online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 20 - Dark times for Brandon? Latest polls show Biden behind Trump for 24

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 months ago '12        #76
koolhand724 
Props total: 232 232  Slaps total: 110 110
 walkingonwater said 🔗
serious question -

how is biden supposed to stand up there during a debate , vs Trump or really who TF ever - and not get totally torn apart and embarrassed ?

so they really expect to try and run it back w this old man? He seems like his mental health has deteriorated A LOT since he last ran , no way this guy can make it thru a debate and even look like he's all there , let alone win
So Trump ain't old too he can't even figure what town he is in

6 months ago '05        #77
That Dude 
Props total: 33484 33 K  Slaps total: 7378 7 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
I don't need a political party to make my life any easier, sucks for you if that's what you're expecting.

The types of people who don't like me are people who lack common sense like your dumbass. You said Xi was the most educated, intelligent leader and the dude has the same meaningless degree as grade school teachers in America. But you also make your money in real estate. You don't even need a GED to do that. Your stupid a$s said we're all gonna have to learn mandarin. I remember when people were saying that same stupid sh1t in 2000.
You latch on the Dems like a bi#ch in heat. Nobody is coming to save your dumb illiterate ass.

President Xi IS the smartest world leader. He pulled China out of two centuries of humiliation. Destroyed most of the poverty without selling out his country. A 5th/6th grader in China is more educated than a 11th/12th grader here.

What do you know about engineering you are a fu#kin electrician you dumb fu#k. You need the Dems and government assistance for your failures
+2   

6 months ago '17        #78
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 146714 146 K  Slaps total: 61325 61 K
 That Dude said 🔗
You latch on the Dems like a bi#ch in heat. Nobody is coming to save your dumb illiterate ass.

President Xi IS the smartest world leader. He pulled China out of two centuries of humiliation. Destroyed most of the poverty without selling out his country. A 5th/6th grader in China is more educated than a 11th/12th grader here.

What do you know about engineering you are a fu#kin electrician you dumb fu#k. You need the Dems and government assistance for your failures
The Dems suck for the most part. They're just the best choice. After trump loses in 2024 and he disappears from politics I'll go back to being independent and only voting pro labor.

I don't work as an engineer, I just have the degree. I'm a union member in the film industry.

Literally no one outside of China and your dumb fu#k a$s think Xi is the smartest leader. He has the same education as a grade school teacher in America. Have a good night, social media is really bad for people like you and your mental health.

6 months ago '17        #79
 koolhand724 said 🔗
So Trump ain't old too he can't even figure what town he is in
↪🔗

6 months ago '12        #80
koolhand724 
Props total: 232 232  Slaps total: 110 110
 DJ Endo said 🔗
Democrats need someone new.
They will after bidens second term I think minority leader Jeffries should be the one
+2   

6 months ago '05        #81
That Dude 
Props total: 33484 33 K  Slaps total: 7378 7 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
The Dems suck for the most part. They're just the best choice. After trump loses in 2024 and he disappears from politics I'll go back to being independent and only voting pro labor.

I don't work as an engineer, I just have the degree. I'm a union member in the film industry.

Literally no one outside of China and your dumb fu#k a$s think Xi is the smartest leader. He has the same education as a grade school teacher in America. Have a good night, social media is really bad for people like you and your mental health.
You keep saying that blatant lie about Xi education. You idiot the competition in China is unheard of. 75% of US politicians arenít as smart as the average Chinese politician, this is literally the truth.

If it was the same education as a grade school teacher he would never be in ANY government role let alone president.

You found out you your electrician certification aint gonna do sh1t for you huh? And University is pointless unless you are becoming a doctor lawyer or in STEM. Keep suckin the Dems off tho
+2   

6 months ago '17        #82

Last edited by Ymmot; 11-20-2023 at 08:26 PM..

6 months ago '13        #83
phxzeke 
Props total: 7009 7 K  Slaps total: 1328 1 K
He canít parent his own kid how is he going to run a country plain and simple

6 months ago '17        #84
 That Dude said 🔗
You keep saying that blatant lie about Xi education. You idiot the competition in China is unheard of. 75% of US politicians arenít as smart as the average Chinese politician, this is literally the truth.

If it was the same education as a grade school teacher he would never be in ANY government role let alone president.

You found out you your electrician certification aint gonna do sh1t for you huh? And University is pointless unless you are becoming a doctor lawyer or in STEM. Keep suckin the Dems off tho
My electrician certification? I have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from a prestigious university. But most jobs when I graduated from college were in sales rather than working manufacturing side because a lot of EE jobs went overseas. It's not a bad job, but I'm more of a creative person and I landed a good job as an assistant audio engineer not too long after college. Then I got into the film industry, which led to a great union job. I love my career, I get paid well, it's manual labor, and I get to do some really cool sh1t.

6 months ago '17        #85
↪🔗
@🔗, what is pro turd?

6 months ago '23        #86
Dripset 
Props total: 4981 4 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
↪🔗
@🔗, what is pro turd?
Why are you still shilling for Biden bro, get a 2nd job you need it lol
+3   

6 months ago '16        #87
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 32982 32 K  Slaps total: 8715 8 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
I'm a troll but yet almost every prediction I've made has come true.... Would love for you to try to explain that.
no,no it has the fu#k not, you keep talking about Biden getting sh1t done but where? Bro Black people have blindly given the dems their vote for 60 years, it's almost as guaranteed as the sun coming up the next day, but for once in gawd knows how long black people are openly saying fu#k the dems we voting republican, do you know how fu#ked up of a job Biden has to have done for black people to really be on some we riding with the GOP?
And not just black men, black women are the most loyal dem supporters on the planet for them to openly be saying we've had enough of the bullsh1t points to a massive failure in the Dems.

Everything you say is a lie, but when you get called out by facts you either ghost the convo, move the goalposts or flat out lie. You're a walking joke who's only supported by the other fonts accounts you've created.

I get trolling but you on a whole other level with the sh1t and it's really fu#king sad, you don't show up in threads you can't lie about, like how black people are tired of your cousins coming in illegally, you don't show up in threads with polls from liberal outlets saying americans espeically black americans are tired of biden and if you do all you say is the polls are wrong.
Breh America is like fu#k Biden and the democrats at large yet you stay with the "nah that ain't real sh1t" or the "it's fake news sh1t'.

Do you know how pitiful it is for a dude who's under federal indictment to actually have a shot a beating a current sitting president, like it shouldn't even be possible,but Biden and the dems are so fu#king a$s dumb that that it's happening and yet you can't see it, it used to be funny watching your responses but now it's as painful as it is too see Biden in public being confused, sh1t is sad dude
+3   

6 months ago '21        #88
WindyCitySavage  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22573 22 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
If the Democrats were smarter they would have put up someone younger already, but I guess the game plan is the Biden admin is doing a good job and getting sh1t done and his competition is trump who was the worst president ever.

I told your a$s months ago it shoulda Michelle running

6 months ago '21        #89
 Booda Sack said 🔗
The second part answered your first question

No it doesn't

The polls are by phone, land line.. Who still has those?

But this still ain't good news for dark brandon
+1   

6 months ago '15        #90
Bronx Sasquatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18736 18 K  Slaps total: 9980 9 K
 Frankie Needles said 🔗
no,no it has the fu#k not, you keep talking about Biden getting sh1t done but where? Bro Black people have blindly given the dems their vote for 60 years, it's almost as guaranteed as the sun coming up the next day, but for once in gawd knows how long black people are openly saying fu#k the dems we voting republican, do you know how fu#ked up of a job Biden has to have done for black people to really be on some we riding with the GOP?
And not just black men, black women are the most loyal dem supporters on the planet for them to openly be saying we've had enough of the bullsh1t points to a massive failure in the Dems.

Everything you say is a lie, but when you get called out by facts you either ghost the convo, move the goalposts or flat out lie. You're a walking joke who's only supported by the other fonts accounts you've created.

I get trolling but you on a whole other level with the sh1t and it's really fu#king sad, you don't show up in threads you can't lie about, like how black people are tired of your cousins coming in illegally, you don't show up in threads with polls from liberal outlets saying americans espeically black americans are tired of biden and if you do all you say is the polls are wrong.
Breh America is like fu#k Biden and the democrats at large yet you stay with the "nah that ain't real sh1t" or the "it's fake news sh1t'.

Do you know how pitiful it is for a dude who's under federal indictment to actually have a shot a beating a current sitting president, like it shouldn't even be possible,but Biden and the dems are so fu#king a$s dumb that that it's happening and yet you can't see it, it used to be funny watching your responses but now it's as painful as it is too see Biden in public being confused, sh1t is sad dude
emoji
+1   

6 months ago '17        #91
 Frankie Needles said 🔗
no,no it has the fu#k not,
I'm not sure what you're rambling about, but here's what I've been right about so far...,

Trump driving interest rates to 0 would cause inflation.
Roger Stone had ties to Russia.
Trump would claim voter fraud because of mail in ballots.
Biden would beat trump.
Trump would get indicted after he got out of office.
The House Republicans investigation of Joe Biden would turn up nothing, there would be no charges.
There would be no red wave in 2022, the Dems would do a lot better than expected.
And I'm telling you right now trump won't get more than 10% of the black vote in 2024 (he got 8-9% in 2020).

And since I'm honest, here's the one thing I was wrong about...

Don Jr would get indicted.

I don't run away from any conversations, that's something these weak a$s trump supporters do who can't talk policy.

Also, any poll you're looking at today won't be relevant in 2 weeks, especially a year from now. These polls are mostly done through landlines.

Last edited by Ymmot; 11-21-2023 at 07:02 AM..

6 months ago '13        #92
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29189 29 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
 3LIT3 said 🔗
Interest still high as hell though and honestly thatís all that matters to me economically
I respect that. Everything costs so much more. A bigger factor weighing on elections..

6 months ago '17        #93
 WindyCitySavage said 🔗
I told your a$s months ago it shoulda Michelle running
I would love to see a strong black woman like Michelle run laps on these racist a$s conservatives. But I'm pretty sure she said she wouldn't run for President.

6 months ago '21        #94
 Ymmot said 🔗
I would love to see a strong black woman like Michelle run laps on these racist a$s conservatives. But I'm pretty sure she said she wouldn't run for President.
Doesn't really matter what she wants, I'm sure she knows that being president is a sh1t job, but she might have to do it anyway.. we might need to have her parachute in at the Democratic convention and save our asses
+1   

6 months ago '16        #95
 Ymmot said 🔗
I'm not sure what you're rambling about, but here's what I've been right about so far...,

Trump driving interest rates to 0 would cause inflation.
Roger Stone had ties to Russia.
Trump would claim voter fraud because of mail in ballots.
Biden would beat trump.
Trump would get indicted after he got out of office.
The House Republicans investigation of Joe Biden would turn up nothing, there would be no charges.
There would be no red wave in 2022, the Dems would do a lot better than expected.
And I'm telling you right now trump won't get more than 10% of the black vote in 2024 (he got 8-9% in 2020).

And since I'm honest, here's the one thing I was wrong about...

Don Jr would get indicted.

I don't run away from any conversations, that's something these weak a$s trump supporters do who can't talk policy.

Also, any poll you're looking at today won't be relevant in 2 weeks, especially a year from now. These polls are mostly done through landlines.
That's the best response you got? Really you're sadder and more out of touch than any of us thought...just stop dude

6 months ago '17        #96
 Frankie Needles said 🔗
That's the best response you got? Really you're sadder and more out of touch than any of us thought...just stop dude
Who's "us?" The other 3 morons at your troll farm?

Let me know if you need receipts for any of the claims. I made all those predictions before they happened. Of course you didn't acknowledge what I said.... this is why I mostly ignore trolls like you who never say anything of substance. You said I was wrong, what was I wrong about?

6 months ago '16        #97
 Ymmot said 🔗
Who's "us?" The other 3 morons at your troll farm?

Let me know if you need receipts for any of the claims. I made all those predictions before they happened. Of course you didn't acknowledge what I said.... this is why I mostly ignore trolls like you who never say anything of substance. You said I was wrong, what was I wrong about?
It's not even fun no more dude, you're a joke....why do you think people call you out in every thread it's to see what bullsh1t you're going to type so everyone can laugh at it
+1   

6 months ago '21        #98
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41427 41 K  Slaps total: 11875 11 K
Biden reminds me of my grandpa who died recently

super old and had dementia , they have literally the same cadence, puzzled old man look all the time

With that being said , I know for a fact Biden is just a puppet , I mean honestly do u think he can run a country
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2732
Video inside Bill Maher Went on the @megynkelly Show and Let's Just Say, It Didn't..
83 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3120
Image(s) inside Tahiry reminds Joe Budden that he threw her down the steps
252 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4618
She says 90% of women in relationships enjoy cheating
125 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Would you travel to India? 🇮🇳 Honest reaction from..
81 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish