online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Mar 4 - Florida's Housing Market Is In Trouble

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '21        #51
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 23771 23 K  Slaps total: 11320 11 K
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗
Spoken like someone who truly can’t afford it
U sure about that mr brady ?
I have a condo in tierre verde i pay 2400 a month and a house my mortage is 1750.

I dont think u want me to post bank statements now do you ?

3 months ago '21        #52
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗
Spoken like someone who truly can’t afford it

Heres my 10-99
Dont think u want smoke mr brady
@🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗

3 months ago '17        #53
Bradydidit1109  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13405 13 K  Slaps total: 3751 3 K
 The jinx said 🔗
U sure about that mr brady ?
I have a condo in tierre verde i pay 2400 a month and a house my mortage is 1750.

I dont think u want me to post bank statements now do you ?
Yeah absolutely. Post them.

I have a house too and a beach condo on the Alabama side

3 months ago '17        #54
 The jinx said 🔗

Heres my 10-99
@🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗
You said bank statements. Not a random piece of paperwork lmao

3 months ago '17        #55
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 146701 146 K  Slaps total: 61312 61 K
 WIG said 🔗
Because sh1t is going just fine in New York and other blue states where far left ideology has them letting illegals in by the bus load and giving them money while they fu#k sh1t up and attack citizens.
New York is far left? New York is one of the most capitalist states, no intelligent person is calling New York "far left." And Texas is shipping those buses of migrants in, New York isn't voluntarily taking them. Texas's economy is in big trouble too.

3 months ago '21        #56
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗

U called me out go first

3 months ago '14        #57
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10973 10 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗

He showed you a tax statement where the government says he really made that much. . . You bragging about living in Alabama?
+1   

3 months ago '04        #58
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 79856 79 K  Slaps total: 5449 5 K
 Bradydidit1109 said 🔗
You said bank statements. Not a random piece of paperwork lmao
 The jinx said 🔗

Heres my 10-99
@🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗
 The jinx said 🔗
U called me out go first

emoji
+5   

3 months ago '05        #59
carden2 
Props total: 13977 13 K  Slaps total: 2057 2 K
Bx where pretend paper millionaires argue with Burger King employees and basement dwellers
+5   

3 months ago '15        #60
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48164 48 K  Slaps total: 14853 14 K
 Txheat said 🔗
Isn’t this similar to New Orleans?
Yeah, minus the sinkholes

3 months ago '15        #61
Teddy KGB 
Props total: 99194 99 K  Slaps total: 11429 11 K
The insurance and tax hikes are a nothing compared to the real issue with the housing market in Florida. The problem is the prices doubled or even tripled from 2019-2022 because of the low interest rates, irresponsible appraisals, investors, and out of state buyers from more expensive areas. Florida has low wages, so the locals can no longer afford the homes. Everyone who has a home goes to Zillow and all of a sudden feel like they are rich from equity even though they were just barely scraping by in 2018. These same people want to make $800k profit on the sale of the house they bought for $300k a few years ago. Speculators do the same thing. They buy a house now for $1M and relist it a month later for $1.7M. It’s crazy what’s going on here. It’s going to have to stop at some point.
+6   

3 months ago '04        #62
mt fuji 
Props total: 12445 12 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
 Yopa said 🔗
Outrageous association fees , outrageous code enforcement violations fees , insurance rates are outrageous 25 miles from the coast , law enforcement are out of control. Is Florida turning to sh!t ?
The CDD fees are ki1ling folks

I know people out here paying $1200 a month in CDD fees, not including taxes, home insurance or their mortgage.

Wifey and I were going to purchase a bigger crib in 2025.

That's probably out the window.
I want to buy some land and build at this point.

Florida used to be affordable. That sh1t went out the window after covid.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #63
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 95790 95 K  Slaps total: 18241 18 K
Red State with sh1tty laws, Gators, and Lizards.
No Thanks

3 months ago '14        #64
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10973 10 K  Slaps total: 2293 2 K
 ki1ladre said 🔗

emoji
emoji
emoji

This guy wins, pay the man

emoji
+1   

3 months ago '23        #65
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
 s550benz said 🔗
He showed you a tax statement where the government says he really made that much. . . You bragging about living in Alabama?
He has a long history of stealing google images of bank accounts and posting them on here. Like literally going all the way back to like, 2014. He'd also post business account deposit slips from the company he works and try to pa$s them off as his own.

I wouldn't put too much weight into anything that dude posts.

3 months ago '10        #66
Walmart 
Props total: 31204 31 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
I was looking into buying a condo in South Florida, but the HOA fees plus assessment fees (ever since that condo complex in Miami collapsed years ago) they charge condo owners are ridiculous.

I noticed condo prices have been dropping b/c want to get rid of them fast.
+2   

3 months ago '10        #67
Walmart 
Props total: 31204 31 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
 Teddy KGB said 🔗
The insurance and tax hikes are a nothing compared to the real issue with the housing market in Florida. The problem is the prices doubled or even tripled from 2019-2022 because of the low interest rates, irresponsible appraisals, investors, and out of state buyers from more expensive areas. Florida has low wages, so the locals can no longer afford the homes. Everyone who has a home goes to Zillow and all of a sudden feel like they are rich from equity even though they were just barely scraping by in 2018. These same people want to make $800k profit on the sale of the house they bought for $300k a few years ago. Speculators do the same thing. They buy a house now for $1M and relist it a month later for $1.7M. It’s crazy what’s going on here. It’s going to have to stop at some point.
Man I couldn't have said it any better.

Some of the same issues here in Atlanta. A house bought for $350-400K in '20 or '21 shouldn't already be going for over 600K right now.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #68
 ki1ladre said 🔗

emoji
Bruh lmaooo

3 months ago '17        #69
 s550benz said 🔗
At what point did I say I was bragging? I called him out for his fake BX stunting, he made the claim not me

3 months ago '17        #70
 The jinx said 🔗
U called me out go first
No I didn’t princess. You’re too scared to do it. Either do it or disappear. You said you would, you didn’t. End game

3 months ago '23        #71
Typewriter 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
 Teddy KGB said 🔗
great point

Outside of Miami people aint really getting paid like they are in higher cost of living areas, but they're pricing houses like they are.

So mfs are looking at DC/Chicago home prices but getting paid Orlando wages.

3 months ago '17        #72
 The jinx said 🔗
U called me out go first
She’s also in my messages saying “see what happens when you mess with a big dog”

Corny. Too pu$$y to post screenshots you said you would do. Must be hard to be this weak mentally

3 months ago '20        #73
Jaye85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6036 6 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 Hardkore said 🔗
All my landlord would do is change the locks on my door at duplex where i live.

emoji

what my parents taught me: whether paying a monthly mortgage or monthly rent…

…pay that thing.

emoji
As U should, but let's keep it real today there are alot of bums with absolutely no shame that expect to get rewarded for bad behaviour.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #74
 carden2 said 🔗
Bx where pretend paper millionaires argue with Burger King employees and basement dwellers
BX where they try to advocate their wealth then say they’ll offer proof. Then they don’t. Even stole a screenshot from the internet (time stamp and metadata give it away)
+1   

3 months ago '19        #75
StillAtit 
Props total: 8477 8 K  Slaps total: 3261 3 K
 HesOnFire said 🔗
fu#k outta here we got the best beaches in the continental US this sh1t nothing like poor a$s Mississippi and how is it no one want to move here when its tr@nsplants moving here left and right breaking records and sh1t driving the price of everything up
Florida is a soon to be failed MAGAt infested state with plunging housing prices, sky rocketing insurance and inflation that is double the average of the US
emoji

Brain drain from all the educated people leaving due to the MAGAt Moms For Liberty infestation of schools and Universities...and those people leaving are being replaced in droves by OLD DYING WHITE PEOPLE
emoji
emoji

Good luck with that in 5 years when all those people die and no one under the age of 60 wants to move there anymore
emoji
emoji

Floribamassippi is the laughing stock of America and your palm trees and beaches won't do sh1t to help you because everyone who isn't a redneck MAGAt goes to the Carribean or to Cancun now anyway to avoid dealing with neck bearded Inbreds driving around with giant flags with Trumps face on it

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+229
Yeah Aubrey that's the one we trusted Not this new Aubrey with his stomach scu..
42 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 21 - Pennsylvania teen suffers heart attack after drinking Panera's Charge..
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+406
Fake alpha male tries and fails to intimidate man
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First logo for the live-action ‘STREET f*ghtER’ movie.
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies