Abella Danger out bangin Maniac Latin Disciples & murdering the fu-k out of this track

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
47 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+27  69
108 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 days ago '05        #126
HARBINGER 
space
space
Props total: 15877 15 K  Slaps total: 5262 5 K
 blackninja said
You said it. I am the same way. However, there was a miscommunication. I give the nod to Abella because she took Mandingo balls deep in both of her holes, not just the gina. I have never been with a non pr0n chick who has ever let me do that. None of the women in the videos took him in the booty.

I am telling you that the women I mentioned had their booties destroyed by him and most black women have more respect from themselves to let that go down. Honestly, I would never stick it in the booty hole of a woman that I actually cared about. One thing I know is that when you are really packing you need to imposed limits on yourself because if you don't you will not be invited back.

most women want a comfortable 5.. 6 inch @

I already peep game. They be talking mad sh*t tho about wanting a big d*ck tho.

3 days ago '05        #127
blackninja 
space
space
Props total: 13101 13 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 HARBINGER said
most women want a comfortable 5.. 6 inch @

I already peep game. They be talking mad sh*t tho about wanting a big d*ck tho.

For the most part, women want comfort and ease from the D.

On the extreme side, SOME of the White MILFs I fu*ked with purposely sought out BBC the size of Mandingo or Dredd. Those women will let you defile them in ways you cannot imagine. However, I was not going balls deep in their booties. There are women who love the big D, some learn to love the big D from the right teacher, and some who close their legs in protest.

Last edited by blackninja; 11-09-2019 at 12:51 AM..

24 hrs ago '16        #128
3LIT3 
space
space
space
Props total: 892 892  Slaps total: 141 141
 KUKOC said
Shouldn't matter who says it.. How u gonna be racist about racism??
Your right no one should say it; but not in any shape or form should we ever always another race appropriate our culture our slang based off of there ideology or cultural or social economic status. You listen to rap doesnít mean itís ok. You date if an African American doesnít make it ok! Your poor, you grew up in a black neighborhood etc etc! Itís not ok! Thatís all Iím saying!

24 hrs ago '16        #129
3LIT3 
space
space
space
 The Dark Side said
what you gonna do about it Ivan?

$1000 says you won't ever in your life step to them folks about sh*t
I have and will ! Who the fu*k are you to say different! Troll a*s! Bounce chump!

24 hrs ago '16        #130
3LIT3 
space
space
space
 3LIT3 said
I have and will ! Who the fu*k are you to say different! Troll a*s! Bounce chump!
Youíd be pu**y to allow it! No self worth having a*s! Itís cool with you tho? Probably let a white girl say cuz she sucks ya d*ck lame a*s! Weak n*ggas is why our community is crumbling spineless degenerate! Your grandma lived through the civil rights era for you to clown me about another race being okay to say n*gga? Your a ducking clown!

24 hrs ago '16        #131
3LIT3 
space
space
space
 3LIT3 said
Youíd be pu**y to allow it! No self worth having a*s! Itís cool with you tho? Probably let a white girl say cuz she sucks ya d*ck lame a*s! Weak n*ggas is why our community is crumbling spineless degenerate! Your grandma lived through the civil rights era for you to clown me about another race being okay to say n*gga? Your a ducking clown!
And tiger likes it when his white wh*res call him n*gga so so sad meme is appropriate!

23 hrs ago '19        #132
The Dark Side  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 120 120  Slaps total: 237 237
told yall it was a russian

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  36
Image(s) inside KFC was out here wildn back in the day
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  27
Video inside Kid Capri Goes Off On Store Clerk For Being Told To Remove Hood From Ac..
171 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Whats your top 8 films of 2019 so far?
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+32online now  6
Image(s) inside Sean Price has probably the greatest & wildest album cover, I've ever ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy