most viewed right now
11 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+53  114
54 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+25  89
106 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 days ago '16        #26
Almightyvsop 
space
space
Props total: 10013 10 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 SS";51092887][url="https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4hrAZZFIgT/? said
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4hrAZZFIgT/?[/url]

I don't get why he doesn't understand that no one gives a fu*k about him including the other hot boys...n*gga shoulda worked towards building a catalog seperate from the hot boys so he could get his money in the twilight years instead of slamming dope in in his veins and riding yhe coattails of his more talented harder working group mates.
I stopped listening when the n*gga said “everybody get they own tour bus”

This n*gga obviously don’t know sh*t bout expenses and what come with having separate buses.
+4   

5 days ago '17        #27
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16025 16 K  Slaps total: 6250 6 K
 "SS" said
And i understand wanting to be tight with the n*ggas you came up with, but you do that in private. Why the hell is he on Instagram daily begging for a reunion under the pretense that they can make millions. n*gga if you wanna squash sh*t with your friends squash it. Don't make it about business cause now he's sounding desperate
People deal with sh*t differently than the next person would, it is what it is. If there was going to be a Hot Boy reunion with B.G., Juvenile and Wayne without Turk, then it ain’t no real reunion.

5 days ago '18        #28
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 248 248

I don't get why he doesn't understand that no one gives a fu*k about him including the other hot boys...n*gga shoulda worked towards building a catalog seperate from the hot boys so he could get his money in the twilight years instead of slamming dope in in his veins and riding yhe coattails of his more talented harder working group mates.
.. Your mammy said get upstairs and take out the trash and feed the cat n*gga!!
+1   

5 days ago '06        #29
Lil Wayne 
space
space
Props total: 22481 22 K  Slaps total: 8791 8 K
Dont have a timestamp, but Mannie broke this down to a T. I got like 10 min to waste, will try to skim through and find it.....
Edit:
45:15>

Last edited by Lil Wayne; 11-06-2019 at 03:43 PM..
+8   

5 days ago '16        #30
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
People deal with sh*t differently than the next person would, it is what it is. If there was going to be a Hot Boy reunion with B.G., Juvenile and Wayne without Turk, then it ain’t no real reunion.
Exactly...so why does Turk think it’s acceptable to do a tour without B.G. then instead of waiting? It’s ok to do a tour without B.G. but it’s not ok to do a tour without Turk? Makes sense

Also, you replied to that person “Plus, you are a*suming it is all about money, but to me, I can clearly see Turk is likely the most loyal cat throughout the whole crew so it bothers him that he isn’t still tight with n*ggas he came up with.” It clearly is about money, Turk has been on IG live everyday for like the past 2 weeks talking about the millions he could be making & HE literally said that he needs the money. Also, if Wayne, Baby, Juvie & Mannie are all still cool, yet none of them are that close to Turk, how can Turk be the most loyal cat? Literally all of them have had problems with Turk, so surely he must be the problem & not them. For years, he’s been going on social media & telling the world his problems like that’s gonna repair their relationship. He’s just making things worse for himself

5 days ago '17        #31
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 16583 16 K  Slaps total: 6625 6 K
Turk gotta realize, no one really anticipated his verses on songs.

It was juvenile for the humorous street sh*t. Just the way he delivered his sh*t was always real, but funny.... best examples

“Now tell that to yo girlfriend, ya tell her everything else. She gon be wit her boyfriend, u gon be by yo damn self”

“I-I- I mean me myself, I don’t wanna see nobody get hurt/ u wanna live? Stay ya black a*s outta my turf”

“I ain’t really mean to hurt her/ but u know how it is/ u bet not ever disrespect me hoe in front of my kids”

sh*t like that. Then you got Wayne, had the most styles and flows wit a very distinctive voice.

BG was probably the most gangsta one who was spittin that REAL sh*t and had a dark drawl in his voice. The main one where I believe everything he spit.

Not saying Turk wasn’t real, but he just wasn’t catchy. He just rapped. Nothing stood out. He was the Tony Yayo of the hot boyz. Sorry Turk. All the other n*ggas got classics besides you. All them had a hand in magnifying cash money but you.
+6   

5 days ago '06        #32
Lil Wayne 
space
space

Kenoe is on BX got a bunch of #s behind his screen name. He produced this. This the only non CMR song from Turk I ever liked.

5 days ago '06        #33
Lil Wayne 
space
space
He was straight back in the day. His only prob is he was literally surrounded by superstars. He was never trash on CMR, it's just hard to shine around legends. Once he got out of jail his flow, voice, everything changed. Hes not terrible now, just doesnt hold my attention.

+3   

5 days ago '17        #34
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 15003 15 K  Slaps total: 32385 32 K

Stop all that crying, warden

5 days ago '19        #35
NoLimitGoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 260 260  Slaps total: 377 377
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I’m tired of you and other n*ggas talking sh*t about Turk like that n*gga wasn’t relevant to Cash Money’s success, or he was wack. The only reason Turk suffers is because his style of rapping is somewhat more ‘normal’ than the other ones. But when Get It How U Live!!! dropped and the later releases, Turk as well as the other Hot Boys were always in the discussion as to who was the best one. For me, my favorite Hot Boy could literally change from week to week. Turk probably had the best solo track on the first album with Infrared Dot and always k*lled it whenever he rapped. Unfortunately for him, his solo dropped when Cash Money’s initial run was coming to an end and he didn’t really get promoted like that. I don’t see a real Cash Money reunion ever happening, but stop downplaying that n*gga’s talents. You sound like a fu*king hater.
Damn, turk d*cking you down good huh. bi*ch n*gga you ain't gon do sh*t to anyone who talks sh*t about your daddy. fu*k outta here bi*ch
+1   

5 days ago '16        #36
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
Dont have a timestamp, but Mannie broke this down to a T. I got like 10 min to waste, will try to skim through and find it.....
Edit:
45:15>

1:29:50 (the OG Start This sh*t Off Right)

I’m still mad that we got the version with Mack Maine & Ashanti instead of Mannie & Christina Milian. Mannie said “There were some people that felt it was too musical and they dumbed the song down.”. WTF does “too musical” even mean?! Things like that is why I say Wayne needs a new team

5 days ago '17        #37
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16025 16 K  Slaps total: 6250 6 K
 NoLimitGoon said
Damn, turk d*cking you down good huh. bi*ch n*gga you ain't gon do sh*t to anyone who talks sh*t about your daddy. fu*k outta here bi*ch
How long were you in prison bruh? Homos*xual s*x is clearly still on your mind.

5 days ago '06        #38
Lil Wayne 
space
space
 Yung Tee said
1:29:50 (the OG Start This sh*t Off Right)

I’m still mad that we got the version with Mack Maine & Ashanti instead of Mannie & Christina Milian. Mannie said “There were some people that felt it was too musical and they dumbed the song down.”. WTF does “too musical” even mean?! Things like that is why I say Wayne needs a new team
Hell yeah. Used to play that snippet over and over. OG C5 was way better than what they released. It leaked like a month & 1/2 ago. You heard it?
+1   

5 days ago '06        #39
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
Props total: 659 659  Slaps total: 214 214
Besides his few good features I can’t even think about a solo cash money song he made that was good

5 days ago '13        #40
jaytxxl 
space
space
space
Props total: 2186 2 K  Slaps total: 89 89
 RubbahBandMane said
No loyalty. B.G. was the first rapper Hot Boy
Not even first Hot Boy he was the first rapper for that generation of Cash Money Records.. Without Chopper City, It’s All in U Vol 1 & 2 there ain’t no Universal Records distribution deal.. Because BG was able to sell so much regionally with those albums Universal decided to take that chance on Cash Money
+3   

5 days ago '16        #41
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
Hell yeah. Used to play that snippet over and over. OG C5 was way better than what they released. It leaked like a month & 1/2 ago. You heard it?
Facts. Yeah I heard it. The whole album is hard, especially Life of Mr. Carter, Scottie Pippen & Hoes. If She Don’t Then She’s Mine is hella catchy. I love the released version of C5 but the OG C5 is definitely better. Idk how Uproar made the album but Life of Mr. Carter didn’t. Not all of the songs leaked though, I still wanna hear Grindin with Jeezy & Thugger
+1   

5 days ago '19        #42
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 281 281  Slaps total: 36 36
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Even if you believe he’s the ‘weakest link’, that still doesn’t make him wack. A lot of people think Sheek is the worst in the Lox, but most people will agree he clearly isn’t wack. Not to mention, being in the Hot Boys and signed to Cash Money was clearly a huge part of his life, the same way it was with the others. How you going to tell that man to forsake and leave in the past something that was important in his formative years, and he should just ‘move on’. You ain’t in that n*gga’s shoes. Plus, you are a*suming it is all about money, but to me, I can clearly see Turk is likely the most loyal cat throughout the whole crew so it bothers him that he isn’t still tight with n*ggas he came up with. It isn’t that hard to understand.
Turk is not the most loyal he’s the most dependent. Yes at one point the Hot Boys were a big part of Wayne’s, B.G.’s & Juvie’s lives but they were able to grow and expand beyond that, Turk unfortunately didn’t get that opportunity.

Just a few years ago he was talking slick about Wayne, Mannie & Juvie not supporting him even after they gave him features and did a few shows with him. I think it was either last or the year prior he was on IG talking about how he’s going broke and needs money so this reunion is absolutely about money.
+2   

5 days ago '19        #43
JUANCEASAR 
space
space
space
Props total: 1544 1 K  Slaps total: 211 211
 Nuggz said
They gonna End up doin the hot boys reunion and leave Turk a*s at home and nobody even gonna notice
For real. No one really have a fu*k about Turk.

5 days ago '07        #44
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 57368 57 K  Slaps total: 4007 4 K
Has Turk released music since getting out?

5 days ago '15        #45
roddy got white 
space
space
Props total: 33914 33 K  Slaps total: 6008 6 K
So he want 30yo wayne to rap his 16 year old wobbly wobbly verses so Turk can get a check?

sh*t dead bruh. Move on
+4   

5 days ago '10        #46
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
Props total: 10998 10 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
out of all the hot boy members hes the least talented and least favorite

they should do the tour without his a$$
+1   

5 days ago '05        #47
chi town hustla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 37826 37 K  Slaps total: 2018 2 K
True story. No limit mfs and crash money mfs use to be at my ex bi*ch school ( Xavier) when we stayed in new Orleans. This chicken head bi*ch going to tell me Turk tried to holla at her and said I wouldn't cheat on u with him he's the weakest out the group. This bi*ch thought she said something good to me too lol I was like so bi*ch I suppose take that as a compliment or somethin.
+3   

5 days ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 
space
space
Props total: 1360 1 K  Slaps total: 314 314
Turk should go find manny fresh & do a damn album smh.

5 days ago '18        #49
rello99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 36816 36 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
 Beeasyc said
Turk been going out bad since he was getting into with that stud lesbian that was hitting his wife
That was a skit bro.. That chick is a comedian

5 days ago '16        #50
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
 KidKingGoD said
Turk should go find manny fresh & do a damn album smh.

^That’s funny because during his rant, he said he’s gonna grind without them because they keep making excuses when he calls them...yet he’s still asking Mannie for beats. Which one is it Turk? Do you want to work with them or not? Are they really refusing to work with you or are you lying? The fact that they’ve all worked with him since he’s been released...I’mma go with the latter. He’s making a lot of things up as he going along

Edit: he’s deleted the pic. It was a screenshot of him asking Mannie for a folder of beats

Last edited by Yung Tee; 11-06-2019 at 05:42 PM..
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  46
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day
94 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  29
Video inside Kid Capri Goes Off On Store Clerk For Being Told To Remove Hood From Ac..
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Man sentenced to 10 years for enslaving & Beating Black employee for 10..
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy