Breaking News: OTF Muwop Arrested By Feds For FBG Ducks Murder... Durk Investigated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
103 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 week ago '15        #51
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31920 31 K  Slaps total: 8662 8 K
 FlareMafia said
Lotta y’all n*ggas in here chiraq fanboys and it’s sad because most of y’all are GROWN men WITH families

Y’all n*ggas really getting information from what y’all see on a Reddit Sub and all type of sh*t. A couple of y’all n*ggas should apply to be detectives in Chicago since y’all so infatuated with these lil n*ggas lives and solving cases

Police a*s n*ggas
That dude deadass posted 3 times in a row like he couldn’t contain himself. He probably went to listen to a durk song right after
+17   

1 week ago '16        #52
russisblack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16176 16 K  Slaps total: 2515 2 K
 Willy Boban said
If these are rappers putting in work themselves.

Then who are they henchmem?

They ARE the henchmen

n*ggas just turned rappers cause everybody wanna

be a rapper . Nighas stupid as sh*t they told on

themselves through countless interviews n records

+22   

1 week ago '11        #53
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53235 53 K  Slaps total: 5373 5 K
 t from the 617 said
i just went to check that sh*t out and saw someone named all these dudes who got booked for the murder almost a year ago how the fu*k
you think the cops didn't know that info as well... they was waiting for sh*t to snowball to this level... Now they got ol boy shooting the mall up, phone with DM's, Texts, all kind of illegal sh*t on the cam-reel etc.

We was trying to warn these n*ggas about the HipHop Cops since the 90s, sh*ts real and they are always around, local bars, shows, nowadays even in live-chats down to forums like this....

They are also fans of the music and even artists on some weirdo fetish type sh*t to lock these n*ggas up or be involved in these type of high-profile cases just for the story to tell...

They not gonna choose the music over a paycheck....

I seen plenty of these rap n*ggas get jammed up over the years just by the lack of awareness of what i have in bold.... n*ggas gotta move smarter if they involved in that life, first off being a street n*gga and rapper dont mix, you gonna have to eventually pick a side or stuff like this will happen... You definitely not supposed to publicly broadcast ya activities...
+36   

1 week ago '14        #54
dev920 
Props total: 2267 2 K  Slaps total: 231 231
 freethrow said
durk doing all this for n*ggas he came around to spite keef....now they gonna get him locked up....this is what happens when you change cliques every year and dont stick to your day 1s who you really grew up with.....durk got gassed by them parkway n*ggas

And someone snitched, one of they a*s told.

What day ones do durk not stick with? And durk is not o block why is his name attached to this.

Also what click has durk hopped around too. I thought he was affiliated with all these dudes since 2012
+9   

1 week ago '17        #55
Badmon16 
Props total: 882 882  Slaps total: 113 113
 Nemohoes95 said
Them boys over there at chiraqology on Reddit having a field day
being a detective is mad easy now, all you need is some evidence
+11   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #56
Johnathan Hill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42008 42 K  Slaps total: 5815 5 K
internet makes sh*t odd,
n*ggas will really k*ll you then jump on social media to post like they celebrating doing victory laps round the net.
if this ain't hell, I swear I'ma get my life in order cause Hell is not a place a n*gga wanna see.
+35   

1 week ago '14        #57
dev920 
Props total: 2267 2 K  Slaps total: 231 231
Why would they be investigating Durk ? He ain’t o block mighta as well investigate Reese and 600 breezy too they all affiliated

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #58
 Badmon16 said
being a detective is mad easy now, all you need is some evidence
this sh*t so dumb it done snuck in the backdoor of geniusness.
my man said "being a detective is mad easy now, all you need is some evidence"

edited to add: I had to prop u bro lol. legit laughs
(my spelling wasn't genius tho)

Last edited by Johnathan Hill; 10-13-2021 at 09:40 AM..
+16   

1 week ago '10        #59
Walmart 
Props total: 25133 25 K  Slaps total: 2622 2 K
 killuminati said

Durk already got a big case in GA... This is his RICOs start... The FEDS hit Oblock last night durk is also in Chicago right now he was posted up in taytown last night with the street blocked off (intel via chiraqology on Reddit)
Damn, I guess that rumor is true about the feds investigating Durk for supplying his homies with guns and $ to carry out hits.

Not that I want to see anyone get locked up, but I was wondering how the hell there were no stories about any arrests or even any news about potential suspects after a shooting in broad daylight in a rich shopping district in downtown Chicago.

I guess they say start getting nervous when the local police can't catch you b/c that might mean the feds are coming.
+12   

1 week ago '21        #60
Thotslayer 
Props total: 5083 5 K  Slaps total: 876 876
 gemini8686 said
You are so hype and giddy that you commented 3 times in a row. You don’t see how psychopathic that sh*t is? Look internally, you’re gay for these dudes and this sh*t turns you on. You’re infatuated
Facts
+3   

1 week ago '20        #61
Iron Stan 
Props total: 9378 9 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
n*ggas weird and gossip queens lol fu*k all these Chicago n*ggas
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #62
 killuminati said

took his own life?
damn.
that street sh*t ain't a easy road I see.
+7   

1 week ago '13        #63
Commission 
Props total: 99521 99 K  Slaps total: 16670 16 K
Never ending cycle

Using blacks have to reunite

1 week ago '10        #64
Walmart 
Props total: 25133 25 K  Slaps total: 2622 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
you think the cops didn't know that info as well... they was waiting for sh*t to snowball to this level... Now they got ol boy shooting the mall up, phone with DM's, Texts, all kind of illegal sh*t on the cam-reel etc.

We was trying to warn these n*ggas about the HipHop Cops since the 90s, sh*ts real and they are always around, local bars, shows, nowadays even in live-chats down to forums like this....

They are also fans of the music and even artists on some weirdo fetish type sh*t to lock these n*ggas up or be involved in these type of high-profile cases just for the story to tell...

That is true and people had the nerve to say people were just paranoid when they brought up "Hiphop police" until the dude that started the Hiphop police, subdivision Derek Parker, admitted that there was a NYPD unit dedicated to targeting rappers and their street ties.
+9   

1 week ago '16        #65
NoMore 
Props total: 1581 1 K  Slaps total: 132 132
So many hints in their music and interviews.

''That n*gga woofin' all that tough sh*t, get him left in public (What?)
It ain't nothing, I gave out a hunnid, boy I bet the coming'' King Von
+15   

1 week ago '11        #66
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53235 53 K  Slaps total: 5373 5 K
 Walmart said
That is true and people had the nerve to say people were just paranoid when they brought up "Hiphop police" until the dude that started the Hiphop police, subdivision Derek Parker, admitted that there was a NYPD unit dedicated to targeting rappers and their street ties.
i mean perfect example, CEO Chris... those be the types, the J.Reed's of "In Too Deep"... These n*ggas can be anyone from the "weed carrier" to the label silent partner... or even in a few past cases, i.e. Wu Tang, a manager...

It's no different than the agent/sleeper cell inside of an anti-establishment organization...

it's been in plain sight for decades at this point, lol!
+9   

1 week ago '19        #67
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 28428 28 K  Slaps total: 3625 3 K
 DamianDragunov said
Almost seems in the Chi drill scene, you put in the work to get your name up, than you start the rap career.
I do believe Von really got on after that shooting in Georgia with Durk
+11   

1 week ago '05        #68
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 82628 82 K  Slaps total: 3608 3 K
 Sinamatik CFR said

I seen plenty of these rap n*ggas get jammed up over the years just by the lack of awareness of what i have in bold.... n*ggas gotta move smarter if they involved in that life, first off being a street n*gga and rapper dont mix, you gonna have to eventually pick a side or stuff like this will happen... You definitely not supposed to publicly broadcast ya activities...

You know some young n*ggas don’t listen and think they know it all tho bruh...

...you can put a n*gga on game, but choosin to listen is all up to them.

+5   

1 week ago '21        #69
Holycity21 
Props total: 202 202  Slaps total: 5 5
 Willy Boban said
If these are rappers putting in work themselves.

Then who are they henchmem?

I don't know if these n*ggas qualify as rappers forreal. More like full-time gang members who rap a few times a month or something.
+14   

1 week ago '21        #70
shangxtsungx23 
Props total: 82 82  Slaps total: 57 57
+1   

1 week ago '14        #71
s550benz 
Props total: 4797 4 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
 Johnathan Hill said
internet makes sh*t odd,
n*ggas will really k*ll you then jump on social media to post like they celebrating doing victory laps round the net.
if this ain't hell, I swear I'ma get my life in order cause Hell is not a place a n*gga wanna see.
+10   

1 week ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 38995 38 K  Slaps total: 1580 1 K
 Thotslayer said
LMFAOOOOOOOO

YO you made me spit out my food

Dying
Can't make this fu*k sh*t up
+1   

1 week ago '17        #73
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 104914 104 K  Slaps total: 4413 4 K
These n*ggas got more acronyms than the lbgahsbekx community
+10   

1 week ago '13        #74
Ta388 
Props total: 11384 11 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 5ive04our said
“I grab my glock and call muwop cause he gone shoot to k*ll”

That was facts too
+5   

1 week ago '16        #75
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 96415 96 K  Slaps total: 10889 10 K
A whole lotta nothin. k*llin because of middle school beef.
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+117online now  10
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Lil Durk basically has a song detailing the murder of FBG Duck