Wilder has no plans to retire, according to trainer.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '20        #1
1915 page views
108 comments

MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21887 21 K  Slaps total: 4154 4 K
Wilder has no plans to retire, according to trainer.

Deontay Wilder has no plans to retire, the American boxer's trainer Malik Scott said, after he was knocked out by Briton Tyson Fury in their WBC heavyweight world championship f*ght on Saturday.

Fury (31-0-1) weathered the early storm to outbox Wilder and landed the decisive blow in the 11th round to close out their trilogy and remain the undefeated lineal champion.

"Deontay has set his family financially secure so he doesn't have to f*ght to make a living," Scott told iFL TV.

"But retiring is not in his plans at all and not something we've discussed."

Scott said Wilder (42-2-1) deserved to have more high-level f*ghts and be involved in main events.

"Deontay was great on Saturday, but Fury was even greater -- it was a great night of boxing for the heavyweight division," he added.

"You have to give Fury credit for having a good chin and getting up. Fury is a legend, one of the best in the heavyweight division in any era, and it's the same about Deontay."
n*ggas on this site talking about "lost potential" like the man died. image He clearly has no plans to go anywhere anytime soon.

The good thing is - Wilder is still near the top of the rankings. He's probably a good 3 f*ghts away from another title shot. Ring ranks him #4, and 2 guys have belts and the #3 and #2 have the rematch soon.

I have faith in the good brotha Wilder.
+33   

best
worst
108 comments

5 days ago '17        #2
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 86286 86 K  Slaps total: 5116 5 K
Why should he retire? There are plenty of f*ghts he can make.
+32   

5 days ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79663 79 K  Slaps total: 27793 27 K
He shouldnt, he got another 15 years as an elite f*ghter. They can’t keeping robbing him against Fury

5 days ago '14        #4
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22143 22 K  Slaps total: 6817 6 K
 CJ Schwarz said
Why should he retire? There are plenty of f*ghts he can make.
Because bx casuals said so. Boxing fans act like a person dies once they lose lol. They donít understand that this is a passion and a way of living for some of these people. If Wilder can f*ght some of the other elite heavyweights before getting too old, all for it
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '20        #5
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Bigboi781 said
Because bx casuals said so. Boxing fans act like a person dies once they lose lol. They donít understand that this is a passion and a way of living for some of these people. If Wilder can f*ght some of the other elite heavyweights before getting too old, all for it
Right. n*ggas really talking about "all the potential he HAD" - in past tense, like the man is dead.

I be like, huh?
+5   

5 days ago '15        #6
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2826 2 K  Slaps total: 302 302
 SPdaGOAT said
He shouldnt, he got another 15 years as an elite f*ghter. They canít keeping robbing him against Fury
He's 35 with limited boxing skills, only power. You really think he has 15 years??
+8   

5 days ago '20        #7
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144
Props total: 80613 80 K  Slaps total: 16984 16 K
Just f*ght someone not named Fury lol
+13   

5 days ago '05        #8
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 15254 15 K  Slaps total: 4131 4 K
Mayweather has ruin boxing for the casual people. bi*ch a*s n*ggas believe once a boxer lose there career is over. Wilder could face
Usyk/Joshua/Whyte/Ruiz/Parker/Ortiz (once again)

Wilder can easily make the 200 pounds cruiserweight weight limit. Wilder has so many options.
+28   

5 days ago '21        #9
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 7601 7 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
It’s the f*ght business u gonna lose but getting knocked out like he did the manner in how he lost he can f*ght other guys but what happens if fury unify the division last time I saw a guy get beat that bad was Ferguson vs Justin gatheje and I said tony will never be the same wilder won’t have that iron chin he had against fury and the mystique is now gone he needs to pick foreman and Holyfield brain they got similar style to wilder they can probably bring the best of of him

Last edited by RagnarRogers225; 10-12-2021 at 08:30 AM..
+3   

5 days ago '05        #10
ICG 
Props total: 1472 1 K  Slaps total: 355 355
Pretty sure his bills aint retire
+11   

5 days ago '05        #11
Tha TC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32031 32 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
Gotta let his hand heal so he’s going to be gone at least until summer time, he’s gotta work on his cardio as some of the younger cats have exceptional lung capacity. Still a top 5 heavyweight him losing to Tyson isn’t bad as he’s shown he’s the cream of the crop.
+3   

5 days ago '20        #12
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20940 20 K  Slaps total: 2851 2 K
He needs to just stop f*ghting fury.
I don't get the obsession with the man.
+4   

5 days ago '21        #13
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 7601 7 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
 JFTS113 said
He's 35 with limited boxing skills, only power. You really think he has 15 years??
Yeah people donít think wilders 35 heís not about to f*ght four times a year heís only fought twice in two years it takes 6 months to build a f*ght at a Elite level in the division he has about three years
+4   

5 days ago '17        #14
 MrDarkCloud said
Right. n*ggas really talking about "all the potential he HAD" - in past tense, like the man is dead.

I be like, huh?
 Bigboi781 said
Because bx casuals said so. Boxing fans act like a person dies once they lose lol. They don’t understand that this is a passion and a way of living for some of these people. If Wilder can f*ght some of the other elite heavyweights before getting too old, all for it
I would like to see him against Chisora, AJ, Whyte, Hunter, Bryan, Joyce, Ruiz, and Martin. Dubois may be too young, but him too. I really want to see Dubois vs Anderson.

edit: and of course Usyk. Helinius would be great too. Parker also. so many f*ghts he can be apart of.
+4   

5 days ago '16        #15
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27898 27 K  Slaps total: 5003 5 K
 $SweetDee said
Hard to handle that someone was capable of beating him.

He shouldn't retire though. He made great improvements with his new team and should keep in that direction.

Work on evading punches and stamina.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '20        #16
 $SweetDee said
Wilder is a Libra. We are prideful people. I can get his obsession with wanting to avenge his L. BUT, he just has to be more graceful with it. He's a d*ckhead and that's what turns people off.

5 days ago '17        #17
 $SweetDee said
Those were money f*ghts. Both made more money than they ever had.

+3   

5 days ago '04        #18
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37633 37 K  Slaps total: 8172 8 K
why retire when your only lost is to a undefeated guy who is regarded as the #1 Hw lmao these threads are dumb ...Joshua lost to Ruiz who wasnt a top 10 hw or trained hard lmao
+6   

5 days ago '17        #19
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23605 23 K  Slaps total: 7851 7 K
Wilder vs AJ is still a big payday
+5   

5 days ago '12        #20
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183302 183 K  Slaps total: 10698 10 K
He shouldn't. He still has a name and can still generate income off of his f*ghts

They just need to be more strategic and pick opponents he won't have so much trouble against. Do I think he'll ever beat Fury? Nah, and the trilogy is complete - it's done. Time to move on and have some more battles, get the bag, and ride off into the sunset.
+3   

5 days ago '20        #21
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20345 20 K  Slaps total: 1364 1 K
 SPdaGOAT said
He shouldnt, he got another 15 years as an elite f*ghter. They canít keeping robbing him against Fury
I propped solely because I can vouch they did him dirty on the first f*ght and robbed him of that W, albeit Fury was as much more of the technical f*ghter in that bout as I'm sure he was in the later two.

5 days ago '15        #22
KingTrips 
Props total: 17060 17 K  Slaps total: 1799 1 K
If he’s not going to improve his stamina or his craft then idk..

He’s not a good boxer, plus no type of head movement or defense, he seems like all his power is generated from his arm not legs, his balance kind of trash and when he gets tired he can’t defend himself and the little bit he knew goes straight out the window.. I like wilder but idk if he takes boxing serious like that
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '20        #23
 ElQueHablaSucio said
Mayweather has ruin boxing for the casual people. bi*ch a*s n*ggas believe once a boxer lose there career is over. Wilder could face
Usyk/Joshua/Whyte/Ruiz/Parker/Ortiz (once again)

Wilder can easily make the 200 pounds cruiserweight weight limit. Wilder has so many options.

5 days ago '17        #24
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 79663 79 K  Slaps total: 27793 27 K
 JFTS113 said
Lucky I donít think itís 25

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '20        #25
 KingTrips said
If heís not going to improve his stamina or his craft then idk..

Heís not a good boxer, plus no type of head movement or defense, he seems like all his power is generated from his arm not legs, his balance kind of trash and when he gets tired he canít defend himself and the little bit he knew goes straight out the window.. I like wilder but idk if he takes boxing serious like that

This was just in May. He really does have popsicle sticks for legs. Definitely another one of his problems.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-33online now  16
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales
71 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+44online now  14
Image(s) inside Did you know you could earn 200k/year from staking NFTs?
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Oct 15 - Biden's vaccine mandate for companies nears as proposed rule sent to ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy