360 Battlefield 3 is 'Standard-Def' without Texture Pack

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
first...

PR0TENTIAL said:
84% you dumb phaggot? That's probably 3x as much as it really was, quit over exaggerating things to try to find an edge.

then...

I'll let you know how the game is since I'll finish it before you hit the main menu.

irony

unless u sayign that because u got an early copy what 70 year old mom and pop shop owner's p*nis were u forced to wrap ur tongue around to get it?
 10-22-2011, 02:16 PM         #142
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a modded 360 you dumb phaggot, I burn games and play them when they leak then buy the good ones.

Jealous?

6 years ago '06        #143
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
They fixed the issues by offering FREE service for the problem. Not to mention doesn't Sony offer $100 to fix a similar problem on the PS3, which now has a higher failure rate than 360's?

Sony losing this gen, get over yourself.

DIO was comparing the fat PS3's (which came out in 2006) failure rate to the xbox slim's failure rate (came out in 2010) and look how close it still is

now the ps3 slims..0% failure rate u mad? not my fault
 10-22-2011, 02:19 PM         #144
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a lie, I know peoples Slim's who died on them because they got sick of that bullsh*t a.ss PSN it's forced to run.

Not my fault.
 6 years ago '06        #145
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I have a modded 360 you dumb phaggot, I burn games and play them when they leak then buy the good ones.

Jealous?

oh sh*t, then in that case hell no

i thought u posted a pic of the actual copies..now i have to take back the one win i was gonna give u why do u make me do this? it pains me more than it pains u, son i just want u to know that
 10-22-2011, 02:23 PM         #146
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry to disappoint you young one but I'll be playing BF3 a little later when I'm done with class.

I'll post some vids for you.

6 years ago '04        #147
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you young one but I'll be playing BF3 a little later when I'm done with class.

Are the MP servers up or you running through SP? and if you are doing SP how is the cmapaign so far?
 6 years ago '06        #148
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:

class?

the fu*k is that gonna bring u in life? stand up, tell ur teacher he's disgusting and that u're going home to play BF3
 10-22-2011, 02:32 PM         #149
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Are the MP servers up or you running through SP? and if you are doing SP how is the cmapaign so far?
Yeah, MP servers are up from what I read. I haven't played the game yet, it's burned and ready to be played once I'm done here mayne.

coolio said:
class?

the fu*k is that gonna bring u in life? stand up, tell ur teacher he's disgusting and that u're going home to play BF3
I'd rather not grow up to be a bum, BF3 can wait.

10-22-2011, 02:35 PM         #150
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
360 f*gboys at it again.

PC >>> PS3 >>> X360
 10-22-2011, 02:37 PM         #151
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
360 f*gboys at it again.

PC >>> PS3 >>> X360
Shut up phaggot and go upgrade your PC in 2 months for $600.

6 years ago '11        #152
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
@ KSoraci7 lying a.ss getting caught out there again and disappearing

You know damn well there is no 8gb of textures that install is so the game won't run like dog sh*t like every other PS3 mandatory install game.
 6 years ago '05        #153
precys 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 3088 3088
So people are really still talking about which is better?? And who cares if there is an mandatory 1.47gb install (already playing the game and cecked how much space it takes). Almost every game I play on my ps3 has a mandatory install around 2-4gbs depending on the game. sh*t, MGS4 had a mandatory install after each fu*king ACT smh. And lets not forget that GTA4 had a mandatory "HD Upgrade" install and still looked like sh*t compared to the 360. Not every game is the same, some look better on one system and some look better on the other. Just enjoy the game on which ever one you got smh fu*kin kids.

Last edited by precys; 10-22-2011 at 05:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #154
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 PR0TENTIAL said:
I'd rather not grow up to be a bum, BF3 can wait.

how would u grow up a bum if u're skilled in BF3?
 10-22-2011, 02:57 PM         #155
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 precys said:
So people are really still talking about which is better?? And who cares if there is an mandatory 1.47gb install (already playing the game and cecked how much space it takes). Almost every game I play on my ps3 has a mandatory install around 2-4gbs depending on the game. sh*t, MGS4 had a mandatory install after each fu*king ACT smh. And lets not forget that GTA4 had a mandatory "HD Upgrade" install and still looked like sh*t compared to the 360. Not every game is the same, some look better on one system and some look better on the other. Just enjoy the game on which ever one you got smh fu*kin kids

incase you have a jtag xbox and want to the game, here it is in GOD format so no need to burn to disk, just copy everything to HDD and play

Game:

HD texture pack
You're not allowed to post links to things like that, so edit it or I'm gonna snitch on you to Ronnie.

10-22-2011, 02:58 PM         #156
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
how would u grow up a bum if u're skilled in BF3?
Good point

*skips next class*
 6 years ago '11        #157
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Jizzman is the biggest f*ggot on this board. Coming out of nowhere talking sh*t like he knows everything in the world, when countless times I've proven his bi*ch a.ss wrong.

Go be a journalist on another site Jizzman, and don't worry I will be spoiling UC3's ending for you. I have a clever way of doing it.

In the previous post i said i wasn't sure, you need to read. And how does me not being sure of something make me a homos3xual?
 10-22-2011, 03:33 PM         #158
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
that's not MS's fault.. they gave users the OPTION to buy an HDD or not...if you have an HDD or anything to save your games on...than you personally take an L...
MS made a bad move by not making the HDD a standard as they did with the Xbox.
 10-22-2011, 03:36 PM         #159
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PR0TENTIAL said:
Shut up phaggot and go upgrade your PC in 2 months for $600.

womp womp
 6 years ago '11        #160
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Mumbles where have you been? fu*king slacker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy