Whoís Playing FF7 Remake Intergrade?!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '16        #26
Novii  OP
Props total: 7237 7 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
 OldBusiness said
Just finished it in 3 hours and 11 minutestotal lol, Yuffie add-on was pretty cool
Pretty damn fast. Haven’t played much after that video of ramuh and beat everyone for the Fort condor trophy

You get the trophies or just blow through the story?

1 week ago '12        #27
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 169767 169 K  Slaps total: 9984 9 K
 Novii said
Pretty damn fast. Havenít played much after that video of ramuh and beat everyone for the Fort condor trophy

You get the trophies or just blow through the story?
I just ran through the story, I didn't trophy hunt or do those side games lol. I wanted to get through it so I can get back to Guilty Gear & start R/C

1 week ago '16        #28
Novii  OP
 OldBusiness said
I just ran through the story, I didn't trophy hunt or do those side games lol. I wanted to get through it so I can get back to Guilty Gear & start R/C
Dayum. Their tower defense game is pretty solid too. 3 hours sounds short af. Def have to explore/do everything now

1 week ago '12        #29
 Novii said
Dayum. Their tower defense game is pretty solid too. 3 hours sounds short af. Def have to explore/do everything now
Yeah they're saying if you do the side stuff it doubles it to 6-8 hours worth of gameplay according to sites on the web

1 week ago '16        #30
DonLimpio 
Props total: 7271 7 K  Slaps total: 521 521
Im a casual gamer someone explain to me please what this is. I downloaded the first installment on the ff7 remake on my ps4, is this the second installment?

1 week ago '17        #31
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67426 67 K  Slaps total: 20285 20 K
 OldBusiness said
Just finished it in 3 hours and 11 minutestotal lol, Yuffie add-on was pretty cool
Damn 3 hours in a brand new file or you did NG+?

1 week ago '16        #32
Novii  OP
 DonLimpio said
Im a casual gamer someone explain to me please what this is. I downloaded the first installment on the ff7 remake on my ps4, is this the second installment?
Itís two things.

One the ps5 version was released for free if you have the PS4 version purchased already. Not from ps+.

Second itís a $20 DLC that came with the ps5 version and is only available on the ps5 version of the game that adds on to the story while introducing new games, and mechanics.
+1   

1 week ago '12        #33
 SPdaGOAT said
You dont have to play the whole game over, you just hit R2 on the main menu and start it. But i got a new game+ created, platted the game before
+1   

1 week ago '12        #34
 SPdaGOAT said
You haven't played it yet?

1 week ago '16        #35
DonLimpio 
Props total: 7271 7 K  Slaps total: 521 521
 Novii said
Itís two things.

One the ps5 version was released for free if you have the PS4 version purchased already. Not from ps+.

Second itís a $20 DLC that came with the ps5 version and is only available on the ps5 version of the game that adds on to the story while introducing new games, and mechanics.
Appreciate it!
+1   

1 week ago '14        #36
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 9790 9 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
 hoodnurd said
What you explained is whatís wrong with video games, the worst part is youíre ok with it. Imagine buying madden and having to pay for extra teams or roster updates.
Naw it ain't the same thing.... I really isnt...

Explain to me how you can fit this entire game with its current level of detail into 1 disc.. or even 2 discs (install/play discs)

I don't think you played the whole remake... cuz if you did you'd atleast understand they really didn't jerk us

1 week ago '17        #37
I ain’t get to play this before Ratchet smh. I gotta play a lil something this weekend but

1 week ago '17        #38
 OldBusiness said
You haven't played it yet?
Havenít played integrade yet, Ima start with a brand new file tho

1 week ago '04        #39
chubs189 
Props total: 11585 11 K  Slaps total: 459 459
So I upgraded to the PS5 version. Isn’t this one supposed to have dual sense support like haptics and stuff ? My controller got nothing going on from what I remember last night. I did get a controller update last night as well.

1 week ago '16        #40
Novii  OP
 chubs189 said
So I upgraded to the PS5 version. Isnít this one supposed to have dual sense support like haptics and stuff ? My controller got nothing going on from what I remember last night. I did get a controller update last night as well.
They said they couldnít integrate it into the game just as yet because it would take a lot more time and theyíve said theyíre too focused on the sequel to the remake to do anymore work on the dlc or any other dlc.

I think a big part of it though is that, they want to figure out how theyíre going to use it in the first place. They have the same issue on FFXIV. The sequel WILL have it just they donít know what theyíre going to do with it
+1   

1 week ago '04        #41
chubs189 
 Novii said
They said they couldnít integrate it into the game just as yet because it would take a lot more time and theyíve said theyíre too focused on the sequel to the remake to do anymore work on the dlc or any other dlc.

I think a big part of it though is that, they want to figure out how theyíre going to use it in the first place. They have the same issue on FFXIV. The sequel WILL have it just they donít know what theyíre going to do with it
Oh ok only reason I ask is cause every article I could find said it had support for it. Didnít hear that about them saying they still working how to integrate it. No biggie that 60fps alone makes it a great upgrade. Thanks for the info.

1 week ago '16        #42
Novii  OP
 chubs189 said
Oh ok only reason I ask is cause every article I could find said it had support for it. Didnít hear that about them saying they still working how to integrate it. No biggie that 60fps alone makes it a great upgrade. Thanks for the info.

Youíre not the only one wondering about it fam. Anything I touch on the ps5 thatís one of the first things Iím checking for. sh*t donít feel the same without it
+2   

1 week ago '04        #43
chubs189 
 Novii said

Youíre not the only one wondering about it fam. Anything I touch on the ps5 thatís one of the first things Iím checking for. sh*t donít feel the same without it
For real I thought I was the only one. When I switch between games that do and donít the controller just feels way different almost feels lighter lol.
+1   

1 week ago '13        #44
hoodnurd 
Props total: 1849 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
 Bando Jonez said
Naw it ain't the same thing.... I really isnt...

Explain to me how you can fit this entire game with its current level of detail into 1 disc.. or even 2 discs (install/play discs)

I don't think you played the whole remake... cuz if you did you'd atleast understand they really didn't jerk us
The original was on 4 disc if thatís what you gotta do itís what you gotta do even charge more for the game, I finished the whole game a while back and I play every now and then so I can level up but most of the chapters are long and mundane at times so I canít go to a straight play through again quite yet. I donít like games where they stretch out the content of a period of time I figure theyíll give us last chapter around the lifecycle of the ps5 system. Given the lifecycles arenít that long anymore isnít too promising either weíre already in year 2 just about and nothing to show really.

1 week ago '14        #45
Bando Jonez 
Props total: 9790 9 K  Slaps total: 2280 2 K
 hoodnurd said
The original was on 4 disc if thatís what you gotta do itís what you gotta do even charge more for the game, I finished the whole game a while back and I play every now and then so I can level up but most of the chapters are long and mundane at times so I canít go to a straight play through again quite yet. I donít like games where they stretch out the content of a period of time I figure theyíll give us last chapter around the lifecycle of the ps5 system. Given the lifecycles arenít that long anymore isnít too promising either weíre already in year 2 just about and nothing to show really.
fam we cant make games 4 discs anymore... thats why i said we cant fit it on 2 discs either... cuz certain games gave been 2 like RDR which is 2 discs

the detail and the legnthened story alone is enough to warrant reason why 82 gigs are used to make up the game... and if only the midgar section is 82 gigs imagine them adding in other parts like the island of Wutai or even Gold Suacer... sh*t they had to tone down Fort Condor or it wouldve been an entire moutain range... lets not even talk about the ocean actually having area at the bottom

like i said i get why Squarenix decided to go the route they did and i also understand why players wouldnt like that decision... but i think its for the best imo... next game better be the whole western continent up and end with the party arriving in Costa Del Sol about to head out for Mt. Corel or ima be just as dissapointed as you

6 days ago '15        #46
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28859 28 K  Slaps total: 7853 7 K
beat the DLC and just beat Weiss in chapter 17. damn that battle was hard and annoying.

the Yuffie DLC is great. cant wait to play hard mode

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+60online now  21
Jun 17 - the 14 House Republicans who voted against a Juneteenth holiday
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  12
Master P Slapped Birdman At The Airport
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+64online now  9
$1 milly lotto ticket winner opts for one-time payout
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
45 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy