Muwop Goes to Court Tells Judge He a Janitor, Ceeball063 on O Block Arrested for FBG Duck

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 days ago '19        #1
1830 page views
26 comments

CLOUTCHASER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 8326 8 K  Slaps total: 6800 6 K
Muwop Goes to Court Tells Judge He a Janitor, Ceeball063 on O Block Arrested for FBG Duck

best
worst
26 comments

3 days ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42962 42 K  Slaps total: 6317 6 K

+12   

3 days ago '19        #3
Legit Trap 
Props total: 3031 3 K  Slaps total: 104 104
The clean up man

+39   

3 days ago '18        #4
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 91506 91 K  Slaps total: 9088 9 K
I need the cheaper version of those red pants
+4   

3 days ago '15        #5
richmoneycash 
Props total: 23374 23 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
Them n*ggas ain't 30 man
+1   

3 days ago '20        #6
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40524 40 K  Slaps total: 13600 13 K
They knew this was coming
+1   

3 days ago '17        #7
Rablive251 
Props total: 1263 1 K  Slaps total: 194 194
lol durk a*s might be a fed

3 days ago '17        #8
yousabitch 
Props total: 19335 19 K  Slaps total: 5618 5 K
Trash a*s culture. Who are these idiots?

3 days ago '07        #9
CrazyNDaLasDayz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 25974 25 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
Trolling like a mofo

3 days ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86087 86 K  Slaps total: 25220 25 K

+1   

3 days ago '14        #11
TheMonument 
Props total: 4342 4 K  Slaps total: 545 545
MUWOP = MOP

+17   

3 days ago '13        #12
chi town jays 
Props total: 2539 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
Good for her hope she can move on and find peace, If I was duck momma I suggest she move clean out of Illinois and lay low she done pissed a lot ignorant mfer out hea
+6   

3 days ago '14        #13
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 59505 59 K  Slaps total: 5674 5 K

“Dude from 63rd couldn’t get back up”

Prolly talking about CGR but these n*ggas aint give not nann fu*k
+3   

3 days ago '20        #14
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40524 40 K  Slaps total: 13600 13 K
 chi town jays said
Good for her hope she can move on and find peace, If I was duck momma I suggest she move clean out of Illinois and lay low she done pissed a lot ignorant mfer out hea
fu*k duck momma...that bi*ch ain't sh*t...there's multiple YouTube videos of before duck was k*lled with this bi*ch dancing and singing along to songs about dead opps and living it the fu*k up off her son promoting murder and being a degenerate....she was laughing and joking about another mother's son being dead...but when it's her son...its please stop saying his name, I hope the feds get them, stop the violence

NO YOU FAT bi*ch...YOU SHOULD OF BEEN PROMOTING STOP THE VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR SON WAS BANK ROLLING murderS OF OTHER PPL KIDS
+13   

3 days ago '17        #15
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 14372 14 K  Slaps total: 7782 7 K
Occupation for dusty dread wearing mfs

Lames burned the loc game out

3 days ago '17        #16
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 14372 14 K  Slaps total: 7782 7 K
New york n*ggas are carribean

How come they dont wear dreads???

3 days ago '15        #17
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 72655 72 K  Slaps total: 23654 23 K
 Playboi Loso said

“Dude from 63rd couldn’t get back up”

Prolly talking about CGR but these n*ggas aint give not nann fu*k
This is definitely SOLID evidence in court lol wtf wow just wow I can’t believe this sh*t

If not they will definitely get this video they gon do that boy like Boosie almost got done with lyrics…

Hope he finished that tho
+1   

3 days ago '19        #18
chillvilup 
Props total: 174 174  Slaps total: 18 18

Free BG
+3   

3 days ago '13        #19
chi town jays 
 Tweezy12 said
fu*k duck momma...that bi*ch ain't sh*t...there's multiple YouTube videos of before duck was k*lled with this bi*ch dancing and singing along to songs about dead opps and living it the fu*k up off her son promoting murder and being a degenerate....she was laughing and joking about another mother's son being dead...but when it's her son...its please stop saying his name, I hope the feds get them, stop the violence

NO YOU FAT bi*ch...YOU SHOULD OF BEEN PROMOTING STOP THE VIOLENCE WHEN YOUR SON WAS BANK ROLLING murderS OF OTHER PPL KIDS
No, n*gga just no.. stop picking sides! So you mean to tell me if you got k*lled in the streets your momma should leave you out to the wolves??? Smh that’s tuff!

Don’t get me wrong I knew something was off about her when she now want to act after loosing four sons to the streets… but don’t mean y’all decide how someone should grief and come to peace and sending death threats and Harassing this old a*s lady..

Last edited by chi town jays; 10-14-2021 at 01:18 AM..

3 days ago '05        #20
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26253 26 K  Slaps total: 2220 2 K
 chi town jays said
No, n*gga just no.. stop picking sides! So you mean to tell me if you got k*lled in the streets your momma should leave you out to the wolves??? Smh that’s tuff!

Don’t get me wrong I knew something was off about her when she now want to act after loosing four sons to the streets… but don’t mean y’all decide how someone should grief and come to peace and sending death threats and Harassing this old a*s lady..
She probably not much older than us based on videos and the fact that she was fu*king her sons enemies. She also celebrated the murderers of other young men. She entitled to grieve however she want, but she raised these men to be demons and her suffering is earned and deserved. Imo. She should have had that energy for thr innocent children who’s lives her son played a part in stealing. Let’s not pretend these dudes could aim. Lot of innocents died.
+4   

3 days ago '13        #21
jaytxxl 
Props total: 10906 10 K  Slaps total: 463 463
One of these n*ggas drove his own fu*king car on a fu*king hit in the area with the most cameras in Chicago.. Boy CPDs incompetence made these n*ggas bold as hell
+3   

3 days ago '15        #22
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 72655 72 K  Slaps total: 23654 23 K
 jaytxxl said
One of these n*ggas drove his own fu*king car on a fu*king hit in the area with the most cameras in Chicago.. Boy CPDs incompetence made these n*ggas bold as hell
I don’t think its that much to even look into…

I wouldn’t even call it a hit… probably was already in the area saw an opportunity and took it.

Thats why it’s done so sloppy
+4   

3 days ago '17        #23
Badmon16 
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 112 112
interior decorator

3 days ago '13        #24
chi town jays 
 Soprano ATL said
She probably not much older than us based on videos and the fact that she was fu*king her sons enemies. She also celebrated the murderers of other young men. She entitled to grieve however she want, but she raised these men to be demons and her suffering is earned and deserved. Imo. She should have had that energy for thr innocent children who’s lives her son played a part in stealing. Let’s not pretend these dudes could aim. Lot of innocents died.
Again, that’s why I’m not picking sides like a lot of these cue ball a*s n*ggas is! and it’s weird she waited for all four her son to pass to do something about the violence but at the same time she not in the wrong for wanting justice for her son to bring her peace. All these weird a*s internet disciples want to her slide onna block for what? She’s in her 50’s that street sh*t don’t apply to her.

So let me you ask this so you saying if your name is big in the streets and You get smoked you saying that yo momma or pops is not gonna want justice?

Last edited by chi town jays; 10-14-2021 at 05:39 AM..

3 days ago '05        #25
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26253 26 K  Slaps total: 2220 2 K
 chi town jays said
Again, that’s why I’m not picking sides like a lot of these cue ball a*s n*ggas is! and it’s weird she waited for all four her son to pass to do something about the violence but at the same time she not in the wrong for wanting justice for her son to bring her peace. All these weird a*s internet disciples want to her slide onna block for what? She’s in her 50’s that street sh*t don’t apply to her.

So let me you ask this so you saying if your name is big in the streets and You get smoked you saying that yo momma or pops is not gonna want justice?
Of course they’d want it. This is not a normal situation where a mothers son is in the streets. This woman embraced it herself and was a huge part of the problem. I have zero sympathy for any of her pain. As far as I’m concerned, she can join her kids in hell.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-33online now  17
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales
71 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+44online now  13
Image(s) inside Did you know you could earn 200k/year from staking NFTs?
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Oct 15 - Biden's vaccine mandate for companies nears as proposed rule sent to ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy