Most accurate picture of Ramses IIís face reconstructed with modern technology.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+32  235
88 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 months ago '18        #26
Sick Flair 
Props total: 33512 33 K  Slaps total: 2506 2 K

+7   

4 months ago '16        #27
rempleTakalaka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3931 3 K  Slaps total: 393 393
 2 cent said
Crazy how many triggered people are in this thread. What's crazier is they're so obsessed with race...

Even having racial issues and desperate to fit in with people from over 3000 years ago who owned slaves.

+12   

4 months ago '22        #28
MebaaSion33 
Props total: 1618 1 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 dudumani said

fu*k this fake a*s reconstruction
I don't buy into what they are selling either.
But I will put this out here.... Egypt is thousand and thousand of years old. It was veing excavated and trying to be understood by some even BC. Many have come through and ran it for awhile even from the outside. So there will be some non African looking features popping up. The trick they are playing and decieving the masses with, is those are the ones they choose to tell the public about and whom they promote to white wash African history
+8   

4 months ago '04        #29
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4792 4 K  Slaps total: 676 676
 skillz410 said

Funny but here's the original

+5   

4 months ago '20        #30
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10901 10 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
We Was Kings

Ain’t no more.

I think we know by now they lying and keep lying but Winners write history. We need to focus on how to win out here
+3   

4 months ago '04        #31
 2 cent said
Crazy how many triggered people are in this thread. What's crazier is they're so obsessed with race...

Even having racial issues and desperate to fit in with people from over 3000 years ago who owned slaves.
PTSD from colonization
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 months ago '07        #32
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 39712 39 K  Slaps total: 2505 2 K
+1   

4 months ago '16        #33
milo 
Props total: 1635 1 K  Slaps total: 646 646
 Damagegadget said
What they donít get is caste terms and black has zero to do with skin

Itís regional one

And prior to the application in 1700ís under the guise of ďraceĒ it wasnít misunderstood to apply to ďAfricans ď. When even today the darkest of Sudan are classified white in America

And the actual ethnic Caucasian was the black class of Russia

So yea even when they claim Egyptians as white itís a subtle disguise

Even tho it still applies to people darker than me

Black Irish refers to lower caste not as it is misinterpreted by American ignorance

Although the term Celt means dark too

The very term Scott means dark

And I find it funny how my last name is Scott
For Michael

My whole life people called me Michael saying I look like a Michael

My college history professor went off script and to his credit being he literally organized and spent his off time doing battle reenactment in Europe told the class that europe was ruled by dark skinned people.. and also taught me why the term grenade exists

Cause near 1492 that was the biggest or most explosive battle in the modern European taking on head or leadership of the Roman Empire

Which most people donít understand existed till the 1800s

But check my great grandfather mcghee

And my great grandmother

Littlejon

Then find chief littlejon

Tells you why my grandma was in Oklahoma

And always told me I was Indian
Rest her soul

Thatís why they are still revising history
Yall donít have a history so ya desperate to make one. Very very sad but makes sense...

The Egyptians I've encountered say that they aren't African. They say that they are Middle Eastern. So, I would just refrain from claiming Egypt altogether and just appreciate the history. Vice versa for the Africans I've spoken too, they donít claim to be Egyptian and usually arenít crazy about a lot of North Africa.. I have to say also, everybody wants to be Native American and that we were here before colonisers but before it was that we was taken from Africa ... we were kings...? Which is straight up European language, there werenít ďkingsĒ in Africa that word meant nothing...

4 months ago '21        #34
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25634 25 K  Slaps total: 3901 3 K
 Booda Sack said
Dumb a*s n*ggas don’t know Egyptian kingdoms lasted for hundreds of years and was multi cultural. Yes some looked black because they were near the southern Nile were black pharaohs near the north they were lighted because they were close to Greece and Italy. Smart dumb n*ggas get on my fu*king nerves posting other mummies which could have been thousands of years apart

^

Booda sh*t still pretending he's Black.

Booda sh*t still preaching racist, White distorted history that is literally based off of lies and fantasy to appear "superior".

Booda sh*t is repeating the same "multicultural" horse sh*t to make it sound like Ancient Egypt didn't start off as MOSTLY, if not only, AFRICAN and remained as such for centuries. In fact, once all of the White Supremacist sh*t started to fall apart, rather than believing Africans built the Pyramids...White people resorted to crediting Aliens for building them.

You know what is funny?

Go look at how many comic books have White people living like tribalistic Africans or "Jungle Queens".

White people would rather make stories about how they are more African than Africans.

Calm down Booda sh*t.

We know you're a Stormfront soldier that thinks you have mastered the art of "talking like you're Black".

OK. So if I say "n*gga" a lot, these negreos will trust me. Then, and only then, shall I insert myself by KKK agenda and marshmallow man antics.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-01-2022 at 01:23 AM..
+14   

4 months ago '14        #35
2 cent 
Props total: 6883 6 K  Slaps total: 1206 1 K
 rempleTakalaka said

Go beg an Egyptian to accept you bi*ch

4 months ago '21        #36
 prexero said
Funny but here's the original

Those images don't even look remotely the same.

Am I blind...or are you?

+6   

4 months ago '22        #37
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26695 26 K  Slaps total: 17232 17 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
^

Booda sh*t still pretending he's Black.

Booda sh*t still preaching racist, White distorted history that is literally based off of lies and fantasy to appear "superior".

Booda sh*t is repeating the same "multicultural" horse sh*t to make it sound like Ancient Egypt didn't start off as MOSTLY, if not only, AFRICAN and remained as such for centuries. In fact, once all of the White Supremacist sh*t started to fall apart, rather than believing Africans built the Pyramids...White people resorted to crediting Aliens for building them.

You know what is funny?

Go look at how many comic books have White people living like tribalistic Africans or "Jungle Queens".

White people would rather make stories about how they are more African than Africans.

Calm down Booda sh*t.

We know you're a Stormfront soldier that thinks you have mastered the art of "talking like you're Black".
Who the fu*k are you

4 months ago '07        #38
datdude07 
Props total: 4654 4 K  Slaps total: 1389 1 K
Came in here to slap it again but I couldnít
+3   

4 months ago '21        #39
 Booda Sack said
Who the fu*k are you
Oh.

Are you sharing your account with other sh*te people that are pretending they are Black now?

+7   

4 months ago '16        #40
 milo said
Yall don’t have a history so ya desperate to make one. Very very sad but makes sense...

The Egyptians I've encountered say that they aren't African. They say that they are Middle Eastern. So, I would just refrain from claiming Egypt altogether and just appreciate the history. Vice versa for the Africans I've spoken too, they don’t claim to be Egyptian and usually aren’t crazy about a lot of North Africa.. I have to say also, everybody wants to be Native American and that we were here before colonisers but before it was that we was taken from Africa ... we were kings...? Which is straight up European language, there weren’t “kings” in Africa that word meant nothing...
Yes we were kings in Europe too ...

One day when you decide to wake up, the vast amounts of Literature, art and paleogenomic dna will set you on the proper path.

If your lineage is from Africa, what region? what tribe? What language was spoken?

Were your people even here before the 1800's?

Do you even know your great great great grandparents? All 32 of them? If not 3x, what 2x?

If you've never done your geneology, and are one of those that trust the science of commercial dna ancestry tests, then you've lost already.

Last edited by rempleTakalaka; 10-01-2022 at 01:46 AM..
+4   

4 months ago '21        #41
 Novacane said
We Was Kings

Ain’t no more.

I think we know by now they lying and keep lying but Winners write history. We need to focus on how to win out here
Nice try buddy.

ALTERNATE NAMES:*We Wuz Kings, Kings N Shiet

“We Wuz Kangs” is a racist catchphrase and collection of memes directed at African-Americans and other people of sub-Saharan African descent. Originating in 2015 and popularized by the website 4chan, the phrase is a racist shorthand

The phrase and meme are intended to mock the Afrocentric theories and, by extension, anyone who might believe in them. Users employ phrases such as “We Wuz Kangs,” “We Wuz Kings,” and “Kings N Shiet,” featuring mock black American dialect that is intended to portray blacks as ignorant and in contrast to the ancient Egyptians.* Meme versions of the phrase similarly tend to feature images with racist stereotypes of black people, often contrasted with images of Egyptian pharaohs. The overall intent is to portray blacks as crude, ignorant and uncivilized.

Memes featuring the phrase often include an image of an African leader taken from*The African Kingdoms*expansion of the video game*Age of Empires II, which debuted around the time the meme was created in 2015. Usage of the meme seemed to increase with the release of the popular movie*Black Panther*in 2018.
NOTE:

^ Also, the person that wrote this DEFINITION is a racist too. Tried to say things Black people believe in were "discredited" but didn't link any sources to WHO DISCREDITED. Typically, racist say things are "discredited" and provide no proof or racist scholars with a history of White Supremacist views.

Removed much of the racist language being used.

It came from ADL.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 10-01-2022 at 02:58 AM..
+5   

4 months ago '16        #42
 2 cent said
Go beg an Egyptian to accept you bi*ch
Not claiming to be Egyptian , unlike you, I know who the fu*k I am and the various places my people come from.

And I know enough to say confidently that the "aegyptian" colonies reached the Americas in Antiquity at one point. North, Central and South bi*ch.

+6   

4 months ago '19        #43
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 43282 43 K  Slaps total: 28504 28 K
I'm so GOD DAMN tired of everyone f*ghting over who the Egyptians were or weren't.

I don't give a fu*k.

Why don't I give a fu*k?

Because if we can't reproduce that level of greatness in the present, then why would you want to claim someone else's greatness for yourself??? I'd be ashamed, frankly. I get everyone doesn't think that way. For most people, being closely a*sociated with greatness is enough for them. If my father was Michael Jordan, and I was a moderately successful college player, who went on to play overseas - I'd be embarrassed for anyone to know my father is Michael Jordan.

If Michael Jordan is my father, I'd have to at least be Demar Derozan level to not feel ashamed that that's my pops. Sure, my career doesn't come close to matching his, but at least people had to respect me during my time. If you put both of Jordan's sons together, they wouldn't be half of Derozan as hoopers.

So, with that all said, this is extreme clout chasing for US. I don't care about what white people are doing. We know they will steal anything that can be stolen.

I don't want to hear some regular a*s, 9-5 n*ggas, who will die and be forgotten very, very easily by history claim they are connected to Egypt.

The question is: This great Egypt they some of you are so obsessed with claiming as black history - do you think those same Egyptians would be equally as enthusiastic about claiming you?
+3   

4 months ago '04        #44
 TheIronyIsThat said

Those images don't even look remotely the same.

Am I blind...or are you?

Where's the source of picture you posted?
+2   

4 months ago '16        #45
milo 
Props total: 1635 1 K  Slaps total: 646 646

All of yall

4 months ago '21        #46
 prexero said
Where's the source of picture you posted?
So...

...let me get this straight.

You claimed you knew the original source of that photo by posting what you a*sUMED was the original source...

...and now you're asking me for the source of it?

I didn't post the photo, I re-posted it.

I pointed out to you that they were NOT the same picture.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #47
2Saucey 
Props total: 595 595  Slaps total: 32 32
Here we go with this whitewashing a*s post...

Well, time to thumb thru this n start blockin folk.

+7   

4 months ago '22        #48
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26695 26 K  Slaps total: 17232 17 K
 TheIronyIsThat said
Oh.

Are you sharing your account with other sh*te people that are pretending they are Black now?

You sweating an internet stranger at 2am bro

4 months ago '21        #49
 SuperPawgHunter said
I'm so GOD DAMN tired of everyone f*ghting over who the Egyptians were or weren't.

I don't give a fu*k.

Why don't I give a fu*k?

Because if we can't reproduce that level of greatness in the present, then why would you want to claim someone else's greatness for yourself??? I'd be ashamed, frankly. I get everyone doesn't think that way. For most people, being closely a*sociated with greatness is enough for them. If my father was Michael Jordan, and I was a moderately successful college player, who went on to play overseas - I'd be embarrassed for anyone to know my father is Michael Jordan.

If Michael Jordan is my father, I'd have to at least be Demar Derozan level to not feel ashamed that that's my pops. Sure, my career doesn't come close to matching his, but at least people had to respect me during my time. If you put both of Jordan's sons together, they wouldn't be half of Derozan as hoopers.

So, with that all said, this is extreme clout chasing for US. I don't care about what white people are doing. We know they will steal anything that can be stolen.

I don't want to hear some regular a*s, 9-5 n*ggas, who will die and be forgotten very, very easily by history claim they are connected to Egypt.

The question is: This great Egypt they some of you are so obsessed with claiming as black history - do you think those same Egyptians would be equally as enthusiastic about claiming you?

I donít think anyone wants to be claimed by any modern "Egyptian".

Also, I know you think I can't tell subversive racist rhetoric when I see it...

...but uh...

Your name literally translates to "White bi*ch s*x Hunter".

I think we can read between the WHITE lines.

+11   

4 months ago '04        #50
 TheIronyIsThat said
So...

...let me get this straight.

You claimed you knew the original source of that photo by posting what you a*sUMED was the original source...

...and now you're asking me for the source of it?

I didn't post the photo, I re-posted it.

I pointed out to you that they were NOT the same picture.
So, you don't know the source.

Let me help, the depiction is, "Smiting of the Enemies". The enemies being, enemies of Egypt. While God Amen, gives the "Divine Order".

It's been recreated many times, as a kind of propaganda for the pharaohs, the photo of the wall i posted predates your colorized image.

Here's another example with Ramesses ii in the same posture.

Just to give context of its numerous recreations. The one I posted was Seti i, He was the son of Ramesses I, and the father of Ramesses II.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  61
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
228 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Feb 5 - China fumes after US pops its balloon, warns of possible Ďresponses
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
261 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy