NBA Players seeking revenge on Steph Curry & The Warriors

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '15        #101
PhilthyRich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5555 5 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
Canít wait for next year. The dubs will be super hungry.

Steph DLo Klay Paschall Draymond with a lottery pick? Yea...Iíll bet on that all day. Dubs gonna crush souls for the next few years.

2 weeks ago '05        #102
bi0 
space
space
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 951 951
Since when did role players start taking and acting like HoFers.

2 weeks ago '04        #103
deliverance 
space
space
space
Props total: 96 96  Slaps total: 28 28
 PhilthyRich said

Steph DLo Klay Paschall Draymond with a lottery pick? Yea...Iíll bet on that all day. Dubs gonna crush souls for the next few years.
Wiseman, looney , SMILEY!!
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #104
Donttouchorlook 
space
space
space
Props total: 1061 1 K  Slaps total: 766 766
Steph Curry is no real threat. He’s light work without KD. People keep being up him being a champ like any person with integrity respects those rings. Those rings and Curry’s fake legacy belongs to KD. Lmao at 3 time champ. n*gga had to get Kd to beat the Cavs and his pathetic minions have the audacity to brag about his diluted championships lol

Last edited by Donttouchorlook; 11-09-2019 at 05:28 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #105
Sparty89 
space
space
space
Props total: 582 582  Slaps total: 39 39
Yeah this some fraud sh*t!!!!! When they was running n*ggas out the gym for the past 5 years, n*ggas was on library mode!!!!!! Silent AF!!! Now n*ggas injured, not even regressed, but canít play and n*ggas gon talk sh*t!!!!!!! Thatís some bi*ch made sh*t!!!!!! Every team in the west had preordered their finals tickets through stubhub cuz GS was in that bi*ch!!!!! FOH!!!!!!

2 weeks ago '17        #106
YoungOG 
space
space
Props total: 4064 4 K  Slaps total: 1471 1 K
 WhoNextWithPlex said
This is like a 20 year old heavyweight champion talking sh*t to 60 year old Mike Tyson.

All these c*ckroaches coming out of the woodwork to talk their sh*t now that the Warriors are down bad. You spent the last 5 years a shook yute but youre tough guys now that they have no roster?

Please
but wasnt the warriors doing the same thing ?

2 weeks ago '14        #107
Paris Trillton 
space
space
space
Props total: 592 592  Slaps total: 77 77
This is like if Brady, Edelmen, etc. were out for the season and you had anonymous NFL players crying to reporters about "Now it's time to get revenge on the Pats."

Like ok lil buddy... enjoy your revenge tour.

2 weeks ago '16        #108
Dookie LePoop 
space
space
Props total: 125 125  Slaps total: 52 52
sh*t ain’t been the same since you noticed him hesitate on those finals 3’s. If he’d made those he’d be getting called Kobe clutch. But He’ll be alright. All these anti load management guys will he tired as sh*t 50 games in and then what...MVP top 5 candidate

Last edited by Dookie LePoop; 11-08-2019 at 04:55 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #109
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 11661 11 K  Slaps total: 2499 2 K
 BernieDaGoat said
Truth hurts
How is it the truth when he has the same amount of finals MVP's as Charles Barkley

2 weeks ago '17        #110
OGMiamishank 
space
space
Props total: 11661 11 K  Slaps total: 2499 2 K
 Dookie LePoop said
sh*t ainít been the same since you noticed him hesitate on those finals 3ís. If heíd made those heíd be getting called Kobe clutch. But Heíll be alright. All these anti load management guys will he tired as sh*t 50 games in and then what...MVP top 5 candidate
Name and post add up

2 weeks ago '16        #111
Dookie LePoop 
space
space
Props total: 125 125  Slaps total: 52 52
 OGMiamishank said
Name and post add up
This was weak. You tried though.

2 weeks ago '15        #112
PhilthyRich  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5555 5 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
 deliverance said
Wiseman, looney , SMILEY!!
Give me wiseman all day. He gonna be rested after getting that suspension today

1 week ago '18        #113
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 14532 14 K  Slaps total: 12154 12 K
 BernieDaGoat said

Look at this sh*t.

@ these trolls are pathetic.

Motherfu*kers can't spell at all but want to sh*t on an all time great.

Please go back to elementary school.
i only got 2 hours of sleep i am tired.

1 week ago '19        #114
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
Props total: 1523 1 K  Slaps total: 768 768
 007imayeseekay said
Talking sh*t...but remaining anonymous = Coward
Some sh*t LeFungus would do.

1 week ago '19        #115
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
 stutteringrap said
stephen is a fraud. i know he injury himself on purpose so he would not have to lead a lebron like team by himself. stephen curry is not a top 5 player.

he has to have all stars and a dynasts roster to make him look good.

I gurette if he heals or if he was in hte east. and playing for the cavs. he would not even make a eastern conference champion.
You believe in the LeCancer elbow injury after he got mopped up before running to Miami? How about the "broken hand" he could do off the backboard dunks and pushups with after he allegedly broke it? You believe he played through "all that pain" as stated by that paid shill he hired to make that media piece about him failing to make the playoffs after activating "playoff mode". He only had pain when he couldn't make 8th best all of a sudden? LeFungus been a cancerous and toxic hypocrite.

1 week ago '19        #116
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
Bron was at the top of the west then got hurt
Steph was getting blown out every game

Clippers were the #1 seed, and Houston was not a playoff team at that time. Stop this dumb quote sh*t. Seeding before new years day was turned upside by seasons end, stop the dumb sh*t.

1 week ago '19        #117
Lord Vermelho 
space
space
space
 G.W. said
So you wanted him to shimmy when they were losing? Yeah, Iím sure your corny a*s would have nothing to say about that
They'd be saying "Why he celebrating and he down 12/15/18/22/30 points? He a dumbass. You see, he should be quiet and win the game instead of celebrating when he losin!". They pure dumbasses. They just hate steph. The only thing I hate about steph and GSW was the Jordan talk. Steph was not qualified in any way to be compared to the GOAT that soon, that early over his reg season sh*t. It was a slap in the face to basketball history and to the GOAT directly. Draymond kicking people in the groin and in general, and dirty a*s zaza intentionally injuring people. Draymond got a big mouth talking sh*t and his mouth ran KD outta town too.

They puffed their chests out way too much, and way too early in their run and that made them unlikeable. I always say, the Pre KD warriors had a chance to go down like the 90s bulls if they kept winning with their homegrown core. But they all fu*ked that up but I respect Steph's pre KD run, just miss me with the Jordan talk and sh*t.

Same dudes talking about GSW having no competition the same dudes that praise lebron, wade, and Bosh miami superteam for beating up on the likes of Kemba walker, and excuse lebron from his new LA superteam.

1 day ago '13        #118
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 1877 1 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 Puppet Master said
moving screen antics

kicking people in the nuts antics

beating injured teams antics

cheating antics

frontrunners antics

Warriors will always be frauds, nobody respects those rings
nobody respects those rings

Speak for yourself...they will always be in the record books whether u like it or not.

1 day ago '13        #119
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 LeG.O.A.T said
Hahahahahaha I love it

Hope Stephs hand falls off. fu*k the Warriors
If lebrons d*ck fell off, u would suffocate.

1 day ago '13        #120
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 BernieDaGoat said
Imagine trying to clown a 3x champ. 2x mvp
How many times did that 3x champ have a chance to win a championship, but instead dropped the ball? Ray allen hit one big shot kyrie hit the other.

1 day ago '13        #121
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 Simp Hand Weak said
A 3x champ 2x mvp lost a finals mvp to a bench player then choked a 3-1 lead then let KD take over his team and hold up 2 finals MVPs in his face

I'll take that record without MVP over 3-6 with all mvps. The 3-6 looks real try hardish.

1 day ago '13        #122
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 NBA said
Like a chump because he would only shimmy when they were embarrassing their opponent

My main thing was keep that same energy whether you down, in a close game, or you smacking the opponent

Don't wait until you have a comfortable lead to start doing all that sh*t
That's when you do it or u will look stupid when the coach take you out. He would do that sh*t when ever he hit a big shot and the crowd got excited. He would be sitting in most comfortable lead situations.

1 day ago '13        #123
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
Lebron an actual modern day Benedict Arnold yet the Warriors. The old easy win in Oakland, Kobe Night in the bay, more Kings gear than Warriors sh*t in stores, Thunder stole our whole steez Warriors. We get sh*t on for living the true Oakland Bay spirit moneyball hustle ball sh*t made it from the bottom to the top NO DRAKE?

Weirdo sh*t if you ask me. fu*k all yaw that doubted it and fu*k SF now today all the gentrifiers. Corny sh*t. I never understood how a team organically went from rags to riches and get sh*t on more than a fake as arrogant Ďkingí that came in the NBA as the poster kid and still barely scraped together a legacy.
U hit the nail on the head and dudnt even know it.

fake as arrogant Ďkingí that came in the NBA as the poster kid l.

Marketing ... money has gotten all the lebron nut huggers f*ghting for his try hard legacy more than he does. Most people prefer other people to do the thinking for them. Warriors weren't always bad tho. I remember the baron Davis and monte Ellis warriors. Always had exciting styles of play. From don Nelson to mark jackson and kerr.
+1   

1 day ago '13        #124
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
We all know that's sissy a*s Pat Bev talking that sh*t. Then again he is dumb enough to put his name on the quote. This sounds like Lebron.
Facts. I think he is the only person that they would not name. Or at least he out of anybody would asked not to be named. Pat Bev would have loved for anybody to know he was talking sh*t about them. Lebron the one who was secretly talking sh*t about how he never played a team that good and sh*t. Always protecting his legacy. He said that sit no doubt...
+1   

1 day ago '12        #125
Dee352 
space
space
Props total: 2016 2 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 PhilthyRich said

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
2019 Black Friday deals?
36 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+30online now  31
Article inside Welp : Marvel Studios to 'redeem' Hulk following "Endgame"