The truth about rick ross coward ass n migos

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

6 days ago '18        #26
NBA 
space
space
Props total: 27753 27 K  Slaps total: 6866 6 K
Post so dope I wish I could prop it twice

Good stuff OP
+9   

6 days ago '16        #27
castroThirteen 
space
space
Props total: 9914 9 K  Slaps total: 1758 1 K
 DJ Maximum said
this

but people forget its entertainment

same with tv and movies
Nah. Media is a tool. Used for programming and social engineering
+15   

6 days ago '13        #28
Route03X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5857 5 K  Slaps total: 683 683
 DiegoRivera said
Don't country singers sing about their guns and popping off on people?
Nope,insecure black defeatists(aka new age pro black people/militants) have taught me only black people do stupid sh*t(like having things) and need to get it together to live by the enemy's hypocritical standards they don't even live by to appease them

6 days ago '04        #29
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 31265 31 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
 castroThirteen said
Nah. Media is a tool. Used for programming and social engineering
im not programmed

i love sophisticated drug dealer rap

Hov Pusha T And Rick Ross are my favs from that but I never sold dope in my life. Never smoked anything ever in my life and never will do it.

Its entertainment to me

I dont listen to alot of mainstream rap now because they cant put words together its all melody and simple
+20   

6 days ago '05        #30
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 6269 6 K  Slaps total: 1945 1 K
Some gems but mostly bulsh*t. Sometimes im in the mood for that dark gritty rap about shooting n*ggas dosent mean umma do it.

As far as im concerned if ur compelled to do any of that sh*t cause u listen to rap ur sheep and deserve to be locked up.

To me , rap music like all music is about freedom to do w.e you want within your bounds. And funny enough thats what north american society is all about being ur self while being successful.

Nothing hurts white people like seeing a n*gga in a hoody hop out the benz music blasting , taxes paid , clean record. Hyper s*xualized hoes of all races lurkin.

Hyper s*xualization and black on black violence did not begin with rap and dosen't equate to sales if it did , people would be moving more units.

Last edited by Tonero; 11-07-2019 at 12:21 PM..
+17   

6 days ago '07        #31
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 6219 6 K  Slaps total: 1311 1 K
This is like saying video games cause school shootings.

Rap is subjective. Everybody knows you're an idiot if you follow any rapper not speaking good upon life. We know what good and bad is. Just like a video gamer knows the difference between reality.

Quit blaming hip hop for bad parenting Just like y'all advocate for video games.
+10   

6 days ago '13        #32
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 38979 38 K  Slaps total: 5193 5 K
If it took this white man to open your eyes to this, you're what is called a sheep. READ A BOOK
+8   

6 days ago '10        #33
Delbert Mengel 
space
space
Props total: 1552 1 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 6.Yrs said
Speaking of that Rick Ross line..

All dude did was rap about something fictional...and he lost his Reebok sponsorship..and still had to do one of those corny fake apologies.

Cardi B actually admitted to date raping and robbing n*ggas at the height of this cancel era and literally nothing happened to her.

She actually DID what he was pretending to rap about and there were no consequences for her. She blamed the men that put her in that situation and kept it moving.

Society all fu*ked up bruh..
she even got a movie out of it
+5   

6 days ago '17        #34
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69754 69 K  Slaps total: 31627 31 K
 DiegoRivera said
Don't country singers sing about their guns and popping off on people?
Country music has no where near the influence of hip-hop.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #35
6shake6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5563 5 K  Slaps total: 2761 2 K
F*K HipHop...

6 days ago '10        #36
Account001 
space
space
Props total: 534 534  Slaps total: 126 126
Google overtons window.

sh*t is all about that in the media, but don't let it get you fu*ked up. Mass media is only for consumption. It is not created to have redeemable qualities.
+1   

6 days ago '16        #37
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 40942 40 K  Slaps total: 9255 9 K
it aint genocide though
+1   

6 days ago '14        #38
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 47683 47 K  Slaps total: 8206 8 K
Real sh*t
+1   

6 days ago '10        #39
Account001 
space
space
Props total: 534 534  Slaps total: 126 126
 DJ Maximum said
im not programmed

i love sophisticated drug dealer rap

Hov Pusha T And Rick Ross are my favs from that but I never sold dope in my life. Never smoked anything ever in my life and never will do it.

Its entertainment to me

I dont listen to alot of mainstream rap now because they cant put words together its all melody and simple
Everybody is programmed
People like things they identify with or aspire to
Thug and Gunna put words together in a very cleaver manner. The words come quicker these days. If you don't pay attention you'll miss the punchlines
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '13        #40
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 32183 32 K  Slaps total: 2659 2 K
 Route03X said
Nope,insecure black defeatists(aka new age pro black people/militants) have taught me only black people do stupid sh*t(like having things) and need to get it together to live by the enemy's hypocritical standards they don't even live by to appease them
Lol. I still think this thread is very valid. Not on the subject of appeasing white folk but moreso us and our own community is in a predicament specific to us and maybe it's worth it to talk about the casual ways we enforce the cheapness of a Black life. Love, respect, and a sense of safety is what we need amongst ourselves and that solidarity can secure us in a country that is hell bent on exploiting us at every turn.

But yeah, building off of what you're saying, and this topic might not be the best example, I always find it interesting the ways we police what Black folk can and can't do. White people get the luxury of indulging in the highs and lows of the human experience at every corner and are guaranteed much less risk in pivoting either way while we need to think of our moves and what it means for our community. Scorsese is making yet another violent film that comments on a time and place for his community, when we also make art that reflects a time and place in our community all of a sudden we can't.

But like I said above, our community is in a predicament specific to us, so it's tough to make this simple. Maybe what we require and what other communities require is differen right this moment and if we can get over certain hurdles then maybe violent art won't mean the same thing anymore

Thinking out loud
+8   

6 days ago '17        #41
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 4224 4 K  Slaps total: 523 523
This was deep...
+2   

6 days ago '04        #42
bw5011 
space
space
Props total: 1377 1 K  Slaps total: 441 441
This is the dumbest sh*t.. It is an attack on black people.... The only reason Rap is demonized is because it makes so many young black people millionairs and not they have to contend with that. Music is art, I don't give a fu*k what you think.. Its entertainment. If these fu*kers were in Hollywood saying don't make Game of Thrones, which showed women being r*ped, pimped out, slaved and k*lled, etc or most Hollywood movies, I would say okay you have a point. All you misguided dumb fu*kers that listen to this bullsh*t would be the ones in the house serving master lemonade and thinking they better than the ones in the field. I'm talking to the black people... I know what he saying that... He making money..; fu*k him and all of you all that support that type of bullsh*t
+3   

6 days ago '04        #43
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 31265 31 K  Slaps total: 2437 2 K
 Account001 said
Everybody is programmed
People like things they identify with or aspire to
Thug and Gunna put words together in a very cleaver manner. The words come quicker these days. If you don't pay attention you'll miss the punchlines
Nah fam they aint nowhere near Pusha T and Rick Ross level of rapping

NO WHERE NEAR

I grew up in the era of Bone and Twista

I catch ever line they just dont appeal to me like I said they're more melodic than lyrical a
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '13        #44
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 32183 32 K  Slaps total: 2659 2 K
 Rule 336 said
Country music has no where near the influence of hip-hop.
Country was the biggest genre in America before Hip Hop overtook it in the streaming era.

It still has plenty of pull, they've just gated themselves from our scene. I wouldn't have guessed just how big country is cuz no one around me is about that, but then I realized there's a whole other side of America and a scene of whiteness that was never even thought to be visible to me lol. Country is HUGE.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #45
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 6201 6 K  Slaps total: 1365 1 K
You noticed how they came in here with the excuse that it's just entertainment but once a white rapper does the same thing he's a "culture vulture"
The devil is winning wake up people
+4   

6 days ago '13        #46
gow 
space
space
Props total: 988 988  Slaps total: 614 614
its total bullsh*t

6 days ago '07        #47
dabettamc 
space
space
Props total: 420 420  Slaps total: 33 33
Been said it about dababy

6 days ago '15        #48
g0dfather 
space
space
Props total: 12135 12 K  Slaps total: 4345 4 K
Booboo been exposed that n*gga as a fraud ten years ago

6 days ago '13        #49
gow 
space
space
Props total: 988 988  Slaps total: 614 614
Ra$Ta$

green party/black republican$

6 days ago '06        #50
mrep3 
space
space
Props total: 11166 11 K  Slaps total: 1432 1 K
 Mystic said
no lies detected
Not a goddam 1

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  24
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
332 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
165 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Drake: Ya'll want me to keep going? NOOOOO!!!!! BOOOO!!!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy