Rap A Lot Boss J Prince is engaged to Deion Sanders ex wife

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '04        #101
The S-Word 
space
space
Props total: 2711 2 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 TheGreyOne said
Very. It's too many pairs of brand new, unknown draws out here to go wearing someone else's hand-me-downs. This woman posting your photo under another man's name.

And in 2019 blacks can't be emulating the Italian mafia. They don't fu*k with us mulies. We have our own swag and that sh*t is fire. Deion looking fresh in that photo from his IG someone posted in this thread. Subtle masculine colors and hat game is on point. One of 'em looking Prime time and one looking like a rerun on BET.

But what do I know

if they're all happy...
...Not only is the feeling mutual, but I find the situation funny because Italians, like so many other whites in Western society, can't stop stealing our swag, fu*king black women (mostly older Italian men), & listening to rap, r&b rock, soul, the blues, etc., and all while still being considered 'other' to WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) whites, yet having just enough white privilege that they can think they're better than non-whites. Those Jersey Shore clowns are a prime example of this.

'Everybody wanna be a n!gga but...' you know the rest.

Last edited by The S-Word; 11-07-2019 at 09:29 AM..
+3   

5 days ago '19        #102
Bae 
space
space
space
Props total: 242 242  Slaps total: 55 55
Why do bi*ches get dropped and still hang on to the n*gga name? Same thing with Nicole Murphy.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #103
slummy 
space
space
Props total: 5111 5 K  Slaps total: 89 89

+1   

5 days ago '17        #104
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7089 7 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
 TheGreyOne said
The original poster wrote "wannabe mafia". Well, he's not "mafia". Mafia is Italian.

If he had said "gangsta" then maybe. But they seem to be emulating the mafia more so than black gangsters of that era. Pin striped suits were well known staples of Chicago mafioso wardrobes as they wore clothing by Italian designers. Black gangsters like Frank Lucas wore much less ostentatious- some might say tasteful- suits.

Somehow we- Black Americans- came to believe our own wasn't good enough. Blacks even got into wearing "zoot" suits at one time. Black celebrities dressing like this- with the watches, sunglasses, and maybe a chain- would be dope:

Lmao n*gga no it wouldnít. Iím black as ever but Iím not wearing that garb TF and Iím definitely not putting that on my head son

5 days ago '18        #105
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 24366 24 K  Slaps total: 1150 1 K

5 days ago '15        #106
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 19601 19 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
Apparently all them kids didn't ruin the pu**y

5 days ago '18        #107
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9688 9 K  Slaps total: 859 859
 Rugby Jones said
I guess if you old , all old woman are sloppy 2nd's.
Old? n*gga, bi*ches is sloppy seconds once you hit 16

4 days ago '17        #108
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1261 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Imissmalcolmx17 said
Lmao n*gga no it wouldnít. Iím black as ever but Iím not wearing that garb TF and Iím definitely not putting that on my head son
No hate, bruh- but why is this:

fresh to us (maybe not to you or I personally, but blacks in general) but this:

jokes?

We have to understand the social conditioning we as Blacks in the West have been subjected to. You laughed at traditional African styling but we adore Italian designers and rock $250 designer sneakers from a man named Adolf Dassler- a member of the Nazi party.

I know a man of Indiant/Persian descent who regularly wears a Dastār w/ his full beard a fresh outfit, and Jordans and he's not even Sihk (his parents are). But he likes the attention it gets and dude is smashing mad hoes with it. But other Persians don't laugh even though that could be considered clownish.

In fact, pretty many other ethnicities are comfortable- if not proud-of their traditional ethnic attire except for Black Americans. Why is that? Google hip-hop fashion and it's surprising who that style is marketed by and for. Hint: it's NOT black people.

Not saying it's for everyone but I'm going to be as comfortable with African fashion as I am with any other ethnicity. And I'm as American Black as they come.

4 days ago '07        #109
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 25374 25 K  Slaps total: 2459 2 K
 That Guy Fly said
Nah Pilar is better. They both been fu*ked by several n*ggas in the game but Pilar keeps it tight. Besides, Kenny still fu*ks Tracy til this day. Prime ain't getting no more of that Pilar pu**y
If you gonna fu*k with a pass around might as well be one with her own bread

4 days ago '07        #110
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 25374 25 K  Slaps total: 2459 2 K
 Bae said
Why do bi*ches get dropped and still hang on to the n*gga name? Same thing with Nicole Murphy.
I was saying the same sh*t to my girl the other day lol.These hoes like the status the name bring and the perks it come with.These bi*ches wanna move on but will f*ght to keep her ex last name.

That would be a red flag from jump if I’m dating a chick and she still have her ex last name

4 days ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 
space
space
Props total: 21144 21 K  Slaps total: 3151 3 K
 Rugby Jones said
I guess if you old , all old woman are sloppy 2nd's.
If youíre 24 all new pu**y is sloppy seconds

4 days ago '17        #112
HipHopJunkie 
space
space
Props total: 3513 3 K  Slaps total: 1039 1 K
Master Splinter out here marrying gold digging wh*res.

Hope he gets everything coming to him
+1   

4 days ago '04        #113
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 20959 20 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
 Walmart said
I hope J has a solid pre-nup if he really does plan on marrying her
That hog farm is the prenup

4 days ago '17        #114
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1261 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Tha754kid said
Nah, this ain't it. First one looks corny. The other two would be dope if the top wasn't so damn long. Too close to a dress for me.
I get all the looks ain't for everyone- just as with all fashion. I'm just saying the general style I can rock with and I wish more prominent blacks would adopt and promote fashion with a decidedly African flavor. So many other ethnicities have incorporated their ancestral style into their contemporary fashion and Africa has as well.

+1   

4 days ago '17        #115
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7089 7 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
 TheGreyOne said
No hate, bruh- but why is this:

fresh to us (maybe not to you or I personally, but blacks in general) but this:

jokes?

We have to understand the social conditioning we as Blacks in the West have been subjected to. You laughed at traditional African styling but we adore Italian designers and rock $250 designer sneakers from a man named Adolf Dassler- a member of the Nazi party.

I know a man of Indiant/Persian descent who regularly wears a Dastār w/ his full beard a fresh outfit, and Jordans and he's not even Sihk (his parents are). But he likes the attention it gets and dude is smashing mad hoes with it. But other Persians don't laugh even though that could be considered clownish.

In fact, pretty many other ethnicities are comfortable- if not proud-of their traditional ethnic attire except for Black Americans. Why is that? Google hip-hop fashion and it's surprising who that style is marketed by and for. Hint: it's NOT black people.

Not saying it's for everyone but I'm going to be as comfortable with African fashion as I am with any other ethnicity. And I'm as American Black as they come.

Not here for the history lesson kinfolk Iím just not putting it on plain and simple. Donít care what my ancestors wore Iím not wearing it. Salute to them. Itís a different day

4 days ago '04        #116
Tha754kid 
space
space
Props total: 3326 3 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 TheGreyOne said

Now these joints are popping. I'd wear these
+4   

4 days ago '08        #117
Skilly713 
space
space
Props total: 9314 9 K  Slaps total: 786 786
 johndoee1 said
A lot of this inaccurate and Johnny wasnít a major boss , I donít even think he sold kilos from what Iíve heard and on top of that he in prison again now if Iím not mistaken
Johnny was on but like it's already been stated he was and is a weasel with no shame or integrity.

4 days ago '08        #118
Skilly713 
space
space
So yall gone knock J for fu*king with Deion old braud while praising Primtime for snatching up Babyface old dame?

What yall got against J?

How yall dislike a Man who went up against this type of sh*t and is still standing?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/1997-murder-conviction-under-review-after-corrupt-dea-agent-convicted-of-perjury

We'd be foolish to think it stops there trust me it's a lot more innocent Brothas sitting down or dead behind these two.
+1   

4 days ago '06        #119
realgunta 
space
space
Props total: 66904 66 K  Slaps total: 3793 3 K
 nupe1911 said
Yeah but these two fellas aren't dumb and understand hoes.
hmm good point

+2   

3 days ago '13        #120
johndoee1 
space
space
space
Props total: 328 328  Slaps total: 78 78
 Skilly713 said
Johnny was on but like it's already been stated he was and is a weasel with no shame or integrity.
He was on , but at the same time he had dope houses selling rocks. His first charge was 15 for running a spot.
+1   

3 days ago '08        #121
Skilly713 
space
space
 johndoee1 said
He was on , but at the same time he had dope houses selling rocks. His first charge was 15 for running a spot.
Not to praise him at all but he was in a lil deeper than that.

3 days ago '13        #122
johndoee1 
space
space
space
Props total: 328 328  Slaps total: 78 78
 Skilly713 said
Not to praise him at all but he was in a lil deeper than that.
lol ill even agree without going too deep , but at the same time like you said hes a weasel and liar.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  42
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day
94 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
55 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Video inside Kid Capri Goes Off On Store Clerk For Being Told To Remove Hood From Ac..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Dave East a real one for dumping Kodak Black!!!!!!
103 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy