Dave East Reveals "Survival" Track List

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+24  80
103 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '14        #101
RR1986 
space
space
Props total: 185 185  Slaps total: 13 13
Came in with high expectations from East since i been listening to dude for a couple of years now...needless to say he did not disappoint.

Production is fire, lyrics on point already got the vinyl on pre-order

+1   

3 days ago '05        #102
lilwheezy 
space
space
Props total: 997 997  Slaps total: 161 161
Somebody made a thread recently talking about what features do you automatically skip and after seeing this tracklist, The-Dream is definitely one of mine

3 days ago '17        #103
OozeTheOracle 
space
space
Props total: 10466 10 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
 Official253 said
Me and mines ������
He spazzed so hard on that

3 days ago '09        #104
59fifty 
space
space
Props total: 25828 25 K  Slaps total: 4482 4 K
Heard about 12 joints earlier...sh*t was aiight
+1   

3 days ago '13        #105
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 30330 30 K  Slaps total: 6733 6 K
boring a*s repetitive a*s features. get 22 gz . get fivio foreign ... ny has a lot of unique talent

ez skip
+1   

3 days ago '17        #106
SupremeBeing5 
space
space
Props total: 7067 7 K  Slaps total: 2154 2 K
Trash lmao

n*gga got Lil Baby, Mozzy, e40, Gunna, Jacquees, Teyana Taylor etc all on his album.

Sell out a*s n*gga.

Every track got a feature. Straight bi*ch sh*t.

Then he got Fabolous too lmao

I’m mad because he’s the biggest dissapointment in hip hop. That first mixtape he dropped was fire. Now he’s just garbage.

23 hrs ago '05        #107
bigpinero 
space
space
Props total: 1519 1 K  Slaps total: 143 143
Off my first spin Its a dope album. Expected a bit more, too many features. I knew that his first real album would sound a bit too commercial for me but I think he put together a solid project.

I wish he had Araab produce the whole thing. I find their styles mesh well together.

19 hrs ago '16        #108
Jesus 
space
space
space
Props total: 697 697  Slaps total: 274 274
Funny how nowadays music is so trash that people have to convince themselves to like a mediocre album. If its trash with the first listen its trash. No need to listen ten times to force yourself to like it. Seems like people like dave east more than his music so they trying to convince themeselves that its a good album. All it took was one listen for me to know that the chronic or illmatic was a banging album.

13 hrs ago '04        #109
Real 
space
space
Props total: 2791 2 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 Jesus said
Funny how nowadays music is so trash that people have to convince themselves to like a mediocre album. If its trash with the first listen its trash. No need to listen ten times to force yourself to like it. Seems like people like dave east more than his music so they trying to convince themeselves that its a good album. All it took was one listen for me to know that the chronic or illmatic was a banging album.
Not true at all. And even with 'banging' albums on first listen, those albums still tend to get better with more listens. There's absolutely no way to catch everything in one listen unless you're listening to some very, very basic sh*t. A lot of albums take time to fully understand.

I'm 33 years old, been listening to music probably every day of my life since i was like 8. I have a damn near $3,000 system to play my sh*t on. I like to take my time with music, regardless of who the artist is. We aren't them, so sometimes it takes a few listens to figure out where the artist is at, and to catch all the nuances and vibes and sh*t. To really allow yourself to take in their perspective, or the atmosphere of the album. Sometimes, these n*ggas can be creatively 10 steps ahead of what you thought you knew about music. You have to be able to admit sh*t like this to yourself to really appreciate the possibility of some amazing or groundbreaking new sh*t, cause when sh*t like that hits you it can be an amazing experience. You're not going to be able to fully realize some sh*t like that in one listen.

But do you. If you take in music on a basic, surface level kinda basis then that's on you. Just don't try to discredit or clown another n*gga for actually trying to appreciate what these artists are doing a bit more than you think they should

Last edited by Real; Today at 06:32 AM..

12 hrs ago '10        #110
nigga123 
space
space
Props total: 2754 2 K  Slaps total: 507 507
it really was trash and i'm an dave east fan

absolute trash

10 hrs ago '14        #111
4FIF 
space
space
Props total: 2864 2 K  Slaps total: 210 210
Got a few decent cuts on here

Godfather 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But that is more down to Esco and Green Lantern than east tbh

Its abit all over the place tbh, doesnt sound cohesive enough and too many features. Not a good ALBUM at all, could chop 5 songs plus easy.

American Made>>>Survival

Last edited by 4FIF; Today at 08:34 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  51
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day
94 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  35
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
56 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  28
Video inside Kid Capri Goes Off On Store Clerk For Being Told To Remove Hood From Ac..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  11
Video inside With one line, I missed Endgame Thanos basically telling me he was a mu..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy