Mans says he smoked and seen jay z as a demon

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+20  128
49 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
2323 page views
64 comments

MuchMusic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 65669 65 K  Slaps total: 14602 14 K
Mans says he smoked and seen jay z as a demon

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNA9_0EHTrD/?igshid=acvbu0vq73sq

best
worst
64 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
Commission 
Props total: 91937 91 K  Slaps total: 15539 15 K
Must’ve smoke fentanyl
+35   

2 months ago '11        #3
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44693 44 K  Slaps total: 4376 4 K
 Commission said
Must’ve smoke fentanyl
came in to say this, lol!
+2   

2 months ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40257 40 K  Slaps total: 3188 3 K

+15   

2 months ago '04        #5
Skilllz 
Props total: 21461 21 K  Slaps total: 2101 2 K
Boy sound like he trippin’ on acid

I guess some people are more sensitive to the paranormal than others

I sometimes wish for some esoteric abilities, but that sh*t must suck, too. When ya can't turn that sh*t off.

I ain't religious at all, but I fully believe homie, though. There's some demonic energies at work on this plane no doubt.

I done seen a lot of evil in this life on this earth that has pushed me closer to the "god" "light" side, but that's strictly off intuition. Never actually "seen" any paranormal sh*t, but I felt vibes.

Last edited by Skilllz; 04-07-2021 at 08:58 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '21        #6
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14052 14 K  Slaps total: 6423 6 K
Lightskin n*ggas embarrassing
+8   

2 months ago '15        #7
MuchMusic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96 OP
Props total: 65669 65 K  Slaps total: 14602 14 K
 Commission said
Must’ve smoke fentanyl
Read the YouTube comments alot of ppl experience the same thing
+2   

2 months ago '13        #8
Commission 
Props total: 91937 91 K  Slaps total: 15539 15 K
 IsDatYouBetha said
Read the YouTube comments alot of ppl experience the same thing
They all on the same sh*t
+12   

2 months ago '06        #9
jreaper 
Props total: 2921 2 K  Slaps total: 521 521
I got too high one time and saw demons too. hell of a time it was
+3   

2 months ago '20        #10
GarykingOftheD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 7735 7 K  Slaps total: 384 384
When you smoke crack.....you see sh*t....

+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '16        #11
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46467 46 K  Slaps total: 7254 7 K
I did shrooms with my girl and we watched some of that rap rap contest show on Netflix with cardi b, fat joe and ti

Cardi b looked like the devil the whole time to me lol ��
+13   

2 months ago '14        #12
bangaondatrack 
Props total: 5665 5 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 Skilllz said
Boy sound like he trippin’ on acid

I guess some people are more sensitive to the paranormal than others

I sometimes wish for some esoteric abilities, but that sh*t must suck, too. When ya can't turn that sh*t off.

I ain't religious at all, but I fully believe homie, though. There's some demonic energies at work on this plane no doubt.

I done seen a lot of evil in this life on this earth that has pushed me closer to the "god" "light" side, but that's strictly off intuition. Never actually "seen" any paranormal sh*t, but I felt vibes.
The pastor at the church I used to go to when I was a kid used to be doing some crazy a*s sh*t at church. This n*gga used to walk on them flimsy a*s metal and plastic chairs, but not on the a*s part but the back part and them sh*ts would not fall over

seen this n*gga kamehameha half the church and made them fall, even the kids and sh*t

I ran to the bathroom like that n*gga aint bout to hit me with that sh*t lol
+15   

2 months ago '08        #13
Skilly713 
Props total: 20617 20 K  Slaps total: 1604 1 K
Better leave that K2 alone
+2   

2 months ago '21        #14
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7574 7 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
 bangaondatrack said
The pastor at the church I used to go to when I was a kid used to be doing some crazy a*s sh*t at church. This n*gga used to walk on them flimsy a*s metal and plastic chairs, but not on the a*s part but the back part and them sh*ts would not fall over

seen this n*gga kamehameha half the church and made them fall, even the kids and sh*t

I ran to the bathroom like that n*gga aint bout to hit me with that sh*t lol
+5   

2 months ago '21        #15
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 2765 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
I'm gonna share some real sh*t with y'all. When I was in my early 20's I started seeing dark figures in my apartment from time to time. I was already solid within myself and studied many aspects of spirituality so I related the power of fearing darkness and being taught to subconsciously fear my own power as a black man to unlocking my own potential. I began to figure like everyone else that I was supposed to fear my sightings since they were black and dark......nah I embraced them. We are taught to fear OURSLEVES so deeply that most would run to something draped in "light and whiteness" even during spiritual revelation. Not me. I learned the truth about God. That "he" as the bible states created the universe in a void of darkness. This reflects the part of the mind where logic doesn't rule. This is what you are taught to be afraid of.....why? Because it's in this realm of thinking that you will be able to find yourself and unlock many blessings. I'm not suggesting anyone do anything. But just think......
+14   

2 months ago '21        #16
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7574 7 K  Slaps total: 1718 1 K
 BeastModeBoy said
I'm gonna share some real sh*t with y'all. When I was in my early 20's I started seeing dark figures in my apartment from time to time. I was already solid within myself and studied many aspects of spirituality so I related the power of fearing darkness and being taught to subconsciously fear my own power as a black man to unlocking my own potential. I began to figure like everyone else that I was supposed to fear my sightings since they were black and dark......nah I embraced them. We are taught to fear OURSLEVES so deeply that most would run to something draped in "light and whiteness" even during spiritual revelation. Not me. I learned the truth about God. That "he" as the bible states created the universe in a void of darkness. This reflects the part of the mind where logic doesn't rule. This is what you are taught to be afraid of.....why? Because it's in this realm of thinking that you will be able to find yourself and unlock many blessings. I'm not suggesting anyone do anything. But just think......
You still seeing sh*t?
+4   

2 months ago '13        #17
Mr K  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 26352 26 K  Slaps total: 4693 4 K
I believe him
+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
KindaBlue 
Props total: 14352 14 K  Slaps total: 509 509
My cousin used to hear Beyoncé talking to her on the radio. Some ppl aren’t mentally stable
+9   

2 months ago '09        #19
lqser106 
Props total: 1724 1 K  Slaps total: 177 177
 Toast2the said
I did shrooms with my girl and we watched some of that rap rap contest show on Netflix with cardi b, fat joe and ti

Cardi b looked like the devil the whole time to me lol ��
Same sh*t happened to me watching The Last Dance on shrooms lol.. every time they cut to MJ being interviewed in the white room all I could see was a demon sitting on a white throne
+4   

2 months ago '19        #20
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39923 39 K  Slaps total: 7374 7 K
These n*ggas must be smoking some laced junkie sh*t, I have gone as far as smoking for an entire day none stop and have not ONCE had a hallucination; Have i had dreams/nightmares? terrible munchies and a headache? YES but never hallucinating WTF kinda strain does that?
+9   

2 months ago '16        #21
Ictp 
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 65 65
 KindaBlue said
My cousin used to hear Beyoncé talking to her on the radio. Some ppl aren’t mentally stable
Schizo
+1   

2 months ago '16        #22
GillyGillzGiles 
Props total: 2664 2 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
Don’t need to smoke to see that lol
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
Blazewun54  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1154 1 K  Slaps total: 227 227
that weed was laced

2 months ago '04        #24
doczdaname 
Props total: 13348 13 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
 Commission said
Must’ve smoke fentanyl
This happened 16 years ago. I don't think it was that big back then but then again, people been lacing blunts with sh*t since way back.

I had a trip similar but it didn't make me depressed or find God. I was just highAF and I am pretty sure the blunt was laced with something because I have never tripped so hard in my life off of weed..I'll never forget it man. I was looking down at my hand and my thumb fell off. I picked it up and put it back in place. Obviously it didn't fall off but that is one night I will never forget. sh*t had to be laced with acid.

Last edited by doczdaname; 04-07-2021 at 03:09 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '20        #25
bankk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4184 4 K  Slaps total: 7812 7 K
All y'all n*ggas talkin bout sh*t be laced and how sh*t ain't real stfu sh*t real because y'all n*ggas is real yall n*ggas really think because y'all live in a little government world in your little fuclkn bubble of normalcy that weird sh*t like this is just drugs or mental retardation? The fact that people is seeing things regardless is a sign that this world is not what you think. If you can use your imagination , that's the wildest sh*t in the world .. y'all n*ggas really be thinking of some sh*t and look at yourselves.. like really look at yourselves and look around you. Is this sh*t normal?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  192
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
97 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  143
Image(s) inside 24 Boxden liberals arrested during pride celebration in Portland Oregon
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  53
Video inside SMACK/URL - NOME XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (6PM ET x CAFFEINE x FREE)
654 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Kodak Black New Look
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy