What would you like to see from GTA 6?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #26
Elijah123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2624 2 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 Mystic97 said
More dialog. in that GTA VI store robbery leak you hear the same dialog atleast like 6-7 times like is it that hard to give each character like 100 different dialogs?

Maybe an experimental mode where cars run out of gas????

Killing someone with no one should not cause the cops to come. They should only come if someone sees or hears you k*ll someone

alot more buildings to enter

the ability to rob n*ggas houses

random sh*t like a shooting or a bombing occassionally

Having the game give you the same weather as where you live so if it's raining where you live it's raining in game

I take it you don’t really understand the process of video game building. Everytning you saw was barebones. They just create a world and have basic dialogues to test gameplay mechanics in first. None of that is what the game will look like at all.

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 73480 73 K  Slaps total: 24512 24 K
Home invasions when u away from the game in real life and then alert goes to your cell phone and u can watch video from a rip off ring camera app called "dong".Once camera catches the person in your crib with his gamertag you can track him down and k*ll him later if you run into him. In the story mode npcs are actually other people online at the same time walking around .

2 weeks ago '14        #28
rashadd 
Props total: 34327 34 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
I want them to see their attempt at doing an entire state again like they did with San Andreas. A couple of huge cities and then a bunch of smaller towns. Also I think the swamp areas in RDR2 was a nice test to do something like the Everglades… and also throw some fan boats in there

+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #29
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 14344 14 K  Slaps total: 788 788
Maybe not 6 or even GTA but I always thought it would be dope if we could use Google to upload our neighborhoods and play within them.

2 weeks ago '14        #30
B Murda 
Props total: 5013 5 K  Slaps total: 658 658
Better hand to hand combat

Alligators like in RDR2

Every building enterable

2 weeks ago '21        #31
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24336 24 K  Slaps total: 6552 6 K
The OG staff that left

2 weeks ago '05        #32
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 132599 132 K  Slaps total: 14706 14 K
The character creation for online better be super intensive, not crazy like Saint's Row but way better than V.

We need more extracurricular activities, outside the obvious sh*t. GTA will need to get on some "Sims" sh*t even if it's for certain stuff.

1 week ago '14        #33
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 12014 12 K  Slaps total: 2708 2 K
 Mystic97 said
More dialog. in that GTA VI store robbery leak you hear the same dialog atleast like 6-7 times like is it that hard to give each character like 100 different dialogs?
Do you not know what pre-alpha means? The leak was in no way shape or form the final version... its obvious it'll be better

Mystic97 said
Maybe an experimental mode where cars run out of gas????
No. They have miss for this already and it's annoying... this some little kid sh*t... if you drive irl then you know how much filling up your car is a*s

Mystic97 said
Killing someone with no one should not cause the cops to come. They should only come if someone sees or hears you k*ll someone
The leaks showed R* is implementing a new line of sight mechanic just for this along with stealth and going prone

Mystic97 said
alot more buildings to enter
the ability to rob n*ggas houses
R* already confirmed more buildings to enter... also the leak showed that as well since in V you can't enter restaurants like old GTAs

Mystic97 said
random sh*t like a shooting or a bombing occassionally
WTF kinda school shooter sh*t is this? bombings? Naw bruh... mfs don't bomb sh*t like that in real life... da fuq?

Plus gta always have random shootouts from npcs

Mystic97 said
Having the game give you the same weather as where you live so if it's raining where you live it's raining in game

Why? Why would it match your weather if you don't live in the same city or region as the game? That's not how it works in real life... what if you live in England or Alaska? The game gonna be raining everytime you play

These were all terrible ideas

1 week ago '14        #34
Bando Jonez 
 HTownRealtor said
a massive map with individual cities like san andreas that each area has their own vibe and feel(not 1 big city, give me at least 2 big cities with small towns around...im done with the boring a*s empty space like GTA 5 map....its pretty much wack as hell

evolving maps with homes, buildings and streets being made as you play the game

able to buy businesses, homes, condos, garages and other things

able to do side activities like baseketball, surfing, skating/skateboarding, etc

able to buy sh*t in single player and customize things like in GTA online

storymode DLC every year along with online sh*t...

i want to be able to make my own character in the single player mode and take that player into the online...like how saints row 2 let you make your own characters at the intro

able to enter a fu*k load of buildings to do sh*t

if you k*ll someone and theres no cops around, they shouldnt come get you...tired of shooting my gun in the countryside and have the cops on my a*s

also for the online, certain mission types should be taken out and more fresh ones put in

the city is living...the people are living their lives...like we can follow someone go home and eventually break into their home to rob them if need be
Leaks concurred multiple cities... Vice City, Port Gellhorn, and The Gator Keys...

The only town confirmed in the leaks was Indiantown (a play on Allentown, Fl) and possibly Leonida (town of Okeechobee)

You can play as your Online character in story mode in GTA V already...

The leaks showed they have a line of sight system for cops being called and stealth

And since 4 you can follow an NPC throughout his entire day and even follow them home... as for home robberies, I agree
+1   

1 week ago '14        #35
Bando Jonez 
 HTownRealtor said
Nah needs to be bigger, the city roads seem small as hell. I want 2 big a*s cities to be in addition to smaller towns around…think like San Andreas but much bigger
This map is twice the size of Vs map...

1 week ago '14        #36
Bando Jonez 
 Dehone said
A more grounded story like RDR2. GTA V was too goofy. No more Teevor Phillips types. Catalina is about as crazy a character should be without it being too much.

A core group of allies that you can regularly talk with and their dialogue evolves throughout the game, like the campsite in RDR2. Being able to interact with every NPC and start sh*t just because

Better combat. At this point, the characters need to have small moveset including throws or clinches. Using the environment as a weapon. Different moves for both characters so it doesn't get stale. The guy can be the strong one(more throws, power punches). The chick can be the quick one(faster punches and kicks)

We've been stuck with this sluggish maymakers and stomps for the past 15 years. Time to improve that sh*t

Use a new engine. The "realistic" euphoria sh*t needs to go. It makes everything sluggish. An update is needed

More hand weapons like knives, crowbars, spiked bats, broken bottles.

Executions/finishers

Bulletholes remain in NPCs. Damage to body parts, head explosions. Being able to call an ally.
Finally a wishlist that doesn't sound like a12yr old kids wet dream

I only disagree with the Euphoria comment... that physics engine is god tier.... they just need to tweak the locomotion mechanics
+1   

1 week ago '14        #37
Bando Jonez 
 rashadd said
I want them to see their attempt at doing an entire state again like they did with San Andreas. A couple of huge cities and then a bunch of smaller towns. Also I think the swamp areas in RDR2 was a nice test to do something like the Everglades… and also throw some fan boats in there

6 will be the entire South Florida with multiple cities and towns... the leak also showed air boats
+1   

1 week ago '14        #38
rashadd 
Props total: 34327 34 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
 Bando Jonez said
6 will be the entire South Florida with multiple cities and towns... the leak also showed air boats
Ah okay my bad. I didn't watch any of the footage. I heard it talked about in some leaked info awhile back before all this happened.

So what are the predictions to this game being released... 2025?

+1   

1 week ago '14        #39
Bando Jonez 
 rashadd said
Ah okay my bad. I didn't watch any of the footage. I heard it talked about in some leaked info awhile back before all this happened.

So what are the predictions to this game being released... 2025?

Release date was Q3 2023
+1   

1 week ago '14        #40
Bando Jonez 
 GREAT1NE said

Map comparison here
That's a fake map... we know the names of cities now and then ain't none of them

1 week ago '09        #41
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23411 23 K  Slaps total: 3359 3 K
 Bando Jonez said
That's a fake map... we know the names of cities now and then ain't none of them
Yea I said in an earlier post it was probably fake

1 week ago '17        #42
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67136 67 K  Slaps total: 14275 14 K
Gotta be more than one city and needs to include at least one overseas city.

1 week ago '06        #43
DonYBE 
Props total: 24312 24 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
I know it won't happen because it will cut into Rockstar's money but I would like to see a feature where you can have a bank and loan other players money but they have a certain amount of time to pay it back and if they don't, you can start to repo their stuff or keep sending a hit squad until they pay it back.

1 week ago '13        #44
Douja Slim 
Props total: 380 380  Slaps total: 21 21
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Real life problems. For example if u get caught by police u have to do crazy time on the game. Let's say u get 1yr in jail ...on the game that would equal a month and it's no way out unless you reset the game. So u would spend 1 month in jail f*ghting trying to over trouble etc.
Definitely been waiting for GTA to have a jail/prison we actually can go to.. I believe this is the game they’ll do it.. how long we spend In jail is going to be measured by in game time though so a week in jail on the game probably equal out to like 30 minutes or something
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  52
Video inside humping dog phone charger
35 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+33online now  39
Video inside BREAKING: Tony Yayo Apologizes to Math Hoffa for his Interview (VladTV)
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  32
Video inside Fellas its time to go to Colombia... Get your passports!
154 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Sep 29 - Virgin Airlines to allow male flight attendants to wear skirts, prono..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy