Fbg duck shot and killed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
105 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 year ago '16        #701
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9404 9 K  Slaps total: 1208 1 K
 Archangel Mike said
Thats what the fu*k i thought

This is you noticing huh?

These internet goofsters are too much

+1   

1 year ago '20        #702
Archangel Mike  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 10147 10 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
 ruddiger said
This is you noticing it?

These internet goofsters are too much

Still aint answered the 2nd question

Do you tho

Where you from n watchu is?

Lol @ you editing posts

1 year ago '16        #703
 Archangel Mike said
Still aint answered the 2nd question

Do you tho

Where you from n watchu is?

Lol @ you editing posts
Haha quit playing like you didn’t add a bunch of bullsh*t to this post. You dumb children can’t stop exposing your own stupidity.
+1   

1 year ago '20        #704
 ruddiger said
Haha quit playing like you didn’t add a bunch of bullsh*t to this post. You dumb children can’t stop exposing your own stupidity.

Thats what i thought pt 2

Tough guy scared to say his block online

1 year ago '16        #705
 Archangel Mike said

Thats what i thought pt 2

Tough guy scared to say his block online
lol you asking blocks and not sets, you really are an internet goofy.

This clown really edited in “where you from” and edited it again to add “watchu is” to try and pretend to be more authentic. This dork is straight up embarrassing.

+2   

1 year ago '20        #706
 ruddiger said
lol you asking blocks and not sets, you really are an internet goofy.

This clown really edited in “where you from” and edited it again to add “watchu is” to try and pretend to be more authentic. This dork is straight up embarrassing.

the delusion

1 year ago '10        #707
REG773 
Props total: 39397 39 K  Slaps total: 9226 9 K
 Passport said
Don’t bother man people like him are a lost cause. Watch him carefully when out of this thread. I promise you he gonna at some point slip up and mention how women gotta have accountability for ___random act but somehow he in here not saying gang members k*lling each other need to have accountability

It’s mentality like this why we got coons like Kanye in our community that are almost 50 and still being coddled like a little kid because his mommy died

Plenty of people grew up in the same environments and the funny thing is a lot of people making less than minimum wage make less money than these gang members yet they don’t feel the need to act degenerate and run around shooting people every second or promoting that life
yall weirdos keep saying this and not offering up anything realistic for change. the same people who setup illinois to look this way would need to intervene to change the shi.

there are no more mlks or mx, garveys, etc.../..in the 2000s people don't listen because their parents didn't listen and the parents' parents probably didn't listen either. You don't do or know shi in this life unless you learned it from someone else and if there is nobody (in your home) to teach you consistently what do you think the outcome is going to be for 90% of mfs in an environment where there's nothing but poverty.

mfs claim they grew up in this hood or that hood but sit here and type as if they've never actually seen what it really looks like. A BUNCH OF FKN KIDS RUNNING LOOSE because their parents are 23 and trying to go shake a*s. now these mfs have had no guidance and no real role models but they are supposed to be positive members of society according to yall. They do not look up to teachers, chicago public school teachers are more concerned for their own safety than they are teaching.. they don't physically see, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. the best they see is working at the post office, CTA, a railroad or getting a CDL....and that is 1 out of 100 ppl...the rest are temp jobs, fast food and warehouses....that's nothing to look forward to for adolescents bro and telling them they can be "anything" when everyone around them falls into one of those job categories is like me telling you you have a great chance to go to the NBA at 5'1.

you cannot possibly have ever seen the setup here, speaking the way yall do. Mfs were setup for failure since the 1920s but you want them to just magically fix it own their own. And with what money? Because if no money is involved aint sh*t happening. Even with government a*sistance they are barely surviving. These chicago rappers are not worth enough to change the entire city. theyd go broke trying.....and that's IF.....IF they were even allowed to TRY by the illinois government, which they wouldn't be. Capitalism does not work unless you have the haves and the "have-nots." It would not be in the best interest of their bottom-lines to "fix."

you want to "fix" things, then tell the illinois government to actually give a damn. Have them help secure loans for new potential black buyers so business can be black-owned, operated and ran. Take these police out of these unmarked a*s suspicious a*s trap cars and have them actually do their jobs and police the communities. They hire ANYBODY to be chicago police (got ppl i went to school with who are pu**y and retarded who are cpd), so there is no excuse to not have police out on foot policing these areas constantly. You are the police the job isn't supposed to be easy until you make it easy by policing. Which brings me to my next point, STOP HIRING JUST ANYBODY to be police lmfao. Create a homicide division( and solve these got damn cases so mfs don't think they can just keep bodying mfs without punishment. ...and if there is a homicide division, why does it feel like there isn't one, because im not a street n*gga and I have 2 dead homies, 1 of which is unsolved yet they could probably solve it by just going on Facebook.

stop writing the shi off like it's that easy to just stop. there are probably 200K plus gang members around chicagoland and thousands of small a*s sets. There would need to be mass jailings of anyone not compliant with peace and sit downs orchestrated by CPD and the illinois government. Now where are all of those jailed gang members going to go...because there is already no room in cook county.. ...are you really going to ship thousands of chicago gang members out to different states across the country? what states are going to allow that? How much money would illinois have to come out of pocket to even make this possible? Would they make the return on it? NO!

stop acting stupid

Last edited by REG773; 08-05-2020 at 08:33 PM..
+6   

1 year ago '16        #708
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14211 14 K  Slaps total: 9657 9 K
 -The Snitch- said
Damn, after that last track I knew some sh*t was gonna go down

sh*t was OD disrespectful
Which track

1 year ago '04        #709
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30729 30 K  Slaps total: 3120 3 K
These fools doing like og man man
+1   

1 year ago '18        #710
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6385 6 K  Slaps total: 743 743
 Lil Wayne said
Just watched my first Gfb Duck video. This sh*t is terrible. Horrible

Me too ...
Deadass I’m surprised he ain’t get k*lled sooner ....

Respect the dead even your enemies ...
+1   

1 year ago '04        #711
mt fuji 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 446 446
 REG773 said
yall weirdos keep saying this and not offering up anything realistic for change. the same people who setup illinois to look this way would need to intervene to change the shi.

there are no more mlks or mx, garveys, etc.../..in the 2000s people don't listen because their parents didn't listen and the parents' parents probably didn't listen either. You don't do or know shi in this life unless you learned it from someone else and if there is nobody (in your home) to teach you consistently what do you think the outcome is going to be for 90% of mfs in an environment where there's nothing but poverty.

mfs claim they grew up in this hood or that hood but sit here and type as if they've never actually seen what it really looks like. A BUNCH OF FKN KIDS RUNNING LOOSE because their parents are 23 and trying to go shake a*s. now these mfs have had no guidance and no real role models but they are supposed to be positive members of society according to yall. They do not look up to teachers, chicago public school teachers are more concerned for their own safety than they are teaching.. they don't physically see, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. the best they see is working at the post office, CTA, a railroad or getting a CDL....and that is 1 out of 100 ppl...the rest are temp jobs, fast food and warehouses....that's nothing to look forward to for adolescents bro and telling them they can be "anything" when everyone around them falls into one of those job categories is like me telling you you have a great chance to go to the NBA at 5'1.

you cannot possibly have ever seen the setup here, speaking the way yall do. Mfs were setup for failure since the 1920s but you want them to just magically fix it own their own. And with what money? Because if no money is involved aint sh*t happening. Even with government a*sistance they are barely surviving. These chicago rappers are not worth enough to change the entire city. theyd go broke trying.....and that's IF.....IF they were even allowed to TRY by the illinois government, which they wouldn't be. Capitalism does not work unless you have the haves and the "have-nots." It would not be in the best interest of their bottom-lines to "fix."

you want to "fix" things, then tell the illinois government to actually give a damn. Have them help secure loans for new potential black buyers so business can be black-owned, operated and ran. Take these police out of these unmarked a*s suspicious a*s trap cars and have them actually do their jobs and police the communities. They hire ANYBODY to be chicago police (got ppl i went to school with who are pu**y and retarded who are cpd), so there is no excuse to not have police out on foot policing these areas constantly. You are the police the job isn't supposed to be easy until you make it easy by policing. Which brings me to my next point, STOP HIRING JUST ANYBODY to be police lmfao. Create a homicide division( and solve these got damn cases so mfs don't think they can just keep bodying mfs without punishment. ...and if there is a homicide division, why does it feel like there isn't one, because im not a street n*gga and I have 2 dead homies, 1 of which is unsolved yet they could probably solve it by just going on Facebook.

stop writing the shi off like it's that easy to just stop. there are probably 200K plus gang members around chicagoland and thousands of small a*s sets. There would need to be mass jailings of anyone not compliant with peace and sit downs orchestrated by CPD and the illinois government. Now where are all of those jailed gang members going to go...because there is already no room in cook county.. ...are you really going to ship thousands of chicago gang members out to different states across the country? what states are going to allow that? How much money would illinois have to come out of pocket to even make this possible? Would they make the return on it? NO!

stop acting stupid
I feel you Bro... I read every word and I feel you. Which is why it hurts to say this but I think you already know....

Nobody is coming to save Chicago. At least not "Black Chicago"
That is going to be something you all are going to have to do for yourselves.
sh*t is wack asf, but it's true and real.
+1   

1 year ago '10        #712
REG773 
Props total: 39397 39 K  Slaps total: 9226 9 K
 mt fuji said
I feel you Bro... I read every word and I feel you. Which is why it hurts to say this but I think you already know....

Nobody is coming to save Chicago. At least not "Black Chicago"
That is going to be something you all are going to have to do for yourselves.
sh*t is wack asf, but it's true and real.
I can tell you read, because you started off saying, I think you already know...

It's only going to get worse and worse until everyone moves away. Eventually the suburbs or the more "affluent" areas won't even be "safe."

And it can't be saved by "us." We have no resources. The mfs in these threads don't understand how much bread is needed to actually CHANGE just ONE hood.

1 year ago '07        #713
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64038 64 K  Slaps total: 6894 6 K
All i know is they better HIDe His funeral

1 year ago '16        #714
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51094 51 K  Slaps total: 3395 3 K
 80nueve said
Duck k*lled nuski?

1 year ago '04        #715
mt fuji 
Props total: 3832 3 K  Slaps total: 446 446
 REG773 said
I can tell you read, because you started off saying, I think you already know...

It's only going to get worse and worse until everyone moves away. Eventually the suburbs or the more "affluent" areas won't even be "safe."

And it can't be saved by "us." We have no resources. The mfs in these threads don't understand how much bread is needed to actually CHANGE just ONE hood.
We are talking about an entire mental shift. Literally the souls of each and every person would have to change.

Our greatest resource has always been Family. And that's why you see such a targeted attack on The Black Family.
Unfortunately, a whole lot of us may get left behind because of this.
Don't let it be you.

1 year ago '16        #716
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 23729 23 K  Slaps total: 11491 11 K
lol

1 year ago '15        #717
80nueve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 1576 1 K  Slaps total: 559 559
 YKing said

Would like to hear more about this....name? So i can get my googles on

1 year ago '16        #718
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 23729 23 K  Slaps total: 11491 11 K
will be caught

1 year ago '16        #719
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51094 51 K  Slaps total: 3395 3 K
 80nueve said
Would like to hear more about this....name? So i can get my googles on
the gravedigger- 051 Melly
he got k*lled last year

12 months ago '13        #720
Commission 
Props total: 99521 99 K  Slaps total: 16670 16 K
Damn

1 week ago '13        #721
Commission 
Props total: 99521 99 K  Slaps total: 16670 16 K
Damn

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+117online now  15
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  12
Video inside Gta trilogy trailer is here!
201 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Lil Durk basically has a song detailing the murder of FBG Duck
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  6
Image(s) inside Pusha-T Says His New Album ‘1,000 Percent’ Tops ‘Daytona’