KYRIE IRVING is OFFICIALLY the GOAT BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER :mjcry:

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

4 days ago '15        #1
9375 page views
169 comments

suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 98770 98 K  Slaps total: 130872 130 K
KYRIE IRVING is OFFICIALLY the GOAT BASKETBALL PLAYER EVER :mjcry:

Kyrie Irving is now the GOAT, and a true Hero on and off the court.

He refused to allow himself to be forced into putting an experimental substance other countries are now banning, and is willing to never play basketball again behind his decision

Nordic Countries no longer allow people Kyrie Irving's age to take the Moderna Vaccine due to how dangerous it is. The Pfizer Vaccine is also based on the same MRNA tech as the Moderna vaccine

While other cowards like Stephen A Smith and Andrew Wiggins caved into and put this substance inside their body against their will just for money, Kyrie Irving stood firm on his beliefs.

If Kyrie Irving's teammates like Kevin Durant weren't frauds, they would boycott the Nets in support of Kyrie Irving like Southwest Airlines employees came together and destroyed the company they work for because they decided to impose illegal vaccine mandates.

Kyrie Irving is a true basketball hero. A true man of the people who holds his moral values above monetary value.

NEVER allow other people to dictate what you put in your own body, especially when it's an experimental substance many countries are banning based on new evidence of the damage it can cause to your body, especially your heart.

Kyrie Irving is my GOAT basketball player, along with Lebron James who is also against vaccine mandates.

Only pure fraudulent casuals who are sheep support vaccine mandates. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER take a COVID vaccine unless it's like 10 years from now, when we can truly see what it does to people's bodies.

Remember COVID-19 vaccine is officially linked to almost 18,000 deaths (a lawsuit in ohio says that number is underreported by the government). The Flu vaccine has caused only about 500 deaths in like the past 20 years. Let that sink in.

If you feel you need to take the vaccine good for you, it's your body. If you feel don't want to take the vaccine don't let others dictate what you do with your body under any circumstances.

Kudos to Kyrie Irving for setting a great example for society. These vaccine mandates are not about keeping people safe.

image Thank you Kyrie Irving. If you're reading this you are a hero. I take back everything I ever said about you.

Last edited by suavehooper; 10-12-2021 at 02:47 PM..
+87   

best
worst
169 comments

4 days ago '15        #2
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
@ @ @ @ @

Kyrie Irving has redeemed himself

4 days ago '09        #3
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45067 45 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
Lift your Nets curse if you really feel like this.
+13   

4 days ago '12        #4
TRILL SH1T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25054 25 K  Slaps total: 4011 4 K
Not Kareem or Russell who were in the trenches during the civil rights movement making real sacrifices but Kyrie’s a*s is the one you all praise

Last edited by TRILL SH1T; 10-12-2021 at 06:58 PM..
+186   

4 days ago '15        #5
 BrooklynStiles said
Lift your Nets curse if you really feel like this.
Nets banned Kyrie Irving for making personal decision. The Nets are PURE frauds.

Nets WILL NOT be in the finals this season
+7   

4 days ago '21        #6
B46610  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5263 5 K  Slaps total: 4340 4 K
+9   

4 days ago '15        #7
 TRILL SH1T said
Not Kareem or Russell who were in the trenches during the civil rights movement making real quick sacrifices but Kyrie’s a*s is the one you all praise
Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a PURE FRAUD.

That idiot said Kyrie Irving is hurting the black community by not taking the vaccine

4 days ago '19        #8
KeyserSoze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13457 13 K  Slaps total: 2128 2 K
NOT TAKING A VACCINE doesn't MAKE YOU A HERO.

not everyone has millions in their bank acct. to be able to afford that choice.
+88   

4 days ago '05        #9
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109000 109 K  Slaps total: 38712 38 K
 suavehooper said
Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a PURE FRAUD.

That idiot said Kyrie Irving is hurting the black community by not taking the vaccine

You the biggest crawfish ever. Each playoffs you say ban me if xyz happens and it ALWAYS happens. You got the luck of Cousin Eddie from Lampoons, yet you still here
+32   

4 days ago '15        #10
 KeyserSoze said
NOT TAKING A VACCINE doesn't MAKE YOU A HERO.

not everyone has millions in their bank acct. to be able to afford that choice.
And that's the point bro.

This is exactly why the vaccine mandates are immoral and illegal.

They are making people choose between putting an experimental substance with potentially deadly side effects in their bodies and limited long term research, and making money to feed their families.

If you support that you are a fraudulent casual.

You NEED the millionaires celebrities who have the money to stand against that kind of tyranny to set the example. Kyrie Irving is the one brave enough to do so.

So yes Kyrie is a hero in this case

One thing cool that's happening is that states like Tennesee are guaranteeing unemployment benefits to people who get fired for refusing the COVID vaccine

Also in texas they announced another new order that banned vaccine mandates again. So Joe Biden executive order doesn't even apply to texas anymore at the moment

Last edited by suavehooper; 10-12-2021 at 03:00 PM..

4 days ago '15        #11
 Tha Boss said
You the biggest crawfish ever. Each playoffs you say ban me if xyz happens and it ALWAYS happens. You got the luck of Cousin Eddie from Lampoons, yet you still here
Go eat an unhealthy snack stupid casual

4 days ago '05        #12
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 109000 109 K  Slaps total: 38712 38 K
 suavehooper said
Go eat an unhealthy snack stupid casual
Appreciate the suggestion but I don’t eat unhealthy snacks

+23   

4 days ago '15        #13
 Tha Boss said
Appreciate the suggestion but I don’t eat unhealthy snacks

4 days ago '15        #14
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49069 49 K  Slaps total: 22803 22 K
Exactly man where’s his teammates to defend him?
+9   

4 days ago '15        #15
 kami said
Exactly man where’s his teammates to defend him?
There's one report coming out saying that Kyrie Irving relationship with his teammates dwindled over the past few months.

They are alleging him and Kevin Durant really don't even talk that much anymore.

I don't believe that though. I think his teammates are just frauds who are scared to stand behind him. Even if they don't talk they should still show some kind of support for him.

When Andrew Wiggins was refusing to get vaccinated Andre Iguodala and Draymond publicly stood behind their teammate by speaking out against vaccine mandates.

Stephen Curry who is also a fraud did not support Andrew Wiggins, and insinuated he need to get vaccinated

KD and Harden should do the same as the other superstars and "leaders" on the team. They're frauds though. I don't think they have ever spoke up for anything

Last edited by suavehooper; 10-12-2021 at 03:28 PM..

4 days ago '09        #16
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45067 45 K  Slaps total: 10953 10 K
 suavehooper said
Nets banned Kyrie Irving for making personal decision. The Nets are PURE frauds.

Nets WILL NOT be in the finals this season
Why you gonna be like that
+1   

4 days ago '15        #17
 BrooklynStiles said
Why you gonna be like that
Why Nets gonna be like that?

4 days ago '15        #18
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5943 5 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
 suavehooper said

Kyrie Irving is now the GOAT, and a true Hero on and off the court.

He refused to allow himself to be forced into putting an experimental substance other countries are now banning, and is willing to never play basketball again behind his decision

Nordic Countries no longer allow people Kyrie Irving's age to take the Moderna Vaccine due to how dangerous it is. The Pfizer Vaccine is also based on the same MRNA tech as the Moderna vaccine

While other cowards like Stephen A Smith and Andrew Wiggins caved into and put this substance inside their body against their will just for money, Kyrie Irving stood firm on his beliefs.

If Kyrie Irving's teammates like Kevin Durant weren't frauds, they would boycott the Nets in support of Kyrie Irving like Southwest Airlines employees came together and destroyed the company they work for because they decided to impose illegal vaccine mandates.

Kyrie Irving is a true basketball hero. A true man of the people who holds his moral values above monetary value.

NEVER allow other people to dictate what you put in your own body, especially when it's an experimental substance many countries are banning based on new evidence of the damage it can cause to your body, especially your heart.

Kyrie Irving is my GOAT basketball player, along with Lebron James who is also against vaccine mandates.

Only pure fraudulent casuals who are sheep support vaccine mandates. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER take a COVID vaccine unless it's like 10 years from now, when we can truly see what it does to people's bodies.

Remember COVID-19 vaccine is officially linked to almost 18,000 deaths (a lawsuit in ohio says that number is underreported by the government). The Flu vaccine has caused only about 500 deaths in like the past 20 years. Let that sink in.

If you feel you need to take the vaccine good for you, it's your body. If you feel don't want to take the vaccine don't let others dictate what you do with your body under any circumstances.

Kudos to Kyrie Irving for setting a great example for society. These vaccine mandates are not about keeping people safe.

Thank you Kyrie Irving. If you're reading this you are a hero. I take back everything I ever said about you.
Kyrie finna lose 41 million this year behind a fu*kin shot even poor mfers tht work at McDonald’s have gotten

+7   

4 days ago '17        #19
sjuelz 
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 147 147
good bye "free thinker" im sure hes smart enough to recoup that money

+4   

4 days ago '05        #20
rawchester 
Props total: 18774 18 K  Slaps total: 2383 2 K
Saved for later.
+1   

4 days ago '11        #21
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 27800 27 K  Slaps total: 3984 3 K
We really need to focus on this country’s lack of education access.
+17   

4 days ago '05        #22
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45383 45 K  Slaps total: 14901 14 K

I'm proud that Kyrie stood his ground. I'm also proud to see OP grow his site with so many retweets.
+4   

4 days ago '20        #23
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20344 20 K  Slaps total: 1364 1 K
 4REAL said

I'm proud that Kyrie stood his ground. I'm also proud to see OP grow his site with so many retweets.
I don't see anything embedded with @.
+1   

4 days ago '20        #24
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40525 40 K  Slaps total: 13600 13 K
This n*gga will do anything not to play basketball except retire
+18   

4 days ago '10        #25
Jruk2345 
Props total: 348 348  Slaps total: 45 45
I’m not putting Kyrie in no G.O.A.T. Talk
Look at his college and pro career and he has been a distraction 80% of his career.
His stance on the vaccine is a different matter but IMO he should of retired a few years ago. His actions previously have shown his interest in NBA is low on his priority list so just go head and do those things and be free of this horrible situation he is in

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-33online now  17
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales
71 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+44online now  13
Image(s) inside Did you know you could earn 200k/year from staking NFTs?
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Oct 15 - Biden's vaccine mandate for companies nears as proposed rule sent to ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy