online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Boosie Says Nobody Listens to Eminem In The Trenches

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '20        #26
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133485 133 K  Slaps total: 41392 41 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
Meant to slap .. people do play Kendrick in the Trenches

And a lot of people that listen to the Roots and Eminem ignorant...jus like u be on here saying a bunch of dumb sh1t
No they don't....n1ggas in the hood are not lamars fanbase bro...thats just being real...and its not a knock...trenches listen to gucci man type sh1t
+3   

3 months ago '16        #27
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 39574 39 K  Slaps total: 7223 7 K
Boosie a clown
🔗

+1   

3 months ago '19        #28
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 16803 16 K  Slaps total: 3160 3 K
 Villain said 🔗
↪🔗

This track along with the whole album was getting played all in the hood b...

emoji
That’s a Dre track tho. Eminem is on it. He’s clearly talking about Em’s own music.

Em has had a couple bangers tho. I’ve liked two of his joints in his entire career...

🔗

And…

🔗

+2   

3 months ago '16        #29
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 109598 109 K  Slaps total: 19274 19 K
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
No they don't....n1ggas in the hood are not lamars fanbase bro...thats just being real...and its not a knock...trenches listen to gucci man type sh1t
You don't Kno every n1gga from every hood
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '20        #30
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 133485 133 K  Slaps total: 41392 41 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
You don't Kno every n1gga from every hood
Neither does boosie

So either way you are making my point
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '19        #31
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 191572 191 K  Slaps total: 51955 51 K
You don’t see white people using the trailer park as people of significance

Successful rap concerts are mostly people not from “the trenches” but boosie will never know that
emoji

3 months ago '16        #32
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 109598 109 K  Slaps total: 19274 19 K
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
Neither does boosie

That's a good point...I retract the slap
+8   

3 months ago '16        #33
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17982 17 K  Slaps total: 6111 6 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
Over 500 million records sold

There is only 230 million white people in the US..who is buying the other 200 million albums?
emoji
Do you think Americans are the only em fans... this post was not well thought out.

3 months ago '15        #34
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 56101 56 K  Slaps total: 5838 5 K
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
You don’t see white people using the trailer park as people of significance

Successful rap concerts are mostly people not from “the trenches” but boosie will never know that
emoji
sh1t, you don't see white people trying to go back to the trailer park, slums, etc after they make it out either.

The only "trenches" that matter are the ones in the game of business.

emoji
+4   

3 months ago '15        #35
mrwoodside 
Props total: 19367 19 K  Slaps total: 2760 2 K
He’s right…
Outside of a few commercialized tracks here & there..on radio & tv… i never listened to Eminem personally… i never listened to a full Em album and/or mixtape… ever…

In recent years ive enjoyed his features especially on big sean albums… and hes a dope rapper… but i just could never relate to the subject matter growing up… im from the south so my opinion will be diff… the production is very important to me and i never liked the beats he use to rap on… just wasnt my style or to my liking… that was one of the main reasons…people like what they like though…
emoji

Sidenote: And race had nothing to do with my opinion on Em… before some idiot respond… i listened to bubba sparxxx, paul wall, mac miller albums as if they were black…i also thought royce was a better lyricist Em…

Last edited by mrwoodside; 02-22-2024 at 09:56 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '14        #36
Cuttysark 
Props total: 74595 74 K  Slaps total: 5686 5 K
 chiladin708 said 🔗
That's not true, I remember living on the Westside of Chicago and if that isn't the trenches I don't know what is because it's home to America's largest open air drug markets and home to the Heroin Highway but I digress.

But I remember going to see 8 Mile and it was nothing but n1ggas in there from the Wetside, Maywood, Cicero, Bellwood, etc...After we left I remember everybody wanting to battle rap, and hit the studio harder, and blasting that 8 mile soundtrack at Garfield Park at the Circle....sh1t I remember when Lose Yourself would come on, everybody knew the words to that sh1t and my ratchet Auntie would be singing the words and she's prejudiced as fluck against white folks.

Now, I'm not going to condone those racist songs Em put out when he was a shorty because he only apologized after Ray Benzino exposed it to the public. But sh1t at one time I tried my best to hate all white folks and used to buy the Final Call from the Fruit Of Islam and try my best to really see all of them as devil's.

But in reality I was misguided because the Shaytan doesn't give a fu#k about your skin tone or race or ethnicity, he wants to oppress us all so I grew out of that phase and I'm sure Em did too or maybe it was all a ploy but either way it goes n1ggas was listening to him I know for a fact in the hood in Chicago and Detroit.

And notice the only two n1ggas who keep saying this sh1t about Em are n1ggas from the South, Gucci and Boosie. Don't they understand the Midwest and North East or Up Top period is hip-hop like a MF'er and most Black folks who are hop hop heads rock with Em!

They also need to understand alot of street n1ggas up North use to be into graffiti or super lyrical! Lol My guy Big Rug from LEP used to rap like the GZA and Inspectah Deck but dude was pimping wh0res and selling bags of gas and sh1t lol

Now, of course there are n1ggas in the Chi, I know that don't like Em, I've heard n1ggas say they are playas and Em sh1t is too goofy, but these same n1ggas listen to Redman who was on thst same kinda zany sh1t! Lol So it is a racial component to it! Lol

Boosie and Gucci rep for street n1ggas who typically feel it's corny to be intelligent and if a n1gga isn't rapping about super grimey sh1t they won't listen to it so why is their opinion even relevant when they have a small world view? Boosie is a multi-millionaire and probably doesn't even have a passport lol And I fu#k with Boosie lol

I’m from Chicago too and I slapped Eminem in the projects in Louisiana

Louisiana n1ggas wasn’t rocking with it tho
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '05        #37
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 161766 161 K  Slaps total: 17357 17 K
 seatownslayer said 🔗
Do you think Americans are the only em fans... this post was not well thought out.

No just like I know whites arnt his only fans
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '22        #38
ManBoyUNFDBL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 22868 22 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
I mean, how many people still listen to Em’s new sh1t these days anyways?

Name 8 Em songs not named “Lose Yourself” after “The Eminem Show”…

emoji

3 months ago '16        #39
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 153836 153 K  Slaps total: 20169 20 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
Over 500 million records sold

There is only 230 million white people in the US..who is buying the other 200 million albums?
emoji
Everybody is making good points in here.

But THIS here doesn’t make sense.

This is “girl math”.

I get what you’re trying to convey but this is a silly point to try to make.

3 months ago '16        #40
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 153836 153 K  Slaps total: 20169 20 K
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
Neither does boosie

Boosie speaking from his own personal experience.

Either you have a similar one to him or you don’t.

This ain’t really a true or false kind of statement like saying “Jay-Z was never the biggest rapper in the game” discussion that pops up.
+2   

3 months ago '16        #41
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17982 17 K  Slaps total: 6111 6 K
 kriskross00 said 🔗
No just like I know whites arnt his only fans
emoji
No one said they were all white.. they said he doesn't get play in the trenches... aka hood n1ggas dont fu#k with em...

you asked where the other half was coming from... not the hood... its places like India, Canada Russia, other foreign countries...

3 months ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 
Props total: 26995 26 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
probably true but so what
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '04        #43
ddash 
Props total: 135040 135 K  Slaps total: 9537 9 K
 ManBoyUNFDBL said 🔗
Good question

People can listen to whatever they want but I personally have never seen or heard a black person playing Em out they car before.I got a jamaican or african neighbor who only plays Em.But Non FBA folks are weird.He plays the clown pop sh1t too, like my favorite band,just lose it and the accent em songs.Weird a$s dude.I dont hear many folks even on here mention his more recent songs/albums tho.

3 months ago '16        #44
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 39574 39 K  Slaps total: 7223 7 K
🔗

3 months ago '16        #45
ChefCurry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9339 9 K  Slaps total: 1030 1 K
 ManBoyUNFDBL said 🔗

Name 8 Em songs not named “Lose Yourself” after “The Eminem Show”…

emoji
Recovery & Kamikaze are personal classics of mine. Along with Music To Be Murdered By.
+1   

3 months ago '22        #46
ManBoyUNFDBL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 22868 22 K  Slaps total: 2787 2 K
 ChefCurry said 🔗
Recovery & Kamikaze are personal classics of mine. Along with Music To Be Murdered By.
Aint not cot damn “personal classic” I ain’t never heard it…

🔗

…nah I’m just fu#kin witchu.

emoji
+1   

3 months ago '04        #47
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 110837 110 K  Slaps total: 14514 14 K
 Tweezy12 said 🔗
People don't listen to Kendrick Lamar or the roots in the trenches either....

In the "trenches" them ignorant a$s n1ggas play bossman dlow and 2 chains
you too young to remember this sh1t was played in Philly hoods heavy

🔗

+1   

3 months ago '16        #48
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49739 49 K  Slaps total: 3996 3 K
 g0dfather said 🔗
n1ggas is obsessed with saying we don’t play Eminem like they are making a point or something, who cares bruh
Em got his money of them suburb kids. He never made music for people in the "trenches" because that is not his lane.

3 months ago '17        #49
sweetermanz 
Props total: 9575 9 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
 chiladin708 said 🔗
That's not true, I remember living on the Westside of Chicago and if that isn't the trenches I don't know what is because it's home to America's largest open air drug markets and home to the Heroin Highway but I digress.

But I remember going to see 8 Mile and it was nothing but n1ggas in there from the Wetside, Maywood, Cicero, Bellwood, etc...After we left I remember everybody wanting to battle rap, and hit the studio harder, and blasting that 8 mile soundtrack at Garfield Park at the Circle....sh1t I remember when Lose Yourself would come on, everybody knew the words to that sh1t and my ratchet Auntie would be singing the words and she's prejudiced as fluck against white folks.

Now, I'm not going to condone those racist songs Em put out when he was a shorty because he only apologized after Ray Benzino exposed it to the public. But sh1t at one time I tried my best to hate all white folks and used to buy the Final Call from the Fruit Of Islam and try my best to really see all of them as devil's.

But in reality I was misguided because the Shaytan doesn't give a fu#k about your skin tone or race or ethnicity, he wants to oppress us all so I grew out of that phase and I'm sure Em did too or maybe it was all a ploy but either way it goes n1ggas was listening to him I know for a fact in the hood in Chicago and Detroit.

And notice the only two n1ggas who keep saying this sh1t about Em are n1ggas from the South, Gucci and Boosie. Don't they understand the Midwest and North East or Up Top period is hip-hop like a MF'er and most Black folks who are hop hop heads rock with Em!

They also need to understand alot of street n1ggas up North use to be into graffiti or super lyrical! Lol My guy Big Rug from LEP used to rap like the GZA and Inspectah Deck but dude was pimping wh0res and selling bags of gas and sh1t lol

Now, of course there are n1ggas in the Chi, I know that don't like Em, I've heard n1ggas say they are playas and Em sh1t is too goofy, but these same n1ggas listen to Redman who was on thst same kinda zany sh1t! Lol So it is a racial component to it! Lol

Boosie and Gucci rep for street n1ggas who typically feel it's corny to be intelligent and if a n1gga isn't rapping about super grimey sh1t they won't listen to it so why is their opinion even relevant when they have a small world view? Boosie is a multi-millionaire and probably doesn't even have a passport lol And I fu#k with Boosie lol
Close thread.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #50
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 85178 85 K  Slaps total: 47965 47 K
The trenches made Meg the Stallion and other bum a$s rappers hot. Being listened to in the trenches isn't a badge of honor. They don't buy albums or go to shows.
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4813
Video inside Does height matter?
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-5610
Kendrick's buzz died out already..
43 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+377
Video inside May 26 - A Mass casualty event has been declared at a truck stop with u..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+316
Cam'ron Speaks On Him & Ma$e Taking $20 Million Dollar Deal For "It Is What It..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop