Who wants to do #75Hard Challenge

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '20        #176
LeDonJames4 
Props total: 222 222  Slaps total: 8 8
Day 49.

Did a lighter workout (off my program) cuz I was pretty sore. Did pull ups, leg press, abs, and stretched. Also tried cryotherapy for the 1st time. It helped a little bit, sit pretty sore tho.

+2   

1 week ago '13        #177
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13121 13 K  Slaps total: 854 854

6 days ago '20        #178
LeDonJames4 
Man I made it to day 49. 49 days of 75.

Then totally failed on Day 50.

After 49 days straight of outside workouts and gym workouts, drinking 1 gallon of water everyday, eating healthy, and not drinking or smoking.....The 50th day got me.

Sunday I missed the gym but made the dispensary. Smoked a joint and a half Sunday night, with a beer, and 2 slices from Cheesecake Factory.
Then Monday morning went to the gym, but didn't do sh*t, and smoked the other half of the joint.

Went back to the gym today, got a good stretch and a good sauna. I feel good.

I failed going for 75 days but I made it 49 days and came a long way in that time. Technically I failed this challenge a couple weeks ago because I’ve missed my reading. People on the first age of this thread were laughing at this challenge, saying it was too easy and what “you Should be doing anyway”. Well it’s pretty difficult to do something EVERY SINGLE DAY. I’m pretty proud of myself and how far I’ve come since starting this challenge August 7th.

I’ve gained at least 16lbs. I’ve got A LOT stronger. My confidence has grown. I’ve proved a lot to myself. One of the main things I’ve proven to myself is that I can have 1 beer or smoke a joint without totally tipping over the rails and going on a bender. But me not making it the full 75 days also shows me I got a lot of work to do.

Ima continue to go to hot yoga and do the sauna. I’m gonna still keep up the workouts and continue to eat right. I have my Spartan Race in November so I going to train for that. Not much I’m going to change except that I am Probably not gonna lift every single day. I did 49 days straight of that challenge and my Spartan race is in 48 days, ima focus on rest and recovery during that time to try and maximize my lifting days.

I don’t know if the other posters made it the full 75 days….sh*t is tough.
+2   

5 days ago '05        #179
nawtyxes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4795 4 K  Slaps total: 677 677
 LeDonJames4 said
Man I made it to day 49. 49 days of 75.

Then totally failed on Day 50.

After 49 days straight of outside workouts and gym workouts, drinking 1 gallon of water everyday, eating healthy, and not drinking or smoking.....The 50th day got me.

Sunday I missed the gym but made the dispensary. Smoked a joint and a half Sunday night, with a beer, and 2 slices from Cheesecake Factory.
Then Monday morning went to the gym, but didn't do sh*t, and smoked the other half of the joint.

Went back to the gym today, got a good stretch and a good sauna. I feel good.

I failed going for 75 days but I made it 49 days and came a long way in that time. Technically I failed this challenge a couple weeks ago because Iíve missed my reading. People on the first age of this thread were laughing at this challenge, saying it was too easy and what ďyou Should be doing anywayĒ. Well itís pretty difficult to do something EVERY SINGLE DAY. Iím pretty proud of myself and how far Iíve come since starting this challenge August 7th.

Iíve gained at least 16lbs. Iíve got A LOT stronger. My confidence has grown. Iíve proved a lot to myself. One of the main things Iíve proven to myself is that I can have 1 beer or smoke a joint without totally tipping over the rails and going on a bender. But me not making it the full 75 days also shows me I got a lot of work to do.

Ima continue to go to hot yoga and do the sauna. Iím gonna still keep up the workouts and continue to eat right. I have my Spartan Race in November so I going to train for that. Not much Iím going to change except that I am Probably not gonna lift every single day. I did 49 days straight of that challenge and my Spartan race is in 48 days, ima focus on rest and recovery during that time to try and maximize my lifting days.

I donít know if the other posters made it the full 75 daysÖ.sh*t is tough.
sad to see you fall short but congratulations on stepping up to actually try something out of your comfort zone. Good that you are taking away some experiences that will benefit you in the future!
+1   

4 days ago '13        #180
eazy253  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13121 13 K  Slaps total: 854 854
@

I failed going for 75 days but I made it 49 days and came a long way in that time.
You didn't fail.

You put together a fantastic 7 weeks.

You made excellent progress, congratulations.

What if going forward you have far more days like the previous 49, than the 50th day? How far ahead would you be in your life?

nothing left to do now but start over and run it back.

can you wake up just a little earlier and read the very first thing in bed?

2 days ago '20        #181
LeDonJames4 
 eazy253 said
@

You didn't fail.

What if going forward you have far more days like the previous 49, than the 50th day? How far ahead would you be in your life?

Yo I appreciate it. Im not satisfied at all, but I am proud of how far I came. I was in a very dark place when I started, I have definitely climbed out of that and now I just have the hunger to keep it going. Just to see where I can take it. I am starting a new routine for October, not an everyday lift but still doing something everyday wheather running, lifting, or hot yoga.
+1   

2 days ago '20        #182
LeDonJames4 
 eazy253 said
@

You didn't fail.

Im waiting for you to post the October daily training log so I can start posting in that. I just maxed out today to get my numbers right for my percentages of my workout.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Video inside humping dog phone charger
38 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Which One of Y'all Done Seeded up Jada Stevens?
221 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  26
Video inside BREAKING: Tony Yayo Apologizes to Math Hoffa for his Interview (VladTV)
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
DUCTAPE Artist PROBLEM CHILD charged with 5 COUNTS OF murder
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy