Most accurate picture of Ramses IIís face reconstructed with modern technology.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  190
71 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '21        #51
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25629 25 K  Slaps total: 3901 3 K
 prexero said
So, you don't know the source.

Let me help, the depiction is, "Smiting of the Enemies". The enemies being, enemies of Egypt. While God Amen, gives the "Divine Order".

It's been recreated many times, as a kind of propaganda for the pharaohs, the photo of the wall i posted predates your colorized image.

Here's another example with Ramesses ii in the same posture.

Just to give context of its numerous recreations. The one I posted was Seti i, He was the son of Ramesses I, and the father of Ramesses II.

So if the picture has been re-created many times...

...why does it matter that he posted another version of it?

What's the issue here?

If I draw a picture of Spider-Man...

...do I have to show the original picture of an 8 legged man someone drew on a bathroom wall while taking a sh*t on a toilet?

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-01-2022 at 02:32 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '16        #52
rempleTakalaka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3931 3 K  Slaps total: 393 393
 Damagegadget said
What they donít get is caste terms and black has zero to do with skin

Itís regional one

And prior to the application in 1700ís under the guise of ďraceĒ it wasnít misunderstood to apply to ďAfricans ď. When even today the darkest of Sudan are classified white in America

And the actual ethnic Caucasian was the black class of Russia

So yea even when they claim Egyptians as white itís a subtle disguise

Even tho it still applies to people darker than me

Black Irish refers to lower caste not as it is misinterpreted by American ignorance

Although the term Celt means dark too

The very term Scott means dark

And I find it funny how my last name is Scott
For Michael

My whole life people called me Michael saying I look like a Michael

My college history professor went off script and to his credit being he literally organized and spent his off time doing battle reenactment in Europe told the class that europe was ruled by dark skinned people.. and also taught me why the term grenade exists

Cause near 1492 that was the biggest or most explosive battle in the modern European taking on head or leadership of the Roman Empire

Which most people donít understand existed till the 1800s

But check my great grandfather mcghee

And my great grandmother

Littlejon

Then find chief littlejon

Tells you why my grandma was in Oklahoma

And always told me I was Indian
Rest her soul

Thatís why they are still revising history
I got Scott as well in my maternal line from Mississippi. The clan Scotts were deep in the Southeast.

Just a few generations after arriving in Ulster, considerable numbers of Ulster-Scots emigrated to the North American colonies of Great Britain. Between 1717 and 1775, an estimated 200,000 migrated to what became the United States of America

See, folks think when you mention so called black people migrating from places that are now predominantly pale faces, they think its cap.

Record keeping was done very honestly up until the 1860's, then the reconstruction era came.
+2   

4 months ago '20        #53
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 5350 5 K  Slaps total: 2901 2 K
 rempleTakalaka said
Not claiming to be Egyptian , unlike you, I know who the fu*k I am and the various places my people come from.

And I know enough to say confidently that the "aegyptian" colonies reached the Americas in Antiquity at one point. North, Central and South bi*ch.

Facts. Them Pyramids in South America are proof they was here and set up colonies.

When the colonisers came along,They destroyed everything in their path and forced Christianity onto People.
+3   

4 months ago '22        #54
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 9249 9 K  Slaps total: 1856 1 K
I can't even do this sh*t .

Nobody knows what color they were or if they even really have Ramses tomb

Maybe it is

They obviously play these games for a reason tho

One study says he got African Dna another European the reconstruction makes him Jewish

Its getting tiresome at this point

4 months ago '22        #55
jun tao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 16435 16 K  Slaps total: 21070 21 K
Yep looks like a former Jamaican prime minister
+2   

4 months ago '09        #56
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25891 25 K  Slaps total: 3735 3 K
Nobody took credit for more of other peoples work then Ramses II lol. Just wrote his name on and over so some many thing’s obviously older
+3   

4 months ago '20        #57
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10901 10 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
Nice try buddy.

NOTE:

^ Also, the person that wrote this DEFINITION is a racist too. Tried to say things Black people believe in were "discredited" but didn't like any sources to WHO DISCREDITED.

U one of them fake hotep cats.

They got the term we was Kangs cause of yíall call every black man and women king and Queen.

Donít try school me on no history. I grew up on Bobby hemmit and Dr. Ben. But none of this knowledge of history doing anything for any of us.

Like I said they run it so they write it. U just complain about it
+4   

4 months ago '20        #58
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 82689 82 K  Slaps total: 26435 26 K
People still believing race is a thing...

Race is man made to divide and conquer...

We all the same exact beings with slightly different genetics....if Egyptians were humans....as we all are....but the powers that be have convinced humans that we are all different because of outter appearance

Wake up
+3   

4 months ago '21        #59
 Novacane said
U one of them fake hotep cats.

They got the term we was Kangs cause of y’all call every black man and women king and Queen.

Don’t try school me on no history. I grew up on Bobby hemmit and Dr. Ben. But none of this knowledge of history doing anything for any of us.

Like I said they run it so they write it. U just complain about it

So...

Lol.

Your argument is that because Black people say something, and White racist turn it into something offensive...

...then it's Black people's fault?

Shut up bi*ch.

And fu*k the street corners you sold your hourly pu**y on.

And fu*k your KKKo-sign.

Edit:

You mothafu*kas don't even want to admit that the word "AMEN" is literally just an African word/GOD from Egypt aka AMUN.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-01-2022 at 04:00 AM..
+3   

4 months ago '04        #60
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4792 4 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 TheIronyIsThat said
So if the picture has been re-created many times...

...why does it matter that he posted another version of it?

What's the issue here?

If I draw a picture of Spider-Man...

...do I have to show the original picture of an 8 legged man someone drew on a bathroom wall while taking a sh*t on a toilet?
If I paint a picture of Mona Lisa as a tiger and pass it off as the original, it matters for context.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #61
The S-Word 
Props total: 3943 3 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 Ethernine said
Huh????

Bro look man lol

Just no… y’all keep believing this fu*king stupid sh*t..

I’m 100000000 % the Egyptians is “black African” people
With no arguments at all lol

I understand what n*ggas don’t …image is everything if they ever ever reveal the Egyptians was black there will be many questions and a lot of sh*t that will go against what they have built based off lies…

Egyptians black mean Moses was black means Jesus was black….
They will never ever fu*king tell you that

People really don’t get making the Egyptians black change the Bible !!!
Ur not gonna fu*k up there religion aka control system no nah and nope.
So they pull this bullsh*t
lol

Muthafu*ka said they had dark skin but they was not ****** lmao lmao they hate us cause the truth hurts
Big Facts, especially the bolded. As if the fact that they're still finding ways to insert themselves into so-called 'inferior' peoples' history wasn't pathetic, reaching, & jealous enough.

Last edited by The S-Word; 10-01-2022 at 03:40 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '04        #62
skillz410 
Props total: 1165 1 K  Slaps total: 119 119
 prexero said
Funny but here's the original

+5   

4 months ago '14        #63
BoosieBambataa 
Props total: 6105 6 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 A Cold Game said
That sh*t look like me Ö a light skin n*gga lol
Lol I was kinda thinking it look Yella Beezy and I thought I was bugging but now idk
+2   

4 months ago '20        #64
Cobra Aborigine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 10070 10 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
Yt ppl stay trying to rewrite themselves into history. Y’all didn’t exist
+5   

4 months ago '05        #65
SeanP3688 
Props total: 7214 7 K  Slaps total: 867 867
The Last n*gga on Earth, starring Tom Hanks.

+7   

4 months ago '17        #66
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 71533 71 K  Slaps total: 29805 29 K
 Ethernine said
Huh????

Bro look man lol

Just noÖ yíall keep believing this fu*king stupid sh*t..

Iím 100000000 % the Egyptians is ďblack AfricanĒ people
With no arguments at all lol

I understand what n*ggas donít Öimage is everything if they ever ever reveal the Egyptians was black there will be many questions and a lot of sh*t that will go against what they have built based off liesÖ

Egyptians black mean Moses was black means Jesus was blackÖ.
They will never ever fu*king tell you that

People really donít get making the Egyptians black change the Bible !!!
Ur not gonna fu*k up there religion aka control system no nah and nope.
So they pull this bullsh*t lol

Muthafu*ka said they had dark skin but they was not ****** lmao lmao they hate us cause the truth hurts
Yeah, but at a certain point Egypt fell, and the Romans took over, so like the real Israelites, they a*sumed the Egyptians identities AND/OR some of the 'pharoahs' after that happened were actually white, but yeah, the REAL Egyptians, sons of Ham, are clearly so called Black people.

4 months ago '21        #67
Also, another reason White people try to claim "Arabs" too is because they know that "Arabs" are more Greek than they are:

4 months ago '18        #68
OldMoney 
Props total: 6638 6 K  Slaps total: 993 993
Another 500 years Europeans will say south Africa was predominantly white lol
+4   

4 months ago '17        #69
Belize123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4031 4 K  Slaps total: 767 767
Fortunately the power they once had to whitewash everything great is no more. No one with access to the internet believes them. If you are ignorant to the truth it's because you chose to remain so. They often say ignorance is bliss.

The black man is the original man and has inhabited the planet since the days of Pangaea, which is why our history is present throughout the world. We didn't have to sail from Africa to the "new world" because we were already throughout the planet prior to the separation of the continents. This is not to say that we didn't also sail the world prior to Columbus. Unlike Columbus, we sailed with intent to the new world bc we knew others inhabited the planet outside of Africa. It wasn't an unknown fact to us.

This is why you find evidence of the black man's existence throughout the world. For example, this is why you find pyramids throughout the earth, in the East, west, north and south. You can find pyramids is the grand canyon, in Mexico, south America and throughout the East, including Russia and China (which are deliberately kept a secret). That's also why you can find black statues with cornrows hairstyles in Mexico left by the Olmecs, ancient black skulls found in south America and why the Dude has "China-bumps" in his hair.

I don't even have to go into modern times, explaining how the "Great" minds of Greece studies with Africans, prior to being considered great minds by their own people. Let's not talk about all the people of color being documented by white travelers when touching down in "newly discovered" lands.

+4   

4 months ago '14        #70
rashadd 
Props total: 38598 38 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
Egypt is always an interesting subject as it feels like some people try to make the history as little black as possible… almost to the point they act like they are shocked that a place in Africa had actual black people. Also another thing I see is the term “fair skinned” (when speaking on Egypt) used a lot as a way of saying non black but we see today that black people aren’t just the darkest color.

Not denying that people from other places were probably in Egypt, but just thinking about how things are looked at today with representation, its crazy how an Egyptian movie can have mostly Wyatt people as the main cast and a certain people will have 0 outrage… but let just 1 black person in a medieval movie or Viking show be anything other than a slave or servant… and we see those same people who had such an “open mind” before, go batsh*t crazy all of a sudden about the inaccuracies of things.

Funny how that works.

Last edited by rashadd; 10-01-2022 at 05:48 AM..
+3   

4 months ago '22        #71
Leroy N Skillet 
Props total: 5250 5 K  Slaps total: 1147 1 K
Another white man huh??... GTFOH!!

+1   

4 months ago '04        #72
R Dot 
Props total: 7755 7 K  Slaps total: 3830 3 K
HoTep BX mad lol

4 months ago '17        #73
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 253478 253 K  Slaps total: 22076 22 K
 Booda Sack said
Dumb a*s n*ggas donít know Egyptian kingdoms lasted for hundreds of years and was multi cultural. Yes some looked black because they were near the southern Nile were black pharaohs near the north they were lighted because they were close to Greece and Italy. Smart dumb n*ggas get on my fu*king nerves posting other mummies which could have been thousands of years apart
Just because you're cool with changing your ethnicity doesn't mean we should be with historians doing it.

+3   

4 months ago '15        #74
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 73940 73 K  Slaps total: 10498 10 K
Ahhhh, the bimonthly argue about Egypt thread came early this timeÖ

4 months ago '04        #75
Aesop730 
Props total: 27966 27 K  Slaps total: 2843 2 K
 bi0 said

Went to civilization museum in Cairo a few days ago and saw with my own eyes that mummies that they donít allow photos of had single braids which basically sealed the deal they were black people.
You got more pics?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
228 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Feb 5 - China fumes after US pops its balloon, warns of possible Ďresponses
211 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
261 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy