online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Teacher salary for a superstar is wild; Caitlin Clark's WNBA contract; 4 years, $338K🤒

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '17        #276
Dollarmo 
Props total: 790 790  Slaps total: 149 149
 stogz said 🔗
lol... i ain't read none of your posts because it's not necessary.

All you had to do was post "my bad, i was wrong".... but nah, n1ggas rather be loud, stupid, and wrong.... then be humble.
Typical boxden instead of saying my bad. " I didn't read" ohhh goofy ass

2 months ago '17        #277
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
lol... i ain't read none of your posts because it's not necessary.

All you had to do was post "my bad, i was wrong".... but nah, n1ggas rather be loud, stupid, and wrong.... then be humble.
Post ya proof she made more than Kournikova goofy.

2 months ago '07        #278
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 153739 153 K  Slaps total: 18887 18 K
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Post ya proof she made more than Kournikova goofy.

Are you ret@rded?

I said from jump, i was talking about a single year total, not career earnings. The most Kournakova made in a single year around $9 million.

You loud and you stupid.

2 months ago '17        #279
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
Are you ret@rded?

I said from jump, i was talking about a single year total, not career earnings. The most Kournakova made in a single year around $9 million.

You loud and you stupid.
You still ain't posted where clark made more than 9 dumb ass. That sh1t you posted said 3.3 total not even a year and other sh1t was in negotiations for 8 figure deal with nike, that hasn't been signed and doubt will more than likely be 8 figures over 5 /7 years. So post what clark made in a year dumb a$s or shut up goofy

2 months ago '17        #280
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
Are you ret@rded?

You loud and you stupid.
Your goofy a$s must be wanted to she sign that deal. That don't matter yo dumb a$s said she already made more. Yo own goofy a$s evidence said she made 3.1 million total not per year. Anna 10 million a year slouch ass

2 months ago '07        #281
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 153739 153 K  Slaps total: 18887 18 K
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Your goofy a$s must be wanted to she sign that deal. That don't matter yo dumb a$s said she already made more. Yo own goofy a$s evidence said she made 3.1 million total not per year. Anna 10 million a year slouch ass
 Dollarmo said 🔗
You still ain't posted where clark made more than 9 dumb ass. That sh1t you posted said 3.3 total not even a year and other sh1t was in negotiations for 8 figure deal with nike, that hasn't been signed and doubt will more than likely be 8 figures over 5 /7 years. So post what clark made in a year dumb a$s or shut up goofy
 stogz said 🔗
that's YOUR s3xism talking.

You are acting like there hasn't been an unprecedented shift already.

Ugly a$s Caitlyn Clark championship game did a record 18 million. She set a ratings record over and over and over again in the last year. The draft did 2.4 million, the previous record in 2004 being 600k.

They moving 36 Indiana Fever games, the worst team i'm guessing, on to national tv. Opponents have already booked bigger arenas to house their Caithlyn Clark game.

You talking all this sh1t as though none of this has ALREADY happened!!! It's literally happening right now. Whatever good looking woman athlete from the past that you want to throw up, i bet you a year from now when they show Caitlyn's full endorsement deals from the last 12 months, she'll have raked in more money and more deals than all but maybe Prime Serena and prime Osaka. I'm 99% sure that she'll have done more in a single year than Sharapova and Kounakova and whoever else.

God... this is why i don't reply to extremely remedial internet invalids. It's LITERALLY there in plain english and this cretin has zero reading comprehension.

Literally says "a year from NOW", when they look at her previous 12 months... again, not the last 12 months starting from today, but go to April 2025 and then look back at her last 12 months endorsements (i.e. April 2024; NOW)... then she'll have more endorsements. How the fu#k can I show a bunch of stuff that hasn't fu#king happened yet you smooth brained troglodyte?!!

Endorsement deals that she'll definitely have over the next 12 months:

1. Nike
2. Gatorade
3. State Farm
4. X-finity
5. Panini America

That's just the new stuff right now. Does you dumbass really think she's done signing more deals for the next 11.5 months? Are you some kind of special mentally handicapped?

Loud and fkn ret@rded.... christ

2 months ago '07        #282
zynnlahh 
Props total: 5415 5 K  Slaps total: 632 632
 Jim Gunther said 🔗
Its Caitlin Clark, the WNBA better eat her pu$$y for even entering their draft.

Caitlin Clark alone is more valuable than the entire WNBA. Caitlin would never be banned from the WNBA, she should play Big-3 which would put her on legendary Super Saiyan popularity where she could argue for owner’s interest in that big3 league, or commission with Cube to start a woman’s league that fixes all the dumbass rules and culture that makes the WNBA boring.

Caitlin joining the Big3 would be a 10x bigger story than her wnba debut, and it would put a gazillion eyes on Caitlin for 8 hyper watched games….or join the wnba and get lost in their sauce and eventually no one watches you cuz the Wnba is boring as all fu#ks. To me its a no-brainer decision if Caitlin wants to make world history but it seem she just wanna follow the sheep and take the safe (dumb) wnba route. But she is a woman so Im not shocked she’s made an illogical choice

If Caitlin joined Big 3 should could be a $billionaire by 30. Joining the wnba she’ll be lucky to clear $10-15million in her lifetime, including endorsements…which will die once their season starts
Sorry to break it to you but she about to take 20+ Ms from Nike as I expected. You can crunch them numbers all you want lolol

emoji

2 months ago '11        #283
Jim Gunther  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3786 3 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
 zynnlahh said 🔗
Sorry to break it to you but she about to take 20+ Ms from Nike as I expected. You can crunch them numbers all you want lolol

emoji
She can take $20mil from Nike and $5mil from Big3. Why ppl act like she can’t do both, of course she got Nike check

2 months ago '17        #284
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
God... this is why i don't reply to extremely remedial internet invalids. It's LITERALLY there in plain english and this cretin has zero reading comprehension.

Literally says "a year from NOW", when they look at her previous 12 months... again, not the last 12 months starting from today, but go to April 2025 and then look back at her last 12 months endorsements (i.e. April 2024; NOW)... then she'll have more endorsements. How the fu#k can I show a bunch of stuff that hasn't fu#king happened yet you smooth brained troglodyte?!!

Endorsement deals that she'll definitely have over the next 12 months:

1. Nike
2. Gatorade
3. State Farm
4. X-finity
5. Panini America

That's just the new stuff right now. Does you dumbass really think she's done signing more deals for the next 11.5 months? Are you some kind of special mentally handicapped?

Loud and fkn ret@rded.... christ
No goofy the post she made said she already made more than Kournikova. Dumb a$s the one you made with the list of highest made per year good ret@rded ass

2 months ago '17        #285
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2023

1. Coco Gauff: $22.7 million Prize money: $6.7 million | Endorsements: $16 million | Age: 19
2. Iga Świątek: $21.9 million Prize money: $9.9 million | Endorsements: $12 million | Age: 22

Top highest-paid female athletes in 2022:

Naomi Osaka, Tennis: $51.1 million
Serena Williams, Tennis: $41.3 million

The Highest-Paid Female Athletes Of 2021

1. Naomi Osaka Total Earnings: $57.3 million On-The-Field Earnings: $2.3 million ...
2. Serena Williams Total Earnings: $45.9 million

I could go on and on but it's unnecessary.

The only women to make over $20 million in a year are

1. Naomi Osaka (multiple times) - highest $57m
2. Serena Williams (multiple times) - highest $37m
3. Maria Sharapova (multiple times) - highest $29m
4. Iga Swiatek (multiple times) - highest $24m
5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

She's already passed Kournikova... goof ass
So yo good goofy a$s didn't say she already passed Kournikova. Yea yo a$s did its right Here lame

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka lifting these Hoze after the show
27 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7811
audio inside (Leak) murdergram - Eminem & LL COOL J
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+657
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So men are using “Miracle Grow” to get artificial waves now?
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish