online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 years ago '16        #1851
Kufi Smacker 
Props total: 34 34  Slaps total: 155 155
LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee got fu*ked up by Snoop Dogg. It was 2 on 1.

Benzino got smacked with a gun by Freddie Foxxx.

Krs One made the bridge is over. He finished it in under and hour.

I gotta story to tell is about Biggie getting fu*ked up in a fight by John Starks. It was a good fight but John Starks hands were slower and were connecting on biggies forehead.

Paul C was murdered by Matt Barnes. Matt Barnes was 8 or 9 years old.

Showbiz was into child pr0n. He was a hardcore ped0philiac.

Big Pun got his d1ck chopped off by his mother because he tried to have s3x with her.

Eric B and Rakim ran train on Kool G rap's main bi*ch. Large Professor recorded it.

Biz Markie produced a Michael Jackson hit. Guess which one.

Ghostface ki1la and 50 Cent are extra cool and ran up on Game and DMX and trashed them so bad that Game could not drive his car; DMX had to be carried out by his girl. Game paid Ghostface ki1la $34 million to take him, which was 40 minutes away. Ghostface ki1la is the one Game fought too.

Johnny Juice had all of the drug flow and the worst connects.

Kool Keith and Godfather tried to jump Coldstare and got beat so bad by Coldstare.

Fat Joe did not sell drugs. He sold books and t shirts and he was legit ivy league.

7 years ago '16        #1852
Kufi Smacker 
Nas did not get sonned by anyone. He sonned Ghostface ki1la and Ghostface ki1la punched him and Nas ate the punch and slammed Ghostface ki1la. They did not fight

Nas wrote rappers delight.

Teddy Riley used to pimp out Pharrel to older woman in Belize and Costa Maya. In Guyana he met a former slave and the former slave him taught him how to fight.

Benzino did tie up Mays but Benzino got juxed by Mays while he was tied up and Benzino booked him a flight to Canton, Ohio. Benzino still does not know that he got juxed.

Freddie Foxxx got chipped up by Benzino in a fight.

Boston n1ggas got ran up by some females and the Boston n1ggas ended up getting some good cocaine.

Nas juxed MF Grimm for his properties and $74.38 million dollars.

No one signed to Cash Money has ever did time in prison.

Jay Z beat Scarface in 1 on 1 basketball.

Mase left hip hop because Madonna stopped writing his music.

7 years ago '16        #1853
Kufi Smacker 
Kanye West did not produce hits for Bad Boy. Fred Biletnikoff produced hits for Bad Boy.

Lil Kim's on and off boyfriend is a tr@nsgender.

7 years ago '16        #1854
Kufi Smacker 
Pete Rock got beat down by Nas' baby mom.

DMX got ran up on by Richard Hennessey in Toronto. Richard Hennessey took his girl.

7 years ago '16        #1855
Kufi Smacker 
Allen Iverson hooked up Nas and his baby mom.

Eazy E started the label with Ice Cube's parents money.

P Diddy got caught getting head by butterbean, the boxer.

7 years ago '16        #1856
Kufi Smacker 
Biggie did a 9 month bid in North Carolina? Yeah... Biggie used to suck Aminal's father's d1ck. He used to fu*k Aminal's mom too. He got her pregnant, also. She kept the baby. Biggie fu*ked Aminal's father in the butt and used to make him suck it right after, right in front of Aminal's mom.

7 years ago '16        #1857
IRONLUNGZ973 
Props total: 1959 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Special Ed came to my hood back when "I got it made" was big and they beat his a$s outta the hood (Murdaton, NJ 07trip1)

Last edited by IRONLUNGZ973; 12-13-2016 at 06:51 PM..

7 years ago '16        #1858
NYFASHIONKING 
Props total: 5666 5 K  Slaps total: 620 620
 LBoogie2122 said 🔗
this part of the thread was taken from an old thread @ sohh, i read it a long time ago & this sh*t was so interesting, i had to add it to my favorites :D

if menacesquad is on here, major props

Some of these are rumors, and some are very true

-LL Cool J and Kool Moe Dee came to blows one night backstage.

-Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking **** about what a thug he was

-"The bridge is over" was a Marley Marl beat that Krs One and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

-2pac was robbed and shot by some of Supreme's boys.

-"I got a story to tell" was vaguelly based on a real life incident Biggie had when he was slipping pipe to John Starks' woman.

-Paul C was murdered by his wife and his brother.

-Showbiz has almost been sent upstate for attempted murder twice.

-Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club.

-Eric. B beat down Large Professor and ran Kool G. Rap out of New York to Arizona after 'G. Rap revealed Large Pro produced most of the beats Eric B was supposed to have done on the Eric B. & Rakim albums and "wanted dead or alive".

-Biz Markie produced most of EPMD's first album.

-Ghostface, Superb and their team beat down and robbed 50 Cent and Tony Yayo after 50's dis tracks.

-Johnny Juice did all Terminator X's cuts on the Public Enemy albums.

Kool Keith met Godfather Don outside some industry event that both of them weren't allowed entry to. They snuck in through a back window and then hung out for the next month or so recording the 'Don produced tracks on "the 4 horsemen" and, of course, all the classic Cenobites tracks.

-Just Ice was a prime suspect in a murder case.

-Just Ice turned up in Queens on Poet's block after the two Rockwell Noel & The Poet tracks dissing Krs One, Red Alert and Ms. Melodie with a shotgun and waited for Poet to come out. Needless to say, Poet stayed in the crib that day.

-DJ Ready Red was kicked out of Geto Boys and shafted by J. Prince because of his lack of melanin.

-Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent from Ft Greene and various other notorious hustlers/ki1lers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "paid in full" and "follow the leader".

-Rakim recorded a dis cut aimed at 'Kane for "let the rhythm hit 'em" and had a verse on the title track itself aimed at him. 'Kane heard about this and called Rakim to squash it and Rakim went on to scrap the track and remove the verse.

-Eric B. did security for Mike Tyson throughout much of the 90's.

-Diamond D and his old late 80's group Ultimate Force with Master Rob recorded a full album with Jazzy Jay which has never been heard.

-A young Fat Joe and his boys Tony Montana(R.I.P) and Charlie Rock L.D were one of the top two crack crews in the Bronx in the mid 80's and bringing in thousands of $$$$ per day.

-Q Tip got fuked up so bad by one of the members of Wrexx N Effect that he lost partial sight in one of his eyes. ****EDIT***^^^^^very true^^^^^

-Nas came incredibly close to being on the Large Pro produced Kool G Rap, Xtra P, Freddie Foxxx and Ant posse cut "money in the bank" as he was always hangin' around Eric B.'s studio but had gone to pick up some weed with a chick so they let the Ant kid on there instead.

- Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behe@d MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.

- Grimm was supposed to be on "Live at the Barbecue" but he was arrested on the way to the studio.
"Ya'll don't write, you pay for airplays and rhymes of the month
A risin' star, I don't respect you cuz I do my own stunts
The rap world is run by morons, dudes who don't get it
that's why I simplify and cater to the dimwitted"

Non-Cipher. Not true.

7 years ago '16        #1859
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 89513 89 K  Slaps total: 6604 6 K
- Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with machetes looking to behe@d MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.

emoji
this is one of those things that you can't help but picture it in your head.......
+1   

7 years ago '16        #1860
Roadrunner416 
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 312 312
J noble from rexdale in the 6ix / Toronto murked the guy that murked his little bro!hes a lifer now.
Red and mef stay in the 6ix. They love our kushy.
Mayhem morearty turned informant when president / prezzi went loco for the guys that murked his baby bro. They both got bagged on some bullsh*t and mayhem started to sing like Pavarotti.
Big apple /hozeah messiah founding father of D.R.U.G.S stays on queen street in the 6ix.
Drake got plunked for his maple leaf flag pendant and chain by big page and drake called the cops on him and testified on him as well
Benzine got jacked for his hangmen 3 pendant and chain in the 6ix during caribana

7 years ago '04        #1861
SubConscious 
Props total: 102583 102 K  Slaps total: 5155 5 K
emoji

7 years ago '04        #1862
SubConscious 
Props total: 102583 102 K  Slaps total: 5155 5 K
 BryanBabyBubba said 🔗
- There's a documents out which recites a jail call between BG and a friend ( a notorious ki1ler in the NO) in which they joke about that time BG got too loaded to go out and ki1l somebody

- BG has heavy ties to telly hankton and the hankton family (google him)

- birdmans nephew "bulletproof" an original member of the hot boys, got ki1led by asscociates of another record label, after havin a lil buzz in NO

- shortly after that, their rapper got ki1led

- soulja slim's ki1ler lived another 8 years after the ki1ling bragging bout it

- soulja slim robbed fans after his show

- soulja slim robbed dope dealers

- turk got a couple bodies on him

- birdman paid 4 alotta hits

- wayne shot himself and claims he got shot sometimes

- bg moved weight
Keep going
emoji
+1   

7 years ago '16        #1863
FreeloadinRusty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22106 22 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
A lot of this stuff is mixed up. Big's "A Story to Tell" was about Anthony Mason.

7 years ago '17        #1864
GusThatGoGetta 
Props total: 447 447  Slaps total: 73 73
My buddy went to rehab in I think ottawa or somewhere saw Dave chappelle name in the sign in sheet for heroin

7 years ago '17        #1865
GusThatGoGetta 
Nick Cannon was almost aborted when his ma was pregnant hence the song "Can I Live?"
+1   

7 years ago '17        #1866
GusThatGoGetta 
ki1larmy (Wu Affiliates) have The distinction of being linked to 2 terrorist actions on the east coast. The D.C. Sniper had their album on the floor in his van. And they released their last album on September 11, 2001.
+1   

7 years ago '15        #1867
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 133684 133 K  Slaps total: 17097 17 K
Busta Rhymes purposely went last on features in the beginning of his career, because he didn't know how to do a full song yet.

Puffy actually suggested busta tone down his energy for his tracks & the result was..put your hands where my eyes can see.
+2   

6 years ago '17        #1868
GusThatGoGetta 
My mother was in Bedford Hills women's prison with Remy Ma, said Remy acted like she was better then all the inmates there...Said Remy had a whole unit of women down for her and they would beat the shyt outta people looking at her wrong...

6 years ago '17        #1869
GusThatGoGetta 
Remy Ma once spit a line that said "I just did 6 years I'm nice with a can top" which is based in reality...theres a reason they can't have cans in fed no more...

6 years ago '05        #1870
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 9044 9 K  Slaps total: 1258 1 K
 GusThatGoGetta said 🔗
Remy Ma once spit a line that said "I just did 6 years I'm nice with a can top" which is based in reality...theres a reason they can't have cans in fed no more...

I dont think she was in the feds but in any state prison in ny you can have cans sent in via package or maybe sardines an sh*t like that out commissary theres a little box in each dorm where the can tops supposed to go but some dont make it into the box

Mostly bloods slashing bloods for not following protocol, not toomany crips reppin they set in gen pop, an ill tell u from experience its hella hard to get away with cuttin n1ggas in jail, most n1ggas aint plannin on gettin away when they livin that life in there so she most likely tellin tall tales

6 years ago '17        #1871
GusThatGoGetta 
Yeah my mom wasn't in feds she was in state...

6 years ago '17        #1872
GusThatGoGetta 
My uncle was in fed prison with the dude from Boyz II Men

6 years ago '17        #1873
winterishere 
Props total: 162 162  Slaps total: 5 5
Trendsetta Shady (obh) older brother LA got murked by Spade O during the roc/major figgas beef
+1   

6 years ago '16        #1874
Papi 
Props total: 62680 62 K  Slaps total: 64785 64 K
Jay electronica wrote for hov.. The whole industry knows this

Jay electronica is actually write for almost everybody in roc nation

6 years ago '15        #1875
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 133684 133 K  Slaps total: 17097 17 K
The ticking sound you hear on the intro of shook ones pt2 is the start of a stove. Havoc produced the entire track in his kitchen.

Prodigy's verse for LA,LA is actually in Nas's Live n1gga Rap

GFK used too wear mask due to having warrants.

GFK cheked himself into a hospital for what he thought was an STD, due to years of having unprotected s3x. But it turned out he was a diabetic.

Mariah Carey's first husband used too get jealous she hung around with the likes of puffy & mase.

Puffy actually wasn't to keen on working with Mariah when he first met her, because he felt she was wack.

Ice T's daughter was pulled out of school by the FBI, when he released cop ki1ler.

Dame Dash actually got N.O.R.E a bigger budget, before he signed to Roc-A-Feller, after he cursed out Kevin Lies & saw what N.O.R.E was getting compared to everyone's at the label.

Prodigy & his crew waited for dame outside his building, a few days after Jay did his summer jam. He kept telling dame to come downstairs but he kept sending his assistant.

Havoc went to N.O.R.E birthday party a few years ago while he was signed to g-unit....fat joe just happened to be there as well.

Alchemist used too be in a rap group called the whooligans

Big Pun was the one who convinced Tony Sunshine, to sing some of lyrics for "100%" in Spanish.

The trademark sound of baby laughter, in timberland's produced older tracks, is the sound of aaliyah from when she was a baby.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8213
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-268
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career