Next James Bond to be a black woman

most viewed right now
-48  143
35 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 day ago '15        #126
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,114 | Props total: 52046 52046
 SPdaGOAT said
And CR was the worst? That one was probably better than any Pierce Bond
Brosnan was a great Bond, IMO. Bond is not supposed to be like Jason Bourne.
+1   

1 day ago '17        #127
SPdaGOAT 36 heat pts36
space
space
$17,743 | Props total: 37517 37517
 Teddy KGB said
Brosnan was a great Bond, IMO. Bond is not supposed to be like Jason Bourne.
He’s more like Jason Bourne than Pierce’s interpretation in the books. I understand where you coming from tho, a lot of people ain’t like Dalton for similar reasons.
+1   

1 day ago '15        #128
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
He’s more like Jason Bourne than Pierce’s interpretation in the books. I understand where you coming from tho, a lot of people ain’t like Dalton for similar reasons.
I’ve never read the books, but I heard that before about Craig being more like the books. I’ll just a*sume that it’s true. The problem is the movie franchise had 50 years of history doing it one way, then they switched it up on us.

To be clear... it’s not I think that the movies are bad. I actually think they are good movies as long as they weren’t in the Bond franchise.
+1   

1 day ago '13        #129
Beatorious 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,768 | Props total: 11120 11120
Meh bond movies been trash for a long a*s time.

Let the girls have it

1 day ago '12        #130
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,924 | Props total: 2673 2673
Luther could of had plenty of movies and actually surpassed bond on quality but he was tired of playing him I suppose. We can remake all the black icons from the 70's and 80's and the same people mad at Idris playing bond would chime in on him playing one of them too.

1 day ago '11        #131
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,145 | Props total: 5193 5193
How can y'all be pro black excellence but not be happy to see a black person take the role - give the sistah a chance.

If it is a black person taking the role, then it;s a win for black culture - period.

1 day ago '14        #132
bangaondatrack 
space
space
$532 | Props total: 1823 1823
Aunt vivian is 007
+1   

1 day ago '15        #133
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
How can y'all be pro black excellence but not be happy to see a black person take the role - give the sistah a chance.

If it is a black person taking the role, then it;s a win for black culture - period.
It’s not about black or white. It’s about man and woman. The problem is that what we expect from Bond is not typically what you’d expect from a woman. In real life, you’d expect that there are dudes out there who run around beating up bad guys. Instead of playing up to what makes women unique, they try to make them do manly stuff and it doesn’t work unless you are on some girl power vibe and want to see “girls kick a*s”. I’d rather see a woman outsmart people and use powers of manipulation. But they won’t go that route. I guarantee she will beat up at least 10 dudes and knock them unconscious.

1 day ago '15        #134
micropave 2265 heat pts2265
space
space
$9,029 | Props total: 71920 71920
 bangaondatrack said
Aunt vivian is 007
Women want everything, even things they don't actually want.

Female Bond, fu*k that noise
+1   

1 day ago '04        #135
bnw99 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 10041 10041
Hard pass...

1 day ago '11        #136
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
It’s not about black or white. It’s about man and woman. The problem is that what we expect from Bond is not typically what you’d expect from a woman. In real life, you’d expect that there are dudes out there who run around beating up bad guys. Instead of playing up to what makes women unique, they try to make them do manly stuff and it doesn’t work unless you are on some girl power vibe and want to see “girls kick a*s”. I’d rather see a woman outsmart people and use powers of manipulation. But they won’t go that route. I guarantee she will beat up at least 10 dudes and knock them unconscious.
I hear that, but the whole thing was people wanted a "black bond" - the emphasis was people wanted a black person to take the role. The whole debate was primarily about a person of colour not a male.

They got one, now is it the Bond they wanted? No, but how they hating on her for that? That's more my point.

1 day ago '15        #137
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 MACADEMICS said
I hear that, but the whole thing was people wanted a "black bond" - the emphasis was people wanted a black person to take the role. The whole debate was primarily about a person of colour not a male.

They got one, now is it the Bond they wanted? No, but how they hating on her for that? That's more my point.
Maybe some people did, but that’s a very general claim to say “people wanted”. I didn’t want a black Bond, per se. I would have been cool with a new character or a spinoff, but changing up the color and/or gender just to do it is silly. Make a new character.

Point is, I wasn’t calling for a black Bond.
+1   

1 day ago '04        #138
Jaysin_305 94 heat pts94
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 933 933
She’s only 007 for the beginning of the movie you Boxden dudes never research the sh*t you post. Original 007 is retired so she’s holding down his agent number . Then he’s called out of retirement for one more mission

Here a link with a video describing the plot

[video - click to view]

+2   

1 day ago '04        #139
Jaysin_305 94 heat pts94
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 933 933
 MACADEMICS said

She’s only 007 for the beginning of the movie she’s not holding down the entire movie in the latter part she will most likely be another Bond girl James gets with. After 25 the series is getting rebooted

Last edited by Jaysin_305; Yesterday at 01:46 PM..
+1   

1 day ago '14        #140
Hoodsta1e11 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 4153 4153
Not a Bond fan and Dont care, funny thing is my moms was a Hugh Bond fan but she hasn't cared about the Franchise says its went down

22 hrs ago '15        #141
Teddy KGB 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Jaysin_305 said
She’s only 007 for the beginning of the movie she’s not holding down the entire movie in the latter part she will most likely be another Bond girl James gets with. After 25 the series is getting rebooted
Thanks, man. I didn’t read the plot. You saved me from getting heated for no reason.

The problem was really the OP’s clickbait thread title, though.
+1   

21 hrs ago '05        #142
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,889 | Props total: 6136 6136
 sysmbx said
Ohhhh okay so why don't you refute ANYTHING?

I even said in my post, black women have zero to say when it comes to those facts. The only thing they know how to respond with is "THAT'S BULLsh*t"

What do you want from me?

To give you the peace of mind of telling you that it's okay for you to look up to bedwenches without losing your identity?

If you want to debate my points do it. Otherwise you just nagging about your hoe a*s emotions and proving me right when the only thing you can respond with is

"iSa JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!

yOu MaKe Me AnGrY!"
Lol...now who's the triggered weirdo huh? FoH you think I'm gonna argue with you?

Last edited by rashcobar; Yesterday at 05:40 PM..

20 hrs ago '06        #143
SM 40964 heat pts40964
space
space
$141,847 | Props total: 126171 126171
 bangaondatrack said
Aunt vivian is 007

20 hrs ago '11        #144
MACADEMICS 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
Maybe some people did, but that’s a very general claim to say “people wanted”. I didn’t want a black Bond, per se. I would have been cool with a new character or a spinoff, but changing up the color and/or gender just to do it is silly. Make a new character.

Point is, I wasn’t calling for a black Bond.
I hear that.

Personally I think black Hollywood has to stop accepting what Hollyweird wants to allow them to have - black actors should band together and start producing movies of their own. And keep it in house, keep black writers, production all black and create their own movie series. The black dollar is powerful, Black Panther was an indication of how much money a film which is black focused can truly generate. As long as the story is good enough, it will succeed.

19 hrs ago '04        #145
ATLDOPEBOI30 78 heat pts78
space
space
$35,360 | Props total: 10762 10762
Dumbass weirdos not understanding bond still the main character

12 hrs ago '18        #146
sysmbx 4 heat pts
space
space
$930 | Props total: 2229 2229
 rashcobar said
Lol...now who's the triggered weirdo huh? FoH you think I'm gonna argue with you?
You are arguing with me you just don't want to admit

Not only that but you're too scared to come at me intellectually and actually challenge your own whitewashed thought process but at the same time you have enough personal pride that forces you to respond out of emotion like an actual bi*ch

Stop straddlin the fence with me, either defend your bullsh*t or stfu. Trying to act like it's even possible to successfully do both is just weak and a confused look from you.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  163
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star “ex” 17, then shared photo of her b..
265 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  61
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+53online now  31
Image(s) inside Jul 15 - Jeff Goldblum says Area 51 #CantStopUsAll
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+73online now  13
Video inside Master P Responds To I Got The Hook Up 2 Backlash