POV Ringside Camera Angle -Fury vs Wilder 3 -All Knockdowns

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
107 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 week ago '17        #1
381 page views
8 comments

S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8081 8 K  Slaps total: 3228 3 K
POV Ringside Camera Angle -Fury vs Wilder 3 -All Knockdowns

Can you imagine the atmosphere?

visit this link  https://youtu.be/X-ihI4PAU_I

As much as I dislike wilder I respect him for going out on his shield, kind of felt bad after the ko and he stumbled back like a beaten man because I know how much confidence he had going in too this . But win or lose despite what I felt were excuses the second f*ght he put it on the line this f*ght and gave it his best shot. You can truly see the size difference even though fury looks so out of shape lmao and Also how wilder blew his load on lunging shots but still built like a monster .

For what it was as far as Action and story line .. great f*ght to witness

Last edited by S550; 10-12-2021 at 10:16 PM..
+5   

best
worst
8 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61240 61 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
This is really a golden great f*ght, this is going down in history seriously

Both dudes got knock down and got back up again

Also is this the first boxing match without COVID restrictions. Ain’t nobody have a mask on lmfao
+3   

1 week ago '17        #3
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Blafy said
This is really a golden great f*ght, this is going down in history seriously

Both dudes got knock down and got back up again

Also is this the first boxing match without COVID restrictions. Ainít nobody have a mask on lmfao
In this entire pandemic I kept saying to my wife I donít care about not being able to go out eat or have a drink etc

Not being able to go too the f*ghts is what I hated most
I was at dam near every Barclay event
And sometimes we would fly down to see some f*ghts.

Cant wait to attend again
+3   

1 week ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 61240 61 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
Next f*ghts I care about

Nov. 6: Las Vegas (Showtime PPV) -- Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant, 12 rounds, for Alvarez's WBC, WBO and WBA super middleweight titles, and Plant's IBF super middleweight title

Nov. 20: Las Vegas (ESPN+ PPV) -- Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter, 12 rounds, for Crawford's WBO welterweight title
+3   

1 week ago '17        #5
 Blafy said
Next f*ghts I care about

Nov. 6: Las Vegas (Showtime PPV) -- Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant, 12 rounds, for Alvarez's WBC, WBO and WBA super middleweight titles, and Plant's IBF super middleweight title

Nov. 20: Las Vegas (ESPN+ PPV) -- Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter, 12 rounds, for Crawford's WBO welterweight title
I actually like plant a lot but I think canelo is too much it might look just like the billy joe Saunders f*ght only quicker.

I expect it too start tactical but canelo is too much and gets a good second wind late now

Porter and Crawford tho thatís the f*ght All eyes are on. Expecting porter to make it a dog f*ght and Crawford to do what Crawford does deff going to be fireworks

1 week ago '20        #6
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41120 41 K  Slaps total: 13725 13 K
 S550 said
I actually like plant a lot but I think canelo is too much it might look just like the billy joe Saunders f*ght only quicker.

I expect it too start tactical but canelo is too much and gets a good second wind late now

Porter and Crawford tho thatís the f*ght All eyes are on. Expecting porter to make it a dog f*ght and Crawford to do what Crawford does deff going to be fireworks

I'd love to see plant win....it can't happen though...plant is the exact type of f*ghter nelo destroys
+1   

1 week ago '07        #7
r.burgundy 
Props total: 27042 27 K  Slaps total: 4653 4 K
 Tweezy12 said
I'd love to see plant win....it can't happen though...plant is the exact type of f*ghter nelo destroys
It can easily happen.billy Joe was able to keep canelo on the end of that jab for alot of their f*ght and so did Kovalev.
If plant keeps canelo on the end of his jab and ties him up on the inside,he can make it a long night for canelo.

1 week ago '17        #8
 r.burgundy said
It can easily happen.billy Joe was able to keep canelo on the end of that jab for alot of their f*ght and so did Kovalev.
If plant keeps canelo on the end of his jab and ties him up on the inside,he can make it a long night for canelo.
Plants chin is testy

Truax was landing flush late on him and his power isnít even close to canelos

Plant has to maintain for 12 rounds which he usually declines late in his last few f*ghts and f*ght the perfect f*ght.

He donít have the power to ko canelo imo

1 week ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 
Props total: 27042 27 K  Slaps total: 4653 4 K
 S550 said
Plants chin is testy

Truax was landing flush late on him and his power isnít even close to canelos

Plant has to maintain for 12 rounds which he usually declines late in his last few f*ghts and f*ght the perfect f*ght.

He donít have the power to ko canelo imo
I don't think he has the power to ko nelo but plant can take a good punch.uzecagi is a very good puncher.he was able to land some big shots and plant took them well
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+118online now  17
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  9
Video inside Gta trilogy trailer is here!
201 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside The 100 greatest TV series of the 21st Century
127 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Lil Durk basically has a song detailing the murder of FBG Duck