Young Buck vs 50 Cent: The beginning - Timeline

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 tupacnasfan said:
and he along with the rest will continue to trash what's left of this once great genre in our name until somebody puts a stop to it for good.

I'm telling you, america <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">hip-hop</a>, especially mainstream has been disrespected for years.

Now, it is time NOW to put 5-0 and the rest of the rapper's feets down and stand up for your love for this genre, if you believe in it.
What do you suggest we do, because we need someone like you to lead us?
 07-15-2012, 01:40 PM         #42
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Its ashame when there's more than enough evidence to prove somebody is a fu*king clown, a user and a two-faced, self centered piece a sh*t. Yet still, d!ckriders will continue to ride him and make excuses regardless of the irrefutable validity of the arguments against him. This thread is exactly what I'm talking about. Only a ignorant, incoherent sheep would follow this clown. Seriously. n*gga beefed with a sh*t ton of new york rappers for publicity as well as a roster of rappers from other locations. He may be rich but no one in hiphop except for his little puppets respect him. You know you aint sh*t when your own fu*king team clowns and disses you. 50 aint sh*t. Karmas a big bi*ch with grenades.
Yeah these freaks disgust me but they worship the buffoon because he's the type Negro they see as accessible.

The sh*t ain't Rocket Science to me, when I see a repeated pattern of behavior and a person who's entire life is filled with major conflicts, it just let's me know that person is a toxic individual.

When people on your own Team don't respect you it says a lot about your character.

Some people breed negative energy and feed off negativity so they find delight in destroying careers and dissing people, they would rather beef with people than unite with people...some individuals are just sick like that.

People that are sick like this usually watch their record labels crumble and the people around them distance themselves from them, they end up being side-kicks to other men with their rap careers on life-support.
 5 years ago '07        #43
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
imagine how he feels about Floyd................now 50 has another awkward and suspect relationship
I think hes just using floyd to try and be relevant. Leeching onto someones fame as usual
 5 years ago '12        #44
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
LMFAO @all the unity in this thread... All because of the hate for one man... I'm getting the fucck outta here doesnt even matter who replies to this, yall n*ggas need councilling
 5 years ago '12        #45
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 AuthenticMade said:
You obviously cant read or comprehend, shows in your grammar though. I never said Ross directly dissed 50 or G Unit because of Young Buck, that was the START of the rift between Khaled/Young Buck and so on. Ross officially dissed 50 in 2009, yet before he released Mafia Music he didnt make any moves towards Curtis.....Khaled himself was thought to be the only person that could squash the beef between the 2 camps. At one point he even SAID he was the only guy who could stop the 2 beefs, that he could unify em, he even went on tv and said "Im all about unity, if you arent about unity, then I aint with you".....Thats when Young Buck released "Mr Unity" where he admitted on the song Khaled wasnt allowing his music to be played. lol I put up source material referencing the things I said and you claimed its 'made up'.

And lmfao at it being a 'simple misunderstanding'.....No.....Not at all, youre fu*king stupid if you think one of the Top Radio stations for hip hop in the nation at the time banning you for a.ssaulting one of its DJ's was a small thing. DJ's had conference calls, meetings, calls for blocking the spinning of dudes music, and so on.....I know that for a fact, I do business with a major DJ who has one of the more prominent mixtape series you more than likely listened to this week.......................Cool.

Once again, like I stated before, that was the real beginning of his downfall. He created friction in the industry for himself long before he ever started beefing with 50. Remember how once Game left 50 he was able to go work with Khaled, Jada, Fat Joe, and get love from so many individuals?......Remember when Young Buck tried the same thing and DJ Khaled and Fat Joe passed on it....told em no
You're confusing the hell out of yourself. In your op you stated that that the Ross disses towards 50 came from the buck/dj will situation. This is what you said.

"THAT incident is 100% responsible for DJ Khaled/Rick Ross becoming involved in the Fat Joe/50 Cent beef"

Ross never dissed 50 prior to mafia music because the dj beef had nothing to do with him. If it did,dont you think a diss would have happened in 06/07 when it originally happened? Ross' disses were based off 50 possibly coming at him next/and to sell a few records. So buck being the reason for ross to start dissing 50 is way off base. 50 put himself in that mix when he dissed fat joe years before. You wouldve been correct if you stated that Fat joe's problems snowballed to ross jumping in but you didn't say that.

And I mentioned the episode of rap city where Khaled said Get Rich wasnt a classic,that was the same episode where he talked about unity. So the shots at Khaled didnt happen UNTIL after the episode. If the dj will situation started the beef with Khaled,then why didnt buck diss him until after the rap city episode?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=5380

You said that the problems with 107.9 was the beginning of the fall off period for Gunit. Thats what I was getting at in my op....and like I said no, the hits just stopped coming in so once again you're not right on that.

When I mentioned it being a "misunderstanding" with Buck and the other djs,I meant with other djs not knowing the full story about what really happened.

"Contrary to previous reports, Buck alleges he did not take offense to "One Blood" being played, but he asked DJ Will if he was trying to be disrespectful, and if so to drop the song again, which DJ Will did. At that point the crowd at Club Nocturnal grew incensed and after a failed attempt to perform "Money In The Bank," Buck approached the DJ booth.
Buck admitted that, feeling threatened, he grabbed DJ Will by his shirt, but when the DJ attempted to explain the miscommunication ( Apparently, Will could not hear what Buck said from the stage and someone near the booth tapped Will to say Buck wanted him to repeat the Game single.) Buck let him go and left the club with his entourage. According to Buck, at that point clubgoers from Atlanta who were not a.ssociated with Young Buck attacked DJ Will."

2 sides to a story lil homie. So yeah,according to Buck,that whole thing was a "misunderstanding"

"He created friction in the industry for himself long before he ever started beefing with 50"

No,being affliated with 50 caused him to have friction in the industry. Like I said,50 dissed EVERYBODY so off top,alot of ppl didnt wanna be involved with anything that was dealing with g unit. Whether it be djs,artists etc 50 was the foundation for alot of bull that went on lil homie.
 07-15-2012, 03:24 PM         #46
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reading the timeline, I can honestly say that I have no ability to give a fu*k about this rift between G-Unit and Buck. People 'forget' about the details in this issue because there isn't a big enough reason to care to begin with. It's all about the hierarchy of those involved. That's why Game v. 50 is more interesting than this. Buck was always seen as one of 50 Cent's lacky's. Game was in a different situation, and had a bit of leverage when it came to people picking sides.
 5 years ago '07        #47
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
Wait when did banks take a pic with meek?
 5 years ago '12        #48
TonyYayo 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
buck i want my two dollars back bi*ch!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #49
TonyYayo 
space
space
$168 | Props total: 0 0
 Pleasure Boy said:
LMFAO @all the unity in this thread... All because of the hate for one man... I'm getting the fucck outta here doesnt even matter who replies to this, yall n*ggas need councilling
thank u for holding to my man 50 down. we have to stand up for our man no homo
 5 years ago '05        #50
ghost213 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 AuthenticMade said:
You just sound like a hurt fan. I honestly havent liked any G Unit music since the Get Rich or Die trying soundtrack, so the bad music thing, ehhh I can agree with.

But beef? Pain? Whose pain? Ja Rule and Young Buck are both looking at/doing prison time because of situations completely unrelated to music(weapons charges they acquired on their own) and the guy has actually squashed alot of the 'beef' hes had over the past decade. In fact he united New York MC's at a time when everyone in New York was ready to k!ll each other, how come you G Unit/50 Cent haters have such selective memory and conveniently choose what to/what not to bring up? Are we gonna forget this?
Are we going to forget this? 50 beefs with people and he goes beyond what others have done to him, I mean he's beefing with people just because they wasn't looking to stay involved in his fake beefs that he started just because they were a.ssociated with other people he was beefing with lol. I see his stance has changed these days, I mean Game done worked with nearly everybody in the game and I guess he couldn't do what he did in the old days when he was popular, he even works with artists who've worked with people he beefing with.

btw why does 50 have such hate for Fat Joe yet squashed the beef with Jada, when he beefed with both of them over appearing on a song with Ja Rule.....(guess duppy know who to beef with?)

[video - click to view]

Getting at Jim Jones and Juels whilst beefing with Cam

[video - click to view]

Part of this should be giffed lol

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy