Lmao: Cardi B pulled up to fight a troll that was hating on her online

most viewed right now
25 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '19        #76
Soulvoyage2 
space
space
space
Props total: 2748 2 K  Slaps total: 637 637
Stay out the comments.. ainít worth it

4 days ago '16        #77
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 14273 14 K  Slaps total: 2219 2 K
 Barbaraaaaaaa said
I don't get pu**y because you got the cape out for dirty Bronx bi*ches
Fatherless simp a*s n*gga
Nah you dont get pu**y cus you dont get pu**y. Go suck ya mudda dusty a*s boxden n*gga before I find you and slap the sh*t outta you. Type of n*gga sit on bx and f*ght n*ggaz cus of they opinion real loser type of n*gga

4 days ago '19        #78
Barbaraaaaaaa 
space
space
Props total: 6001 6 K  Slaps total: 2206 2 K
 BxCastro said
Nah you dont get pu**y cus you dont get pu**y. Go suck ya mudda dusty a*s boxden n*gga before I find you and slap the sh*t outta you. Type of n*gga sit on bx and f*ght n*ggaz cus of they opinion real loser type of n*gga
You got 14k posts
Boxden is your life

4 days ago '16        #79
BxCastro 
space
space
 Barbaraaaaaaa said
You got 14k posts
Boxden is your life
thats not what that means you idiot. Not only do you not get pu**y your dumb just log off

4 days ago '04        #80
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 9736 9 K  Slaps total: 1787 1 K
All that money and success but wants to risk it all and act like a bird.... silly bi*ch.. people get k*lled behind dumb sh*t like this..

4 days ago '07        #81
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 108646 108 K  Slaps total: 19086 19 K
 92baby said
n*gga I'm not about to pull up on some fu*k n*gga that I don't know from the internet as the number one female rap artist in the world
And thats you. Some people got that energy, you dont.

4 days ago '15        #82
roddy got white 
space
space
Props total: 33923 33 K  Slaps total: 6009 6 K
 richmoneycash said
Pride a mfker man. She willing to lose it all over somebody talking sh*t over the internet.
I'd count my M's and not give a damn.

Cant win for losing with u goofs. If she didn't pull up yal would have said she scared of a f*g**t. you n*ggas complain too much. Get back to rap you t-painin too much

4 days ago '06        #83
fresh3000 
space
space
Props total: 796 796  Slaps total: 134 134
 Drdeath said
Lol she pulled up to midtown Manhattan with her security nothing was gonna happen lmao!
Meant to prop

4 days ago '10        #84
BIGthingsSON2 
space
space
Props total: 8553 8 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
 Kim Jong Un said
Nah you just soft f*g**t
Tossing u on the ignore list. Bx troll policy never fails

4 days ago '18        #85
brooklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 12173 12 K  Slaps total: 1930 1 K
 BxCastro said
nah thats just how bronx bi*ches give it up not sure what they doing in BK. Cardi is and will forever be Cardi yall love doing that sh*t oh rappers dont live what they rap about sh*t happens oh they had money and shouldve chill oh stop the violence. Pick a side and stay there go listen to RnB
Stfu, who's y'all? U ain't never hear me talking about rappers living what they rap about...that's u little fu*king kids. Btw, I don't believe cardi raps about pulling up on a safe a*s intersection to confront a gay n*gga trolling her on the internet. If she does and u listen to that fu*k sh*t, says a lot about u.

4 days ago '15        #86
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 31081 31 K  Slaps total: 10405 10 K
 Bkjj11 said
She pulled up, respect. Male rappers talk that hot sh*t and stay home.

^^^^ya all some sensitive a*ses in here.

She coulda lost it all, she a millionaire doing this fkup
Stupid as fu*k

But you right

4 days ago '18        #87
Kim Jong Un 
space
space
Props total: 10835 10 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
 BIGthingsSON2 said
Tossing u on the ignore list. Bx troll policy never fails

U soft

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '17        #88
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 32361 32 K  Slaps total: 5180 5 K
 Bkjj11 said
And thats you. Some people got that energy, you dont.
As rich person that you never met

Why would you?

4 days ago '14        #89
baskeeyacht 
space
space
Props total: 19265 19 K  Slaps total: 3543 3 K
Stunt

4 days ago '16        #90
BxCastro 
space
space
 brooklynzfinest said
Stfu, who's y'all? U ain't never hear me talking about rappers living what they rap about...that's u little fu*king kids. Btw, I don't believe cardi raps about pulling up on a safe a*s intersection to confront a gay n*gga trolling her on the internet. If she does and u listen to that fu*k sh*t, says a lot about u.
n*gga shut up I done washed someone up on 42nd street across from stage 42 if you want to scrap you can scrap now in the middle of time square your probably gonna get arrested. Yall generalizing for you stop the violence but sell coke fans sh*t aint got nothing to do with age and im probably older than you d*ckhead.

4 days ago '19        #91
Barbaraaaaaaa 
space
space
Props total: 6001 6 K  Slaps total: 2206 2 K
 BxCastro said
thats not what that means you idiot. Not only do you not get pu**y your dumb just log off
 BxCastro said
n*gga shut up I done washed someone up on 42nd street across from stage 42 if you want to scrap you can scrap now in the middle of time square your probably gonna get arrested. Yall generalizing for you stop the violence but sell coke fans sh*t aint got nothing to do with age and im probably older than you d*ckhead.
This lame n*gga pushing 40 typing tough on the internet
Fat smelly Spanish n*gga

4 days ago '18        #92
space
space
space
 BxCastro said
If you're older than me or anywhere even close to my age (37), u sound like ur in ur second childhood talking about scrapping on 42nd st unless that was in the 90s . sh*t, even when they had Mars 2112 running was probably the last time where sh*t would pop off over there. U making urself sound like a clown though, or maybe that's your everyday outfit.

4 days ago '12        #93
The2ndHorseman 
space
space
Props total: 13702 13 K  Slaps total: 1009 1 K
deep down

real deep down shes still a dumb hood bi*ch

3 days ago '16        #94
BxCastro 
space
space
 brooklynzfinest said
If you're older than me or anywhere even close to my age (37), u sound like ur in ur second childhood talking about scrapping on 42nd st unless that was in the 90s . sh*t, even when they had Mars 2112 running was probably the last time where sh*t would pop off over there. U making urself sound like a clown though, or maybe that's your everyday outfit.
clown? lol yeah ok stop trying to make nyc sound like there's cops on every corner and your corny joke aint connect. sh*t happens every day in the city knock it off in and around 42nd street. 46 and 8th is off the beat and theres kids in front of that mcdonalds always doing dumb sh*t. Definitely not the safest block. I worked at port authority back in the days sh*t always happen on 8th.

Barbaraaaaaaa said
This lame n*gga pushing 40 typing tough on the internet
Fat smelly Spanish n*gga

another one of these white boy alias talking dumb sh*t get that n*gga sh*t off on the internet my guy. You still dont get pu**y and I'm not spanish and you still a dumb a*s for thinking I had 14k post

3 days ago '18        #95
space
space
space
 BxCastro said
clown? lol yeah ok stop trying to make nyc sound like there's cops on every corner and your corny joke aint connect. sh*t happens every day in the city knock it off in and around 42nd street. 46 and 8th is off the beat and theres kids in front of that mcdonalds always doing dumb sh*t. Definitely not the safest block. I worked at port authority back in the days sh*t always happen on 8th.

another one of these white boy alias talking dumb sh*t get that n*gga sh*t off on the internet my guy. You still dont get pu**y and I'm not spanish and you still a dumb a*s for thinking I had 14k post
The point, foolio, was that this ain't back in the days...46th and 8th been cupcake for a long time...stop it slime.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  20
Video inside Abandoned Japanese Billionaire 200,000,000 Mansion w/ Everything Left B..
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Lil reese reportedly shot
332 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Kojima Blames Death Stranding Poor Reception On Americans Loving Shooters
166 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+122online now  4
Image(s) inside TYLER RESPONDS TO DRAKE Getting Booed
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy