Mobb Deep ft. Nas - DOG SH*T (Prod. Alchemist) [NEW]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 ronin said:
educate us how??? by showing us how life can take drastic turns towards nothingness at age 28, lol mission accomplished.
So you interpret... No GF or Kids @ 28 as nothingness?

So giving up half your cake, no wait.... more than half to a Wife and kids and bills and debt and god knows what else as having everything?

being single, 28, having a solid job, more than a couple grand in the bank, with Pensations, 401k, full health insurance at a ridiculously low rate, and all other sorts of huge discounts and benefits = fail? In what country or world?

Just stfu.... you sound stupider by the post
 7 years ago '09        #82
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3388 3388
Pure dopeness.
 7 years ago '06        #83
SM 38153 heat pts38153
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66889 66889
straight up dogg sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #84
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$824 | Props total: 23 23
Wow, this sh*t had me in a transe at n*ggas sayin this is garbage! This that Mobb sh*t...that grimey, street, gritty sh*t that these n*ggas is known for and yet it still sounds fresh! Exactly what I expected, real sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #85
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i liked p's verse....and nas verse...havoc not so much....
Get the fu*k out of here
 04-04-2011, 01:20 PM         #86
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-rap should be on it
 7 years ago '08        #87
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Nas won...
 7 years ago '11        #88
Kluminati 7 heat pts
space
space
$496 | Props total: 363 363
Nas won. #again
 04-04-2011, 02:00 PM         #89
P of MOBB DEEP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this sh*t is dope... :)
 7 years ago '05        #90
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm miserable because I dislike the song? Everyone has their own opinion and normally a good opinion is one backed with a reasonable explanation. That, of which I did. So how is that not focusing on the music?

Did you not listen to the part where Nas talks about his money? Or his guns? Do you not realize how that connects with his personal life?

Nas made that connection with his lyrics in the song.

C'mon stop being a d!ckhead already. Better yet, just shut the fu*k up.

Dude, every rapper in the history of rap talks bullsh*t. They all talk about busting guns, splitting wigs and how they are the fu*king richest, got ice, cars and jewellery. Its a persona that they fulfil with their music.

Ross, was C.O., Biggie talked sh*t in his rhymes even his Ma dukes says that when he was rapping he would take on a different persona/alter ego.

If you take everything you hear rappers talk about in the most literal sense of the word, you fu*king stupid.

Rap/hip-hop is a form of art, its not cold hard facts, if it was cold hard facts all the 5-0 would have to do is recite lyrics to a song in court and they could treat it like a confession.

Now stop hanging on to every word a rapper says like its fu*king true and just enjoy the god damn music, if you dont like it DONT fu*kING LISTEN TO IT.

As for the song, its the first Mobb track I have liked in a while, back on their 90's sh*t, bout time. Everybody needs to get back on that 90's sh*t. Before the Lil' Waynes, T-Pains, Drakes, Soulja Boys turn it into POP music.
 7 years ago '04        #91
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
:D I needed a new Nas track for real
 7 years ago '05        #92
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Aiiight track, expected better though.
 7 years ago '05        #93
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
LMAO STOP IT!!!!! LMAO I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE LAUGHING
lol, why the fu*k would you want a girlfriend? 90% of bi*ches cheat or want money. The key is to not get tied down by some hoe that's looking for a free ride and just fu*k bi*ches when the opportunity arises. No need for a relationship, if you find one in that 10% range its a different story.

As Russel Peters put it, I dont want to get married because I don't want that disease you get when you tie the knot. Whats it called? Oh yea onegina. Im fu*king terrified of only having onegina for the rest of my life.
 7 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 TrainWreck said:
lol, why the fu*k would you want a girlfriend? 90% of bi*ches cheat or want money. The key is to not get tied down by some hoe that's looking for a free ride and just fu*k bi*ches when the opportunity arises. No need for a relationship, if you find one in that 10% range its a different story.

As Russel Peters put it, I dont want to get married because I don't want that disease you get when you tie the knot. Whats it called? Oh yea onegina. Im fu*king terrified of only having onegina for the rest of my life.
 7 years ago '05        #95
space
space
Ronin is a simp.... He saving up for a ring and then he gon put his wedding on a Credit card.....
 04-05-2011, 02:51 PM         #96
m-ez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
Dude, every rapper in the history of rap talks bullsh*t. They all talk about busting guns, splitting wigs and how they are the fu*king richest, got ice, cars and jewellery. Its a persona that they fulfil with their music.

Ross, was C.O., Biggie talked sh*t in his rhymes even his Ma dukes says that when he was rapping he would take on a different persona/alter ego.

If you take everything you hear rappers talk about in the most literal sense of the word, you fu*king stupid.

Rap/hip-hop is a form of art, its not cold hard facts, if it was cold hard facts all the 5-0 would have to do is recite lyrics to a song in court and they could treat it like a confession.

Now stop hanging on to every word a rapper says like its fu*king true and just enjoy the god damn music, if you dont like it DONT fu*kING LISTEN TO IT.

As for the song, its the first Mobb track I have liked in a while, back on their 90's sh*t, bout time. Everybody needs to get back on that 90's sh*t. Before the Lil' Waynes, T-Pains, Drakes, Soulja Boys turn it into POP music.
^ This! LOL@ how the posts after this one went completely off topic..
 7 years ago '10        #97
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 1107 1107
Three days later, this joint still bangs.
 7 years ago '07        #98
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
this track does go hard
 04-10-2011, 09:59 PM         #99
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:afro:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy