Hitman holla girlfriend cinnamon shot during home invaision

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '11        #51
greedy87 
Props total: 15601 15 K  Slaps total: 4943 4 K
 S PHX GOD said
..you good, fam? n*gga so mad son is a having a seizure
This ain’t you twice weird n*gga??? Gone head and deflect weird n*gga

2 weeks ago '17        #52
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52755 52 K  Slaps total: 7438 7 K
 greedy87 said
This ain’t you twice weird n*gga??? Gone head and deflect weird n*gga

a VM is not a "personal message.."

i never sent you a pm you phaggot

2 weeks ago '11        #53
greedy87 
 S PHX GOD said
a VM is not a "personal message.."

i never sent you a pm you phaggot
Why are you sending me messages at all?? Wouldn’t that make you gay? Show me where I messaged you? ? n*ggas tryna deflect now smh

2 weeks ago '21        #54
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1401 1 K  Slaps total: 624 624
First off hopefully she recovers. But that Boy aint gon do sh*t. Capper of the century. Professional talker.
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #55
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 69412 69 K  Slaps total: 8303 8 K
Damn... That's heartbreaking...
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
S PHX GOD 
 greedy87 said
Why are you sending me messages at all?? Wouldn’t that make you gay? Show me where I messaged you? ? n*ggas tryna deflect now smh
dogs.. who quoted who first in this thread

i never said sh*t to you, you decided to pop out of west bubble fu*k talking about weirdos, this that and the 3rd

@ now i know exactly what you be talking about with these n*ggas lmaoo

2 weeks ago '11        #57
greedy87 
 S PHX GOD said

i never said sh*t to you, you decided to pop out of west bubble fu*k talking about weirdos, this that and the 3rd

He must be talking about you . The n*gga who keeps sending me VMs, and going around stalking me and every post I make. Bro you’ve been sending me VMs / slapping random post like a weirdo, since July like a weirdo.

I asked you a question why have you been VM me??? Don’t duck that question. While you tryna tag someone in for backup. Weirdo

n*gga slapped a post saying prayers up. You gotta be white or a corny black dude with stalk like behavior. Now you don’t know what’s going on? Or why I quoted you.

2 weeks ago '13        #58
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102728 102 K  Slaps total: 41932 41 K
 S PHX GOD said

Big facts

+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
S PHX GOD 
 THEDONN said
Big facts

n*gga must've got mad for a post i slapped last year or something.. now he's holding a grudge lmaooooool

n*gga really said I'm stalking him, son is fu*king delusional lmaoo

2 weeks ago '18        #60
noon 
Props total: 983 983  Slaps total: 46 46
Smfh. Wow.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #61
RileyEsco 
Props total: 63074 63 K  Slaps total: 469 469
Gotta' be a helpless a*s feeling to be on the phone while all that's going down.

Wish her a strong recovery.
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #62
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 209409 209 K  Slaps total: 25371 25 K
 itsthekid123 said
didnt hitman do somethin to someone recently
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #63
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40560 40 K  Slaps total: 7550 7 K
 ImblackuNOT said
First off hopefully she recovers. But that Boy aint gon do sh*t. Capper of the century. Professional talker.
dont underestimate when you push a n*gga to the edge. it dont take much to do something stupid and lose it all. its happened plenty of times
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #64
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 88457 88 K  Slaps total: 19422 19 K
Why is he on Instagram writing this?

I don’t understand how people can be in the midst of trauma and they have to tell everyone about it on Instagram

Tacky
+19   

2 weeks ago '11        #65
greedy87 
 S PHX GOD said
n*gga must've got mad for a post i slapped last year or something.. now he's holding a grudge lmaooooool

n*gga really said I'm stalking him, son is fu*king delusional lmaoo
Is this you?? Just a simple yes or no??

2 weeks ago '14        #66
 Nautilus O said

I don’t understand how people can be in the midst of trauma and they have to tell everyone about it on Instagram

Tacky
bruh if my wife got shot in the head and is in the hospital, you think ima run to Boxden and be like

“What up BX fam, just wanted to tell y’all I won’t be making the Lakers thread tonight, my wifey got shot in the face and she in ICU, hit that Like tho, I’ll talk to y’all soon”

Some things don’t need to be broadcasted to strangers online. Has some respect for her and her family, now the news is all over about her

I hope she recovers completely and she can live out the rest of her life healthy and happy
+22   

2 weeks ago '11        #67
greedy87 
 Kyu said
bruh if my wife got shot in the head and is in the hospital, you think ima run to Boxden and be like

“What up BX fam, just wanted to tell y’all I won’t be making the Lakers thread tonight, my wifey got shot in the face and she in ICU, hit that Like tho, I’ll talk to y’all soon”

Some things don’t need to be broadcasted to strangers online. Has some respect for her and her family, now the news is all over about her

I hope she recovers completely and she can live out the rest of her life healthy and happy
Or maybe it can help findout who did it? Or he’s just sitting there in the hospital tryna take his mind off what going on. n*ggas be super judgmental but it is what it is.

2 weeks ago '14        #68
 greedy87 said
Or maybe it can help findout who did it? Or he’s just sitting there in the hospital tryna take his mind off what going on. n*ggas be super judgmental but it is what it is.
Yeah social media ain’t gonna help him find out who did it by him posting what he wrote. The just happened and he ran to his IG to let people know. Some things are intimate and don’t need to be revealed. This is a sensitive issue, I just don’t think everything needs to be revealed to your followers
+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 39000 39 K  Slaps total: 1580 1 K
 MegaTON said

jumped somebody at a gas station
That hoe sh*t

I hope this ain't that because if so....
+5   

2 weeks ago '10        #70
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 88457 88 K  Slaps total: 19422 19 K
 Kyu said
Yeah social media ain’t gonna help him find out who did it by him posting what he wrote. The just happened and he ran to his IG to let people know. Some things are intimate and don’t need to be revealed. This is a sensitive issue, I just don’t think everything needs to be revealed to your followers
It happens way too often. Something happens to someone and they immediately run to social media to inform the world how terrible it was.
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #71
GeneralAntz 
Props total: 1027 1 K  Slaps total: 51 51
All jokes aside. Praying for a full recovery for her. Shot in cheek and bullet came out the back of her head i believe. That is serious.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #72
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100
Props total: 88792 88 K  Slaps total: 10645 10 K
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
S PHX GOD 
 GeneralAntz said
All jokes aside. Praying for a full recovery for her. Shot in cheek and bullet came out the back of her head i believe. That is serious.

2 weeks ago '20        #74
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21454 21 K  Slaps total: 1411 1 K
 Nautilus O said

Tacky
Although I'm anti-social media, I guess people needa sounding board to vent to. That is some tough stuff that happened.

Dude seems like he's about to lose his mind and I understand.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #75
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21454 21 K  Slaps total: 1411 1 K
 Nautilus O said
It happens way too often. Something happens to someone and they immediately run to social media to inform the world how terrible it was.
Usually when chicks get into relationship issues, I see an issue with that when they run to social media and broadcast the 5 Ws and 1 H about every argument, disagreement, etc.

But iono, I'm in the grey here and kinda understand from Holla's POV. He is a battle rapper and somewhat in the industry so I'm sure a good number of his followers he knows personally and since he is a public figure within his own right (mad views from battle rap, having his face on national TV live doing Wild "N Out, etc.) he has to also have a good amount of followers that really fu*k with him hard too and would legitimately be concerned about some sh*t like this; his girl done got shot at and he's kinda at a crossroads where he could risk his career and life for getback or cooperate with the law for getback and be looked at as a snitch. Plus his girl is f*ghting for her life. I wouldn't know what to do in his shoes honestly. But if social media can help him at least keep a cool head so he can think this through rationally and not do some regretful or backfiring sh*t then I'm all for it. I hope him, his girl and the ones affected can seriously get through this.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside The 100 greatest TV series of the 21st Century
127 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+119online now  10
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  8
Video inside Gta trilogy trailer is here!
201 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside The Mom Of 18 Year Old Girl Deja Haugabook Who Married Her Godfather Is..
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy