GANGSTA's IN HIP HOP (King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen) The REAL story behing Tupac's DEATH

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
That cop line to Pac after arriving on the scene... "How's it hanging" after getting shot in the nuts... WoW... that's some sh*t right there
 09-16-2008, 09:38 PM         #22
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hatian jack sued pacs estates for calling him a snitch back then what a wh0ore
 9 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 NotSoft said:
again with this sh*t n*gga you gotta get a grip. what about ppl who actually helped the commi\unity malcom, martin, huey p youre taking it a bit far comparing pac to Christ

Im not goin to far at all the life story of Pac is more interesting then all those nikkas u mentioned,as far as the drama,the transformation,the lyrics,the tragic death....Malcolm,Martin we all know what happened and who set them up,govt,the nation of islam...Huey a drug dealer k!lled em...if u cant see the comparisons to Jesus life story then u the crazy one...call it blasphemous but not crazy....im just pointin out similarities not that pac is as great as Jesus,just the story.

Mama
Jesus
Malcom
Martin
Pac

in that order[/QUOTE]

huh

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #24
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
Is it just me or did this make anyone else sad?! I mean.. its one thing to just hear "hearsay" but.. to see it laid out out in front of your eyes.. its just saddening. Just thinking that these cats lost their lives @ the hands of GANG MEMBERS.... and fu*king street thugs... POINTLESS

... after reading this... listen to the last verse on "ambitionz as a ridah" sh*t is crazy!!

Last edited by Yung C; 09-16-2008 at 11:13 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #25
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 NotSoft said:
again with this sh*t n*gga you gotta get a grip. what about ppl who actually helped the commi\unity malcom, martin, huey p youre taking it a bit far comparing pac to Christ

Im not goin to far at all the life story of Pac is more interesting then all those nikkas u mentioned,as far as the drama,the transformation,the lyrics,the tragic death....Malcolm,Martin we all know what happened and who set them up,govt,the nation of islam...Huey a drug dealer k!lled em...if u cant see the comparisons to Jesus life story then u the crazy one...call it blasphemous but not crazy....im just pointin out similarities not that pac is as great as Jesus,just the story.

Mama
Jesus
Malcom
Martin
Pac

in that order[/QUOTE]

c'mon dude
 9 years ago '06        #26
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
King Tut was the buff n*gga on stage with B.I.G and Junior Mafia during the 94Source Awards. Some of yall might be too young to remember them awards. For those that remember go back and look at it. He had his shirt off during that joint. Explains why Suge went on stage and aired out Puff.
 9 years ago '04        #27
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
n1ggas be thinking pac was just talking sh1t, like i said man, it was certain sh1t in his music that some people just can't digest, this is nothing new to me but i'm glad somebody laid it out in an organized manner

i ain't read the rest of the article yet, but i don't know if he brought up puffy's mob ties, or who his father is and what that means, sh*t is so much deeper than n1ggas could ever imagine
 09-17-2008, 12:03 PM         #28
young_turk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep its a sad shame that hiphop lostone of its greats... whether people feel he was ther goat or not..... people should admit he was on a whole different leve to biggie and everyone else in hiphop especially today..... i mean lil wayne?? man it makes me mad to think what hi[hop is like..... i dont even listen to whats bought out anymore...

against all odds.... those lyrics ment something, they were written with reason and meaning; hiphop is story telling, poetry; that song is a story.

my own opinion is that he is the goat..... all eyes on me, makaveli, 2pacalyspe now and strictly for my n****s are amazing albums!! all have different styles yet they still have the same meaning.

rip
 09-17-2008, 01:07 PM         #29
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung C said:
Is it just me or did this make anyone else sad?! I mean.. its one thing to just hear "hearsay" but.. to see it laid out out in front of your eyes.. its just saddening. Just thinking that these cats lost their lives @ the hands of GANG MEMBERS.... and fu*king street thugs... POINTLESS

... after reading this... listen to the last verse on "ambitionz as a ridah" sh*t is crazy!!

the whole song

"Fuk doin jail time better days sacrificed.
Wont get a chance to do me like they did my nikka Tyson.
Thuggin for life,and if u right then nikka die for it.
Let them other bustas cry at least u tried for it.
When its time to die then be a man and pick the way u leave.
Fuk peace and the police my ambitionz as a ridah"

"So many battlefield scars while driven in plush cars"

hmmm funny pac uses the word driven and instead of driving since he wuz never shot while being driven around before he died... describing his muder on the first bar on his first album out of prison
 09-17-2008, 01:13 PM         #30
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you liked this then you will also enjoy his latest entry...he's keepin it Pac with the latest sh1t about Pac being the most over rated artist ever..BULLSh1T

meaning of thuglife...lyrics for never had a friend like me

theirs a thread on it on the first page...just wanna make sure all the real heads get the medicine
 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM         #31
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
King Tut was the buff n*gga on stage with B.I.G and Junior Mafia during the 94Source Awards. Some of yall might be too young to remember them awards. For those that remember go back and look at it. He had his shirt off during that joint. Explains why Suge went on stage and aired out Puff.
yo good lookin out on the news...but that is a rare a.ss clip...you have it?
 09-17-2008, 03:00 PM         #32
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe dudes didnt know about all this sh*t until now
 09-17-2008, 03:15 PM         #33
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

95 Source Awards pretty Sure thats Tut Holdin them records up
 09-17-2008, 04:21 PM         #34
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Interview Wit Pac Part 1

Part 2 Talks Bout Nas, get Dudes From Wutangs Chain Back,ice Cube

part 3

part 4

Another Good interview

Talks About The Shooting

fu*kin Crazy How Smart This dude really Was Man
 10-08-2008, 03:39 PM         #35
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *perry* said:

95 source awards pretty sure thats tut holdin them records up
good find!
 10-08-2008, 03:40 PM         #36
Real_Sh1t  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:

Interview Wit Pac Part 1

part 3

part 4

Another Good interview

Talks About The Shooting

i have audio's of these...good looks on the youtube sh1ts tho!

Damn, go through this thread....go through those articles....and there is no comparing Pac to any rapper...

PERIOD
 9 years ago '06        #37
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
^^^^
 10-08-2008, 04:44 PM         #38
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Perry* said:

Interview Wit Pac Part 1

part 3

part 4

Another Good interview

Talks About The Shooting

Its funny how when Pac would do interviews he would pretty much just talk through the whole thing not letting the interviewer get a question in....that 4 part last pac interview pretty much explains everything.
 9 years ago '07        #39
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 LYTE said:
yo i'll tell yall one thing, Haitian Jack & King Tut are some real Gs. i have always heard about them growing up in brooklyn and still dont know how they look, not that i care, but my point is after reading that article and seeing how H.JAck didnt want to be in the movie with pac, them dudes are smart enough to realize that pics and sh2t like that can help lead to identifying them in crimes they did do or didnt do.
they got a couple of pictures of hatian jack chillin with tupac that surfaced on the internet. and they showed a couple of pictures of king tut in an old vibe magazine (between 05-06) when they interviewed him from jail. both them n*ggas looked suspect as hell, like they got some shady sh*t goin on just by looking at their faces.
 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM         #40
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Real_Sh1t said:
dope lyrics there....as for your paragraph....the claim of pac not being shot 5 times was made by Jimmy Henchmen...and it makes sense

i dare you to find a pic and clearly show those wounds...theres a book i have that has doctors reports and it says one shot to the nuts and a mark on his head from getting hit by the gun

and dawg...

Pac is gone man...dont go around saying that...makes you look weird lol
Fam If you look at a pic of the n*gga you can see the wounds on him. How do n*ggas think the doctors are gonna lie and say he got shot if he didn't and the doctor's report was in the vibe after he got shot showing the wounds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy