online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Nov 20 - Dark times for Brandon? Latest polls show Biden behind Trump for 24

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 months ago '22        #51
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 37720 37 K  Slaps total: 27322 27 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
The funny part is that if trump gets re-elected by the end of his term he'll be older than Biden is right now, but trumpers want you to believe Biden's too old and trump somehow isn't. I agree though, trump's competition in the republican primary is horrible. The GOP is really on it's last leg.
And Bernie is older than both and no one questions his mental stability
+1   

6 months ago '22        #52
 OptimisticCynic said 🔗
Biden and Trump both suck but Trump is proven to have zero cla$s so Biden gets the edge for me.

6 months ago '18        #53
OptimisticCynic 
Props total: 3407 3 K  Slaps total: 358 358
 Booda Sack said 🔗

Obvious response and only proven in your imaginations. Only you thing you folks have because Trump is old as f*ck too.
+2   

6 months ago '05        #54
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44075 44 K  Slaps total: 4187 4 K
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
Im really confused on who they are polling. Who really cares about an election a year from now? People trying to figure out how they gonna survive these holidays.
Millions, I'm sure you can walk and chew gum at the same time too.

Think of it more like early mock drafts. They don't really mean much a year out. Polls this far out of an election have a 25 point margin of error.
+2   

6 months ago '22        #55
 OptimisticCynic said 🔗
Obvious response and only proven in your imaginations. Only you thing you folks have because Trump is old as f*ck too.
🔗

6 months ago '05        #56
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 44075 44 K  Slaps total: 4187 4 K
 Gunner said 🔗
*President* Gavin Newsom is the contingency plan. It's already cooking behind the scenes.
Nah, Newsom's comments about what recently happened with Xi visiting SF and them cleaning up overnight soured me on him and I don't even know him all that well.

🔗

"I know they are saying we cleaned up because all the fancy leaders are coming to town...that's true, but we're having conversations etc"

He can kiss my a$s with this political bs answer. Everyone sees what could be done but they only do it when they WANT to. They don't care about tax paying citizens that pay their salary or vote them into office. They have no issue finding money to clean up the streets for foreigners, but your own people? fu#k you.

6 months ago '20        #57
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28046 28 K  Slaps total: 4236 4 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
The funny part is that if trump gets re-elected by the end of his term he'll be older than Biden is right now, but trumpers want you to believe Biden's too old and trump somehow isn't. I agree though, trump's competition in the republican primary is horrible. The GOP is really on it's last leg.
At least they're pretending to have a primary, Or do you want to shine a mirror on da DNC situation where David axelrod is essentially pleading for Biden to step down.

6 months ago '07        #58
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 58051 58 K  Slaps total: 3353 3 K
🔗

Imagine commenting on the breasts of your 1 year old daughter
emoji

6 months ago '23        #59
Yopa 
Props total: 19202 19 K  Slaps total: 7953 7 K
🔗

6 months ago '07        #60
Gunner 
Props total: 5227 5 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 Stupendamatic said 🔗
Nah, Newsom's comments about what recently happened with Xi visiting SF and them cleaning up overnight soured me on him and I don't even know him all that well.

↪🔗

"I know they are saying we cleaned up because all the fancy leaders are coming to town...that's true, but we're having conversations etc"

He can kiss my a$s with this political bs answer. Everyone sees what could be done but they only do it when they WANT to. They don't care about tax paying citizens that pay their salary or vote them into office. They have no issue finding money to clean up the streets for foreigners, but your own people? fu#k you.
This is politeicks mane. None of these politicians...Federal, State, Local don't give af about the people. I used to be heavy into politics but none of these mofos give a damn about the "people." sh1t is so dysfunctional is disgusting. fu#k them all...both parties...Save yourself and your fam.
+1   

6 months ago '22        #61
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 62431 62 K  Slaps total: 14103 14 K
abortion gives to dems wins for at least a decade
emoji
+1   

6 months ago '06        #62
DJ Endo 
Props total: 4383 4 K  Slaps total: 457 457
Democrats need someone new.

6 months ago '17        #63
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 146943 146 K  Slaps total: 61591 61 K
 mypostmakesense said 🔗
Last time I checked Trump wasn't up on stage picking his nose like a 4 year old and forgetting what he was supposed to do next. Nice try tho shillmaster.
Trump's the one who was President for 4 years and never figured out how to do the job. He had the highest turnover for cabinet positions ever even though he only hired the best people.

6 months ago '17        #64
 Booda Sack said 🔗
And Bernie is older than both and no one questions his mental stability
Because he's one of the only people who's run for President who stands for the people. He's also not currently running for President, if he was people would be talking about his age.

6 months ago '16        #65
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 33070 33 K  Slaps total: 8715 8 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
If the Democrats were smarter they would have put up someone younger already, but I guess the game plan is the Biden admin is doing a good job and getting sh1t done and his competition is trump who was the worst president ever.
Where the fu#k do you get this sh1t from? I refuse to believe you believe this sh1t, you're like the ultimate troll
+3   

6 months ago '18        #66
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33764 33 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
If the Democrats were smarter they would have put up someone younger already, but I guess the game plan is the Biden admin is doing a good job and getting sh1t done and his competition is trump who was the worst president ever.
Dems made that same mistake when he got office.
+1   

6 months ago '05        #67
That Dude 
Props total: 33663 33 K  Slaps total: 7504 7 K
 Ymmot said 🔗
Did you watch the meeting with Xi? Biden will be just fine.
You are definitely the type of idiot that I believed you to be. And most of BX agrees. You are glorified electrician. The Dems aint gonna make your life any easier
+1   

6 months ago '05        #68
That Dude 
Props total: 33663 33 K  Slaps total: 7504 7 K
 Frankie Needles said 🔗
Where the fu#k do you get this sh1t from? I refuse to believe you believe this sh1t, you're like the ultimate troll
He is an idiot man. Believes he knows politics and how the world works.
+2   

6 months ago '07        #69
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 9009 9 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
Why dont one of yall n1ggas run? Real sh1t, well get yall a campaign team, promo, all of that…

6 months ago '16        #70
3LIT3 
Props total: 4313 4 K  Slaps total: 628 628
 boobalo1 said 🔗
He looks like he’s getting babysat most of the times.I don’t think he’s trying to debate anybody this time around.. but take note, GDP is still showing growth, jobs are hiring and inflation is cooling..
Interest still high as hell though and honestly that’s all that matters to me economically
+1   

6 months ago '17        #71
Its 
Props total: 70196 70 K  Slaps total: 5807 5 K
 walkingonwater said 🔗
serious question -

how is biden supposed to stand up there during a debate , vs Trump or really who TF ever - and not get totally torn apart and embarrassed ?

so they really expect to try and run it back w this old man? He seems like his mental health has deteriorated A LOT since he last ran , no way this guy can make it thru a debate and even look like he's all there , let alone win
They'll pump his senile a$s full of some industrial strength expeeimental sh1t right behind the curtain before he walks on stage

6 months ago '17        #72
 That Dude said 🔗
You are definitely the type of idiot that I believed you to be. And most of BX agrees. You are glorified electrician. The Dems aint gonna make your life any easier
I don't need a political party to make my life any easier, sucks for you if that's what you're expecting.

The types of people who don't like me are people who lack common sense like your dumbass. You said Xi was the most educated, intelligent leader and the dude has the same meaningless degree as grade school teachers in America. But you also make your money in real estate. You don't even need a GED to do that. Your stupid a$s said we're all gonna have to learn mandarin. I remember when people were saying that same stupid sh1t in 2000.

6 months ago '17        #73
 set117 said 🔗
Dems made that same mistake when he got office.
Yeah, 100% agree. There were much better choices in 2020.

6 months ago '17        #74
 Frankie Needles said 🔗
I'm a troll but yet almost every prediction I've made has come true.... Would love for you to try to explain that.

6 months ago '13        #75
jae dub 336 
Props total: 6242 6 K  Slaps total: 554 554
Biden gonna tell Trump shut up to his face again and Trump won't kno how to react again

emoji
emoji

That old rich fu#k never had nobody tell him shut up in front of a crowd and can't handle it

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+11711
Lesser known facts about the OJ Simpson murder case
162 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1118
6:16 in LA is 🔥 🔥 🚒
250 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1206
Video inside Drake Cappin To Lebron And Maverick Like He Wrote Mob Ties!!!
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-204
logo Fact Kyrie is low-key w/ Blood affiliated Make me take him serious
46 comments
1 day ago
@sports