online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Hip Hop facts and events most ya'll don't know about

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

14 years ago '07        #1651
Blaze332 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 0 0
Oh and more info on 50 having "no thorough backup"

14 years ago '04        #1652
Quontal 
Props total: 680 680  Slaps total: 74 74
I heard Eazy E Has Children all over the U.S. I hear one of his baby mama still lives in Omaha,Nebraska

14 years ago '06        #1653
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18765 18 K  Slaps total: 1860 1 K
 420Sosa said 🔗
Jeezy's and Gucci's Beef is waaay deeper than that 'So Icey' song. I heard BMF's involved and the Diablo's too, but that's all I know
emoji
li cuzzzzo what it do!!!!!

05-23-2010, 12:07 AM         #1654
Jerseyelite89 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
and for the record, Ghost wore the mask because he had warrents and was leaving the state to do shows

14 years ago '10        #1655
Official253 
Props total: 2962 2 K  Slaps total: 843 843
tupac got his enemies ki1led.
DAMN, word?

14 years ago '04        #1656
God_Manifested 
Props total: 215 215  Slaps total: 58 58
This some s**t Im gone start doing on here, tell y'all about s**t y'all didn't know or about or couldn't peep cause you not in tune enough, old enough, or just not smart enough. First one Pusha T dissin The Game and being the first n1gga I seen The Game not even reply to and even started d1ck riding cause he know he didn't want that problem. Now for the evidence.

The Game - One Blood (Direct Quote)

"And you new rappers aint nuthing but new rappers Bathing Ape sh0e rappers Im talking to you rappers"

Now this was not a diss to The Clipse because first of all they been in the game longer than The Game. But instead was a diss to all the actual new rappers in the game that were wearing Bapes following the trend that had started in the game Im sure yall remember that time. Lil Wayne had everybody rocking that s**t even though The Clipse and Pharell them were the first ones to rock it kinda like how he had everybody on that Jim Jones swag even though he was not the originator he just connect with people like that, n1gga had the whole south dressin like Jim Jones. But yeah even Kelis said it herself when she was rollin with Star Trak that she told "Young Stunna he should switch to Bapes". But being that The Clipse were the originators they took it personally.

Now for the reply.

The Clipse (Pusha T) - Moma Im Sorry (Direct Quote)

Yougn don't make my sale rise I shoot out ya Chuckas Pusha hear the whispers of all you mutha f**kaz.

Quick to the point beautiful reply that got no reply but instead a bunch of d1ck riding an collaborations. Everybody know that's the west coasts favorite sh0e and even the sh0e The Game was rocking in the video when he said the s**t. It's something bout them Clipse n1ggaz, n1ggaz don't want it with them n1ggaz, it's easy to tell they real n1ggaz and Pusha T hands down is the most slept on rapper in the game period. n1ggaz scared of that n1gga and they know it, n1gga put's The Fear of God in n1ggaz.

Now discuss.

07-17-2010, 07:03 PM         #1657
TampaBay Bucs 
↪🔗

emoji

14 years ago '08        #1658
fly_society_05 
Props total: 76 76  Slaps total: 15 15
↪🔗 ??

14 years ago '08        #1659
fly_society_05 
Props total: 76 76  Slaps total: 15 15
^^^^^

hahahahahaha same thing i was thinkin

07-17-2010, 07:06 PM         #1660
cheguevara 
Bet u didnt know that I...

14 years ago '04        #1661
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262193 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K
 cheguevara said 🔗
Bet u didnt know that I...

^this
emoji

emoji
n1gga got the holy ghost

14 years ago '04        #1662
EscoNore 
Props total: 5043 5 K  Slaps total: 158 158
 M.C.daHUSTLA said 🔗
This some s**t Im gone start doing on here, tell y'all about s**t y'all didn't know or about or couldn't peep cause you not in tune enough, old enough, or just not smart enough. First one Pusha T dissin The Game and being the first n1gga I seen The Game not even reply to and even started d1ck riding cause he know he didn't want that problem. Now for the evidence.

The Game - One Blood (Direct Quote)

"And you new rappers aint nuthing but new rappers Bathing Ape sh0e rappers Im talking to you rappers"

Now this was not a diss to The Clipse because first of all they been in the game longer than The Game. But instead was a diss to all the actual new rappers in the game that were wearing Bapes following the trend that had started in the game Im sure yall remember that time. Lil Wayne had everybody rocking that s**t even though The Clipse and Pharell them were the first ones to rock it kinda like how he had everybody on that Jim Jones swag even though he was not the originator he just connect with people like that, n1gga had the whole south dressin like Jim Jones. But yeah even Kelis said it herself when she was rollin with Star Trak that she told "Young Stunna he should switch to Bapes". But being that The Clipse were the originators they took it personally.

Now for the reply.

The Clipse (Pusha T) - Moma Im Sorry (Direct Quote)

Yougn don't make my sale rise I shoot out ya Chuckas Pusha hear the whispers of all you mutha f**kaz.

Quick to the point beautiful reply that got no reply but instead a bunch of d1ck riding an collaborations. Everybody know that's the west coasts favorite sh0e and even the sh0e The Game was rocking in the video when he said the s**t. It's something bout them Clipse n1ggaz, n1ggaz don't want it with them n1ggaz, it's easy to tell they real n1ggaz and Pusha T hands down is the most slept on rapper in the game period. n1ggaz scared of that n1gga and they know it, n1gga put's The Fear of God in n1ggaz.

Now discuss.

14 years ago '05        #1663
abdullah 
Props total: 648 648  Slaps total: 69 69
i didnt even think about him playing the clipse, due to the fact that they would destroy his life as a rapper. im sure game knew that fact, that is why it didn't get anywhere. good s**t tho.

14 years ago '05        #1664
Garnet & Gold 
Props total: 72 72  Slaps total: 10 10
Then why were the Clipse on the "One Blood" remix?
+2   

14 years ago '09        #1665
blacknacirema4 
Props total: 1164 1 K  Slaps total: 230 230
You all can help me out tremendously on my summer research project with a chance to win $25 for just 15 minutes of your time.

↪🔗

I'm a black man in college, doing quite well, but I need everyone's help. At least take a look at the link. Thank you.

14 years ago '05        #1666
Garnet & Gold 
Props total: 72 72  Slaps total: 10 10
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji

08-06-2010, 11:14 PM         #1667
_jadakiss 
most of you n1ggas tellin ducktales ... f**k outta here

13 years ago '10        #1668
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56056 56 K  Slaps total: 4959 4 K
Sean mcdevitt,has a album coming out in 2012

11-03-2010, 08:49 AM         #1669
Faizup 
i saw 2pac yesterday he told me this thread sucks
and B.I.G. confirmed that

:ducktales:

13 years ago '10        #1670
rdrake 
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 94 94
Treach and Jay-Z shot the fair one in the club and Jay-Z got his a$s handed to him

After that Jay-Z started boxing

VS

Last edited by rdrake; 11-03-2010 at 09:11 AM..

13 years ago '10        #1671
rdrake 
Props total: 605 605  Slaps total: 94 94
I was at this club in New York called Choas in VIP....this dude came by Jay-Z's table and gave him a bottle of moet....Jay-Z slapped dude in the face with a stack of money and dude left his bottles on his table and walked out the club with his boys
emoji
+1   

13 years ago '06        #1672
LilBlasta 
Props total: 11 11  Slaps total: 0 0
Big Pun hit Jay Z over the head with a bottle in a club
emoji

13 years ago '09        #1673
markee 
Props total: 445 445  Slaps total: 36 36
 LBoogie2122 said 🔗
heres some bay gossip

e-40 and mac dre were beefin over a girl..its rumored that the two bay legends funk came when a dude from mac dres neighborhood the country club crest, took 40's girl and 40 beat the dude down fro disrespecting his brother. thats why to this day hillside and crest side dont get along...they each made several diss songs before squashing the beef--the hoods havent.

the luniz aint hard but east oakland respects that they went major and still rep the town so they got thier back

as stated earlier posts the game isnt welcomed in the bay--bay artists--but his 15 year old fans would show up

master p was ran out the bay because he didnt help none of the people that introduced him to the game. or had his back.

c-bo is in jail for shootin his baby momma--true fact

luniz and too short beef is because too short wouldnt let them be part of the dangerous crew

suge knight paid that cat $5000 dollars to assault dr dre at the vibe awards specifically during his lifetime acheivement award segment
:agreement6:

13 years ago '10        #1674
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56056 56 K  Slaps total: 4959 4 K
smirks...

13 years ago '10        #1675
StoopidVillinz 
Props total: 19942 19 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
started off epic

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8210
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-267
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024