasts Alpo In Latest IG post #StopGlorify..
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy