Justin Bieber almosts fights Photographer in London -- "I'LL BEAT THE F*CK OUT OF YOU"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+20  54
76 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

03-08-2013, 11:28 AM         #1
13623 page views
198 comments

Joe DC 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Justin Bieber almosts f*ghts Photographer in London -- "I'LL BEAT THE F*CK OUT OF YOU"

Justin Bieber Almost f*ghts Paparazzi -- "I'll Beat The fu*k Out Of You" | DDotOmen

VIDEO: Justin Bieber Jumps Out Of Car Threatens Photographer "I'll Beat The fu*k Out Of You"

Whoa folks, we got a bad a*s here. Justin Bieber was across the pond ready to perform a concert, and while rushing to his vehicle awaiting, apparently he brushed a photographer trying to snap a picture. The photographer then started cursing at Bieber telling him to go back to America and other insults. That’s when The Bieb popped back out of the car demanding him to repeat himself “What did you say? I’ll beat the fu*k out of you”. Justin’s Bodyguards stepped in to diffuse the situation and left the scene.

Sniggit said image

http://youtu.be/gLgzYy2_J-0

Calling someone a c*nt in that tone with that amount of seriousness should automatically warrant a major a*s whooping via Bodyguard

Last edited by Wasted; 03-10-2013 at 11:17 AM..
+3   

best
worst
198 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
9/17........aew rampage
153 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Tesla just crushed the record for fastest electric vehicle in the world
47 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+49online now  9
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
114 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy