Biden: US does not want conflict with Russia, will respond to ‘harmful activities’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

1 week ago '15        #1
253 page views
7 comments

People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x160
Props total: 136505 136 K  Slaps total: 17129 17 K
Biden: US does not want conflict with Russia, will respond to ‘harmful activities’

The United States does not want a conflict with Russia yet intends to respond to those actions by Moscow it considers unfriendly, American President Joe Biden said at a meeting with British servicemen upon his arrival in the UK on Wednesday.

The US president said that at his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Geneva next week, he would "let him know what I want him to know." "We're not seeking conflict with Russia," he explained. "We want a stable and predictable relationship, [...] but I've been clear: the United States will respond in a robust and meaningful way if the Russian government engages in harmful activities," he said at RAF Mildenhall in Suffolk.

As the Kremlin and the White House reported earlier, the meeting of Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Joe Biden will take place on June 16 in Geneva. According to the press service of the Russian head of state, the two leaders plan to discuss the conditions and prospects for further fostering Russian-US relations, strategic stability matters as well as pressing issues on the international agenda, which include cooperation in f*ghting the coronavirus pandemic and regulating regional conflicts. This will be the first face-to-face meeting between Putin and Biden since the US president took office.

visit this link https://tass.com/world/1301047
+1   

best
worst
7 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '20        #2
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 48759 48 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
China and Russia are lining US up for the k*ll....

1 week ago '04        #3
cold_young_thug  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11225 11 K  Slaps total: 2543 2 K
Yeah i know U.S is #1, but I seriously wonder how long that will last? We cannot f*ght two super powers at once. If Russia and China decide to press the line together. I dont think anyone else would be able to help us. Which is why the threat of nuclear warfare always keep everyone grounded. Both Russia and China know even though they could gain advantage teaming up, my thoughts are the U.S upon finding out about the coup, would immediately move to nuclear combat. Its the only solution at that point. We would not win a traditional "war" against both parties. amd them nuking us would defeat the purpose. Can't take over a nation when its blown to smithereens and filled with radiation. least not one like the united states
+1   

1 week ago '04        #4
ILLUSHUN 
Props total: 2146 2 K  Slaps total: 185 185
USA fasho got a k*ll switch for both these n*ggas
+1   

1 week ago '21        #5
LuxG2 
Props total: 8709 8 K  Slaps total: 1466 1 K
 cold_young_thug said
Yeah i know U.S is #1, but I seriously wonder how long that will last? We cannot f*ght two super powers at once. If Russia and China decide to press the line together. I dont think anyone else would be able to help us. Which is why the threat of nuclear warfare always keep everyone grounded. Both Russia and China know even though they could gain advantage teaming up, my thoughts are the U.S upon finding out about the coup, would immediately move to nuclear combat. Its the only solution at that point. We would not win a traditional "war" against both parties. amd them nuking us would defeat the purpose. Can't take over a nation when its blown to smithereens and filled with radiation. least not one like the united states
don’t ever listen to people like this, they know nothing

1 week ago '17        #6
Class of 2017 
Props total: 14662 14 K  Slaps total: 2684 2 K
 cold_young_thug said
The UK, France, Germany, EU, Turkey, Israel, Australia, India all have incredibly strong militaries. If push came to shove both china and russia are severely outgunned and they know it.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #7
 LuxG2 said
don’t ever listen to people like this, they know nothing
Yeah cuz any response you'd make wouldn't be completely fu*kin worthless right? Go ahead, act like your knowledgeable about what I said. I'd love to hear it. otherwise stfu

1 week ago '04        #8
 Class of 2017 said
The UK, France, Germany, EU, Turkey, Israel, Australia, India all have incredibly strong militaries. If push came to shove both china and russia are severely outgunned and they know it.
nuclear war trumps all that little sh*t. and only a COUPLE are armed with nukes.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  26
Master P Slapped Birdman At The Airport
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  17
Jun 17 - the 14 House Republicans who voted against a Juneteenth holiday
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  5
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp