The truth about rick ross coward ass n migos

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 days ago '12        #51
Esco300YMCMB 
space
space
Props total: 14424 14 K  Slaps total: 5207 5 K
I keep telling everyone . The black community knows how to fix the stereotype that has them branded for life.
But the money and validation thats comes
with it, is too strong to give it up.
+5   

4 days ago '12        #52
Esco300YMCMB 
space
space
Props total: 14424 14 K  Slaps total: 5207 5 K
 DiegoRivera said
Country was the biggest genre in America before Hip Hop overtook it in the streaming era.

It still has plenty of pull, they've just gated themselves from our scene. I wouldn't have guessed just how big country is cuz no one around me is about that, but then I realized there's a whole other side of America and a scene of whiteness that was never even thought to be visible to me lol. Country is HUGE.
Bro stop, u really tryna take this route to deflect the true about the black on black crimes.

4 days ago '06        #53
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 11159 11 K  Slaps total: 1431 1 K
I been saying this about future but these bumblkin a*s millennials be hating
+3   

4 days ago '15        #54
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
space
Props total: 76615 76 K  Slaps total: 103398 103 K
 Big Tymerz said

cool gif bro
+1   

4 days ago '17        #55
KingJaffeO 
space
space
Props total: 338 338  Slaps total: 111 111
And this is why I donít hate all white people....I hate whoever hates me
+5   

4 days ago '16        #56
kamal1978 
space
space
space
Props total: 982 982  Slaps total: 398 398
U n*ggas will still want a new Rick ross album, and still call Kanye Jesus is king album is wack juice

Someone should send this to Joe Budden podcast, let's see if he have the guts to talk about this instead of d*ckriding cardi b all the time
+7   

4 days ago '13        #57
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
Props total: 7085 7 K  Slaps total: 5616 5 K
 bw5011 said
This is the dumbest sh*t.. It is an attack on black people.... The only reason Rap is demonized is because it makes so many young black people millionairs and not they have to contend with that. Music is art, I don't give a fu*k what you think.. Its entertainment. If these fu*kers were in Hollywood saying don't make Game of Thrones, which showed women being r*ped, pimped out, slaved and k*lled, etc or most Hollywood movies, I would say okay you have a point. All you misguided dumb fu*kers that listen to this bullsh*t would be the ones in the house serving master lemonade and thinking they better than the ones in the field. I'm talking to the black people... I know what he saying that... He making money..; fu*k him and all of you all that support that type of bullsh*t
Thank you. They mad because so many black people get rich off rap. From nothing to millionaires in a year. White ppl are the #1 consumers of hip hop. Is it encouraging them to gang bang and do drive bys and k*ll each other?

Also did he speak on video games and violent movies? Nope

4 days ago '19        #58
Makrich 
space
space
Props total: 467 467  Slaps total: 39 39
My favorite rapper raps about the same stuff but for it to be brought to light that it is messed up and unneeded, (tupac) but still some people will listen and think he's glorifying it, gtfoh I'll defend pac till the death of me cuz he was trying to stop that culture he rapped about "haven"to do that sh*t or die these guys rich as fu*k and still rap about it like they still in the streets
+1   

4 days ago '19        #59
Donttouchorlook 
space
space
space
Props total: 1025 1 K  Slaps total: 758 758
90% of rap is fictional just like any other mature fictional entertainment. Complain to me when that isn't the case and all of those other forms of fictional entertainment are destroyed. People pay to watch real and fictional violence every single day. Rap is not unique. Most "violence" in rap music comes from a perspective of self defense, anyway. "If a n*gga try me, I'ma _____"

Why is this dude targeting hip hop? Why doesn't he target Quentin Taratino andsome other movie producers that are selling VISUAL and AUDIO violence to HIS PEOPLE?

Last edited by Donttouchorlook; 11-07-2019 at 01:12 PM..

4 days ago '15        #60
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
space
space
space
Props total: 76615 76 K  Slaps total: 103398 103 K
 Dj Mannie Fresh said

They all plants
POWERFUL post

4 days ago '13        #61
gow 
space
space
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 611 611
im L.I.F.E. on 1%

4 days ago '15        #62
Sleezymcman 
space
space
space
Props total: 2362 2 K  Slaps total: 618 618
Sound good. Easy to paint that picture if the narrative is already created. You could also say one young black rap artist made a way for n*ggas in the hood to eat. Showed them how to market themselves and what they been through. Letís use Chief keef for example. Young n*gga from the hood. No sense no education. You know how many n*ggas from the hood is like Chief keef? So when he get on he make a way for anybody like him to take care of their family. The message might be off but you win some to lose some in the end. And thatís not saying you canít change in the end.

4 days ago '13        #63
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 32003 32 K  Slaps total: 2649 2 K
 Esco300YMCMB said
Bro stop, u really tryna take this route to deflect the true about the black on black crimes.
I can't tell what you mean. Huh?

4 days ago '13        #64
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
I want to hear his and ppl who agree with him opinions on Eminem k*lling his bm and all the other crazy sht he rapped about. Did that encourage his white fans to do that sht he was rapping about?

What about the white rappers that rap about k*lling other white ppl?

What about the white rappers who rap about drugs? Post malone, lil peep, lil pump, Eminem, etc...

I want to hear y'all perspectives on white rappers rapping about drugs, calling women bytches, shooting, k*lling, violence.

And the radio plays and promote it. Eminem is one of the highest selling artists.

Let's hear y'all thoughts. Also let's hear y'all thoughts on violent video games and violent movies. I think the Batman movie encouraged a white kid to shoot and k*ll innocent ppl in the movie theater

Last edited by YSPromoshunz; 11-07-2019 at 01:20 PM..

4 days ago '04        #65
Cutty Olds 
space
space
Props total: 10609 10 K  Slaps total: 1002 1 K
 Big Tymerz said
Listen to Kanye, Lupe and Nas, clean them ears out, too much garbage out now.

fu*k Kanye....rock Big KRIT, Jay-Z, Skyzoo, Run the Jewels, and Phonte

4 days ago '13        #66
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
First amendment give us the right to say and rap about whatever tf we want and aint nothing nobody can do it about it but cry. The ppl in here complaining don't buy music anyway. Yall listen to rap but y'all aint go shoot or k*ll sht. Y'all just go sit on boxden all day every day complaining and debating. Y'all wouldn't dare hurt or k*ll nobody.

4 days ago '19        #67
Purpleswag23 
space
space
space
Props total: 4578 4 K  Slaps total: 704 704
I think rap started as a way for black folks to tell America hey it’s fu*ked up out here for us but nothing has changed. the system has pretty much said we don’t give af now they get the opioid crisis and mass shootings which has been goin on Forever in the hood and now they wanna take notice

4 days ago '17        #68
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7089 7 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
 DJ Maximum said
this

but people forget its entertainment

same with tv and movies
stop it my guy. I wonít even elaborate further but you know better than that

4 days ago '19        #69
Donttouchorlook 
space
space
space
Props total: 1025 1 K  Slaps total: 758 758
 YSPromoshunz said
I want tp hear his and ppl who agree with him opinions on Eminem k*lling his bm and all the other crazy sht he rapped about. Did that encourage his white fans to do that sht he was rapping about?

What about the white rappers that rap about k*lling other white ppl?

What about the white rappers who rap about drugs? Post malone, lil peep, lil pump, Eminem, etc...

I want to hear y'all perspectives on white rappers rapping about drugs, calling women bytches, shooting, k*lling, violence.

And the radio plays and promote it. Eminem is one of the highest selling artists.

Let's hear y'all thoughts. Also let's hear y'all thoughts on violent video games and violent movies. I think the Batman movie encouraged a white kid to shoot and k*ll innocent ppl in the movie theater
Bruh, I seriously think most people forget that rappers are just entertainers. These kind of people would make more sense if there wasn't mature content for mature audiences in every genre of entertainment. People need to go listen to Christian rap if they don't wanna hear shoot em up bang bnag..just like they need to go watch something else if they don't want to see it on tv or in theaters.

4 days ago '12        #70
bmandagod 
space
space
Props total: 1920 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 Sleezymcman said
Sound good. Easy to paint that picture if the narrative is already created. You could also say one young black rap artist made a way for n*ggas in the hood to eat. Showed them how to market themselves and what they been through. Letís use Chief keef for example. Young n*gga from the hood. No sense no education. You know how many n*ggas from the hood is like Chief keef? So when he get on he make a way for anybody like him to take care of their family. The message might be off but you win some to lose some in the end. And thatís not saying you canít change in the end.
Poison is poison. I could say the same thing about selling crack . it's all a system they put us in . they pushed crack and they also push this music . it's a system for every black that gets out he has to hurt hundreds to get there . and just like the drug game they eventually end up in jail or broke half the time . maybe one day things will change for our children's children's children
+2   

4 days ago '13        #71
gow 
space
space
Props total: 977 977  Slaps total: 611 611

4 days ago '17        #72
Rule 336 
space
space
Props total: 69393 69 K  Slaps total: 31550 31 K
 DiegoRivera said
Country was the biggest genre in America before Hip Hop overtook it in the streaming era.

It still has plenty of pull, they've just gated themselves from our scene. I wouldn't have guessed just how big country is cuz no one around me is about that, but then I realized there's a whole other side of America and a scene of whiteness that was never even thought to be visible to me lol. Country is HUGE.
What black person is influenced by country music?

4 days ago '17        #73
ThatNigg22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 43704 43 K  Slaps total: 12468 12 K
 6.Yrs said
Speaking of that Rick Ross line..

All dude did was rap about something fictional...and he lost his Reebok sponsorship..and still had to do one of those corny fake apologies.

Cardi B actually admitted to date raping and robbing n*ggas at the height of this cancel era and literally nothing happened to her.

She actually DID what he was pretending to rap about and there were no consequences for her. She blamed the men that put her in that situation and kept it moving.

Society all fu*ked up bruh..
Why is it that every time somebody get called out on they bullsh*t n*ggas gotta try to say "bu bu but such and such did this and that"

2 wrongs don't make no right and all yall n*ggas suspect as hell for vibing to a song bout date raping hoes
+1   

4 days ago '06        #74
RESIDO 
space
space
Props total: 3018 3 K  Slaps total: 88 88
Real sh*t!!!

4 days ago '13        #75
YSPromoshunz 
space
space
 bmandagod said
Poison is poison. I could say the same thing about selling crack . it's all a system they put us in . they pushed crack and they also push this music . it's a system for every black that gets out he has to hurt hundreds to get there . and just like the drug game they eventually end up in jail or broke half the time . maybe one day things will change for our children's children's children
So if white ppl are the #1 consumer of hip hop. Is white rappers poisoning white communities?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  38
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
55 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+39online now  36
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day
94 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  35
Video inside Kid Capri Goes Off On Store Clerk For Being Told To Remove Hood From Ac..
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Video inside With one line, I missed Endgame Thanos basically telling me he was a mu..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy