BREAKING: Edai600 Was Killed Last Night in Chicago (RIP to the OG)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 months ago '17        #51
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 104033 104 K  Slaps total: 4339 4 K
Doesn't surprise me. The only drill song I ever liked was War so I'm familiar with him. n*gga rapped about kicking Lil Jojo urn on the floor. Nothing good is coming if you rapping bout sh*t like that.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #52
WAVYASSWARREN 
Props total: 7300 7 K  Slaps total: 184 184
That’s crazy edai cdai and rondo and fredo had a couple tracks I had in rotation back then. Meanwhile chief keef bounced and never looked back. Even if y’all say “he can’t go back” why would he even want to.

Last edited by WAVYASSWARREN; 08-01-2021 at 11:51 AM..
+8   

3 months ago '12        #53
KUKOC 
Props total: 6362 6 K  Slaps total: 2473 2 K
 Birdland said
This man in here proud and ready to take up for white supremacy ? Rather what he saying was relative or not your stance look funny in the light .
I'm taking up for white supremacy???

I asked a question.. it's getting old to see everyone blame everything in this country on white supremacy just because they don't want to take responsibility or accountability for their actions or actions of the culture they support

At the end of the day every human being is an individual.. they move their own hands feet and mouth and do what they choose to do.. miss me with that victim bullsh*t.. miss me with that whatever happens in my life is not my fault because of something that happened hundreds of years ago

Pussies

3 months ago '17        #54
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86085 86 K  Slaps total: 25220 25 K
 nodayzoffatl said
Shot twice in the back...died at the hospital

RIP EDAI I know his lil bro Cdai hurting in that cell

My all time fav Edai Tracks

RIP EDAI AND ZACKTV1

Word, that Came From Nothin tape was dope.

3 months ago '14        #55
Birdland 
Props total: 4687 4 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 KUKOC said

I asked a question.. it's getting old to see everyone blame everything in this country on white supremacy just because they don't want to take responsibility or accountability for their actions or actions of the culture they support

At the end of the day every human being is an individual.. they move their own hands feet and mouth and do what they choose to do.. miss me with that victim bullsh*t.. miss me with that whatever happens in my life is not my fault because of something that happened hundreds of years ago

Pussies
You said all that to say you are in fact taking up for white supremacy . Thank you
+6   

3 months ago '17        #56
 nodayzoffatl said
when dude make it to 32 you damn near think they done figured it out...but aint no way around it you gotta leave the city to have a chance

and I'm sure he had it on him...but didn't even see it coming. Hit twice in the back. Went thru to abdomen and chest according to the police report

That’s fu*ked up. when they want u, they want u.

Remember how they did Ole boy dissin herb??

3 months ago '04        #57
slapaho 
Props total: 13073 13 K  Slaps total: 611 611
Hadn’t heard him or his name in a long a*s time.

Hoped it wouldn’t be a Rip tho damn..
+2   

3 months ago '16        #58
genxcide 
Props total: 3566 3 K  Slaps total: 477 477
 Free my soul said
Feed n*ggas and spend millions to lock each up for life or 30-40 years or let them k*ll each other for free? White supremacy is founded upon ignorance but not blinded by the fact that their groundwork of racism depopulates the black race for free

Good answer. But doesn't really answer ops question of,why every other state the feds locks up rappers and uses their lyrics against them,except for chicago.

3 months ago '12        #59
KUKOC 
 Birdland said
You said all that to say you are in fact taking up for white supremacy . Thank you
U must be a female

Have a good day miss

3 months ago '19        #60
World Wide Pleb 
Props total: 6381 6 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
Chicago cleaning itself
+1   

3 months ago '10        #61
beast mode  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7792 7 K  Slaps total: 3698 3 K
 Free my soul said
Who do you think dropped guns and drugs in the hood? White supremacy laid the groundwork for how violent gangs came about. If white supremacy did not exists how it does, the panthers would be the only gangs out there in the hood

3 months ago '17        #62
TROY 
Props total: 14175 14 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said

Part 2. Da good old days. Rondos verse on repeat
+1   

3 months ago '20        #63
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 4283 4 K  Slaps total: 2829 2 K
 nodayzoffatl said
Shot twice in the back...died at the hospital

RIP EDAI I know his lil bro Cdai hurting in that cell

My all time fav Edai Tracks

RIP EDAI AND ZACKTV1

All that sh*t is trash. Holy sh*t

3 months ago '16        #64
Teknicks 
Props total: 35250 35 K  Slaps total: 6281 6 K
 KUKOC said
What does gang violence have to do with white supremacy??

I'm interested in hearing this one
Literally everything. Who do you think made the housing projects? The gangs? Black and brown people?

While white people were being giving free land in rural areas and crazy low loans in the burbs. Black people were literally told where to live. Like literally, they zoned out where non white people could live, this was federal and local policy.

The non white neighborhoods automatically get worse everything access to food, jobs, education, transportation.

Poverty in urban areas breeds gangs, the gang of New York movie is all about non white gangs, the Irish and Italians.. Back then they weren't considered white. Only WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) were truly white.

Why do you think there are no white housing projects? Lol that's why. Poor white people were moved to trailer parks and rural areas where the conditions are bad but still much better.

Then you have Cointelpro where the government undermined all black leaders and was even found liable for MLKs death.

And the cherry on top was the Iran Contra I don't even know what to call it.. It's not a scandal, it's much worse.. Basically the government did all kinds of foul shyt, and one was using cocaine sales in the black community to fund rebels f*ghting communism.

They literally gave Rick Ross' tennis coach (not the rapper) the right to sell as much cocaine and guns to the hood as he wanted as long as the drug money was used to f*ght communism.

There's plenty more reasons but that sums up the main ones.. The Italian Mafia never lost power, Italians as a whole were allowed to have equality.
+12   

3 months ago '19        #65
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 83309 83 K  Slaps total: 12631 12 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
That war song was the most disrespectful diss outta chicago imo
Lyrically it was but Dead bi*ches had sum real demonic energy to it
+3   

3 months ago '17        #66
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
Ain’t no RIP for this bi*ch a*s boy. He ain’t let Tooka Rest In Peace

Yes so his ENEMIES should be the one making that comment, not us listeners

Unless tooka was ur brother or cousin? Homeboy?

3 months ago '18        #67
Most Palone 
Props total: 22484 22 K  Slaps total: 1502 1 K
 RivLoccKC said
If you know this. The people on the hood know this. And still wouldn’t change. That’s on them.

Plus. Where the gun drops at? Do they come down like a Loadout on war zone? If so I need to pull up cause this Staccato .45 just cost me 2300

+1   

3 months ago '11        #68
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 27800 27 K  Slaps total: 3984 3 K
 KUKOC said
The one question I've had for years when it comes to Chicago rap

How come you're the only rappers the feds never come after for telling on themselves in their music when they're literally using the names of people they shot??

You hear about so many cases where the police used music as evidence but when it comes to Chicago the fed's completely ignore everything going on over there
Because the Federal Government oversees crime as a whole and intervenes on a micro-level with ineffectual deterrents that is rare in the interest of public safety

*And the reason*

Is because the same Federal Government is propagating crime to net Arrests and seizures of personal properties, Public Safety is just a buzzword

Epstein is on an island somewhere for the same reasons why certain cities are plagued with crime - The System is there to maintain that status quo
+3   

3 months ago '12        #69
KUKOC 
 Teknicks said
Literally everything. Who do you think made the housing projects? The gangs? Black and brown people?

While white people were being giving free land in rural areas and crazy low loans in the burbs. Black people were literally told where to live. Like literally, they zoned out where non white people could live, this was federal and local policy.

The non white neighborhoods automatically get worse everything access to food, jobs, education, transportation.

Poverty in urban areas breeds gangs, the gang of New York movie is all about non white gangs, the Irish and Italians.. Back then they weren't considered white. Only WASPs (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) were truly white.

Why do you think there are no white housing projects? Lol that's why. Poor white people were moved to trailer parks and rural areas where the conditions are bad but still much better.

Then you have Cointelpro where the government undermined all black leaders and was even found liable for MLKs death.

And the cherry on top was the Iran Contra I don't even know what to call it.. It's not a scandal, it's much worse.. Basically the government did all kinds of foul shyt, and one was using cocaine sales in the black community to fund rebels f*ghting communism.

They literally gave Rick Ross' tennis coach (not the rapper) the right to sell as much cocaine and guns to the hood as he wanted as long as the drug money was used to f*ght communism.

There's plenty more reasons but that sums up the main ones.. The Italian Mafia never lost power, Italians as a whole were allowed to have equality.
I appreciate the breakdown

And I know all the things that were done to keep minorities down in this country

I'll never say that sh*t didn't happen

My question is how can it still be used as an excuse in 2021 when everyone makes their own decisions

Find me one of these Chicago drill rappers that k*ll people in the name of white supremacy

Literally every single country in the world had ugly beginnings with one demographic sh*tting on other demographics

But we're the only country that still uses it as an excuse to be ignorant ,kill people, do a bunch of dumb sh*t and then have an excuse of "it's not my fault because of these other things that happen way before I was ever born"

And it's even crazier to me that you got random people that are not involved in that culture making excuses for the people directly involved in that culture that they aren't even making for themselves

At the end of the day these motherfu*kers gangbang and shoot each other because that's the life they want to live ..not because the white man made them do it

3 months ago '20        #70
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 4283 4 K  Slaps total: 2829 2 K
 Free my soul said
Who do you think dropped guns and drugs in the hood? White supremacy laid the groundwork for how violent gangs came about. If white supremacy did not exists how it does, the panthers would be the only gangs out there in the hood
I imagine it must be tough being a victim your entire life

3 months ago '18        #71
Dehone 
Props total: 63831 63 K  Slaps total: 2841 2 K
Was this brother still gang banging and dissing dead opps or was he actually done and promoting positivity?

3 months ago '17        #72
 Trilluminati GA said
He dissed duck? Well he got it how he lived.....
“lil duck cant duck this clip/ u can catch a hollow from me”

“Lil duck got stabbed, he shoulda died in the emergency ward”
+1   

3 months ago '15        #73
Kehinde 
Props total: 6220 6 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
 KUKOC said

Pussies
It's getting old? Wipey pole always get in their feelings when they find out societal ills were rooted in their ancestors actions.

"But my ancestors never owned slaves "

Man idk if yall are genuinely slow or you're just callous to your responsibility, but this world that wipey pole made and maintain is trash, ghetto, and just plain ol destructive.

This sh*t doesn't go back 100's of years, this sh*t happened less than a generation ago, colonizer.

Last edited by Kehinde; 08-01-2021 at 10:12 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '19        #74
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26332 26 K  Slaps total: 8753 8 K
 Lil Wayne said
I imagine it must be tough being a victim your entire life
Must be tough being a mutation

3 months ago '14        #75
OCT DION 
Props total: 30341 30 K  Slaps total: 2985 2 K
 KUKOC said
The one question I've had for years when it comes to Chicago rap

How come you're the only rappers the feds never come after for telling on themselves in their music when they're literally using the names of people they shot??

You hear about so many cases where the police used music as evidence but when it comes to Chicago the fed's completely ignore everything going on over there
Them n*ggas gonna be dead soon, they doing the fed's job for them. They probably a*sume they'll k*ll all themselves off eventually.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  21
Coi Leray haters gonna have to hold a L after Twinnem
79 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  11
Image(s) inside Did you know you could earn 200k/year from staking NFTs?
111 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Why Car Buyers Are Ditching Dealerships For Online Sales