The truth about rick ross coward ass n migos

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 days ago '17        #351
O1as  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25761 25 K  Slaps total: 10881 10 K
Lets take it a step further, the entertainment business in general. Duh.

Also We've said this for years that systematic racism is the cause of deaths and demonization of black men, where has this bozo been?

Also why is it big deal when a white dude says it? Why isn't this white dude talking about craig Kallman the weinsteins viacom comcast etc?

dafuq!

4 days ago '10        #352
marx1684 
space
space
Props total: 10786 10 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
 Dj Mannie Fresh said

They all plants

Aint no way no garbage a*s bullsh*t like them and da baby and all that plantation bullsh*t could've made it in the radio in my day
@

@
@
@aloSouldier
@

MENTION=3451]madness

@
@

@ .
@
@

@ @

@
@
@
@RIP4SB

@ @ @

@

@

@
@
@

@

@

@ @

@ @
@ @
@

@ @ @ @* @ @
@ @ @ @

@

@
@
@
@ @ @
@
@
@
@
@
@ @
@
@
@
@

@
@
@
@ @

@Agentzer0oo0
@
@ @Shalom

@
@
@
@
@
@iacstone
@
@
@

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

@
@
@
@
@
@
@

@

@

@yawD

@

@
@
@
@

@

@
How should we go about deciding who is what? We must be careful in passing judgement in a system dictated by the approval found on social media platforms.

Programming will create that crab in a barrel syndrome. Notice how most major Black figure has some type of scandal attached distracting from the light that the talent shines on. Other cultures have flaws but they don't usually receive the same level of attention in the media on such a petty level.
+2   

4 days ago '05        #353
JimDinO77 
space
space
Props total: 14457 14 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
 Tonero said
Some gems but mostly bulsh*t. Sometimes im in the mood for that dark gritty rap about shooting n*ggas dosent mean umma do it.

As far as im concerned if ur compelled to do any of that sh*t cause u listen to rap ur sheep and deserve to be locked up.

To me , rap music like all music is about freedom to do w.e you want within your bounds. And funny enough thats what north american society is all about being ur self while being successful.

Nothing hurts white people like seeing a n*gga in a hoody hop out the benz music blasting , taxes paid , clean record. Hyper s*xualized hoes of all races lurkin.

Hyper s*xualization and black on black violence did not begin with rap and dosen't equate to sales if it did , people would be moving more units.
facts.... GSF isn't getting any airplay.... battle rap culture is still under the surface...... violent/s*xual rap doesn't equate to more money... look at that f*g**t who made that horses in the back song family friendly is definitely the route to take financially

4 days ago '15        #354
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1469 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 Esco300YMCMB said
Then I dont wanna see no more black life matters threads on boxden. And why white people hate us or fears us. Y'all made your own bed now lay in it.
They’ll hate and fear us regardless, but I see where you’re trying to go with it. The message in most rap is negative bullsh*t to and about ourselves and that’s the issue. It subliminally makes us fear and hate each other/value Black life less. Who cares how whites feel? They hated and feared us before rap. This is about us and our condition that was created by them.
+2   

4 days ago '08        #355
flav 
space
space
Props total: 9930 9 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
white mike!!!

RIP bro

on topic, dude is 100% right

4 days ago '08        #356
flav 
space
space
Props total: 9930 9 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
 RubbahBandMane said
The irony
bruh

this dude's obsession with Kanye is wild man

4 days ago '15        #357
ArKane24 
space
space
Props total: 1469 1 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 Rule 336 said
I'm driving so I can't say alot but I will say you need to look at things objectively fam and stop playing victim.
Meant to prop

4 days ago '14        #358
Totheface 
space
space
Props total: 366 366  Slaps total: 132 132
Pac was a plant too. Hip hop been infiltrated since Ice-T.

4 days ago '17        #359
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1476 1 K  Slaps total: 487 487
Damn good sh*t op

4 days ago '16        #360
OVOTrizzy 
space
space
Props total: 576 576  Slaps total: 146 146
 6.Yrs said
Speaking of that Rick Ross line..

All dude did was rap about something fictional...and he lost his Reebok sponsorship..and still had to do one of those corny fake apologies.

Cardi B actually admitted to date raping and robbing n*ggas at the height of this cancel era and literally nothing happened to her.

She actually DID what he was pretending to rap about and there were no consequences for her. She blamed the men that put her in that situation and kept it moving.

Society all fu*ked up bruh..
Lol sad how true this is
+1   

4 days ago '10        #361
TDP410 
space
space
Props total: 178 178  Slaps total: 17 17
“WHITE” Boy speaking unedited, uncensored. FACTZ !!!!!

4 days ago '17        #362
alejandrososa 
space
space
Props total: 616 616  Slaps total: 156 156
 YSPromoshunz said
So now rap is parody and white ppl don't try to live out lyrics? Do I need to post news articles of people committing crimes and other sht based on being influenced by violent video games, movies, devil songs, and Eminem songs? Eminem even made a damn song called Stan about fans copying his every lyric down to k*lling their pregnant girlfriends, cutting their wrists, and k*lling their selves.

That's called a double standard to claim white rap is parody but black rap should be more responsible. Gtfo with that lame sht. A person graphically rapping about k*lling their mom and baby mom with details ain't parody dude. Eminem mom even sued him for the sht he was saying. Eminem was signed to destroy the white community and 69 was signed to destroy the Mexican community.

Now as far as reparations goes. When people at your job get paid do they rob each other for each other's checks? Do rich NFL or NBA players rob each other? Is Byron Allen waiting in Jay Z bushes to rob Jay and Bey? Why haven't Michael Jordan and LeBron went broke from buying the sht you claim black people go broke buying? Do they got education? What crimes are they committing?

Exactly. Like I said the black community need reparations. Trillions. That would solve every problem in the black community. Crime in the black community would cease overnight. There would be absolutely no reason to commit a crime. Most crimes are money fueled and motivated. Ain't no wealthy black person living in a wealthy black suburb bout to risk their lives or money going to war over a block. Most likely the entire black suburb would come together and start multiple successful black owned business and high level schools.

The only thing you would see on the news is how former white millionaires went dead broke from meth habits and are now homeless or living in ghettos or trailer parks and how much white on white crime has increased due to mass shootings influenced by Eminem, violent video games, and violent movies starring tom cruise
Ok I agree with you on a lot of that and it is a double standard to not hold white folks accountable. The only thing is I dont believe reperations will end crime in our community overnight. We need education first and reperations would afford us that luxury. Once educated things would change.

4 days ago '18        #363
ANewSense 
space
space
Props total: 7894 7 K  Slaps total: 543 543
DAMN!

... this was some REAL a*s sh*t! Perspectives. My mans said the reason Adidas fired Rick was 'cause he went off script and insulted whites (instead of the usual and typical blacks -- which is perfectly fine and normal, by their measure). fu*k!
+1   

4 days ago '12        #364
bmandagod 
space
space
Props total: 1922 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 JimDinO77 said
facts.... GSF isn't getting any airplay.... battle rap culture is still under the surface...... violent/s*xual rap doesn't equate to more money... look at that fag**t who made that horses in the back song family friendly is definitely the route to take financially
Exactly

4 days ago '19        #365
Dj Mannie Fresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 4578 4 K  Slaps total: 1744 1 K
 flav said
white mike!!!

RIP bro

on topic, dude is 100% right
Yessir! The original goat R. I. P mitch Mullaney @ @
+1   

4 days ago '19        #366
space
space
 ANewSense said
DAMN!

... this was some REAL a*s sh*t! Perspectives. My mans said the reason Adidas fired Rick was 'cause he went off script and insulted whites (instead of the usual and typical blacks -- which is perfectly fine and normal, by their measure). fu*k!
Yessir

4 days ago '19        #367
space
space
 YSPromoshunz said
Dude white kids live out Eminem lyrics. He wrote a whole song about them. And it was designed that way. They milked millions of white kids out their money so they could imitate Eminem and be hypnotized by lyrics to solely destroy the white community. Those dumb a*s white kids started doing drugs, cutting their wrists, k*lling their moms, k*lling their baby moms, etc. They got played harder than anybody. They paid top notch money to destroy their communities and self destruct.

Let's compare how many n*ggas dead and locked up because of rap. Come back with the numbers and then we can talk

4 days ago '16        #368
JarlesBronson 
space
space
Props total: 18653 18 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K
people don't even know wjhat a plant is now

Da Baby NEVER hid the fact that he was signed to interscope.. so how is he a plant

sadly what blew him up was catchin that body.. TELL ME IM LYING

people cant deny something they perceive to "be real" it was catching that body plus actually having dope and catchy singles.. cuz if he didn't strike well when the iron was hot it wouldn't have amounted to anything

also, people forget not only did Migos work their a*ses off for a hot minute with mixtapes they actually FELL OFF for a lil bit until bad & boujee shot them through the glass ceiling.. they had a a bunch of hits on no label 2 and yrn then cooled down DRASTICALLY.

3 days ago '19        #369
space
space
 Bkjj11 said
west coast and south dudes dont understand.
What u mean

3 days ago '19        #370
space
space
 JarlesBronson said
people don't even know wjhat a plant is now

Da Baby NEVER hid the fact that he was signed to interscope.. so how is he a plant

sadly what blew him up was catchin that body.. TELL ME IM LYING

people cant deny something they perceive to "be real" it was catching that body plus actually having dope and catchy singles.. cuz if he didn't strike well when the iron was hot it wouldn't have amounted to anything

also, people forget not only did Migos work their a*ses off for a hot minute with mixtapes they actually FELL OFF for a lil bit until bad & boujee shot them through the glass ceiling.. they had a a bunch of hits on no label 2 and yrn then cooled down DRASTICALLY.
Shut the fu*k up

3 days ago '16        #371
JarlesBronson 
space
space
Props total: 18653 18 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K
 Dj Mannie Fresh said
Shut the fu*k up
what is ur problem weirdo? all i did was state some FACTS and a take.. and thats ur response? not even a reason for it?

u must be on the spectrum.. cant even voice your own opinion and have a healthy debate liek an adult

3 days ago '19        #372
space
space
@ i dare u to watch this video
. One of your own blew the lid off of u

2 days ago '04        #373
bw5011 
space
space
Props total: 1377 1 K  Slaps total: 441 441
 Boogie1790 said
Smh yall n*ggas slow man
Hmm... Okay, explain house n*gga

2 days ago '16        #374
Boogie1790 
space
space
Props total: 23819 23 K  Slaps total: 3977 3 K
 bw5011 said
Hmm... Okay, explain house n*gga
You either white or seriously stupid to call me house n*gga for advocating the betterment of my people lol. IDOIT

2 days ago '17        #375
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69753 69 K  Slaps total: 31626 31 K
Crazy how n*ggas are downplaying the negative influence of hip-hop on the youth
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
165 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
331 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  11
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  4
LBGTQ School Programs Really Going For Em Young
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy