Kyrie responds to all the chatter

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
102 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '20        #1
261 page views
11 comments

imjustsaying 
Props total: 384 384  Slaps total: 34 34
Kyrie responds to all the chatter

The plot thickens …
+2   

best
worst
11 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
Oxx 
Props total: 7243 7 K  Slaps total: 876 876
A letter to Kyrie

Let's have some fun today w this boxden

Dear Kyrie,
I don't care Kyrie, whatever u say dude, I know it's the rest of us who's at fault,not u, uve made ur decision, fantastic.....we just wanna watch basketball wo ur off the wall comments every 2-3 weeks,if it ain't flat earth, it's bball shouldn't be played in the bubble,if it aint I don't wanna get the vaccine bc its poison, it's now being a "voice for the voiceless", not the homeless or hungry, but the crazy antivaxxers,nurses and teachers,who don't wanna get vaccinated, I get it Kyrie, it's all our fault, we're lemmings,we don't know better, we're puppets like u said to the media that doesn't" understand" you....so enjoy ur hiatus from b-ball,u will have ur delusional backers here on boxden, don't worry buddy,Ure good to go, enjoy ur millions, unlike the fu*king idiots who defend u and gotta goto a 9 to 5 everyday, I wonder who the lemmings truly are,we know ure the" most enlightened", nobody else....u do great community work,help the less fortunate in India and pay the salary for WNBA women during covid shutdown....but as you know, people don't remember or care abt that sh*t when everything else u do is detrimental,but hey what do we know,u leave ur b-ball homies hanging last year to goto a fundraiser for a candidate that had no chance of winning in new York or time off for ur birthday,u right we don't understand you,and I don't care to, we all got responsibilities,but I don't care for the crazy talk anymore,if u feel this strongly defending qanon and conspiracy theorists, bc they make up the majority of these anti vax efforts and are all of a sudden, strong supporters of u,then knock urself out,so either retire, get vaxxed so u can play or wait till a Kyrie law is passed just for u,so u can play and"enlighten" us w ur wisdom.....lawd have Mercy,....oh I almost forgot,U GET PAID 34 MILLION fu*kING DOLLARS TO PLAY BASKET fu*kING BALL we can all only wish to get a great gig like that,they don't advertise that on indeed or zip recruiters,anyways that's my letter to you brother Kyrie, peace big Dawg
Sincerely yours,
Oxx

Last edited by Oxx; 10-14-2021 at 06:03 AM..

1 week ago '21        #3
King856 
Props total: 11085 11 K  Slaps total: 4617 4 K
 Oxx said
A letter to Kyrie

Dear Kyrie,
I don't care Kyrie, whatever u say dude, I know it's the rest of us who's at fault,not u, uve made ur decision, fantastic.....we just wanna watch basketball wo ur off the wall comments every 2-3 weeks,if it ain't flat earth, it's bball shouldn't be played in the bubble,if it aint I don't wanna get the vaccine bc its poison, it's now being a "voice for the voiceless", not the homeless or hungry, but the crazy antivaxxers,nurses and teachers,who don't wanna get vaccinated, I get it Kyrie, it's all our fault, we're lemmings,we don't know better, we're puppets like u said to the media that doesn't" understand" you....so enjoy ur hiatus from b-ball,u will have ur delusional backers here on boxden, don't worry buddy,Ure good to go, enjoy ur millions, unlike the fu*king idiots who defend u and gotta goto a 9 to 5 everyday, I wonder who the lemmings truly are,we know ure the" most enlightened", nobody else....u do great community work,help the less fortunate in India and pay the salary for WNBA women during covid shutdown....but as you know, people don't remember or care abt that sh*t when everything else u do is detrimental,but hey what do we know,u leave ur b-ball homies hanging last year to goto a fundraiser for a candidate that had no chance of winning in new York or time off for ur birthday,u right we don't understand you,and I don't care to, we all got responsibilities,but I don't care for the crazy talk anymore,if u feel this strongly defending qanon and conspiracy theorists, bc they make up the majority of these anti vax efforts and are all of a sudden, strong supporters of u,then knock urself out,so either retire, get vaxxed so u can play or wait till a Kyrie law is passed just for u,so u can play and"enlighten" us w ur wisdom.....lawd have Mercy,....oh I almost forgot,U GET PAID 34 MILLION fu*kING DOLLARS TO PLAY BASKET fu*kING BALL we can all only wish to get a great gig like that,they don't advertise that on indeed or zip recruiters,anyways that's my letter to you brother Kyrie, peace big Dawg
Sincerely yours,
Oxx
Goofy

1 week ago '20        #4
Oxx 
 King856 said
Goofy
When presented with facts, goofy is the idiots' and morons' response, I told u Kyrie,u will have ur delusional backers, here's the 1st one !!!! Thanks for taking the time to read the letter....too bad this dumbass doesn't have ur millions to chill and enjoy with u

1 week ago '05        #5
DymeKatcha 
Props total: 1250 1 K  Slaps total: 313 313
Everybody is sick of this flat earth n*gga. Like STFU dude. Just retire and be gone! I wouldn't pay you sh*t either or play you to only be there half the time on a team and not building chemistry while everyone else is willing to. fu*k you n*gga. You not the exception.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #6
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 84209 84 K  Slaps total: 28412 28 K
 Oxx said
When presented with facts, goofy is the idiots' and morons' response, I told u Kyrie,u will have ur delusional backers, here's the 1st one !!!! Thanks for taking the time to read the letter....too bad this dumbass doesn't have ur millions to chill and enjoy with u

Dont worry, people was backing him up when he said the earth was flat. Internet full of following zombies

1 week ago '20        #7
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 7610 7 K  Slaps total: 4508 4 K
U gotta do what u gotta do that’s best for u…

Nothing else makes sense

1 week ago '20        #8
Oxx 
 215Philly said
Dont worry, people was backing him up when he said the earth was flat. Internet full of following zombies
Yes sir, respek

1 week ago '16        #9
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 87405 87 K  Slaps total: 4164 4 K
come on over to the Spurs Championship organization Mr. Irving ….you’ll find we don’t have any mandates to hinder any of your gameplay

1 week ago '21        #10
King856 
 Oxx said

Facts are your thesis started with I don’t care. Then proceeded to bleed your period blood all over the thread.

You in fact do care goofy

1 week ago '21        #11
King856 
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
come on over to the Spurs Championship organization Mr. Irving ….you’ll find we don’t have any mandates to hinder any of your gameplay
Spurs trash. That’s facts. Without Tim Duncan the Spurs are the Wizards

1 week ago '06        #12
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 69411 69 K  Slaps total: 8303 8 K
The reason why Kyrie decided to go online and "respond to the chatter" is because he felt embarrassed by those who started to PUBLICLY align with his way of thinking... Hence the "hijack" term...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Oct 21 - Wanted: 80,000 truck drivers to help fix the supply chain
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+114online now  10
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Lil Durk basically has a song detailing the murder of FBG Duck
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside The Mom Of 18 Year Old Girl Deja Haugabook Who Married Her Godfather Is..
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy