online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Teacher salary for a superstar is wild; Caitlin Clark's WNBA contract; 4 years, $338K🤒

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 months ago '07        #251
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 153750 153 K  Slaps total: 18895 18 K
 Dollarmo said 🔗
They understand it's women's basketball. In women athletics or any business talent only goes so far. Yes she is gonna get a push but they and her would rather she have less talent and more looks. Hell go back to early wnba years Cynthia Cooper was by far the best hooper but Lisa Leslie was prettier and wore dresses. So who was the big wnba star

that's YOUR s3xism talking.

You are acting like there hasn't been an unprecedented shift already.

Ugly a$s Caitlyn Clark championship game did a record 18 million. She set a ratings record over and over and over again in the last year. The draft did 2.4 million, the previous record in 2004 being 600k.

They moving 36 Indiana Fever games, the worst team i'm guessing, on to national tv. Opponents have already booked bigger arenas to house their Caithlyn Clark game.

You talking all this sh1t as though none of this has ALREADY happened!!! It's literally happening right now. Whatever good looking woman athlete from the past that you want to throw up, i bet you a year fromnow when they show Caitlyn's full endorsement deals from the last 12 months, she'll have raked in more money and more deals than all but maybe Prime Serena and prime Osaka. I'm 99% sure that she'll have done more in a single year than Sharapova and Kounakova and whoever else.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #252
Dollarmo 
Props total: 790 790  Slaps total: 149 149
 stogz said 🔗

Ugly a$s Caitlyn Clark championship game did a record 18 million. She set a ratings record over and over and over again in the last year. The draft did 2.4 million, the previous record in 2004 being 600k.

They moving 36 Indiana Fever games, the worst team i'm guessing, on to national tv. Opponents have already booked bigger arenas to house their Caithlyn Clark game.

You talking all this sh1t as though none of this has ALREADY happened!!! It's literally happening right now. Whatever good looking woman athlete from the past that you want to throw up, i bet you a year fromnow when they show Caitlyn's full endorsement deals from the last 12 months, she'll have raked in more money and more deals than all but maybe Prime Serena and prime Osaka. I'm 99% sure that she'll have done more in a single year than Sharapova and Kounakova and whoever else.
That's not MY s3xism talking. That's America's. And damn homie why you sooo upset. Right now today april 26 2024 angel reese has more endorsements and she is not close to cc. Sooo

2 months ago '17        #253
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗

Oh I will definitely take that bet that Clark will not be near serena or Osaka, or Sharapova or Kournikova in endorsements. This America, I just live here. Maybe she will be most endorsed in the wnba but wnba is kind of local. Tennis is global . We definitely can check back in next year.

2 months ago '07        #254
 Dollarmo said 🔗
That's not MY s3xism talking. That's America's. And damn homie why you sooo upset. Right now today april 26 2024 angel reese has more endorsements and she is not close to cc. Sooo

That's a typical bx reply.

I literally listed things that are actually happening in real time. You just casually dimiss ALL of it... and are going with some outdated argument.

Like i said, usually there athlete earnings lists are from june to may, or something like that.... so next year, just watch. Osaka has the record at $57 million in a single year... I expect Caitlyn to be as high as second place, no lower than fifth place.

2 months ago '17        #255
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
That's a typical bx reply.

I literally listed things that are actually happening in real time. You just casually dimiss ALL of it... and are going with some outdated argument.

Like i said, usually there athlete earnings lists are from june to may, or something like that.... so next year, just watch. Osaka has the record at $57 million in a single year... I expect Caitlyn to be as high as second place, no lower than fifth place.
Huh? I said right now not last year not yesterday right now. Angel reese has more endorsements so how did I say something outdated

2 months ago '07        #256
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Huh? I said right now not last year not yesterday right now. Angel reese has more endorsements so how did I say something outdated

Caitlin Clark's 11 known NIL deals are worth a combined estimate of $3.1 million, according to ON3. She ranks fourth among all NIL-eligible athletes and first in women's college basketball, recently surpassing LSU's Angel Reese and Flau'jae Johnson for the top spot.

↪🔗

2 months ago '22        #257
Allwedoiswin 
Props total: 1281 1 K  Slaps total: 293 293
They get what the deserve

2 months ago '13        #258
mkhrt92 
Props total: 73556 73 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
 seatownslayer said 🔗
@🔗 why didnt she take that over seas money you said was so much better? You said she had so many options and that nike was gonna make a league just for her...

You said the big 3 5 million was not even close to what she was gonna make... and said the deal was sh1t..

Its still the best deal to date and she could have still signed with the wnba

We have receipts.

↪🔗

Time to admit you was dead wrong
It's been one day, clown. Have patience.

You a stalkin a$s bi#ch. Get off my d1ck, and tell your bi#ch to come here

2 months ago '16        #259
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17984 17 K  Slaps total: 6117 6 K
 mkhrt92 said 🔗
It's been one day, clown. Have patience.

You a stalkin a$s bi#ch. Get off my d1ck, and tell your bi#ch to come here
Its been three weeks... and ehay everyone said in the thread has happened... you said she was going over seas to get more money... and made up some sh1t like nike could pay her more to play in an imaginary league that doesn't exist... you still don't understand.... there was no better option for a league to play in then thr big 3... $5mil is her best deal to play basketball period... your dumb a$s didn't understand thay one bit and kept talking like she couldn't sign promoting deals after.the fact no matter what league she was in... you went full ret@rded.

The thread is still there dont try to back peddling now. How am I stalking you when this is the first time in 3 weeks I said a word to you... you are saying things other accounts thay have tried to.argue with me have said word for word.. alt accounts much and forgetting which account your on and what you said? Tell me bi#ch? Thats also some sh1t another user was jusy talking to me about.. sounds like you the one stalking here.. from several accounts... facts are you were dead wrong
. And the big 3 is and will always be her best deal for a league to play in... 10 games 5 million... half a mill a game... compared to barely a quarter mill for a whole season...

You got a complex that you cant admit when you wrong and have NO IDEA what your talking about.

She signed with the wnba for less then half a mill... the deal is done. You were wrong

↪🔗

Last edited by seatownslayer; 04-16-2024 at 06:49 PM..

2 months ago '09        #260
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 67107 67 K  Slaps total: 18067 18 K
 CJ Schwarz said 🔗
The seat I had is worth 500 for both the Fever and Sky games. It's around the same price for the other teams. It's about 75 for the Aces game.
That's wild. Cheapest seats I saw for the Aces game was 89 and you got a prime seat for 75? n1gga you can flip that for so much more and cop you another prime seat for 75. I plan to be at the Fever, Aces and Dream games. Maybe even more depending on my schedule.

2 months ago '13        #261
mkhrt92 
Props total: 73556 73 K  Slaps total: 15771 15 K
 seatownslayer said 🔗
Its been three weeks... and ehay everyone said in the thread has happened... you said she was going over seas to get more money... and made up some sh1t like nike could pay her more to play in an imaginary league that doesn't exist... you still don't understand.... there was no better option for a league to play in then thr big 3... $5mil is her best deal to play basketball period... your dumb a$s didn't understand thay one bit and kept talking like she couldn't sign promoting deals after.the fact no matter what league she was in... you went full ret@rded.

The thread is still there dont try to back peddling now. How am I stalking you when this is the first time in 3 weeks I said a word to you... you are saying things other accounts thay have tried to.argue with me have said word for word.. alt accounts much and forgetting which account your on and what you said? Tell me bi#ch? Thats also some sh1t another user was jusy talking to me about.. sounds like you the one stalking here.. from several accounts... facts are you were dead wrong
. And the big 3 is and will always be her best deal for a league to play in... 10 games 5 million... half a mill a game... compared to barely a quarter mill for a whole season...

You got a complex that you cant admit when you wrong and have NO IDEA what your talking about.

She signed with the wnba for less then half a mill... the deal is done. You were wrong

↪🔗

Didn't read

2 months ago '18        #262
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10141 10 K  Slaps total: 2234 2 K
 EnigmaticPigeon said 🔗
She got two options. Take the bread Cube gives her which is great... Or take the short money from the WNBA and possibly grow the sport so she can later make more than what Cube is offering. Depends on if her game translates to the pro's... If she falls flat on her face in the pro's then not taking that Cube money will look like a huge mistake.
She's not gonna make more in the wnba in her career than Ice Cube offered her for 10 games. Even if she brings some new fans in for a little bit it probably won't last and either way her salary isn't gonna jump from 80 grand a season to millions. Her money will be made on her side deals like State Farm etc

2 months ago '16        #263
BxCastro 
Props total: 54390 54 K  Slaps total: 5760 5 K
what teach is making over 100k plus endorsements?

2 months ago '07        #264
zynnlahh 
Props total: 5415 5 K  Slaps total: 632 632
 Jim Gunther said 🔗
So you suggesting she put the entire league on her back, a league that she doesnt own and a league that hates one her…put that league on her back so the owners of that league can maybe give her more pennies after she spends years of her career boosting their league…

Yeah you and them dumb as fu#k if you think this is financially smart.

She should go play Big 3 for 10 games and $5 million then start the wnba season like normal. She can do both. Yall suggesting she make somebody else rich so that person can pay her a higher salary…thats dumb
Why so emo with your response, girl damn lol??
emoji

Her endorsements deals alone are probably up there to what the BIG3 is willing to pay her right now anyway..

If she can do both, then why not. But it does lean more on if the WNBA is gonna be down to let her get her bag w/ the BIG3 then come to the WNBA.

Anyway.. Womp womp she going to Indiana so fu#k what you think is financially smart at this point.

emoji

2 months ago '11        #265
Jim Gunther  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3786 3 K  Slaps total: 2477 2 K
 zynnlahh said 🔗
Why so emo with your response, girl damn lol??
emoji

Her endorsements deals alone are probably up there to what the BIG3 is willing to pay her right now anyway..

If she can do both, then why not. But it does lean more on if the WNBA is gonna be down to let her get her bag w/ the BIG3 then come to the WNBA.

Anyway.. Womp womp she going to Indiana so fu#k what you think is financially smart at this point.

emoji
Its Caitlin Clark, the WNBA better eat her pu$$y for even entering their draft.

Caitlin Clark alone is more valuable than the entire WNBA. Caitlin would never be banned from the WNBA, she should play Big-3 which would put her on legendary Super Saiyan popularity where she could argue for owner’s interest in that big3 league, or commission with Cube to start a woman’s league that fixes all the dumbass rules and culture that makes the WNBA boring.

Caitlin joining the Big3 would be a 10x bigger story than her wnba debut, and it would put a gazillion eyes on Caitlin for 8 hyper watched games….or join the wnba and get lost in their sauce and eventually no one watches you cuz the Wnba is boring as all fu#ks. To me its a no-brainer decision if Caitlin wants to make world history but it seem she just wanna follow the sheep and take the safe (dumb) wnba route. But she is a woman so Im not shocked she’s made an illogical choice

If Caitlin joined Big 3 should could be a $billionaire by 30. Joining the wnba she’ll be lucky to clear $10-15million in her lifetime, including endorsements…which will die once their season starts

2 months ago '07        #266
 Dollarmo said 🔗
 stogz said 🔗
Caitlin Clark's 11 known NIL deals are worth a combined estimate of $3.1 million, according to ON3. She ranks fourth among all NIL-eligible athletes and first in women's college basketball, recently surpassing LSU's Angel Reese and Flau'jae Johnson for the top spot.

↪🔗

lol.... clown a$s couldn't refute actual real information, but still wanted to respond negatively because he was in his feelings like a bi#ch, so he just slapped my post and ran away. These internet experts always get mad at other people for being correct, rather than at themselves for spewing bullsh1t.

Anyway....

2 months ago '17        #267
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗
lol.... clown a$s couldn't refute actual real information, but still wanted to respond negatively because he was in his feelings like a bi#ch, so he just slapped my post and ran away. These internet experts always get mad at other people for being correct, rather than at themselves for spewing bullsh1t.

Anyway....

↪🔗
Bro not that serious. I had sh1t to do. Ya know we work and sh1t. I mean the sh1t you posted said she recently passed angel. Ok I didn't get the update. None of these ladies paying me, relax. Typical internet is to resort to name calling. I don't do all sh1t. It's cool to have different opinions ��

Last edited by Dollarmo; 04-17-2024 at 09:49 PM..

2 months ago '07        #268
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Bro not that serious. I had sh1t to do. Ya know we work and sh1t. I mean the sh1t you posted said she recently passed angel. Ok I didn't get the update. None of these ladies paying me, relax. Typical internet is to resort to name calling. I don't do all sh1t. It's cool to have different opinions ��

shut yo goof a$s up

2 months ago '07        #269

2 months ago '07        #270
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Oh I will definitely take that bet that Clark will not be near serena or Osaka, or Sharapova or Kournikova in endorsements. This America, I just live here. Maybe she will be most endorsed in the wnba but wnba is kind of local. Tennis is global . We definitely can check back in next year.
Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2023

1. Coco Gauff: $22.7 million Prize money: $6.7 million | Endorsements: $16 million | Age: 19
2. Iga Świątek: $21.9 million Prize money: $9.9 million | Endorsements: $12 million | Age: 22

Top highest-paid female athletes in 2022:

Naomi Osaka, Tennis: $51.1 million
Serena Williams, Tennis: $41.3 million

The Highest-Paid Female Athletes Of 2021

1. Naomi Osaka Total Earnings: $57.3 million On-The-Field Earnings: $2.3 million ...
2. Serena Williams Total Earnings: $45.9 million

I could go on and on but it's unnecessary.

The only women to make over $20 million in a year are

1. Naomi Osaka (multiple times) - highest $57m
2. Serena Williams (multiple times) - highest $37m
3. Maria Sharapova (multiple times) - highest $29m
4. Iga Swiatek (multiple times) - highest $24m
5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

She's already passed Kournikova... goof ass

2 months ago '17        #271
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗

1. Coco Gauff: $22.7 million Prize money: $6.7 million | Endorsements: $16 million | Age: 19
2. Iga Świątek: $21.9 million Prize money: $9.9 million | Endorsements: $12 million | Age: 22

1. Naomi Osaka Total Earnings: $57.3 million On-The-Field Earnings: $2.3 million ...

5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

Post it

2 months ago '17        #272
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗

5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

You passion as hell bout this ain't cha. Lemme know when she pass Osaka and Serena buddy

2 months ago '17        #273
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗

5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

Anna Kournikova's net worth is estimated to be approximately $50 million, with 90 percent of it generated off the tennis court. She won a total of $3,584,662 (less than $4 million) in prize money won in her tennis career.She was one of the most sought-after women for sponsors across the world during her career. She was even referred to as the "Spice Girls of Tennis".She currently resides in Miami Beach, Florida in a house that's reportedly worth around $20 million. Since her retirement, she has continued to undertake promotions and other fashion-related work

Bored guy post them stats of Clark having made more.

2 months ago '17        #274
Dollarmo 
 stogz said 🔗

5. Li Na (once) - $22m

emoji

Yo bored a$s fu#ked up. That lil article you posted said 3.3 million for clark. Then you posted she in talks 8 figure deal with nike. That probably would be spread out over 5 years. But either way she has yet to surpass kournikova yearly or career bored ass. Go do more research

In her short career, Kournikova earned a total $3.5 million in prize money on the WTA tour – relatively small in comparison to the $10 million in endorsements she reportedly earned every year through sponsors including Adidas, Omega, and Berlei.

2 months ago '07        #275
 Dollarmo said 🔗
Post it

lol... i ain't read none of your posts because it's not necessary.

All you had to do was post "my bad, i was wrong".... but nah, n1ggas rather be loud, stupid, and wrong.... then be humble.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo Team USA’s U17 class is CRAZY 🔥 Roster includes Bryce James, Kiya..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+2314
KRS one said anyone who downplays latinos role in hip hop are stupid
198 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5013
Video inside Trippie Redd shows off blacked out home