Feb 17 - Sports Illustrated readers outraged over Beyonce being on front cover

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Do you find it normal for Beyonce to be on the cover?

12 years ago '04        #76
DatDurtyBoi305 1 heat pts
space
space
$798 | Props total: 8 8
last i remembered Beyonce is a singer/actress/model/dancer/ everything. shes good at wat she does n i dont see no problems with her being on the front cover

02-18-2007, 02:45 PM         #77
johncu813  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop hatin

12 years ago '05        #78
justinG 
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 0 0
no joke iam white and i was really happy to see B on the cover she looks fu*king s3xy and ten time better then haft the other chicks

12 years ago '06        #79
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$6,678 | Props total: 12231 12231
WHY DOESNT EVERYONE SHUT THE fu*k UP YO I ONLY READ 3-4 PAGES OF THIS THREAD AND GOT SICK OF THIS sh*t EVERYONE SAYING THIS IS RACIST RACIST RACIST

HOW THE fu*k CAN EVERYTHING BE RACIST YO THIS sh*t IS A TABLOID ITS FAKE...I'M NOT BELIEVING IT TILL I SEE A fu*kING LETTER FROM SPORTS ILLUSTRATED ON THE INTERNET SAYING THEIR SORRY OR SOMETHING SOMETHING THAT CAN PROVE THIS sh*t...sh*t IS A LIE TO GET EVERYONE HYPED UP AND NOW EVERYONES bi*chING LIKE YO SHUT THE fu*k UP GROW SOME BALLS AND STOP bi*chING THAT ITS RACIST CAUSE ITS FAKEEE I WANNA KNOW HOW DOES SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KNOW THE RACE OF THEIR SUBSCRIBERS? IS THERE A CHECKBOX WITH WHITE BLACK ASIAN HISPANIC OR SOMETHING? LIKE YO YALL TRYING TO OVER ANALYZE A FAKE TABLOID LIKE BE SERIOUS..EVERYONE OVER ANALYZING TOO MUCH BULLsh*t ABOUT HOW ITS RACIST TO PUT UNSUBSCRIBE TO SI CAUSE A BLACK WOMAN WAS ON IT..YOU THINK ITS THAT DAMN SERIOUS THAT A WHITE PERSON GONNA DO THAT? CAUSE OF 6 PAGES IN A 200 PAGE MAGAZINE? YALL GOTTA GROW THE fu*k UP AND THE SITE IS LIKE A BLACK SUPREMIST SITE ANYWAY sh*t

sh*t GOT A POLL ON THE SIDE OF THE SIDE ASKING ABOUT THE N WORD...WHAT ACTUAL NEWS SITE WOULD PUT THAT QUESTION UP? WHOEVER BELIEVES THIS sh*t IS A fu*kING d*ckHEAD AND A CLOSET RACIST THEMSELVES

12 years ago '05        #80
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 873 873
^ calm down....lol....sh*ts not that serious...fake or not.....but if it is you will change ur tune.....

yo w/e....its always negative attitudes when it comes to blacks....even when you try to do summin different....they get all highly upset....theis is why niccaz angry all da time....cause of stupidity like this.....

Last edited by meercy; 02-18-2007 at 04:50 PM..

12 years ago '04        #81
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,248 | Props total: 18532 18532
How Are U Gonna Not Like Beyonce On The Cover

12 years ago '06        #82
bigkilla 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$6,678 | Props total: 12231 12231
lol i am calm just that sh*t gets under my skin when i see some dude screamin racism in one thread then go into another thread talkin racist like d*ckheads..like be serious how much more dumb you gotta be to believe this site that got all the makings to be a racist black supremist site like i guess whatever people could be as dumb as they want then if they wanna believe then...like be serious if people were really pullin their subscriptions how would SI know they're all white unless they like take a poll or something yall gotta use your heads and stop trying to over analyze nothing lol

12 years ago '05        #83
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
My comments on here stirred up some sh*t. Sorry for offending anyone. It was just my version of 'mirroring ignorance'

12 years ago '06        #84
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
who cares !

12 years ago '06        #85
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,600 | Props total: 239 239
fu*k this thread.. sh*t is mad racist... bad bi*ches should be on the cover no matter what race they are... fu*kin hate ya'll biggot a.ss crackers b... (since n*ggas is bein racist)

02-18-2007, 06:06 PM         #86
ghettoprincess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said
why do black people cry racist 100 percent of the time? there is nothing racist about this. a singer shouldnt be on the cover of a sports magazine. thats it there is no reacism here get chy0 head out your a.sses.
you saying 'black people' is really overgeneralizing. and i'm sure you don't know every black person on the planet.

12 years ago '04        #87
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Its not fu*kin rascist or anything.......... Its a SI tradition to have a supermodel on it.............I think its fu*kin stupid personally to have Beyonce on the cover thats why we have mags like FHM and Blender for........ Its what happens when you have corp america exploting a culture for personal gain.....

12 years ago '04        #88
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Now if they said NAH NAH no Tyra Banks on the cover that would be racist......

02-18-2007, 06:27 PM         #89
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how they white chicks cant identify w/ beyonce? all the white girls wanna dress and act like her

02-18-2007, 06:44 PM         #90
HelloGoodSir  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said
how they white chicks cant identify w/ beyonce? all the white girls wanna dress and act like her
Really?? I haven't seen or heard of one "white" girl try to dress or act like Beyonce. In fact, I don't think I have seen a "black" girl try to do that. Why would they want to? She can't act and her songs are lackluster. Besides being moderately attractive and having a pimp dad, she has nothing going for that people would want. Talent wise, anyone on this thread could go head to head with her and give her a run for her money.

12 years ago '06        #91
badazyelaboi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
 OOps said
tired of beyonce as well..............she fu*kin k!lling me with her sh*t, she needs to step to the left already and give me a fu*kin break. Fuk i hate her sh*t, and her a.sss :finger:

wtf would they put a singer/enter on a cover that a model usually do the shoots for. Its like having a model pick up a grammys for some wack a.ss hook. fu*k that

The point is.... if that other artist is talented enough to cross over to another industry, it just shows how big they actually are. BLACK MEN in general like how beyonce looks and would put her in their top 10 simply cause she got that Classic Black woman figure and not skinny as hell like most of the white girls.

And you can't deny the fact that if it was Britney Spears or paris hilton, there wouldnt even be a discussion right now. The discussion would be how "HOT" she looks or somthing

......but thats just how i feel

nowhere in ur quote does it say they have a problem with her being black...
How can you say this is NOT about her being black??

Last edited by badazyelaboi; 02-18-2007 at 07:05 PM..

12 years ago '06        #92
badazyelaboi 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
I'm actually more surprised that 61 people said they'd rather see a model and 32 people don't wanna see black people on Boxden. Thats a lil crazy to me

12 years ago '06        #93
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
who fukin cares who's on the cover anyway.....

just a bunch of pics....

***BTW***
as i was lookin page-by-page thru tha mag......HOW FUKIN FUNNY WAS THAT BURT REYNOLDS fold-out..LMAO

02-19-2007, 03:00 PM         #94
WorstNightmare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who doubted this .
Story is everywhere now,including allhiphop

12 years ago '05        #95
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 HelloGoodSir said
TYRA BANKS >>> Beyonce.

I wonder how Beyonce would feel if Tyra Banks somehow won a Grammy for best song...
Beyonce has no business on the cover of a Professional MODELing magazine.. Just as Tyra Banks has no business winning a grammy for songs.
oooh that SI wqith tyra on the cover was the best that bi*ch was in her prime then

lmao @ beyonce being a rapper now....

12 years ago '05        #96
littlebkknight 
space
space
space
$399 | Props total: 13 13
boy I took one look at that pic and knew instantly why they tripped.

12 years ago '04        #97
Khazano 
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 275 275
I dont think it really has to do with race, more than it has to do with someone from the hip-hop world being on the cover as opposed to say an athlete...If Serena Williams had been on the cover no one would have batted an eye... (Nor were there any negative comments when Tyra was on there...)

Last edited by Khazano; 02-22-2007 at 03:49 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+39online now  39
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+68online now  35
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  26
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+272online now  17
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
224 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
33 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  13
NBA LaBron reaction to Lance's dunk att thou
21 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
75 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  5
Is it me or is this nigga Maino always giving advice to imaginary people?
53 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy