online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Mar 1 - Welp Boy, 13, shot to death in Crown Heights while heading home from Nets game

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '16        #51
B86 
Props total: 29519 29 K  Slaps total: 6819 6 K
 Twotwenty said 🔗
What about the people that aren't "gang gang"?
What about them? Did I not speak specifically about gang gang a$s n1ggas?
+2   

3 months ago '11        #52
KING JAYY 
Props total: 43805 43 K  Slaps total: 16186 16 K
 Supaman 1987 said 🔗
"He be with the hat n1ggas in Albany pz" /r/NYStateOfMind

This true sh1t?? Guessing thats why u posted this song
Bingo

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #53
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x198
Props total: 294301 294 K  Slaps total: 22063 22 K
 B86 said 🔗
It's that simple. Their dumb asses want to be "gang gang", treat them like it...
America use to and still do this but would only target Blacks and Mexicans

3 months ago '22        #54
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 32539 32 K  Slaps total: 20410 20 K
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
Why do you always have to
Crow bar Hispanics with black people?

For one Hispanics had the choice to come here
To America
Black people were either forced here or
Are indigenous had there heritage erased

The eyes of white supremacy are on
Dark skin Jermaine
Not a Hispanic that can blend in with whites

3 months ago '16        #55
B86 
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
You can't "target" a gang member if they're not in a gang...

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #56
 B86 said 🔗
You can't "target" a gang member if they're not in a gang...
They do it in sweeps and you live in certain areas you may be a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time then cops force a plea on you or keep you incarcerated because you can't make bail
+1   

3 months ago '16        #57
B86 
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
They do it in sweeps and you live in certain areas you may be a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time then cops force a plea on you or keep you incarcerated because you can't make bail
I get it, but as a 37 year old black man that was born and raised in the hood, if you aren't involved in/around bullsh1t, there is a slim to no chance you're ever going to be involved in a sweep.

We have to take accountability for our actions at some point. Everybody has a choice.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #58
 TheAntiSimp said 🔗
Why do you always have to
Crow bar Hispanics with black people?

For one Hispanics had the choice to come here
To America
Black people were either forced here or
Are indigenous had there heritage erased

The eyes of white supremacy are on
Dark skin Jermaine
Not a Hispanic that can blend in with whites
They hate Mexicans too not as much as Blacks but they don't like them. Also, Texas Arizona New Mexico and California is technically Mexico

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #59
 B86 said 🔗
I get it, but as a 37 year old black man that was born and raised in the hood, if you aren't involved in/around bullsh1t, there is a slim to no chance you're ever going to be involved in a sweep.

We have to take accountability for our actions at some point. Everybody has a choice.
Cops don't care if your innocent they care if they can put charges on you
+2   

3 months ago '16        #60
B86 
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
Cops don't care if your innocent they care if they can put charges on you
Again, born and raised in the hood, but I knew who to be around and who not to based on who was obviously involved in activities that could get everybody in trouble. We all know who is doing dirt so the only way you're innocent and getting swept up is if you're around the activities...why do we have such a victim mentality about everything?
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '17        #61
 B86 said 🔗
Again, born and raised in the hood, but I knew who to be around and who not to based on who was obviously involved in activities that could get everybody in trouble. We all know who is doing dirt so the only way you're innocent and getting swept up is if you're around the activities...why do we have such a victim mentality about everything?
No victim mentality its explanation why you can't implement what they're doing in other countries out here in the USA

3 months ago '07        #62
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 144383 144 K  Slaps total: 22012 22 K
OP is pushing a conservative narrative that society is falling apart instead of trying to make the world a better place through hard work, dedication, discipline and compassion

but when you look at actual statistics, you see that things are nowhere near as bad as the bigoted faith-based fearmongers want you to believe in order to scare you into voting republican

every time OP posts these stories, he's trying to generate sympathy for law enforcement and inspire allegiance and support for his intolerant culture

kapitalist konservative kulture needs something to fear, something to hate, something to hurt, something to shame, something to judge and something to blame

without those things, they're just as useless as a business owner with no employees to exploit or a cop with no one to abuse or a judge without someone to falsely convict

no one would believe in god if you had to be kind, patient, compassionate, humble and likable, religion falls apart when you take out the judgment, fear and hatred

these kind of people never contribute or create, they never have interesting or valuable insight, they just create hysteria with their sensationalized lies and exaggerations of delusional grandeur, then they sit back, point their fingers and wait for you to carry out their biddings and agendas while they sit at home and watch you do their dirty work
+6   

3 months ago '22        #63
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 12441 12 K  Slaps total: 4602 4 K
 B86 said 🔗
It's that simple. Their dumb asses want to be "gang gang", treat them like it...
Mofos heads would explode if they saw a floor full of black criminals laying there like that. Iím all for them doing it
+2   

3 months ago '04        #64
Youngporter 
Props total: 1848 1 K  Slaps total: 129 129
 JAi Cenat said 🔗
Ecuador has the blueprint

To a point. They corral everyone. You seen drugs in your house your 12 year old can be accused as an accomplice
+1   

3 months ago '16        #65
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24810 24 K  Slaps total: 8272 8 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗
BX tried tell me crown heights is safe

emoji

Lived in park slope never stepped foot in crown heights unless I was risking it for a girl

emoji
Was just talkin to mans yesterday about this. Flatbush or at least East Flatbush has not been dangerous since i moved to the 90s. Couple goons here and there, but itís mostly sweet.

One of the factors is all the goons is old heads now. They got bills to pay. That calms them down and keeps them busy.

The other day, i was picking up laundry on Rutland, and seen a group of idiots. I knew they was especially dumb, cause when u see a group of young n1ggas marauding and they got a couple Dominicans sprinkled in the group, they on absolute bullsh1t. One of them losers threw something in my general direction.

When they saw me, I knew they was on some 1990s sh1t and wanted random, homeless style smoke. I just circled the block one more time before parking. They took they loser asses back to crown heights where i knew they came from. This was a few months ago.

Crown Heights got a strong concentration of young n1ggas on bullsh1t and old heads tryna advance. They not taking gentrification well, but wonít take it out on the gentrifiers. Because of this, theyíll end up like the alcoholic old heads in Fort Greene looking to get by with a bottle in front the liquor store.

I moved to Brooklyn in 2021 and Crown Heights been hot the whole time. Not gon lie, i used to hear gunshots at night when i first moved to the 9s, but I havenít heard any in years.

There was that Flatbush shooting where that crazy old dude went upstairs and ki1led a father and son in front of the wife then went out sad running from the cops. But you know us Caribbean ppl. We got a special set of screws loose.

Speaking of loose screws, park slope is a rest haven for the mentally disturbed from the homeless to the working class. The white folk over there is unhinged. I used to go to the Y over there, but on top of being a boring place, itís too many crazies to be lookin that nice and suburban.
+3   

3 months ago '11        #66
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80007 80 K  Slaps total: 10950 10 K
It makes zero sense to me that a 13 year old is out at a Nets game at night with no adult supervision.

Maybe this kid was living a life i couldnt understand
emoji

RIP
+6   

3 months ago '06        #67
JCash 
Props total: 4865 4 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
Welp
You bi#ch

3 months ago '12        #68
Bravo Golf 
Props total: 15660 15 K  Slaps total: 910 910
I thought they had surveillance cameras everywhere with a real-time crime center in NYC? This one wasn't caught on camera?
+4   

3 months ago '15        #69
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119216 119 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
Feels fu#ked up even having to question what that young man may have been involved in, if anything. Kids get into all kind of bs. Either way, this is extremely sad. I wouldn't be surprised if the person(s) who committed the murder was a kid(s) themselves.

Another thing...why was this 13yr old boy at a bball game alone with no adult supervision? Man even at 13 my father was hesitant to let me go down the block to shoot hoops with my classmates. I used to hate it but I'm glad he was so hesitant to let me out of his sight...especially now that I have my own children.

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 03-02-2024 at 06:48 AM..
+5   

3 months ago '13        #70
bLazenLow 
Props total: 2506 2 K  Slaps total: 362 362
🔗

+1   

3 months ago '16        #71
ChefCurry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9306 9 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 ChoAssUp said 🔗
Feels fu#ked up even having to question what that young man may have been involved in, of anything. Kids get into all kind of bs. Either way, this is extremely sad. I wouldn't be surprised if the person(s) who committed the murder was a kid(s) themselves.

Another thing...why was this 13yr old boy at a bball game alone with no adult supervision? Man even at 13 my father was hesitant to let me go down the block to shoot hoops with my classmates. I used to hate it but I'm glad he was so hesitant to let me out of his sight...especially now that I have my own children.
It's a regular thing for kids to be all over the city with no supervision
+1   

3 months ago '16        #72
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24810 24 K  Slaps total: 8272 8 K
 Bravo Golf said 🔗
I thought they had surveillance cameras everywhere with a real-time crime center in NYC? This one wasn't caught on camera?
Lincoln is the seedy side road behind eastern parkway on the crown heights side. I drive thru it all the time in the day to escape traffic merging onto the parkway. Idk if there are cameras there but it donít look like it.

Also, would never walk on that street, especially at night. Eastern parkway is well lit and patrolled with cameras, but u can still get boomed on it, so idk why u would walk on the street behind it half a mile from home.

Crown heights on bt real bad
+1   

3 months ago '15        #73
ChoAssUp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 119216 119 K  Slaps total: 6155 6 K
 ChefCurry said 🔗
It's a regular thing for kids to be all over the city with no supervision
Yeah, I figured NYC is different in that regard. Couldn't be my kids though, hell naw.
+3   

3 months ago '23        #74
Push a TEEE 
Props total: 16902 16 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 loveeveryday said 🔗
Main reason why the most people not from ny opt to live in Manhattan they scared of Brooklyn even though it’s mostly safe

emoji
This isn’t true at all

Do you know how many expats live in Williamsburg

Brooklyn is the new Manhattan and it’s been that way for a while
+2   

3 months ago '14        #75
guccibandana 
Props total: 6538 6 K  Slaps total: 1593 1 K
Rip. Those Alabama houses beef with everybody now

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1219
Video inside Ex Husband Responds To Single Mom Who Baked Herself A Cake For Her Birt..
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DEBATE: DRAKE vs KENDRICK LAMAR.......WHO TOOK THE "W" IN YALL OPINIONS..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How a Woman can set you back 🐢
56 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+353
logo Molly on ESPN doing 360ís to show Shannon sharpe her body!
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports