online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
712 page views
25 comments

Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 105377 105 K  Slaps total: 17866 17 K
Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes Trailer

+12   

icon
best
icon
worst
25 comments

2 months ago '23        #2
Yopa 
Props total: 16595 16 K  Slaps total: 6178 6 K
I like it
+3   

2 months ago '16        #3
potorico1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18216 18 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
I'll watch, seen all the rest of 'em.

Should be interesting timeline/story/plot twist. Certainly writers in 2023/24 should still be creative enough.

This trailer, just guessing, can't be too far in the future. Or somehow the whole evolving apes(passed genetically) kind of falls apart, scientifically speaking.

He said, humans had Airplanes......yet apparently they have not ciphered out Technology, yet, or possibly never?

Looks like they just managed to get on a floating ship(???) and landed somewhere else, like people floating a raft to Florida.

If they(apes) can't make the DNA fusion of their chromosomes to develop tech, can't see how you could suppress human ingenuity, worldwide, for so long they'd never outsmart the Apes.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #4
young_fletch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6647 6 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
Will watch. Last trilogy was top 5 off the last decade.
+5   

2 months ago '23        #5
v3mp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25760 25 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
I miss Caesar.

+3   

2 months ago '04        #6
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 40321 40 K  Slaps total: 2243 2 K
 potorico1 said 🔗

This trailer, just guessing, can't be too far in the future. Or somehow the whole evolving apes(passed genetically) kind of falls apart, scientifically speaking.

He said, humans had Airplanes......yet apparently they have not ciphered out Technology, yet, or possibly never?

It's set 300 years in future. That's why he mentions "evolution". You'd think we'd see Cornelius, Maurice, Rocket, etc but nah...which is a little disappointing. I wanted to see the immediate life after Caesar.

It's basically about the new king, Proximus Caesar, trying to undo all the teachings of Caesar and go out and ki1l the humans who are now feral. Proximus Caesar adds "Caesar" to his name because the name Caesar is the highest position in the ape society. After 300 years, Caesar is like a religious figure.

+6   

2 months ago '16        #7
 Sir_Burn_Alot said 🔗
It's set 300 years in future.

Bout what I thought. That's no time passing at all.

Forgot? What year was Marky Mark planet he came back to? They had vehicles and government, art.

2 months ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 161848 161 K  Slaps total: 16483 16 K
Looks cool, it's basically now at the point where most of the previous films began where humans have devolved and the Apes rule the world.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #9
 Micheal C. Will said 🔗
Looks cool, it's basically now at the point where most of the previous films began where humans have devolved and the Apes rule the world.
↪🔗

Ok, according to this, Wahlbergs Apes movie, ended in 5021, where apes had evolved to at least human IQ at least.

However this-that was not Earth he landed on.

The Original Apes, with wild humans, was 3955.

So if this newest one ONLY falls in between those 2 Dates?, I call wack and unimaginative off rip. However, of course idk yet just calling it, .............and I'll pay to watch it whenit comes out!

Last edited by potorico1; 02-12-2024 at 12:59 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '05        #10
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 161848 161 K  Slaps total: 16483 16 K
 potorico1 said 🔗
↪🔗

Ok, according to this, Wahlbergs Apes movie, ended in 5021, where apes had evolved to at least human IQ at least.

However this-that was not Earth he landed on.
Yeah, I am curious how they go from here if they continue the franchise.

Will it be some time travel or multi verse type thing they were doing with that film or will it continue on the path it's going where humans and ape eventually co-exist with each other?
+1   

2 months ago '18        #11
Ryo857 
Props total: 9642 9 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
The Heston version was a paradox the walberg version I think was too slightly but like homie said above if nothing really fleshes out in this then the writers phucked the franchise I’m gonna say there is a punchline to it but we’ll be revisiting this thread come May lol

2 months ago '16        #12
I say they should set it in like 5000 AD.....Apes rule Earth and they just reachin installer travel, and stumble around get lost , wind up on Glise213b or some other water planet where human(like) life, evolved and just reached interstellar travel.

Have them clashing over some resource or technology that each other plantet posesses.

Planet of The Apes: Who says they need humans?
emoji

Franchise could stretch a storyline further than Star Wars/X Men even.

Last edited by potorico1; 02-12-2024 at 01:59 AM..

2 months ago '07        #13
Pistol Peter 
Props total: 26573 26 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K

le goo
+2   

2 months ago '24        #14
Mixbag 
Props total: 6196 6 K  Slaps total: 1744 1 K
 potorico1 said 🔗

Should be interesting timeline/story/plot twist. Certainly writers in 2023/24 should still be creative enough.

Looks like they just managed to get on a floating ship(???) and landed somewhere else, like people floating a raft to Florida.

If they(apes) can't make the DNA fusion of their chromosomes to develop tech, can't see how you could suppress human ingenuity, worldwide, for so long they'd never outsmart the Apes.
Apes don’t really need tech

That’s a human thing….

You thinking of human perspectives for apes….

2 months ago '16        #15
 Mixbag said 🔗

That’s a human thing….
Don't understand your post?

Is war, over resources and territory, exclusive to humans?

2 months ago '15        #16
Whatchumean 
Props total: 6678 6 K  Slaps total: 1726 1 K
TRASH!!

Only one we acknowledge…

🔗

2 months ago '24        #17
Mixbag 
 potorico1 said 🔗
Don't understand your post?

Is war, over resources and territory, exclusive to humans?
That’s not really a good point

They’ve won the war without the technology we had…

Apes are stronger than us and have a better connection to nature
They don’t need all that fancy sh1t all they need is guns and minor sh1t to protect themselves

Europeans couldn’t colonize the world if it weren’t for guns

And when the apes evened out the playing field we were no match

Again technology is a human thing

Do apes use it yes but it’s not really who there are

That’s a us thing

2 months ago '16        #18
 Mixbag said 🔗

Europeans couldn’t colonize the world if it weren’t for guns

And that colonization couldn't happen, if it weren't for a scientist named Ge Hong(Chin Dynasty).........stewing up gunpowder in the lab. So.. ok?

But that's digression, slow ya rolls "24. Read my post you quoted again, then read my response here again.

2 months ago '24        #19
Mixbag 
 potorico1 said 🔗
And that colonization couldn't happen, if it weren't for a scientist named Ge Hong(Chin Dynasty).........stewing up gunpowder in the lab. So.. ok?

But that's digression, slow ya rolls "24. Read my post you quoted again, then read my response here again.
I’m thinking ahead of you…

I’m not talking about what you talking about but I am at the same time

Your last response was irrelevant because they took over with little to no technology

So your last response wasn’t needed nor relevant you get it now?

2 months ago '16        #20
 Mixbag said 🔗

because they took over with little to no technology
?

Yes, took over an equal intelligent life form, that had been bombarded back to a hunter/gatherer stage.

My point was......they could not supress an entire species, GLOBALLY, ETERNALLY, that was fully capable of evolving back to space exploration level...i.e the level of being avle to weild weapons destructive enough to wipe out all life forms larger than mice worldwide.

Like I said, you quoted me erroneously, just wanna get in a grown man conversation lol

2 months ago '24        #21
Mixbag 
 potorico1 said 🔗
Yes, took over an equal intelligent life form, that had been bombarded back to a hunter/gatherer stage.

My point was......they could not supress an entire species, GLOBALLY, ETERNALLY, that was fully capable of evolving back to space exploration level...i.e the level of being avle to weild weapons destructive enough to wipe out all life forms larger than mice worldwide.

Like I said, you quoted me erroneously, just wanna get in a grown man conversation lol
Grown man conversation about a movie about apes taking over

Man log off
emoji

2 months ago '15        #22
mrwoodside 
Props total: 17608 17 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
Even with updated tech… none of them will top the one from 2001… the newer reboots started out ok but im starting to dislike these super cgi’d out movies…looks cartoonish af instead of realistic… if that makes sense…

Last edited by mrwoodside; 02-13-2024 at 12:40 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '05        #23
DaOmega_1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19567 19 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
 mrwoodside said 🔗
Even with updated tech… none of them will top the one from 2001… the newer reboots started out ok but im starting to dislike these super cgi’d out movies…looks cartoonish af instead of realistic… if that makes sense…

Stop it. This sh1t was trash.

Awful, embarrassing, pathetic trash that not even the admittedly impressive makeup or prosthetics could save or redeem.

2 months ago '15        #24
mrwoodside 
Props total: 17608 17 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
 DaOmega_1 said 🔗
Stop it. This sh1t was trash.

Awful, embarrassing, pathetic trash that not even the admittedly impressive makeup or prosthetics could save or redeem.
Its better than EVERY apes movie that came afterwards…
emoji

Last edited by mrwoodside; 02-13-2024 at 12:04 PM..

2 months ago '05        #25
DaOmega_1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19567 19 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
 mrwoodside said 🔗
Its better than EVERY apes movie that came afterwards…
emoji
It's definitely not. But, whatever.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9342
THEORY: Joe Budden Believes That Drake Owns Their Publishing Via Larry Jackson..
342 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Youngboy arrested for fraud
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1620
Image(s) inside Is Rolex out here making snapbacks and 3XL shirts??? ⌚️ &..
41 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3613
Did Y'all Know This About NBA Jam?
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games