Turk is crying again

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

7 days ago '06        #1
3493 page views
64 comments

"SS" 
space
space
Props total: 16824 16 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
Turk is crying again

I don't get why he doesn't understand that no one gives a fu*k about him including the other hot boys...n*gga shoulda worked towards building a catalog seperate from the hot boys so he could get his money in the twilight years instead of slamming dope in in his veins and riding yhe coattails of his more talented harder working group mates.
+25   

best
worst
64 comments

7 days ago '14        #2
Wop2x 
space
space
space
Props total: 10822 10 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
fu*k Turk. Free BG
+8   

7 days ago '16        #3
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
Props total: 4376 4 K  Slaps total: 504 504
He’s been ranting for 2 weeks now. How long is he gonna keep this up for? Just accept things for as they are & move on. A reunion will happen when it’s the right time, NOT because Turk is broke & needs the money. He’s being kinda selfish tbh. The others have their own solo careers to focus on
+15   

7 days ago '06        #4
alchemy187 
space
space
Props total: 9515 9 K  Slaps total: 2843 2 K
Turk and Young Buck needa make a struggle emo rap album
+38   

7 days ago '11        #5
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15343 15 K  Slaps total: 922 922
the people that decide are the people that got their money up.
now it depends, if these people care about you they will if not, tough luck.
+2   

7 days ago '16        #6
Mrknowitall 
space
space
space
Props total: 14003 14 K  Slaps total: 641 641
A reunion without B.G tho ?
+27   

7 days ago '06        #7
LeMar G 
space
space
Props total: 59534 59 K  Slaps total: 6216 6 K
He been whining since he came home
+18   

7 days ago '16        #8
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
 Mrknowitall said
A reunion without B.G tho ?
These aint his exact words but when he was on live, he pretty much said People keep saying wait for B.G., Imma keep it real with you, fu*k waiting for B.G., Master P didnt wait for C-murder

I was sitting there thinking But B.G. is coming home soon...C-murder has life, so why would they wait for him? Theyll probably all be dead by then
+25   

7 days ago '11        #9
Anti 
space
space
Props total: 18056 18 K  Slaps total: 1639 1 K
The weakest out the group. Some nerve.
+18   

7 days ago '04        #10
kenoe212004 
space
space
Props total: 7031 7 K  Slaps total: 1198 1 K
+4   

7 days ago '18        #11
RubbahBandMane 
space
space
Props total: 12104 12 K  Slaps total: 991 991
 Yung Tee said
These aint his exact words but when he was on live, he pretty much said People keep saying wait for B.G., Imma keep it real with you, fu*k waiting for B.G., Master P didnt wait for C-murder

I was sitting there thinking But B.G. is coming home soon...C-murder has life, so why would they wait for him? Theyll probably all be dead by then
No loyalty. B.G. was the first rapper Hot Boy
+12   

7 days ago '16        #12
Yung Tee 
space
space
space
 RubbahBandMane said
No loyalty. B.G. was the first rapper Hot Boy
Facts. A Hot Boys reunion tour without B.G. isn’t really a Hot Boys reunion tour. I wouldn’t pay for tickets just to watch Turk rap B.G.’s verses, or having to listen to the crowd rap B.G.’s verses instead of B.G. himself. If people are gonna use their hard earned money to see the Hot Boys, then at least wait until all of them can be there. Turk calls himself ‘The Original Hot Boy’ but no he’s not, B.G. is

Last edited by Yung Tee; 11-06-2019 at 12:44 PM..
+7   

7 days ago '06        #13
on_my_grind 
space
space
Props total: 7222 7 K  Slaps total: 851 851
will rap for food looking a*s
+16   

7 days ago '15        #14
Ace dealer 
space
space
Props total: 29080 29 K  Slaps total: 1806 1 K
Turk really need to chill the fu*k out on instagram and put work in on the damn mic until he get him one
+7   

7 days ago '17        #15
Nuggz 
space
space
space
Props total: 1660 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
They gonna End up doin the hot boys reunion and leave Turk a*s at home and nobody even gonna notice
+21   

7 days ago '04        #16
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 49873 49 K  Slaps total: 9655 9 K
Free B gizzle
+5   

7 days ago '06        #17
"SS"  OP
space
space
 Nuggz said
They gonna End up doin the hot boys reunion and leave Turk a*s at home and nobody even gonna notice
I was thinkin the same sh*t
+5   

7 days ago '17        #18
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16038 16 K  Slaps total: 6254 6 K
 SS";51092887][url="https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4hrAZZFIgT/? said
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4hrAZZFIgT/?[/url]

I don't get why he doesn't understand that no one gives a fu*k about him including the other hot boys...n*gga shoulda worked towards building a catalog seperate from the hot boys so he could get his money in the twilight years instead of slamming dope in in his veins and riding yhe coattails of his more talented harder working group mates.
I’m tired of you and other n*ggas talking sh*t about Turk like that n*gga wasn’t relevant to Cash Money’s success, or he was wack. The only reason Turk suffers is because his style of rapping is somewhat more ‘normal’ than the other ones. But when Get It How U Live!!! dropped and the later releases, Turk as well as the other Hot Boys were always in the discussion as to who was the best one. For me, my favorite Hot Boy could literally change from week to week. Turk probably had the best solo track on the first album with Infrared Dot and always k*lled it whenever he rapped. Unfortunately for him, his solo dropped when Cash Money’s initial run was coming to an end and he didn’t really get promoted like that. I don’t see a real Cash Money reunion ever happening, but stop downplaying that n*gga’s talents. You sound like a fu*king hater.
+17   

7 days ago '12        #19
illEskobar 
space
space
Props total: 2626 2 K  Slaps total: 170 170
That fool Wayne stays dropping out on tour dates and barely wanted to show up on the blink 182 tour why would he do this?

Last edited by illEskobar; 11-06-2019 at 02:42 PM..
+4   

7 days ago '06        #20
"SS"  OP
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Im tired of you and other n*ggas talking sh*t about Turk like that n*gga wasnt relevant to Cash Moneys success, or he was wack. The only reason Turk suffers is because his style of rapping is somewhat more normal than the other ones. But when Get It How U Live!!! dropped and the later releases, Turk as well as the other Hot Boys were always in the discussion as to who was the best one. For me, my favorite Hot Boy could literally change from week to week. Turk probably had the best solo track on the first album with Infrared Dot and always k*lled it whenever he rapped. Unfortunately for him, his solo dropped when Cash Moneys initial run was coming to an end and he didnt really get promoted like that. I dont see a real Cash Money reunion ever happening, but stop downplaying that n*ggas talents. You sound like a fu*king hater.

n*gga turk was the weakest link then and he is now, and this ain't even about his rapping ability. This is about the fact that he refuses to be a man and stand on his own. If he's as nice as he says he is or you think he is, why the fu*k is he begging for a hotboys reunion. Why don't he drop some sh*t thats hot and tour off that sh*t and get his own money. I can't stand n*ggas like that, nobody owes him sh*t, he better do like their song says and get it how he lives.
+11   

7 days ago '19        #21
Souloh 
space
space
space
Props total: 283 283  Slaps total: 36 36
 Nuggz said
Didnt he miss their tour with the Ruff Ryders as well? I know he feels like that prison stint k*lled his career but tbh even he didnt go to prison he was never going to have the same success as Wayne, Juvie or BG.
+1   

7 days ago '19        #22
S Hussle 
space
space
space
Props total: 305 305  Slaps total: 12 12

7 days ago '17        #23
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16038 16 K  Slaps total: 6254 6 K
 "SS" said
n*gga turk was the weakest link then and he is now, and this ain't even about his rapping ability. This is about the fact that he refuses to be a man and stand on his own. If he's as nice as he says he is or you think he is, why the fu*k is he begging for a hotboys reunion. Why don't he drop some sh*t thats hot and tour off that sh*t and get his own money. I can't stand n*ggas like that, nobody owes him sh*t, he better do like their song says and get it how he lives.
Even if you believe he’s the ‘weakest link’, that still doesn’t make him wack. A lot of people think Sheek is the worst in the Lox, but most people will agree he clearly isn’t wack. Not to mention, being in the Hot Boys and signed to Cash Money was clearly a huge part of his life, the same way it was with the others. How you going to tell that man to forsake and leave in the past something that was important in his formative years, and he should just ‘move on’. You ain’t in that n*gga’s shoes. Plus, you are a*suming it is all about money, but to me, I can clearly see Turk is likely the most loyal cat throughout the whole crew so it bothers him that he isn’t still tight with n*ggas he came up with. It isn’t that hard to understand.

7 days ago '06        #24
"SS"  OP
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Even if you believe hes the weakest link, that still doesnt make him wack. A lot of people think Sheek is the worst in the Lox, but most people will agree he clearly isnt wack. Not to mention, being in the Hot Boys and signed to Cash Money was clearly a huge part of his life, the same way it was with the others. How you going to tell that man to forsake and leave in the past something that was important in his formative years, and he should just move on. You aint in that n*ggas shoes. Plus, you are a*suming it is all about money, but to me, I can clearly see Turk is likely the most loyal cat throughout the whole crew so it bothers him that he isnt still tight with n*ggas he came up with. It isnt that hard to understand.
And i understand wanting to be tight with the n*ggas you came up with, but you do that in private. Why the hell is he on Instagram daily begging for a reunion under the pretense that they can make millions. n*gga if you wanna squash sh*t with your friends squash it. Don't make it about business cause now he's sounding desperate
+2   

7 days ago '15        #25
Beeasyc 
space
space
space
Props total: 711 711  Slaps total: 37 37
Turk been going out bad since he was getting into with that stud lesbian that was hitting his wife
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
329 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  12
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
165 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+39online now  3
Video inside Snoop Has A Message "Oh Cuz, Its Black/Brown Together You Got A Problem..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy