Breaking: King Von shot outside club opium in Atlanta

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
104 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 11 months ago '13        #501
chi town jays 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 zone3cp said
You white?

I party in the city and ain’t like that. West midtown and buckhead where they be and they 9/10 listening to rap. It’s a mixed crowd. Reminds me of partying in Manhattan. It’s too many blk ppl here. I like fu*king when it comes to diversity but this ain’t the city for that too much.
Omm That’s one thing I have notice about atl.. it’s damn near black even the mayor is black. I remember I went to stonecrest mall and it was nothing but black folks only a few Hispanics and they stood out and not only that y’all got beautiful black women fasho! Thick as a horse too, and they were everywhere it’s like every second I’m breaking my damn neck trying look at a dime piece especially at Lenox square.. Had to take down a few numbers even tho I might ever see them again!
One thing I love about out there is that I have seen heavily black neighborhoods with beautiful homes! It’s something I’ve never seen that out whole Chicago area.
I can go on..
Finna come back out there for nye tho

BIP king von at least he went out like a g!

11 months ago '09        #502
Zao 
Props total: 23571 23 K  Slaps total: 5628 5 K
Still bummed about this he was the best out of Chicago and was next to blow behind Durk I don't even listen to drill music like that but damn I know drill fans used to their favorites dying but damn

11 months ago '16        #503
chef12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29201 29 K  Slaps total: 21424 21 K
 zone3cp said
MF’s not from here need to go back home if they don’t know how to act. n*ggas gonna let it blow out here anytime and anywhere. The city a playground. MF’s don’t be acting up outside of the city where most of the locals go party at.

RIP to Duck and Von......

Respect the dead and that energy won’t come back to you.
i knew when i saw that this sh*t happened in atl this lame a*s n*gga was going to be in this thread acting like some locals did it, you one of the lamest n*ggas on this site bruh you want atlanta to be like chicago so bad

half the shots fired in atl come from out of town n*ggas taking atl n*ggas money and going back home, your police officers almost got smoked they damn selves

Last edited by chef12; 11-07-2020 at 03:17 AM..
+4   

11 months ago '04        #504
zone3cp 
Props total: 140936 140 K  Slaps total: 15084 15 K
 chef12 said
i knew when i saw that this sh*t happened in atl this lame a*s n*gga was going to be in this thread acting like some locals did it, you one of the lamest n*ggas on this site bruh you want atlanta to be like chicago so bad

half the shots fired in atl come from out of town n*ggas taking atl n*ggas money and going back home, your police officers almost got smoked they damn selves
You shouldn’t be saying n*gga white boy....

Take your clown a*s on. You ain’t built like that.

11 months ago '15        #505
ol natl 44 
Props total: 5517 5 K  Slaps total: 876 876
 chef12 said

Bro you speak on my city like you be in the car with shooters or something like you know everything that goes down in this city I can't stand you pu**y a*s internet lames who swear they can tell you more about your city how bout you worry about whatever small a*s town or suburb you grew up in and don't worry about Atlanta sh*t fu*kboy

11 months ago '15        #506
S U P R E M E 
Props total: 8973 8 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 Anomic said
Yall gon march for Von like every other black man k*lled by PIGS or nah??

EDIT: Seen the video, the pigs aint do it but they aint intervene sh*t either SMH.
yo, you mind explaining the video bro.
im not trying to laugh but i cant figure out what happen after that one obvious shot that put von on the ground.

11 months ago '15        #507
EASportsCenter 
Props total: 5138 5 K  Slaps total: 1172 1 K
I was watching n*ggas in here saying what happened and just shaking my head. Ya'll hear sh*t and run to bx with it acting like y'all really plugged in. These threads just keep on having n*ggas expose themselves. Talmbout the police shot ole boy n what not. Atleast wait till y'all info solid bruh. Quick to "I posted it first" for props. That's how sh*t gets messy.

+1   

11 months ago '12        #508
ZlatanDrogba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8926 8 K  Slaps total: 748 748
 chef12 said

n*gga was like “playing away games, he was k*lled by 12, he got triple crossed,etc,etc”
+2   

11 months ago '16        #509
chef12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29201 29 K  Slaps total: 21424 21 K
 zone3cp said
You shouldn’t be saying n*gga white boy....

Take your clown a*s on. You ain’t built like that.
 ol natl 44 said
Bro you speak on my city like you be in the car with shooters or something like you know everything that goes down in this city I can't stand you pu**y a*s internet lames who swear they can tell you more about your city how bout you worry about whatever small a*s town or suburb you grew up in and don't worry about Atlanta sh*t fu*kboy
both you n*ggas lame and hoes and probably the same n*gga under one account, you live on boxden you corny a*s lame and you only talk like that on here thats why you mad n*ggas aint falling for that cap a*s sh*t you bring in every thread about atlanta

11 months ago '15        #510
ol natl 44 
 chef12 said
both you n*ggas lame and hoes and probably the same n*gga under one account, you live on boxden you corny a*s lame and you only talk like that on here thats why you mad n*ggas aint falling for that cap a*s sh*t you bring in every thread about atlanta
Say pu**y pull up on the nat and we can link ain't nothing else to talk about

11 months ago '15        #511
ol natl 44 
 EASportsCenter said
I was watching n*ggas in here saying what happened and just shaking my head. Ya'll hear sh*t and run to bx with it acting like y'all really plugged in. These threads just keep on having n*ggas expose themselves. Talmbout the police shot ole boy n what not. Atleast wait till y'all info solid bruh. Quick to "I posted it first" for props. That's how sh*t gets messy.

Nawfr these folks will tell you more sh*t about ga then the muthafu*kers who live here

11 months ago '19        #512
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 83845 83 K  Slaps total: 12650 12 K
 S U P R E M E said
yo, you mind explaining the video bro.
im not trying to laugh but i cant figure out what happen after that one obvious shot that put von on the ground.
Dude came out of the truck or around the truck and shot von 2 or 3 times then everyone scattered then Quando Rondo was on top of Von either tryna help him up or snatch his chain, then someone on Von's side sneaked Quando to get em off Von then they dragged Von into the car then into the hospital where he died.

After they went to the hospital, the remaining mfs of Von's crew starting dumping on Quando's crew then the Private Police that were in plain clothes started dumpin on both of em. They even shot dude who shot Von a couple times.

It seems like dude that shot Von survived tho.

RIP VON RIP DUCK
+2   

11 months ago '17        #513
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60185 60 K  Slaps total: 14455 14 K
 Anomic said
Dude came out of the truck or around the truck and shot von 2 or 3 times then everyone scattered then Quando Rondo was on top of Von either tryna help him up or snatch his chain, then someone on Von's side sneaked Quando to get em off Von then they dragged Von into the car then into the hospital where he died.

After they went to the hospital, the remaining mfs of Von's crew starting dumping on Quando's crew then the Private Police that were in plain clothes started dumpin on both of em. They even shot dude who shot Von a couple times.

RIP VON RIP DUCK
Thank you. Now was Von and his peeps jumping a dude or was it a fair f*ght.

11 months ago '19        #514
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 83845 83 K  Slaps total: 12650 12 K
 Willy Boban said
Thank you. Now was Von and his peeps jumping a dude or was it a fair f*ght.
Seemed like they was jumping dude to me

11 months ago '15        #515
S U P R E M E 
Props total: 8973 8 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 Anomic said

RIP VON RIP DUCK
preciate it bro.
that dude on top of von had me confused, especially after homie came and snuffed homie then helped carry von out.

sad situation all around.
these youngings man. smfh

11 months ago '15        #516
richmoneycash 
Props total: 23531 23 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
 ZlatanDrogba said
n*gga was like “playing away games, he was k*lled by 12, he got triple crossed,etc,etc”
Blue rag security

3 months ago '20        #517
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 40073 40 K  Slaps total: 13192 13 K
Von!
+1   

1 week ago '13        #518
Commission 
Props total: 99521 99 K  Slaps total: 16670 16 K
On foe nem

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+117online now  12
Video inside How Popeyes REALLY Choose They Locationd
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Lil Durk basically has a song detailing the murder of FBG Duck
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  5
Image(s) inside Pusha-T Says His New Album ‘1,000 Percent’ Tops ‘Daytona’
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  5
Video inside Gta trilogy trailer is here!
201 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy