Kevin Durant realized he was 'different' from rest of Warriors, still doesn't trust OKC

most viewed right now
-23  273
52 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '14        #51
Doc Logical  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$43,622 | Props total: 70933 70933
 dweezy said
The KD hate makes no sense on this site
Fam, civil wars be like that.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #52
DreamSeller  3 heat pts3
space
space
$384 | Props total: 521 521

+3   

1 week ago '09        #53
MakaveliToDon91  50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 19247 19247
 justin747 said
They were never gonna win a ring with Russ no matter how many wins they were away.
I disagree. That okc team was the best team in basketball. They choked that sh*t away. Game 6 was the biggest choke job i seen wit my own eyes. Ever
+9   

1 week ago '04        #54
cold_young_thug  51 heat pts51
space
space
$11,450 | Props total: 5163 5163
n*gga said what could dat team do for me?

Uhh help your a*s win 2 rings?
+9   

1 week ago '19        #55
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 4377 4377
 G.W. said
Canít believe this dude really went to Brooklyn. He a weirdo. Itís funny cause you all thought he was a weirdo for going to GS. Meanwhile, thatís what made me like him.
Itís not about him going to Brooklyn that makes him a weirdo

Itís the fact he literally let the media convince himself that his rings donít count so he left
+8   

1 week ago '04        #56
Aesop730  15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,418 | Props total: 10094 10094
Whiny weakbody boy.

1 week ago '13        #57
mynam3isearl  6 heat pts6
space
space
$852 | Props total: 874 874
This has me confused about how they run their offense. They ended up beating Houston and Portland by moving the ball, not having individual 1v1 plays/creating shots. When the ball stopped thatís when games became close.

1 week ago '09        #58
MakaveliToDon91  50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 19247 19247
You put a player of KD caliber wit curry and thompson it aint hard to predict whats gon happen to the league

Same if u put a number of other great iso scorers there. Like melo in his prime
+1   

1 week ago '15        #59
Piff Blunts xx 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 1536 1536
KD made himself the black sheep of the NBA for no reason. Why is he constantly feeling like heís being slighted when heís the one with the stiff personality? Just go and play basketball and donít speak on sh*t. OKC showed class to RW and they knew the team wanted to go in a different direction. Iím a firm believer if OKC had gotten rid of their bad contracts and had shooters around Russ and KD they would have been coming out of the west every year after they lost to GS. But damn KD has some balls, he thought he wouldnít be shamed for going to GS, wanted to make GS his team and realized that wasnít gonna happen and now heís in Brooklyn with Kyrie who in my opinion isnít any better or worse than Russ. At least Russ gives you 1000% on the court and has your back for everything, Kyrie is probably gonna start sending subs KDs way once he canít have the final shot all the time. KD is the biggest clown in the NBA along with Kyrie, match made in heaven.
+4   

1 week ago '14        #60
Paris Trillton 
space
space
space
$240 | Props total: 410 410
 Based_One said
"The motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point," Durant said.[/URL]
Totally agree, in the Finals every year, 3 rings, 2 of them back to back... clearly a very low ceiling with that style.

+2   

1 week ago '07        #61
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 521 521
 REG773 said
You basically cheated your way to titles dude

Nobody cares that you now realize you tweaked

Also OKC arent snakes, you just werent built to run the ship so they let Westbrick do; all you had to do was man up ����*♂️
STFU!!! He has a right to be pissed at the City. This man was drafted by the Seattle Supersonics. The franchise was moved to OKC. The tornadoes tore up everything, and he donated $1 million of his own money. The Sonics won a championship. So it has nothing to do with the BS logic that you have. These players will take a salary cut if they're making money from endorsements. They're taxed more from their contracts than endorsements.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #62
Ifeellikekobe  118 heat pts118
space
space
$8,649 | Props total: 38144 38144
KD sure does have alot of feelings

1 week ago '05        #63
Dun Language  4469 heat pts4469
space
space
$87,070 | Props total: 68189 68189
 REG773 said
You basically cheated your way to titles dude

Nobody cares that you now realize you tweaked

Also OKC arent snakes, you just werent built to run the ship so they let Westbrick do; all you had to do was man up ����*♂️
n*gga you just saying anything
+2   

1 week ago '07        #64
Rico23  30 heat pts30
space
space
$47,938 | Props total: 19735 19735

+1   

1 week ago '06        #65
Icee  39 heat pts39
space
space
$14,285 | Props total: 11290 11290
KD seems gay. If not that, he needs a woman to vent these bullsh*t feelings to in private.

KD seems like he was jealous on former teammates who were married with families along with NBA championships.

Some were also smashing women like a Champion is supposed to

NYC media is going to demolish him in his 2nd year with Brooklyn after he doesn't help improve that teams winning percentage.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #66
GBREEZE  285 heat pts285
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 12992 12992
This dude is such a bi*ch a*s n*gga

1 week ago '04        #67
lilshun  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 4712 4712
 LuckiiWaviano said
n*gga said exactly what everybody was sayin soon as he signed there
Lmaoooooo foh wit them 2 fake a*s rings n*gga
Kawhi got just as much an aint have to run to the team that beat his a*s
Kawhi got just as many bc kd got hurt n couldnt play bc of it as well. Had kd not been hurt GS wouldve three peated.

1 week ago '06        #68
yumflip  4 heat pts4
space
space
$10,649 | Props total: 4464 4464
But the illest $hit is all the acceptance he wanted from GS & all the love he needed to feel in OKC he could've if he would have stayed the course and went head up w/the Warriors. n*gga was chasing what was already in his hands. n*gga got the Holy Grail (ring) and STILL didn't get what he was looking for. Life will teach you really easy lessons in a hard way sometimes. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you with.
+9   

1 week ago '15        #69
drose1985  33 heat pts33
space
space
$32,233 | Props total: 36307 36307
 justin747 said
He'll never admit it but he left OKC cause of Russ, but sh*tting on the people of OKC wasn't cool. They were never gonna win a ring with Russ no matter how many wins they were away.

Now I'm all for sh*tting on the city itself tho. OKC is so damn boring. It's nothing but flat land and water parks everywhere.
I think with that Oladipo trade they would've gotten over hump. I was all in on them to win the next year. Was even going to root against bron
+2   

1 week ago '05        #70
rprose 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 735 735
 Based_One said
Things went well for Kevin Durant during his three seasons with the Golden State Warriors as he won two titles - along with two Finals MVP awards - and probably would have won three of each had he not been injured throughout June's Finals match-up with the Toronto Raptors. However, despite his on-court successes, Durant never felt as though he fully fit in with the Warriors, and that fact played a role in his decision to depart this summer.

"I came in there wanting to be part of a group, wanting to be part of a family, and definitely felt accepted," Durant said in an interview the Wall Street Journal. "But I'll never be one of those guys. I didn't get drafted there... Steph Curry, obviously drafted there. Andre Iguodala, won the first Finals, first championship. Klay Thompson, drafted there. Draymond Green, drafted there. And the rest of the guys kind of rehabilitated their careers there. So me? sh*t, how you going to rehabilitate me? What you going to teach me? How can you alter anything in my basketball life? I got an MVP already. I got scoring titles.

"As time went on, I started to realize I'm just different from the rest of the guys. It's not a bad thing. Just my circumstances and how I came up in the league. And on top of that, the media always looked at it like KD and the Warriors. So it's like nobody could get a full acceptance of me there."

There were also on-court reasons for Durant's departure from Golden State, including the fact that he felt the team's offense was limited, especially in the latter rounds of the playoffs.

"The motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point," Durant said. "We can totally rely on only our system for maybe the first two rounds. Then the next two rounds we're going to have to mix in individual play. We've got to throw teams off, because they're smarter in that round of playoffs. So now I had to dive into my bag, deep, to create stuff on my own, off the dribble, isos, pick-and-rolls, more so than let the offense create my points for me."

As far as his first franchise, the Oklahoma City Thunder, Durant still holds a grudge against the city and organization for how they treated him after he decided to sign with the Warriors in free agency in 2016.

"I'll never be attached to that city again because of that," Durant said. "I eventually wanted to come back to that city and be part of that community and organization, but I don't trust nobody there. That sh*t must have been fake, what they was doing. The organization, the GM, I ain't talked to none of those people, even had a nice exchange with those people, since I left."

Through his first 12 seasons in the league, Durant has experienced a plethora of individual and team success, and has established himself as one of the best - and most unique - players that the league has ever seen. However, he's clearly still searching for contentment. Perhaps he will finally find it in Brooklyn.

I wrote this off as bullsh*t after he said, the offense was limited? what can teach me? i had to get deep in my bag?

NI99A!!!! the most efficient and top 3 offenses in the league every year??

they taught u how to be a fu*king winner!
they taught u how to move better without the ball!
they taught u how to play better and smarter defense!
they taught u how an actual offense is supposed to run!
they got you the most open looks you have seen in your entire career!
they stopped getting you double team on a nightly basis!
they got you two of the easiest rings a superstar has ever gotten in league history!
they protected your soft, bi*ch a*s!

You wasn't doing none of that in OKC? What bag did you have to go "deep" in?

Then for you to sh*t on the city and organization that raised you and sh*t on your "brother" Westbrook.

Dude a straight up bi*ch. And all of this karma.
+5   

1 week ago '15        #71
Tobinmont 
space
space
$5,221 | Props total: 13191 13191
 TH35 said
Never should've went now he wants ppl to listen/have empathy when he says hes "unfulfilled".

and sounds ungrateful too
sh*t that got me was when he said the media referred to them as “KD and the Warriors.” Where has this dude been? He doesn’t hear how the star players names are said first? Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls? Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers? Mehhh. Only thing he said that was correct was how they would have to switch up offense. But sh*t now let’s see how many weapons he has once he’s healthy in a playoff run. Not saying he can’t be successful. But it will be a different game.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 09-10-2019 at 06:51 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '12        #72
Excel  32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,294 | Props total: 6411 6411
 TrillSp said
KD basically said I had to get outta Golden State because no matter how much they won, he wasn’t getting the credit. Cause it wasn’t his team. He’s correct.
did this n*gga really never stop and consider that he might not get credit for winning with a team that just won 73 games and a ring the season before that?

regardless it was always gonna be steph's (and to a lesser degree, klay's) team, kd coulda avg'd 50 pts and it wouldn't change sh*t
+11   

1 week ago '15        #73
Tobinmont 
space
space
$5,221 | Props total: 13191 13191
 HeyChico said
It’s not about him going to Brooklyn that makes him a weirdo

It’s the fact he literally let the media convince himself that his rings don’t count so he left
Facts. I always said this. He let the noise trick him out his spot. He was the best player on that team. That team was better with him and here in this article he’s trying to inform us of how valuable he was to them by breaking down their offense. Nah Kev we knew this already. Son online arguing sh*t to fans in his DMs and sh*t. Smart ppl knew this. Smart people knew that time is not on your side in that game. You don’t get a too many chances at greatness. He allowed his insecurities to fu*k with an opportunity at making history I feel. That and Draymond’s loud a*s mouth. But sh*t fu*k it. Let’s see if he can’t do it in BK.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 09-10-2019 at 06:54 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '19        #74
Von Doom 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 154 154
 deziking said
LoL at mfers typing paragraphs. This prob most they wrote in they life not even in their high school or junior year .
Lmaooo

The usual few sentences from a usual new era aggressor. An uneducated opinion. But who knows...ur general @$$ comment was meant to be that correct?? A indistinct comment aimed at somebody but that mystery is for you and you alone...

Lmaoooo. Wait i typed to many sentences. Let me not be specific here ....lmaooo

1 week ago '04        #75
deziking  124 heat pts124
space
space
$23,213 | Props total: 13116 13116
 Von Doom said
Lmaooo

The usual few sentences from a usual new era aggressor. An uneducated opinion. But who knows...ur general @$$ comment was meant to be that correct?? A indistinct comment aimed at somebody but that mystery is for you and you alone...

Lmaoooo. Wait i typed to many sentences. Let me not be specific here ....lmaooo

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Sep 18 - Police Shutdown an Illegal IPTV Service With 50 Million Subscribers
103 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  42
Sep 18 - Adult film star Jessica Jaymes is dead at the age of 43