Country Music Star MIRANDA LAMBERT.. Call's out Chris Brown and The Grammy's on Twitter

most viewed right now
 138
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
I'm married kid.. but my wife does bring home a stray from time to time.. so i'll take some t*tties where i can get em'
 6 years ago '04        #222
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
 Account001 said:
1. i say i won this one

2. Is there a God is a yes or no question ie 50/50.
There are still unexplainable occurances everyday that man cannot explain.
For exsitence to exist an infinitesimal amount of occurance had to happen and the right time for extended amount of time
If this does not persuade you to 51/49 you should at least say answer idk to the intial question

3. He was 19 (I think) at the time. add the report of bite marks opens up so many possiblties to what happened, but Rihanna does not want to speak on it.
1. You can say you won whatever. I don't even have a "favorite artist". What is this, 5th grade? Grown-ass man, not a fan.

2. There are unexplained instances yeah. That doesn't PROVE that this catch-all we've put in place to represent what we don't know (aka. God.. and not just some unknown force, but this White-haired guy looking over us, paying attention to every single thing we all do, with fervent interest).

What's "unexplainable" changes as we learn more and more about the world. Hey, maybe one day we'll find some actual proof that God is real. If that happens, I'll believe it, since logic can back it up. Until then, I refuse to believe in things that science already disproves (much of what's in religious texts), and logic PREVENTS me from believing (when one religious text takes two completely different stances on the same subject as happens ALL THE TIME in the bible, that's a logical fallacy. I can't base my entire life off of logical fallacies).

But yeah, I don't KNOW that there's no God, but there's definitely no PROOF that there is. I believe in what we know, and I believe in our capacity to know more.. and even if we can NEVER explain some things, I think it's really arrogant (and really stupid) to think that just because WE can't explain it, it's outside of the realm of earthly possibilities, and it must be magic.

3. AGAIN, I'm not even knocking Chris for the beating, as much as his attitude up til this day. I don't know what happened in that car, but just looking at her, he took it past any reasonable point. That's not even debatable. Since then he has done little to nothing to show any sort of growth... any sort of humility.. any sort of betterment. He carries himself like an entitled piece of sh*t person. He does that NOW, not at 19. He acts as if he's OWED people's acceptance, despite not doing anything to work for it. He has focused on making songs, not on making any personal impact. That was his choice, and that's fine. He has won, and will continue to win, fans back through that route. Some people only need to hear a hot hook, and all is forgiven. For other people, myself included, if I think you're a piece of sh*t, I don't really care to hear what you want to sing/rap about. It also helps that, again, I'm a grown-ass man, and "Chris Breezy" doesn't really appeal to grown-ass men. He makes music for teenagers, and other young-minded 20-somethings. Not me.

So again, as a person, he's shown little growth at all, so I don't get why he expects to be accepted by all. Some people have different standards. If you fu*k something up, I need to see you grow in the SPECIFIC way that deals with how you fu*ked up. I don't see how working on some new dance moves, is supposed to make me think any differently of you, if I think you're a childish, self absorbed woman beater. Singing some new hook has nothing to do with what my concern is.
 6 years ago '05        #223
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
and I said I had 5 bi*ches with their t*tties out.. u said pics.. I gave you pics,, now get the fu*k off my d!ck...

i can go to a fu*k in hole in the wall and see 5 bi*ches with their t*ts out muthafu*ka..the fu*k is your point,liar mcliar ?
 6 years ago '05        #224
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
There you go for your bogus a.ss...
 6 years ago '05        #225
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
i can go to a fu*k in hole in the wall and see 5 bi*ches with their t*ts out muthafu*ka..the fu*k is your point,liar mcliar ?
Pics....... or it didnt happen.
 6 years ago '05        #226
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
I'm married kid.. but my wife does bring home a stray from time to time.. so i'll take some t*tties where i can get em'

bruh


who you think you foolin ?


you done went from 'you don't save bi*ches cuz you got 5 bi*ches with their t*ts out' to 'I'm married kid'



plz stfu now
 6 years ago '05        #227
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
bruh


who you think you foolin ?


you done went from 'you don't save bi*ches cuz you got 5 bi*ches with their t*ts out' to 'I'm married kid'



plz stfu now
...i didnt say i didnt save em'... i said if thats what savin' em gets me.. then so be it... dont get mad cause my s3x game > your existence
 02-15-2012, 05:28 PM         #228
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. **** 5436 up, 1351 down

Insulting term for a black person
I went to the R&B disco at DeNiro's last night and I was the only white person in there. It was full of coons.
buy **** mugs & shirts
by Robbo Feb 26, 2005 share this add a video
2. **** 4368 up, 1753 down

An insulting name for a black person. Similar to '******'.
Black man: "What's up homie?"
White man: "Can't you coons talk proper English?"
Black man: *Shoots White Man*
buy **** mugs & shirts
insult offensice racist noun ******
by spartan69er Sep 29, 2005 share this add a video
3. **** 3090 up, 1364 down

A **** is a black actor or actress, who takes roles that stereotypically portrays black people. They think theyve made it but they are slaves to the same images. A.k.a sellout
It comes from the term baracoons (a cage), where they used to place Africans, who were waiting to be sent to America to be slaves. They had no idea of this, so some of them were even eager waiting in the baracoons.

Examples- Roles or advertisements were black people:
-play basketball
-rap about a product
-are obsessed with money or chicken
-have a lot of video hoes
-have names that show that they are black (kwame, darnel, any two capital letters (JT, TJ, AJ, TC, JJ), any female name ending in a "qua",

excessively use old terms we made up like
-woo wee
-bling bling
-yo
-holla
-im da man, you da man
-thats wack yo
-daaaamn!
-or anyterm that white people have begun to acknowledge, use and accept.
-(I hope you get the idea- this happens everyday)
Black guy on commercial or in movie: Woo wee! Boy do I love me some chicken, where d
 6 years ago '05        #229
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
I aint spoke one lie in this thread... keep comin at me..
 6 years ago '05        #230
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
There you go for your bogus a.ss...
can we get a pus*y shot ? cot damnit muthafu*ka


 CO Butta said:
Pics....... or it didnt happen.

you're reaching now,buddy
 6 years ago '05        #231
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
...i didnt say i didnt save em'... i said if thats what savin' em gets me.. then so be it... dont get mad cause my s3x game > your existence

i stand corrected


but again,you have no clue ,lil dude .... keep playing the guessing game with yourself
 6 years ago '05        #232
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
can we get a pus*y shot ? cot damnit muthafu*ka





you're reaching now,buddy


No you can't.. a gave your pathetic ignorant a.ss too much already
 6 years ago '05        #233
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
No you can't.. a gave your pathetic ignorant a.ss too much already

your sarcasm meter must be broke...you showed us a pic of a d!ck ...pause..i ain't a homo or bipolar or bi whatever the fu*k it is callled...show us the pus*y or gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #234
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
your sarcasm meter must be broke...you showed us a pic of a d!ck ...pause..i ain't a homo or bipolar or bi whatever the fu*k it is callled...show us the pus*y or gtfoh
what r u fu*kin 12? sh*t the fu*k up before somebody "Chris Brown" your a.ss..
 02-15-2012, 05:46 PM         #235
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
1. You can say you won whatever. I don't even have a "favorite artist". What is this, 5th grade? Grown-ass man, not a fan.

2. There are unexplained instances yeah. That doesn't PROVE that this catch-all we've put in place to represent what we don't know (aka. God.. and not just some unknown force, but this White-haired guy looking over us, paying attention to every single thing we all do, with fervent interest).

What's "unexplainable" changes as we learn more and more about the world. Hey, maybe one day we'll find some actual proof that God is real. If that happens, I'll believe it, since logic can back it up. Until then, I refuse to believe in things that science already disproves (much of what's in religious texts), and logic PREVENTS me from believing (when one religious text takes two completely different stances on the same subject as happens ALL THE TIME in the bible, that's a logical fallacy. I can't base my entire life off of logical fallacies).

But yeah, I don't KNOW that there's no God, but there's definitely no PROOF that there is. I believe in what we know, and I believe in our capacity to know more.. and even if we can NEVER explain some things, I think it's really arrogant (and really stupid) to think that just because WE can't explain it, it's outside of the realm of earthly possibilities, and it must be magic.

3. AGAIN, I'm not even knocking Chris for the beating, as much as his attitude up til this day. I don't know what happened in that car, but just looking at her, he took it past any reasonable point. That's not even debatable. Since then he has done little to nothing to show any sort of growth... any sort of humility.. any sort of betterment. He carries himself like an entitled piece of sh*t person. He does that NOW, not at 19. He acts as if he's OWED people's acceptance, despite not doing anything to work for it. He has focused on making songs, not on making any personal impact. That was his choice, and that's fine. He has won, and will continue to win, fans back through that route. Some people only need to hear a hot hook, and all is forgiven. For other people, myself included, if I think you're a piece of sh*t, I don't really care to hear what you want to sing/rap about. It also helps that, again, I'm a grown-ass man, and "Chris Breezy" doesn't really appeal to grown-ass men. He makes music for teenagers, and other young-minded 20-somethings. Not me.

So again, as a person, he's shown little growth at all, so I don't get why he expects to be accepted by all. Some people have different standards. If you fu*k something up, I need to see you grow in the SPECIFIC way that deals with how you fu*ked up. I don't see how working on some new dance moves, is supposed to make me think any differently of you, if I think you're a childish, self absorbed woman beater. Singing some new hook has nothing to do with what my concern is.
Who the fu*k do you think you are?
 6 years ago '05        #236
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 CO Butta said:
what r u fu*kin 12? sh*t the fu*k up before somebody "Chris Brown" your a.ss..



if that were to happen,you can bet it won't be by anybody even a million times lamer than you
 6 years ago '05        #237
CO Butta 4 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 GST said:
if that were to happen,you can bet it won't be by anybody even a million times lamer than you
Cool
 6 years ago '10        #238
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
1. yeah... this is boxden

2. idk is the only logical ans to the question, but most athiest are as crazy as the realgious nuts and use the fact they dont belive in a God as badge of pride. Your post did not reflect that

3. I think if he tired the media would call it fake, just like the 5 years probation is excused and the other sh*t he did. Hes a celeb, laws dont apply to them like they do to reg people. I honestly feel like the media will make CB as big as Mike Jackson (or try to) now, because he has the blemish.

good discussion tho.
 02-15-2012, 06:25 PM         #239
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
1. You can say you won whatever. I don't even have a "favorite artist". What is this, 5th grade? Grown-ass man, not a fan.

2. There are unexplained instances yeah. That doesn't PROVE that this catch-all we've put in place to represent what we don't know (aka. God.. and not just some unknown force, but this White-haired guy looking over us, paying attention to every single thing we all do, with fervent interest).

What's "unexplainable" changes as we learn more and more about the world. Hey, maybe one day we'll find some actual proof that God is real. If that happens, I'll believe it, since logic can back it up. Until then, I refuse to believe in things that science already disproves (much of what's in religious texts), and logic PREVENTS me from believing (when one religious text takes two completely different stances on the same subject as happens ALL THE TIME in the bible, that's a logical fallacy. I can't base my entire life off of logical fallacies).

But yeah, I don't KNOW that there's no God, but there's definitely no PROOF that there is. I believe in what we know, and I believe in our capacity to know more.. and even if we can NEVER explain some things, I think it's really arrogant (and really stupid) to think that just because WE can't explain it, it's outside of the realm of earthly possibilities, and it must be magic.

3. AGAIN, I'm not even knocking Chris for the beating, as much as his attitude up til this day. I don't know what happened in that car, but just looking at her, he took it past any reasonable point. That's not even debatable. Since then he has done little to nothing to show any sort of growth... any sort of humility.. any sort of betterment. He carries himself like an entitled piece of sh*t person. He does that NOW, not at 19. He acts as if he's OWED people's acceptance, despite not doing anything to work for it. He has focused on making songs, not on making any personal impact. That was his choice, and that's fine. He has won, and will continue to win, fans back through that route. Some people only need to hear a hot hook, and all is forgiven. For other people, myself included, if I think you're a piece of sh*t, I don't really care to hear what you want to sing/rap about. It also helps that, again, I'm a grown-ass man, and "Chris Breezy" doesn't really appeal to grown-ass men. He makes music for teenagers, and other young-minded 20-somethings. Not me.

So again, as a person, he's shown little growth at all, so I don't get why he expects to be accepted by all. Some people have different standards. If you fu*k something up, I need to see you grow in the SPECIFIC way that deals with how you fu*ked up. I don't see how working on some new dance moves, is supposed to make me think any differently of you, if I think you're a childish, self absorbed woman beater. Singing some new hook has nothing to do with what my concern is.
I ain't reading that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy