"Jordan couldn't survive in today's NBA" -jason Williams exposed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '18        #51
Mcbooger 
Props total: 5296 5 K  Slaps total: 1922 1 K
I would think Jordan of today would still have the drive to still be a lethal weapon to want to destroy you on the court. So take that with all of the top of the line training and facilities these current players are getting and give that to Jordan. If he was ahead of his time in the 80s and 90s, he would be in today's game. His fg % would be unbelievable

2 weeks ago '20        #52
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 4343 4 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
@

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 239440 239 K  Slaps total: 19871 19 K
Jordan was averaging above 30 pts in the 90s when it was more physical with lots of contact. Put todays teams against the 90's Pistons with 90's rules and they'd fold.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #54
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 131824 131 K  Slaps total: 33688 33 K
Jason you would be passing him the ball in any era
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
OceanDrivePat 
Props total: 346 346  Slaps total: 106 106
 Black Larry said
The 3 point shooting and zone defense I still agree with. Jordan wasn't a 3 point shooter. You can take a few hot series where he averaged about 2 3pt shots. But, that's not his game and he would admit that. And zone defense. The evidence he gave lent to it gave him problems. He mentioned the sonics who gave him problems he shot terrible he mentioned the magic who beat him in the playoffs. Jordan shot the most attempts ever. He's gonna get his points. But zone worked. He mentioned older Jordan. That's impressive. But McGrady said he hated zone. Idk how Kobe felt about it. So I guess everybody was struggling. McGrady use to average 32 and he was down to 25. So idk. Without looking I'm sure Kobe wasn't near 50 percent. I disagree with White chocolate saying he wouldn't make the playoffs. That's coming from another place. I don't think he would be average. But I don't think he would be goat like. I think he would be great tho.
a*suming Jordan was in his prime on this era he would probably be a great 3 point shooter. People forget that When Jordan grew up playing basketball there was no 3 point line. He didn’t olay in a court with a 3 point line until he got in the NBA. 3 point lines started in college in 86 and then highschool in 87. There was no reason for him to grow up practicing 3s because there was no such thing. The way he mastered the offensive end I’m sure he would be above average if he grew up with a 3point line
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64589 64 K  Slaps total: 5023 5 K
 OceanDrivePat said
Assuming Jordan was in his prime on this era he would probably be a great 3 point shooter. People forget that When Jordan grew up playing basketball there was no 3 point line. He didn’t olay in a court with a 3 point line until he got in the NBA. 3 point lines started in college in 86 and then highschool in 87. There was no reason for him to grow up practicing 3s because there was no such thing. The way he mastered the offensive end I’m sure he would be above average if he grew up with a 3point line
Context doesn't matter for those who already have their minds made up even though everything you said is why Jordan approached offense the way he did. He relied on the mid range and post moves, he studied centers and adapted it to his game, 3pt shooters were basically role players. How many SGs do you see posting up consistently and baking all game? How many centers even do that today? But the NBA is so "talented" now Everything you said is why Jordan was a mid-range god and didn't care for the 3 and looked at it as a role players job. That was the NBA back then. Why fix what isn't broken? Shoot 3's just for the fk of it when you're dominating with 2's?

That sh*t amazes me, the greatest mid range shooter wouldn't even be an average 3pt shooter at worst to some??

Dude ended as a 327% career 3pt shooter. basically 33%

Kobe? 329% Basically 33%

LeBron 346%, basically 35%

Melo 355%, basically 35/36%, in Denver he ended as a 31% 3pt shooter and this man set Olympic records for 3 pointers.

The MJ 3pt knock is so dumb. He didn't practice the 3 like he did the mid range all his life but to think he'd be some scrub and brick 3's left and right is just ignorance. Dude set a record at the time for most 3s in the first half of a finals game. If you saw how he practiced the mid range and how efficient he was with it what kind of logic is it to think he'd be a terrible 3pt shooter if he practiced and shot it more often?

3pters dont even matter, look at what Harden was able to do in this era and Jordan was out there playing like his life depended on it, Harden just plays for the check (which is fine) but even then he puts up huge numbers. To think a psychotic muthafu*ka like MJ would struggle is just silly as fk lol. They say the league is more talented but it's more of a good at most things, not great at anything kind of skillsets now with the exception of some very talented players.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-22-2022 at 04:25 PM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #57
90sVibe 
Props total: 9355 9 K  Slaps total: 1409 1 K
In this era it’s 3 or attempt at the rim.

Mike is getting to the bucket anytime and he snot over 80% from the line

Mike might score more than he did in his day
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #58
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 1946 1 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 LordBlanco said
Yeah im sure MJ would have a hard time in the softest NBA era

Fking played in an era where a foul is a flagrant 2 today

Whole league just jacking 3s no post games, barely any defense

Cue the idiots who thinks players have somehow evolved and are so much faster and better yet have sh*tty fundamentals so what good is all that “speed” youd think every player has a 45 inch vert with how some of these idiots talk when comparing the 90s to today.
Prime mj is perhaps the greatest athlete of all time. The fu*k is these new n*ggas talking about? Find someone today that has MJ speed, agility, vert, speed, strength and skill…I’ll wait
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #59
Optimus Maximus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11242 11 K  Slaps total: 3459 3 K
 DrDisrespect said
I'm a little f*g**t.

Look at this f*g**t stalking me.
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #60
 LordBlanco said
Context doesn't matter for those who already have their minds made up even though everything you said is why Jordan approached offense the way he did. He relied on the mid range and post moves, he studied centers and adapted it to his game, 3pt shooters were basically role players. How many SGs do you see posting up consistently and baking all game? How many centers even do that today? But the NBA is so "talented" now Everything you said is why Jordan was a mid-range god and didn't care for the 3 and looked at it as a role players job. That was the NBA back then. Why fix what isn't broken? Shoot 3's just for the fk of it when you're dominating with 2's?

That sh*t amazes me, the greatest mid range shooter wouldn't even be an average 3pt shooter at worst to some??

Dude ended as a 327% career 3pt shooter. basically 33%

Kobe? 329% Basically 33%

LeBron 346%, basically 35%

Melo 355%, basically 35/36%, in Denver he ended as a 31% 3pt shooter and this man set Olympic records for 3 pointers.

The MJ 3pt knock is so dumb. He didn't practice the 3 like he did the mid range all his life but to think he'd be some scrub and brick 3's left and right is just ignorance. Dude set a record at the time for most 3s in the first half of a finals game. If you saw how he practiced the mid range and how efficient he was with it what kind of logic is it to think he'd be a terrible 3pt shooter if he practiced and shot it more often?

3pters dont even matter, look at what Harden was able to do in this era and Jordan was out there playing like his life depended on it, Harden just plays for the check (which is fine) but even then he puts up huge numbers. To think a psychotic muthafu*ka like MJ would struggle is just silly as fk lol. They say the league is more talented but it's more of a good at most things, not great at anything kind of skillsets now with the exception of some very talented players.
Great post!!!

The more 3-point attempts Jordan took the more he made and the better percentage he got. That's basic common sense that the Jordan HATERS lack.

Jordan only took 1.7 attempts for his entire career.
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #61
 reelife said
I'm a known sh*t for brains Jordan hater aka LeBron c*cksucker!

Suck on this bi*ch!

+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #62
 ThatGuy247 said
I hate Michael Jordan because he succeeded immensely in life and my bum a*s didn't so I'm going to continuously lie and discredit Jordan even though Optimus Maximus already debunked my bullsh*t.
Offensive Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 145.8

2. Scottie Pippen 47.1

Defensive Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 58.7

2. Scottie Pippen 52.7

Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 204.5

2. Scottie Pippen 99.7

Win Shares Per 48 Minutes

1. Michael Jordan .274

2. Chet Walker .204

Box Plus/Minus

1. Michael Jordan 10.2

2. Scottie Pippen 4.7

Offensive Box Plus/Minus

1. Michael Jordan 7.9

2. Zach LaVine 3.3
3. Toni Kukoč 3.0
4. Chet Walker 3.0
5. Artis Gilmore 3.0
6. Pau Gasol 2.8
7. Scottie Pippen 2.8

Defensive Box Plus/Minus

1. Ronnie Brewer 2.9
2. Ben Wallace*l 2.8
3. Adrian Griffin 2.8
4. Michael Jordan 2.3
5. Joakim Noah 2.2
6. Tyrus Thomas 2.1
7. Ron Harper 2.1
8. Ömer Aşık 2.0
9. Tom Boerwinkle 2.0
10. Scottie Pippen 1.9

Value Over Replacement Player

1. Michael Jordan 110.5

2. Scottie Pippen 51.1

Michael Jordan was undeniably the best player on the Bulls and the most important player in history.

@ you have to deal with reality when you come at me. I don't dwell in make-believe.

The most ignored truth is that Michael Jordan, not Scottie Pippen, consistently guarded the best perimeter player and did the best job. And that Michael Jordan is arguably the best perimeter defender of all-time.

"I think Michael realized that by stepping up and putting a lot more pressure on Magic, and I think that's why Phil stuck with Michael because he was able to put a lot more pressure than what he did in Game 1"
Scottie Pippen after the 1991 Finals confirming that Jordan primarily defended Magic for the series 8:40 timestamp

Only years after their careers were over have people perpetuated the myth that Pippen usually guarded the best player, and this is only due to Pippen switching onto Magic for Game 2 of the Finals (not the entire series). That was the only game where Pippen was the primary defender. Yet Pippen himself debunked the myth that he primarily guarded Magic before it even started. You can tell which fans never actually watched the series nor evaluated either players’ defense accurately when they repeat the myth of Pippen being the primary defender on Magic (or in general when Jordan in fact guarded the best player).

In Game 3 for example, Jordan held Magic to 0 points, 0 rebounds, and 0 a*sists on 0/2 FG and 2 turnovers in Overtime with Pippen fouling out at the end of the 4th quarter.

In Game 5, Magic shot 33% and committed all 6 of his TOs either directly or in part because of Jordan’s defense, as well as other TOs not attributed to Magic himself.

“Michael Jordan always took it to a point that he wanted to guard the best player even with myself, even if I start talking trash to him he would always tell Scottie Pippen ‘look, I’m taking Gary tonight. He would always take the best basketball player…”
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #63
acb814 
Props total: 3974 3 K  Slaps total: 347 347
Athletes being more athletic today is the most annoying myth out there. Half of these so called super athletes would have been Jonathan bender and Brent Barry in the 90s, super athletic guys who had no real impact on the game cause they lacked skill.
+3   

2 weeks ago '21        #64
MilliBailey 
Props total: 3922 3 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 jun tao said
Op is trolling

fu*k whoever that is
An adventure? U got a gun f*g**t. Im drunk n mad fu*k a hunter

2 weeks ago '14        #65
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38 OP
Props total: 46187 46 K  Slaps total: 3517 3 K
You obviously have comprehension issues and didn't watch the video, it's a pro Jordan video, some of y'all are some weirdos. You specifically have to be like 16 year old, typing like a child.

Last edited by reelife; 09-22-2022 at 10:47 PM..

2 weeks ago '21        #66
 reelife said
I obviously have comprehension issues.
Ok fine...

+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #67
ThatGuy247 
Props total: 3830 3 K  Slaps total: 523 523
 Optimus Maximus said
Offensive Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 145.8

2. Scottie Pippen 47.1

Defensive Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 58.7

2. Scottie Pippen 52.7

Win Shares

1. Michael Jordan 204.5

2. Scottie Pippen 99.7

Win Shares Per 48 Minutes

1. Michael Jordan .274

2. Chet Walker .204

Box Plus/Minus

1. Michael Jordan 10.2

2. Scottie Pippen 4.7

Offensive Box Plus/Minus

1. Michael Jordan 7.9

2. Zach LaVine 3.3
3. Toni Kukoč 3.0
4. Chet Walker 3.0
5. Artis Gilmore 3.0
6. Pau Gasol 2.8
7. Scottie Pippen 2.8

Defensive Box Plus/Minus

1. Ronnie Brewer 2.9
2. Ben Wallace*l 2.8
3. Adrian Griffin 2.8
4. Michael Jordan 2.3
5. Joakim Noah 2.2
6. Tyrus Thomas 2.1
7. Ron Harper 2.1
8. Ömer Aşık 2.0
9. Tom Boerwinkle 2.0
10. Scottie Pippen 1.9

Value Over Replacement Player

1. Michael Jordan 110.5

2. Scottie Pippen 51.1

Michael Jordan was undeniably the best player on the Bulls and the most important player in history.

@ you have to deal with reality when you come at me. I don't dwell in make-believe.

The most ignored truth is that Michael Jordan, not Scottie Pippen, consistently guarded the best perimeter player and did the best job. And that Michael Jordan is arguably the best perimeter defender of all-time.

"I think Michael realized that by stepping up and putting a lot more pressure on Magic, and I think that's why Phil stuck with Michael because he was able to put a lot more pressure than what he did in Game 1"
Scottie Pippen after the 1991 Finals confirming that Jordan primarily defended Magic for the series 8:40 timestamp

Only years after their careers were over have people perpetuated the myth that Pippen usually guarded the best player, and this is only due to Pippen switching onto Magic for Game 2 of the Finals (not the entire series). That was the only game where Pippen was the primary defender. Yet Pippen himself debunked the myth that he primarily guarded Magic before it even started. You can tell which fans never actually watched the series nor evaluated either players’ defense accurately when they repeat the myth of Pippen being the primary defender on Magic (or in general when Jordan in fact guarded the best player).

In Game 3 for example, Jordan held Magic to 0 points, 0 rebounds, and 0 a*sists on 0/2 FG and 2 turnovers in Overtime with Pippen fouling out at the end of the 4th quarter.

In Game 5, Magic shot 33% and committed all 6 of his TOs either directly or in part because of Jordan’s defense, as well as other TOs not attributed to Magic himself.

“Michael Jordan always took it to a point that he wanted to guard the best player even with myself, even if I start talking trash to him he would always tell Scottie Pippen ‘look, I’m taking Gary tonight. He would always take the best basketball player…”
What was all this for???????

All I said was what I WITNESSED as a youngin in the 90’s watching one of the greatest sports runs in history……..

I didn’t tell a single lie………

Saying they switched off on Defense caused you to write all that crap???? Lol Wow…….

Can’t even talk sports on here with out a bunch of nonsense…….

Get out the basement and come to the real world where men share memories and talk shop lil fella…….

Last edited by ThatGuy247; 09-23-2022 at 12:51 AM..

2 weeks ago '20        #68
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 4343 4 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
 Optimus Maximus said
Im a fruity n*gga and im gonna r*pe you when u find you.
Why you bug mad homie?

2 weeks ago '20        #69
CorleoneShakur  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5051 5 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
Let’s not forget how much hall of fame talent came in the league between 96-2001 and we got to see MJ play against all of them. Kobe, Iverson, shaq, Garnett, Mcgrady etc. MJ was 40 yrs old, injured and still putting up great numbers.

I only just started going back and watching some of the 90’s finals games to compare to today and the modern era is overrated. The only edge the modern era has over the 90s is the elite physical conditioning & training from a young age to retirement.

Let’s not even get into the fact that is basically legal to carry and travel nowadays where as even in the 2000s it was common to see carry and travel calls.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #70
Sir Mike 
Props total: 4231 4 K  Slaps total: 485 485
 Optimus Maximus said
"Scottie Pippen would normally guard the opponents superstar player." Has been debunked repeatedly ad nauseam but y'all continue to blatantly lie and discredit Michael Jordan.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I know what the fk im talking about y'all n*ggas act like Jordan is the GOD of all basketball. Jordan is 6-0 not 15-0 he did not make it to the finals and win every fu*king NBA season. Yes he won 6 times but he also quit to play baseball and came back to make the 94-95 season AND LOST to the Magic in round 2.

But back to my original argument. Pippen was a better defender and guarded the opposite teams "star" on most nights. Because he could guard 1-4 no problem. I did not say Jordan could not guard a star player what I said was Pippen did it. Plus the only competition at Jordans position was Clyde Drexler.

1 week ago '13        #71
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 163011 163 K  Slaps total: 65193 65 K
Whole lot of ether in this thread

1 week ago '21        #72
King Am I 
Props total: 9753 9 K  Slaps total: 3770 3 K
 Sir Mike said
Jordan is the GOD of all basketball.

/Thread

+1   

1 week ago '15        #73
Black Larry 
Props total: 22470 22 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 OceanDrivePat said
Assuming Jordan was in his prime on this era he would probably be a great 3 point shooter. People forget that When Jordan grew up playing basketball there was no 3 point line. He didn’t olay in a court with a 3 point line until he got in the NBA. 3 point lines started in college in 86 and then highschool in 87. There was no reason for him to grow up practicing 3s because there was no such thing. The way he mastered the offensive end I’m sure he would be above average if he grew up with a 3point line
I guess Larry Bird practiced the 3pt shot more. Why can't it be some players never develop into a great 3 pt threat. He's offensively respectable enough. He's not Roberson. His shot mechanics didn't let him knock down 3s consistently. Kobe was great. Jumper as wet. His percentages were mid. Not bad not great you would have to respect it. I don't think he would've ever developed into being a 38plus 3 pt shooter. Yall gotta stop. Yall think Shaq wasn't practicing free throws. Jordan is a man. He had flaws. I'm sorry. This isn't at you its his followers. Yall heard Vernon maxwell. Jordan had problems against quick guards.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  29
Which One of Y'all Done Seeded up Jada Stevens?
221 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  29
Video inside humping dog phone charger
38 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+33online now  17
Video inside BREAKING: Tony Yayo Apologizes to Math Hoffa for his Interview (VladTV)
120 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  16
Video inside Breaking: The PS5 Has Been Jailbroken😳
170 comments
19 hours ago
@games
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Orlando at Memphis - 8:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy